Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

Then he heard a new sound, a moaning groan, followed by a hiss and the words, "Yessss, right there, oh god, that's good! Omigod, suck on it, harder. Oh, fuck eat it kiss my cunt shove that tongue in me bite it oh oh oh oh yessss! Fuck me now please, shove that fuck pole in my cunt cmon fuck my ass harder..." and on it went until midnight, his wife using language he had no idea she even knew.

He heard the couple come out of the bedroom, his wife giggling and cursing, commenting on how she could hardly stand, let alone walk. The old man's deeper laugh, followed by the sound of skin slapping skin and his wife's coquettish laugh in return.

He saw them come downstairs, nude. His wife, cum and other fluids running down her legs, covered in small bruises and bites where the old man had been holding her and marking her with his tracks, practically skipped across the room to him.

She took his face in her hands and tilted it up to hers, then bent down to engage him in a passionate, full open mouthed kiss. He tasted the old man's cum on her lips and tongue, and something else, something musty, pungent, something foul.

He knew. His stomach turned, retching. Doreen' s tongue was painting the inside of his mouth, smearing the foulness over all the inner surfaces.

Finally, she broke the kiss. She lifted one foot and placed it on the couch next to him. When she pulled his face to her inner thigh she saw his crotch and the large dark stain covering it.

"Oh, baby, did you enjoy hearing us fuck? Would you like to watch us now? Just as soon as you clean me up a little. I'm so full of Lorenz cum, he can't feel my pussy walls anymore, and my asshole is too sore to fuck again; so hurry up, I need him in me."

She pushed his face against her thigh, rubbing his cheeks in the cum and juice mixture covering the soft skin. "C'mon, baby, clean out my coochie good, and then you can watch," she hesitated, "or, Lorenz said he could use you."

Jim blanched and glanced at the older man. Lorenz was still erect, sporting an eight plus inches, as thick as the bottom part of a beer bottle with a crown easily a quarter again as thick at the ridge. He pushed his face into his wife's crotch and started licking. "All of it, honey, my asshole, too."

When Jim finished cleaning Doreen with his tongue, she and Lorenz demonstrated for Jim what he had been listening to all night. Her screams of joy and pleasure made it obvious that if she had once been an unwilling participant, she was no longer. As soon as the old man would come, she would pull him out and turn to use her mouth to renew his hard on.

She took him in her cunt, her mouth, her asshole, in the missionary position, doggie style, cowgirl front and reverse facing, in a chair, on the floor, sitting on the couch next to Jim, on the dining room table, standing facing Lorenz, standing from the rear, on her back, her stomach, her side, knees out to the side, over Lorenz's shoulders, legs wrapped around him, spread eagled, outside his, inside them, every variation you can think of and them some. All the while, Doreen was encouraging Lorenz with language Jim thought he'd never hear outside a men's locker room, let alone from his prim and proper wife.

Jim's cock became a veritable fountain of cum. His balls were awash in it. And the whole torturous, fucking night long, he was as flaccid as a folded fire hose.

It was starting to get light out. Jim watched Lorenz pull his cock from Doreen's ass and walk to him. Lorenz pulled Jim's face toward his dirty cock. Jim couldn't help himself; he opened his mouth and accepted Lorenz's rod as it slipped down his throat. The taste and smell made him want to retch.

"Clean me up, sonny," the older man ordered. While Jim's tongue became busy, he continued, "You are probably wondering why you haven't gotten a hard on tonight, coming as much as you did.

"You won't. The only way you'll ever get hard again is to eat Bitsy, the wife of your buddy, Ron. But even if you get a hard on, as soon as you try to use it, fuck, corn hole, suck or jack off, you'll lose it.

"You can still come, and you can still jack it off when it's soft, but you are finished fucking. And except for your lovely, horny, cock hungry wife and Bitsy, the smell and taste of pussy will turn your stomach."

