Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom

Story Info
Lactating mother gets impregnated by son’s cock.
6.1k words
4.57
773.1k
1.1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,103 Followers

Ancient temples are a favorite tourist spot in South America. It's a place where tourists get to see lifestyles and religions of early civilization. It also became a place which led Laura to become impregnated by her son.

It all started when Laura took her son, an anthropology major, on a trip to Chile for a firsthand look at some of the temples he had been studying in college. The trip was meant to be educational and a fun way to spend their summer together.

Things took a drastic turn when Bobby wanted to stay behind the tour group so he could take extra pictures and savor the experience. He was considering going for a doctorate, and having this kind of firsthand experience could be useful in the future.

The weather was hot and humid, and they both wore tshirt and shorts. Laura wiped a bead of sweat from her eyebrow as she waited alongside her son.

"And we're officially alone," Laura pointed out, watching the rest of the tourist group move ahead. "It's a little chilling in a fun way."

She looked around at the jungle and the ancient temple which they stood next to, while Bobby took pictures and touched the carvings. That particular temple had a flight of stairs, about 50 in all, before reaching the entrance.

"Are you scared?" Bobby joked.

"There could be dangerous animals in the jungle. You never know."

"I mean the temple. Weren't you listening to the tour guide?"

"I've never been a superstitious person," Laura replied, turning her attention towards the temple. "I'll admit that this place has eerie vibes though."

A mischievous expression crept over Bobby's face. "If you're not superstitious, let's go inside."

"The tour guide told us not to go in there," Laura said, switching to her more motherly tone of voice.

"But he's not here, is he?"

"If he didn't show the group this temple, then it's for a reason."

Bobby shook his head. "Mom, the guide doesn't have time to show each temple. Besides, everyone would be exhausted going up and down each entrance, with all these stairs to climb."

"Fair point."

Laura checked the time. They still had an hour before the tour group was set to depart from the area. And she could still hear them from afar, so they weren't totally alone and they wouldn't be lost.

"What do you think?" Bobby asked. "Up for a little adventure?"

"In all likelihood, I doubt I'll be coming here again. I'm not a jungle person. So we might as well get the most out of this."

He smiled, "Follow me."

They hiked up the stairs, and in the hot weather of Chile's jungle, they both sweated a little more and had to wipe their foreheads by the time they made it to the entrance.

Inside the temple was everything you'd expect from an ancient structure. It was hard-surfaced, mostly plain looking, small plants were growing between cracks, and the place was lit by sunlight coming from openings in the sides and on top.

They walked slowly and explored while Bobby took more pictures. Each step took them closer to a small altar in the center of a ceremonial room, with sunlight shining down on it from an opening above.

"That looks incredible," Laura noted. "What is it?"

Bobby snapped more pictures. "It looks like a fertility statue."

The small sculpted statue was placed on a stand about five feet tall, so that worshipers could have easy access to it. It was a carving of a large breasted woman with swollen nipples and a round belly; the universal symbol of maternity.

"I can't believe the tour guide isn't showing this to the group. It's gorgeous and I think it's the most interesting sculpture in this area."

Bobby turned to her and smiled, "Well, the tour guide did warn everyone. This place could be hauunnntteeedd."

He exaggerated the last word with his trademark humor, and his mother couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm serious," she said after. "If the guide didn't bring the group here, then maybe it's a precious artifact."

"Or maybe we're really sweaty right now because of all those stairs we had to walk. He probably didn't want to exhaust the group."

Laura had to agree. "That's also a possibility. But still, we weren't invited to be here, so we should wrap this up and rejoin everyone. Who knows what else we're missing."

"More interesting than this?"

Bobby reached out and touched the fertility sculpture, feeling the smoothness of the rounded stomach.

"Bobby!"

"What? It's a rock."

"It's an artifact," she said. "You're the anthropology student, not me. I shouldn't have to explain this to you."

"Mom, there's nothing wrong with touching it. I think it's a unique experience touching something that was made nearly a thousand years ago. It's like being connected to early civilization. Besides, this thing is as sturdy as it comes. It's a rock. It won't break if you touch it."

Laura gazed at the intricate carving. "I suppose you're right."

"Want to touch?"

She shrugged. "At this point, why not?"

As fate should have it, a small cloud above the temple had moved, causing sunlight to shine directly down upon the altar of the fertility statue. Suddenly the old, dirt-covered rock carving looked anew. The direct sunlight shining over the statue made it glowing and lively.

"Incredible," she said softly, while her hand was still out.

"Are you still going to touch it?"

With a cautious hand, Laura reached forward and touched the fertility statue on the altar as the sun shone directly upon it. She put the palm of her hand directly onto the impregnated belly, while her thin, slender fingers touched the breasts and nipples of the carving. She almost felt a strange connection to it, especially as the sunlight seemed to amplify its beauty.

"What do you think?" Bobby asked. "Amazing, right?"

Laura's eyes were transfixed and her hand remained. "I can understand your fascination with ancient civilizations. It's unbelievable."

She removed her hand and they were in awe over the sculpture, which still glowed under the direct sunlight. As soon as her hand left, a cloud above had seemingly returned, taking away the direct shine on the altar.

When the glow left, Laura slightly hunched over. Her mind felt disoriented and there was a tingly sensation around her chest.

"Are you okay, mom?" he asked, noticing her discomfort.

She tried to shake it off. "I suddenly became a little light-headed, that's all. It's so weird."

"Hmmm... It might have been the strong reflection or the overwhelming experience of touching something like this. I'm sure it'll pass."

"I'm fine now," she said, trying to regain her wits.

He gave her a closer look. "We should get back to the rest of the group now. They have more medical knowledge than me, in case you need it. Can you walk okay?"

"I should be fine. Let's go."

His eyes suddenly shifted downwards. "Umm, mom?"

"Yes?"

"You're sweating."

"I know," she said. "It's really humid."

"I mean... your chest. You seem to be sweating in an unusual area, if you catch my drift."

Laura looked down and noticed that there were faint wet spots on her tshirt, on the tip of each breast. She pulled at her tshirt to get a better look, wondering if this was really sweat. She had never sweated so much in that area before, and she faulted herself for not wearing a better bra.

"It's..." She was flabbergasted for a moment. "It's just sweat. Give me a second to dry it and I hope no one notices."

She reached in her pocket for a packet of tissue and turned around to pat the wet spots. As she touched herself, she realized that the source of the wetness came directly from within her bra. How could this be? Had her breasts really released this much sweat all of a sudden? She had never been in an area this humid before, and plus she had been walking and climbing stairs all morning, so that might explain things.

"Can you look away for a moment?" she said to her son. "I might need to do a little extra cleaning."

Bobby made sure not to look in his mother's direction. Then Laura slipped a hand underneath her tshirt with a dry tissue and wiped around her bra. After wiping each breast, she looked at the tissue, and she could have sworn that the color had a white consistency. But she tried to push those thoughts away, wondering if the humidity could possibly be making her hallucinate. Besides, the thought of breasts producing so much milk at this moment was crazy.

She stuffed the wet tissues into her pocket. Although she had a feeling something was wrong, she didn't want to make a fuss.

"Okay, I'm ready now," she said. "Let's go."

He turned to her. "You look kind of pale."

"I'm fine," she said with a forced smile. "Let's go."

They walked side by side as they left the fertility temple.

***

Nearly a week later. It was 5 pm when Laura arrived home from the office, where she worked as a loan officer for a large bank. It was also her first day back in the office since returning from the trip.

She went straight to her bedroom, undressed her suit, and had to wipe her chest dry before putting on her home clothes.

Then she went to Bobby's room, where as usual, he was on his computer surfing the internet.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?"

Laura sat on his bed and Bobby turned to face her as he remained sitting by his desk. They were a mere two feet apart.

"What I'm about to say may sound strange to you," she said. "In fact, I can hardly believe it myself. But I'm not crazy."

He seemed slightly taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"The fertility temple," she said after a deep breath. "How much do you... What I'm trying to say is... How much are you a believer in that sort of thing?"

He looked confused. "What thing? Ancient civilizations?"

"I mean... A little more specific than that."

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

Laura took an even deeper breath. "The tour guide gave a passive warning about the fertility temple we visited, making some vague inference. Do you believe, or know anything in your research, that suggests that some of the stories of the temple may be... true."

"True? As in, supernatural?"

"Yes, do you think any of those stories have merit?"

He thought for a moment. "Who knows, there are a lot of supernatural things in the world. I know I believe in ghosts and that sort of thing. So it might be possible."

"I've never been a superstitious person, or a believer in the supernatural. But I'm starting to reconsider."

His eyes sharpened. "Really? Why?"

"I need you to be mature about this," she said. "What I'm about to say is kind of explicit."

"Of course. Just tell me."

Laura composed herself. "When we were inside the temple and you saw sweat on my chest, well, it wasn't sweat. I knew it was milk, but at the same time I thought it was impossible. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me."

"Did it? Was that your imagination?"

"That's the thing. Since then, I've noticed a few trickles of milk coming out of my nipples. I called my doctor and she said I shouldn't worry about it, but she didn't know the cause. When I went to work today, I had to take a break from a meeting because my breasts felt so full and my nipples ached. It's the most unbelievable thing. And it's only happening because of our trip."

They looked each other in the eyes for a long moment. Laura wasn't one to joke. And Bobby never had a reason to doubt his mother. It was a strange conundrum they were in.

"There has to be a reasonable explanation," he eventually said. "Maybe you accidentally touched a plant which produces drug-like chemicals. There are plenty of those in South America."

"So you're saying I'm hallucinating this?"

"Maybe."

"But you saw the wet spots on my chest."

He paused. "Good point. But still, it could have been sweat. It was hot that day."

"Bobby, milk squirts out of my nipples if I pinch them."

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"Do you want me to show you?" she asked as a last resort. "I really don't want to. But for my own sanity, and to find a solution to this, I feel like it's the only option I have left."

His eyes widened a little, and Laura had no idea what was going through her son's mind. She wondered if he was grossed out by the possibility of seeing his mother's nipple squirting milk. Or maybe... he was excited by it. She pushed both of those thoughts out of her mind.

"I can't deny it if I actually see it," he said, then gulping.

She gave him a slightly skeptical look, trying to figure out his motives, which still seemed unclear to her. All she knew was that Bobby was always there when she needed help, and she hoped he would be mature and well-mannered if her breasts were to come out.

"This is only for medical necessity," she said, lifting up her top to expose her bra. "Can you grab some tissue from your counter, please?"

Bobby reached over and pulled four sheets of tissue from a kleenex box, then handed them to her. She placed them on her lap.

After a deep breath, Laura pulled the underside of her bra to reveal both of her matured breasts, with pink nipples that already seemed to be hard. She wondered how Bobby would react to this, and she got her answer. She noticed that his eyes instantly became glued to her tits, and even widened at the sight of them. She couldn't blame him for acting like this, mom or not.

Men will always be attracted to tits, even their own mothers, she thought.

"I'll keep this brief," she said, trying to be composed. "You can determine if I'm crazy based on what happens next, okay?"

Laura picked up two sheets of tissue and placed them in the palm of her left hand. With her free hand, she grabbed the underside of her tit and squeezed. Then she milked herself, squeezing at the curved breast towards the nipple, then giving the nipple a light pinch.

As a result, a gush of milk squirted from the pores of her nipple. It was white, thick, and creamy. It gushed onto the tissue with a giant squirt. She repeated this process three times in quick succession. With each squeeze, more milk shot onto the tissue in her hand.

When she felt she had shown enough, she used the dry tissue to wipe her nipple clean, then she pulled her bra down to cover her breasts. Finally, she fixed her top so she was presentable again.

When she looked at Bobby, she noticed how flabbergasted he was, both by seeing her breasts so up close, and the fact that she squirted milk.

"Well?" she asked.

"I... I can't believe what I just saw."

"I don't want to go to the doctor's office just yet. They'll think I'm insane for even mentioning the temple experience."

"Any ideas for what you'll do?" he asked. "This is pretty weird."

"I was hoping to ask you. There must be something in your books, anything in your research, or professors you could make inquiries to."

He nodded. "I'll do that, right away. Jeez, I can't believe this is happening."

There was a brief pause as Laura prepared to drop the other big shocker. For a moment, she decided on how much she actually wanted to reveal.

"And another thing," she said.

"Yes?"

"I've been having the most bizarre dreams the last two days."

"Like what?" he asked hesitantly.

She paused for a moment. "I'd rather not go into all the details. But they were all rather explicit. Forget I said anything about that. Please, find out what you can and keep me updated."

"I will. God, I hope this is nothing. I mean, it could have been a reaction to something. Maybe you brushed up against an exotic plant which had this effect on your body. It could be gone soon."

She forced a smile. "I hope so. You could be right. It could be going away soon. You know that I have a tendency to overreact sometimes."

"I know you do," he replied with a genuine smile.

"Try to find out what you can for me, okay? In the meantime, I'll get started on dinner for us."

Laura stood up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. All the while, there was a creeping feeling within her that this was only the beginning.

***

Just before bedtime, Laura was in her bedroom wiping her breasts before she went to sleep. She had just finished squeezing several squirts of milk from her nipples into a glass cup to alleviate the pressure. It had been many many years since she had last expressed milk, and as bizarre as it was doing it at this age, she had to admit to herself that it felt nice. Her nipples had always been sensitive and the fullness of her breasts made the feeling even more intense.

She stopped when there was a knock on her door. She finished drying her nipples and pulled her top back down.

"Come in," she said.

Bobby opened the door and saw the wet paper towels alongside the glass cup of milk.

"Did I come at a bad time?"

She shook her head. "No, it's fine. Did you find anything?"

"Actually, I did," he said, holding up some printouts. "I looked through a textbook and that lead me to the right internet searches. I printed these papers for you to read."

He brought them to her and they sat on the bed together. He pointed out parts of the article which he had highlighted.

"I found out why the tour guide wanted to avoid that temple," Bobby began to explain. "Do you want to read it yourself, or do you want me to explain it to you?"

"I think it's better if you just explained it to me. After all, you're the expert in this field, not me."

He agreed. "Apparently the temple had been used for about a century to facilitate breeding. It's believed that the altar has special powers to induce fertility because of a spirit within it. According to this article, a few years ago, locals still believe that the altar has powers, and that many local women with fertility issues go to touch the statue for blessings."

"Has that been researched at all?"

"No. No one has bothered to see if those powers are true. What scientist would devote their resources to that? The whole thing is insane by modern and scientific standards."

Laura gestured to her cup of breast milk. "Except for this, right?"

"Oh... yeah... " he replied, a bit uncomfortably.

Her eyes lingered on him for a moment. At this point, she was keen enough to figure out that Bobby wasn't grossed out at all when he saw her tits earlier, nor was he disgusted looking at her milk now.

In fact, she had now become certain that it's the other way around.

Boys will be boys. And men will be men. Laura understood that.

"You act like you've never seen milk before," she said.

"Not yours, anyway."

"I'm sorry for showing you my breasts earlier. It was the only way to convince you that I haven't lost my mind."

"You're kind of right," he admitted. "It's not something you hear about everyday, and I honestly didn't know what to think."

Despite her better judgment, Laura felt compelled to push this along further. She knew she wasn't in her right state of mind with all the hormonal changes going on inside her body, but what else was a desperate woman to do?

"A first-hand learning experience, wouldn't you say?" she asked, almost suggestively.

"That's one way of looking at it."

"So it seems like we're both benefiting from this," she pointed out. "You're learning more about ancient magic than most could ever understand."

"And you? What's your benefit?"

Laura picked up the glass of milk and gently twirled it, so that the milk would sway side-to-side without spilling, in a perfectly circular motion. It was a hypnotic sight for Bobby, which is exactly what Laura had expected.

"The truth is, Bobby, lactating is a unique feeling for women," she explained. "It can be intense. My nipples have always been sensitive, and when my breasts are filled with milk that needs to be squeezed out... well... there's nothing like it. And it also plays to my maternal side. Oddly, I feel complete as a woman when I lactate. It makes me feel like I'm nourishing life from my nipples. Your father used to nurse from my lactating breasts and it was one of the most erotic things we had ever done as a couple."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,103 Followers
12