Field Trip Follies Ch. 01

Story Info
Student blackmails pretty teacher for sex on the bus.
7.7k words
4.57
256.4k
241

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

© C.B. Summers 2011

Notes---

My thanks and appreciation to Literotica author Laurie, for loaning me her character, Lindsey Foster. This story is as much inspired by Laurie, as it is by her characters. I am greatly in her debt. Lindsey's sister, husband, daughter and mother are also Laurie's creations.

I conceived this story as a way for Lindsey Foster to meet Laurie Bonner from my story, Delayed Action (by the way, Laurie Bonner was named Laurie before I met Laurie the author). Along the way I created a whole bunch of other students to populate Lindsey's High School, and it has gotten even more complicated than I originally thought. It's a long bus ride from Florida to California! It's been fun writing Lindsey into a great big hole of sinful complications. I still don't know how I'm going to get her out of it!

For more wonderful wickedness, please check out Literotica author: Laurie.

Lindsey Foster's stories are "The Sun Felt Good On My Back", and "While Lindsey's Away".

All the characters in this story, who participate in sexual activities, are over eighteen.

-----

DAY ONE

JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA and WESTBOUND DECEMBER 28

It was seven A.M. Katie yawned as she pulled to a stop in the parking lot next to the Silver Lake High School gymnasium. There were teens everywhere, and they were all making their way toward three big blue busses. Katie turned to her sister. "Well... have fun."

Lindsey sighed. "This is going to be hell. Trapped on a bus for six days with fifty screaming teens. Plus two days in Pasadena."

Katie laughed. "Oh, stop it! You know you love school trips! Remember when you went on that civics trip to D.C.?"

Lindsey put her face in her hands and groaned. "Don't remind me."

"You packed a bottle of Jack Daniels in your bag. By the time you got to Delaware you were drunk off your ass and had given three blowjobs in the back of the bus."

Lindsey slapped her sister's arm. "Stop torturing me!"

"What I never understood is how you got away with shit like that. They always thought you were so pure and virginal. Hell, everyone still thinks you're a goody two shoes."

"It's my face. I just look innocent, I guess. And I am a goody two shoes.... now."

Katie laughed again, "Yeah. It's a good thing you are too, because it's an important job being chaperone to a bunch of teenagers. You've got to keep them away from booze and drugs, and protect their virginal purity." She laughed. "Wow, if they only knew what kind of freak you used to be, they'd never have put you in a position of authority over their precious kids. Oh shit..."

Katie was looking at a pair of girls who'd just walked past her car toward the bus. They were wearing matching pink shorts with the words "Juicy" on the ass. Katie hummed. "Fuck... look at that... I can almost smell the pussy... and the windows are still rolled up."

Lindsey put her hand over Katie's eyes, "Keep your eyes off my little virgins you filthy lesbo."

"Oh, I'm no more a lesbo than you are, sis. You've eaten twice as much pussy as me; just not lately. Maybe you can remedy that on this trip." She looked around lustfully at the teenagers who were starting to arrive now in droves. "I swear, sis, I don't know how you do it... spend every day surrounded by all this fresh young flesh, without wanting to take a bite..."

"I'm a teacher. They're my students. It's as simple as that."

Katie whistled, "Fuck me... look at that guy over there! My, oh, my..."

Lindsey turned and saw one of her favorite students, Brant West, hauling a bass drum over his head. She didn't know he was in the band, but why would she? This was the first time she'd ever helped with a band event. He was a brilliant writer, although a bit naïve. He sat in the front row in two of her classes, staring at her with a worshipful expression as if she were the smartest woman in the world. She loved Brant... but only as a teacher loves a great student. Still... he was looking particularly cute this morning. His neatly cropped sandy hair was shimmering in the morning sunlight.

Katie whistled. "Fuck. That boy is packing heat!"

Lindsey saw with shock what Katie was looking at. Brant was wearing loose sweat pants, but the sunlight was hitting his crotch at just the right angle to reveal a thick slab of meat hanging between his legs. It was swinging heavily two and fro as he walked. It had to be eight inches long at least, but maybe more. He must not be wearing underwear... Lindsey felt a thrill of tingles in her crotch. Shit. What a cock... She'd always done her best not to think of her students sexually, but now that Katie had pointed it out, she couldn't take her eye off Brant's crotch.

After he went past, Katie said, "Nice ass too... If I was a chaperone, I'd find out which room that guy was staying in and pay him a midnight visit!"