Jim felt the staff in his mouth start to enlarge, then there was the feeling of warm liquid in his stomach and the reek of ammonia filled his nose. "Oh, god, no!" he thought, moaning around the cock in his mouth. "I'm gonna puke."

Reading his mind, Lorenz cautioned the younger man, "Don't do it, sonny. Swallow the urge to puke it away. If you puke, I'll have to come back and do all this all over again. With help. Understand?" Forcing the urge down, Jim nodded, the cock still buried in his throat.

Lorenz pulled his staff from Jim's mouth, still pissing. When he finally stopped, he pulled Jim back into his groin for a final clean up, then silently dressed and left, leaving the couple asleep in the living room.

The next evening was almost a virtual replay with Butch and Millie. Butch was a self employed contractor. Millie was a stay at home house wife who taught the ten year-olds at Sunday school. Ultra conservative in a conservative town, it was said of Millie she wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful. Her high necked dresses, blouses and pull overs hid a voluptuous body which frustrated her husband.

Millie firmly believed that unless you were trying to have children, sex was sinful, and even then, the only allowable activity was genital intercourse, in the missionary position; no foreplay, no touching, even. Kissing was allowed as an expression of affection, but it wasn't to be used to arouse one's sexual appetite.

To describe Millie as plain was to be kind. Not that she was ugly, but there were no interesting features on her face. More round than oval, her face had a small, straight nose, thin eyebrows and lips, barely there lashes and pale, washed out blue eyes, surrounded by straight, mousy brown hair.

Her only date in high school had been to the senior prom, with Butch, who had asked her at the behest of his father, who owed a sizeable sum to Marilee's father. That night, in front of her house, when Butch kissed her good night and slid his hand over her breast, she decided they would get married.

Her dad offered to set Butch up in business, and loaned him the money at a sub market rate. When the teens married, he did the same for their house.

It wasn't until after the honeymoon Butch understood why Mr. Miller had included the infidelity clause in both mortgages. If Butch was caught cheating on his wife, both loans were immediately due in full.

Lorenz and Nell arrived a little after dinner. Butch answered the door and wanted to talk to them outside, but found himself opening the door and walking backward to the sofa. He called Marilee as he sat down. When she failed to respond, he called louder. This time she came from the back of the single story house, wrapped in a towel. "For goodness sake, Bu...eeeek! Who..."

Lorenz thought about making the towel disappear, but decided it was too soon. He sat the embarrassed young woman, tightly wrapped in her towel, next to her husband. They repeated the questioning from the night before, and got the same answers.

When she was given the opportunity to question her husband, Marilee looked at Nell, then at herself. She pulled her husband's face around to look at her and asked him simply, "Why?"

Butch started to answer, but the words wouldn't come. Lorenz interrupted him. "Madam, I expect that by morning you will have your answer, but by then it will be too late. Nell, dear, it is time for you to leave. I will see you at breakfast. Madam, where is your bedroom?"

The door had barely closed when Butch heard his wife scream. He tried to get up to go see what had happened, but found he couldn't move. Her scream had been sudden and short.

Now he heard her as clearly as if he was in the room, "No, no, don't you can't ... shouldn't no please don't oh mi god no please don't...stop please oh oh oh more right there oh no don't put your fingers in me please don't... stop please don't don't don...oooohhhhhh god don't stoppleasedontstop oh oh oh oho hoh ohoh oh uuunnnnnhhh!

"Omigod you can't put that in me you'll tear me open mi god no please owwwwooooooo yessssss oh godyessss fuck me fuuuuuuuuuckitt t t tt t t t yessss ossshiiiiiiitttttt i'mmmmmmmm coooommmmmming. Mmmmm" he heard her satisfied moan. Then, "You want me to whammmmphhh?"

He heard the obvious slurping noises, accompanied by her low satisfied sounding, teasing moans, moans of the 'this taste's good' variety, of the 'more, please' variety, of the 'fuck me harder' variety. Shortly before midnight they came down the hallway, their arms around each other, mouths glued together, Lorenz's hand massaging her breast and nipple. When she saw Butch and the state of his pants, she shook her head.

"What a fucking waste of good cum," she laughed. She crossed the room to him and pushed him down on the sofa, on his back and swung her leg over his chest, so she straddled his shoulders. "Let's see if you can wield your tongue as well as you do a hammer," she ordered, pushing her messy slit into his face.

"Why in fucking hell didn't you make me fuck you? Do you realize all the fucking I've missed out on in the thirteen years we've been married because you have been too tired, lazy or afraid to demand that I be a wife.

"C'mon, get that frigging tongue working. Lorenz says he's got more to teach me, but I need to get cleaned up first. Or he can show me on you, he said."

Butch had the same reaction to that threat Jim had. He began to rapidly clean his wife's cunt and ass, ignoring the taste of the residue around the crinkled hole. The rest of the night went the same way it had gone at Jim and Doreen's, except that Marilee wanted a break every hour or so for Butch to exercise his tongue.

When Lorenz left at sunup, after Butch's piss shower, he told Butch the same thing he had told Jim, from now on his prick was useful only to drain his bladder. The stimulus for Butch to get a useless erection also was eating Bitsy, Ron's wife.

That afternoon, when Doreen got home from work, Dale was sitting on her porch steps. All he had to say, when she approached him, was, "Lorenz sent me." Doreen's face lit up with a huge smile.

When Jim got home from work, he could hear them banging away in the bedroom. He sat at the dining room table and buried his face in his arms, overcome by the knowledge that his actions were responsible for what was happening.

Some time later, he heard the couple come downstairs. There was a laughing exchange at the door, then Doreen came into the dining room. She bent over to give Jim a kiss. He smelled, then tasted the cum on her lips. He broke the kiss and asked, "Couldn't you at least brush your teeth?"

"Oh, sweetie," she laughed, rubbing noses with him, close enough so he could smell the cum on her breath, "it wouldn't make any difference. You have to clean my pussy before I can start dinner, any how. I can't work with all this cum running down my legs."

About four that afternoon, Millers Department Store was treated to a strange sight. All of the employees were familiar with the owner's daughter, a frequent visitor to the store. But not dressed the way she was that afternoon.

In high school, she had taken four years of home ec, concentrating in sewing and clothing design. She was a skilled seamstress, and probably could have done custom tailoring if she had wanted to pursue a full time career.

That morning she had gone into her closet and found a dress to alter. She had removed the bodice, dropping the neckline to reveal an immodest cleavage, and half of the back, along with the sleeves, making a summer church-going dress into a sexy sun dress.

With no back, she had to let her large breasts go braless. With her newfound sense of fashion and freedom, she decided to also go commando. The dress, a knit, fell over her hips, clinging to her butt, emphasizing her crack. She felt wonderfully wanton in it.

She parked in her reserved spot by the back entrance and walked to her father's office. "Hi, Tammy," she greeted his secretary, calling her classmate by her first name for the first time since the young woman went to work for the store ten years ago. "Dad in?" Tammy blinked at the dress. And again at the use of her name. And a third time at Dad, not Father.

"Uh, Yes, Marilee, I mean..." But Marilee was past the door, which she left wide open.

"Marilee, girl, look at you!" Wade Miller greeted his daughter. "Good lord, what's got into you? You look marvelous."

Outside, Tammy nearly choked on her laughter when she heard the young matron reply, "A cock, Dad. A great, glorious, fucking cock!" By the time Wade got to the door to close it, Tammy had diplomatically disappeared.

"Dad, I need you to come over to the house tonight. There are some thingggss...we need to discuss." She had almost used the pun, you know the one-about getting something straight...

When Wade left his daughter's house that evening, he thanked whatever cock it was that got into his daughter, and prayed his dead wife wasn't watching. Butch was face up between Marilee's thighs, his tongue drilling into her pussy and ass, accepting that this was now his function and fate.

Lorenz, Nell, and four of his troupe were calling on Ronnie.

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers