Fetch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the puppy going to be late coming home again?"

"N-no, Master! I won't! I'll do my very best to be always on time, Sir! I promise! I... Yeek!"

The next set turned into a straight dozen, each one filling in some of the gaps between the original blows. The boy jerked and cried out, his feet kicking at the air as he tried to get away. This of course only gave Master new angles to strike at and he took full advantage of it.

"Are you perhaps going to call or text or email me if you are going to be late so I don't worry where my pet is?"

"Y-yes, Master!" the boy sobbed. "I'm... I'm sorry! I f-forgot! Please forgive me... Aaahhhh!"

Another dozen blows rained down fire on the poor puppy's ass and thighs, making him wail and cry out "No! Stop, please!" Master paused for just a moment, then four separate smacks of that horrible wooden spoon were placed right up underneath of the curve of the boys ass cheeks, just above the top of his thighs. The place that was called "the sweet spot" by aficionados of corporal punishment. Reportedly the spot where there were the most nerve endings and the place where it would make the recipient the most uncomfortable for the longest time.

Those last four smacks made puppy struggle mightily against his Masters grip. But the old man was bigger and stronger and well versed in ways to keep a pet immobile. When they finished the boys flesh was bright red from his butt halfway down his thighs.

Puppy lowered his head limply and wept. Even though he was in pain, the young man could still feel his cock trying to get hard inside of it's cage where it pressed against Masters outer thigh.

Even while a small part of his mind was in disbelief at his situation and the ridiculousness of it, the larger part of his mind was resolute in how much he loved that old man.

Masters finger prized open puppy's grip on the tip of his tail, letting it spring upwards and bob back and forth. The movement of the plug in his aching bottom made him shiver and moan in pleasure, even amidst his pain. Much to his surprise, Master then placed the handle of the wooden spoon in his grip, closing his fingers around it. His large rough palm slid down over the boys welted bottom gently, almost tenderly. His touch covered all of the reddened portions of skin, amazingly enough soothing away some of the sting.

"That was over half of what you are due, pup."

"Ooohhhhhhh... yes, Master." the boy sniffled.

"There are still twenty one more to go."

"Oooohhhh... god... yes, Master."

"I offer you a one time deal."

"Yes, Master. Anything you want, Sir. I am yours." The older man chuckled and his palm patted the boys ass affectionately. But even those gentle pats made the boy squeak and flinch.

"Yes you are, boy. From the moment I put my mark on your neck you were mine." His fingertips played slowly over the welted flesh and he chuckled again as the boy shivered and squirmed.

"I've marked you pretty good today. I don't imagine that you will be sitting comfortably for a day or two. But I do imagine that I have gotten my point across." He chuckled softly once more. "So here is your deal, pup. Ten minutes in the corner. Kneeling position one. Then you come find me and show your Master exactly how sorry you are for making him worry. If you are successful I will deliver the final twenty one... with only my hand... Thursday morning before you go to work."

The boy started to say something and Master interrupted. "But I must warn you right now. I am going to be extremely difficult to please, puppy. You are going to have to use every bit of your talent. Because if you aren't successful, you will find yourself right back here... face down over my lap with the spoon in my hand for the rest. Do you understand, boy?"

"Y-yes, Master! I understand! I'll do my very best to please you, Sir! I promise!"

"Do you accept the deal, boy?"

"Yes, Sir! I do!"

"Then get up and give your Master a kiss, boy. And get in the corner."

The kiss lasted for almost two whole minutes and when the boy went and knelt in the corner his cock was so hard he thought it might burst right through that cage.

Ten minutes after that he knelt on his mat in front of the greatest love of his young life and took his Masters hard prick in his mouth, determined more than ever to make that man happy. By this time his poor cramped prick had been hard for almost two hours. He'd gotten even more excited when Masters cock slipped between his lips that a puddle of precome had leaked from the head of his own, making the mess and waste Master had "tsked" over.

Even though it was somewhat of a degrading task if seen by outside eyes, it was an extremely happy puppy with a belly full of Masters come that bent down and cleaned up his own mess with his tongue. Though he had done it before, this was the very first time he cleaned up with a silver chain bearing two small brass keys around his own neck.

12