Lindsey swatted at her, "Stop it. He's only eighteen."

"Eighteen inches maybe."

"Enough of this. I've got to go. Make sure Diana gets to school. I'll call you guys tonight. And let her stay up to midnight on New Year's Eve." Lindsey opened the door and started to get out.

"You can count on me, sis. And have fun. I mean it. You're going to be on the opposite side of the country. If you should happen to meet someone at a bar one night and get your brains fucked out, well, who would be the wiser?"

Lindsey smiled. Katie knew she wasn't very happy with her marriage. She'd always been an extremely sexually active woman, but living with Mark for the past six years was like living with a monk. Oh, he fucked her at least once a week, but it was just routine maintenance... just one more task in his long list of military duties. He'd been a good lover a few years ago, but lately all he ever wanted her to do was get on all fours so he could fuck her doggie style until he came. Sometimes she came too, but that really didn't seem to matter much to him. He wasn't all that into giving oral sex, and although he was happy to let her give him a blowjob, something she absolutely loved to do, he never let her do it very long before he wanted to mount her. She was just flat out bored to fucking tears with that big, dumb son of a bitch.

Lindsey closed the door again and turned to Katie, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. "Mark's helicopter squadron is coming back on New Year's Eve. That'll give you four days to work on our little project."

Katie laughed, "You know he's never going to go for it, sis. I mean, I've been parading around the house in my underwear ever since I moved in... and he even saw me naked one or two times. But he just looks away, or runs off to his office... to rub one out, I presume. I've basically done everything short of pulling down his shorts and sucking his cock. There's no way he's ever gonna cheat on you, not unless he gets plastered out of his gourd, and you know he never lets himself lose control like that."

"Well, maybe not while I'm around. He's too scared of getting caught being imperfect. But what'll he do when I'm away? That's what I want to know!"

Katie squinted at her big sister. She's so hard to understand sometimes. "Why do you want me to seduce your husband again?"

"You know why."

"I know why you say you want it."

"Don't start analyzing me, Doctor Jimenez."

"I'm not a doctor, and it doesn't take a useless psychology degree to know that your plan's not gonna work. If he cheats on you, it doesn't mean he's suddenly gonna be okay with you fucking around."

"I just want to punch a hole in that self righteous armor of his. And teach him that having a little sex with someone new isn't the end of the world. Katie... I'm desperate. I can't stand this fucking monogamy shit one more day. It was fun for a few years, but come on! I'm never supposed to get laid again because some guy put a baby in my belly?"

"Preaching to the choir. But he is who he is, and you're his wife. He's never gonna be okay with you fucking other guys... and definitely not girls."

"We'll see. Anyway, I know you want to fuck him, so please, just keep up what you're doing. But don't get all aggressive on him. Let him come to you. I want him to think it was his idea, otherwise he'll claim you seduced him. I don't want him to have that out. So act all sweet and innocent when he makes his move. Can you handle that?"

"Hey, I'm happy to help my big sister in any way I can. It's the least I can do, for letting me live rent-free and mooching off you."

"Oh, stop it. Diana loves having you around. And I do to, even though you're a total bitch."

"Fuck you."

"No. Fuck you."

"No, fuck you."

Lindsey suddenly got all misty eyed. "Really. Don't be in a rush to move out. I love having my little sister around." She hugged Katie tightly.

"Ugh. Mushy stuff." Katie laughed, and Lindsey giggled and sniffed as she wiped away a tear.

One of the busses started honking, letting everyone know it was time to load up.

She kissed Katie goodbye, saying, "And be sure to record the parade. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it or not. We should be back by ten P.M. on the fourth."

Lindsey took out a cigarette to have one last smoke before boarding the bus, but before she could light it up Miss Ostiago, the Band Director, came up behind her.

"Mrs. Foster! No smoking in front of the kids! You know that!"

"Shit," mumbled Lindsey, putting her pack away, "this is going to be hell."

*

Miss Ostiago divided the three busses into different age groups. Lindsey was assigned to a seat in the back of the senior bus, so that at least one of the chaperones could make sure no monkey business went on back there. Lindsey was relieved to hear it. She was dreading the possibility that she'd get stuck in a seat next to Mr. Dodder, who was not only stinky, but was always trying to peek down her blouse. She generally enjoyed being ogled, but Mr. Dodder was gross.

When Brant finished loading his drum, he saw Mrs. Foster boarding the senior bus. A thrill of joy went through his heart. He loved Mrs. Foster. The only reason he'd become a writer in the first place was to have an excuse to take both of her classes in his senior year. He always sat in the front row in order to bask in her radiant glow.

Mrs. Foster was 27, but she looked like a teenager as far as he was concerned. She was short and slightly built, with perky little breasts, beautiful light brown skin, and an adorable little face. In spite of her name, she was really of Mexican heritage. Her eyes were large and brown, with long eyelashes; like the eyes of a beautiful, perfect doll. Her hair was long, dark and velvety brown, and he loved the way it danced around as she wrote on the blackboard. Her penmanship was amazing, even when using chalk, which is no mean feat. Her eyes were beautiful but her mouth was absolute perfection. Her lips were full and luscious and she was always grinning a sweet little grin, as if she was always on the verge of saying something clever, even if she wasn't. Her teeth were perfectly straight, and glittering white, and she flashed them brilliantly whenever one of the students was speaking, even if they were saying something stupid. But most amazing of all was what came out of Mrs. Foster's mouth: poetry, prose, ideas, and laughter all in a voice so lovely it sounded like music. She bubbled with life, showering the love of literature on all her students through sheer love of the English language.

Mrs. Foster was the most brilliant and sensitive woman Brant had ever known. He was utterly smitten with her. But he was much too practical to ever act on that feeling. She was a married woman, for one thing, and she was his teacher. She'd never reciprocate his feelings; he knew that. But he did enjoy watching her in class, and dreaming of what it must be like to be her friend... or her lover.

So when he saw Mrs. Foster taking a seat in the back row of the bus, on the right side, he excitedly pushed his way to the front of the line of kids who were climbing aboard. He wanted to sit next to her. He needed to sit next to her. It was a long way to Pasadena. They'd be driving ten hours a day for three days, then coming back the same way. Wow! Sixty hours sitting next to the most wonderful woman in the world! If he didn't get that seat he was going to die!

A long line of kids had already gone on before him, so the entire time he made his way toward the back, he was terrified that someone else would beat him to that most-coveted of seats. But when he reached her, his heart soared. The seat next to her was empty!

"Mrs. Foster!" Lindsey looked up to see Brant standing there. "Is this seat taken?"

She considered for a moment saying it was, or saying that she needed to sit alone so she could keep an eye on the kids, but then her eyes flashed down to the bulge in Brant's sweatpants, and her heart skipped a beat. She smiled and said, "No. It's yours". Shit! What am I doing?

Brant plopped down excitedly. "Wow, Mrs. Foster... I didn't know you helped with the Big Blue."

"This is my first time. Mr. Krofft is recovering from foot surgery, so I'm filling in."

They sat in silence as the rest of students noisily filled the bus. There was a lot of jockeying about as different kids decided they wanted to change seats. Miss Ostiago, at the front of the bus, was trying to talk, but nobody was listening and Lindsey knew she had to do something about it.

"Excuse me, Brant." She stood and slipped past him out into the aisle.

Brant's legs were long, so as she slipped out, the back of her legs brushed against his knees. Her beautiful little ass passed in front of his face. Wow. He'd never seen it so close before. She was wearing jeans that were so tight they could have been painted on.

Lindsey walked up the aisle to the halfway point. She turned, moving her hands like an orchestra conductor until she had everyone's attention. Then she said loudly, "This is going to be a long trip. We're going to be on this bus for three days, so lets try to act civilized. We'll be taking regular bathroom breaks, but there's a bathroom in the back, so don't ask the driver to stop unless it's an emergency. We'll also be taking a half hour lunch break. I hope you like the seats you chose, because we want you to return to them after every stop. That way we make sure nobody gets left behind." They laughed. "I'm sitting right back there, so I have my eyes on you. No funny business or heads will roll!" She said that nice and loud so Miss Ostiago could hear.

Then Lindsey walked back to her seat, speaking lower so only the kids could hear her. "I don't care what sort of mischief you guys get up to. Just do it quietly. That's all I ask. Otherwise Miss Ostiago will come back here and give you the reaming of a lifetime." The kids smiled; Brant in particular. She prided herself on being thought of as a 'cool teacher'.

When she got back, she stumbled as she shimmied past his knees, and for a few seconds her ass pressed down into the back of his hand which was gripping the armrest. Fireworks exploded in Brant's mind. He'd just touched Mrs. Foster's ass! That was an unexpected pleasure! He had to take off his jacket and put it in his lap to cover his stiffening erection.

"Did you mean what you said?"

"What?"

"That anybody can do what they like as long as they stay quiet?"

She winked at him, a wicked expression crossing her cute face, "Yes. I'm an English teacher, not a morality teacher. If kids want to make out or abuse substances or whatever else they want to do, who am I to stop them?"

He laughed. "Man, Mrs. Foster. You are so cool."

She smiled. "Well... I try to be. I had a cool teacher when I was your age. I wasn't a model student. He caught me doing some pretty irresponsible things from time to time, but he always let them slide. He preferred to spend his energies on trying to draw the best out of me, instead of squelching the worst. That's probably why he was my favorite teacher."

"You're my favorite teacher," Brant blurted.

Lindsey was touched. She smiled and said, "Well... I'm not supposed to have favorites. But I have to say you're turning into a damned fine writer. I'm proud to be your teacher."

Brant glowed with happiness. "So, who was this great teacher of yours?"

Lindsey smiled remembering him. "Mr. Molarez. He was sixty-one when I was a senior, but he looked more like he was eighty-one. Actually, he taught some of the same classes I teach now. He was only a year away from retirement when I graduated. Man... he was a great teacher. He was supportive and cheerful and he oozed the love of literature. A great man. I'll always remember him."

Lindsey couldn't tell Brant the full story, however. How Mr. Molarez caught her doing cocaine backstage before a poetry reading, but he didn't even scold her, much less report her. He was already her favorite teacher by that time, but after that she realized that a great man like that deserved more than just a 'thank you'.

The day that Lindsey graduated she went to Mr. Molarez' office after the commencement ceremony. She was still wearing her mortarboard and long blue graduation robes when she walked into his office and closed the door behind her. He was standing next to his desk, reading some papers. He turned and a broad smile lit up his wrinkly, pockmarked old face.

"Well, hello Lindsey. How has your big day been g...?"

He didn't have a chance to say anything more. She simply kneeled in front of him, unzipped his fly and folded out his penis into her mouth before he even knew what was happening. Mr. Molarez was utterly taken aback as she slurped and sucked his limp old cock to life. Although he was an ugly, wrinkly old man, he had a beautiful cock as far as Lindsey was concerned. It was thick and shapely, with a fat mushroom shaped head, and big, throbbing veins that felt wonderful on her tongue. It was just as beautiful as his heart, so she gave it all the love she could, stroking it and licking it, and fondling his balls with her little hands. And it responded quickly, growing hard as a log in only a few seconds.

She'd been thinking about sucking Mr. Molarez' cock for years. But she didn't want to get him into trouble, so she waited for this moment to repay him for being such a wonderful teacher.

After a few minutes, Mr. Molarez got over the shock, and desperately pulled Lindsey to her feet. "Lindsey... you shouldn't... I can't... I'm your teacher..."

Lindsey said, "Not anymore, Mr. Molarez. And I'm eighteen, so there's really nothing to stop you from fucking me," She lifted her hat and took out the condom she'd hidden up there and handed it to him. As he was looking at it in shock, she hiked up her graduation gown, showing him that she wasn't wearing anything under it but a little brown patch of pubic hair. She lay down on his desk with her legs wide open and smiled at him with love in her heart. He stared down at her, his brown eyes misting over with emotion.

"I... never thought you'd... Lindsey... I don't expect you to do this sort of thing..."

"I want to Mr. Molarez. You've been such a great teacher... I want you to fuck me. So put on the condom and give me that cock."

He smiled and tears rolled out of his eyes.

"I had a vasectomy twenty years ago. So... maybe..."

She smiled sweetly, "Oh, shit, Mr. Molarez! That's even better. Forget the condom and fuck me!"

He stepped between her legs, and slid his beautiful old cock into her sweet young pussy. He probably hadn't used it in thirty years, at least not on someone as pretty and fresh as her. But in no time at all he was pounding her expertly. He reached up under her gown to fondle her pretty little tits in his quivering old hands. Lindsey loved every second of it.

She'd wondered what Mr. Molarez' cock would feel like inside her, and now she knew. It felt fucking great. He pushed her legs up and fucked her at just the right angle to stimulate her g-spot. She didn't even know it existed before that moment. Suddenly she was having the best fuck of her life, and she was holding her hand over her mouth to muffle her shrieks of joy. He fucked her sweet little pussy for a good ten minutes, taking her to an amazingly long orgasm just before filling her up with his wonderful cum.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers