Fight For All The Wrong Reasons

Story Info
Young woman opens herself up to new experiences.
1.5k words
3.14
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

My name is Bianca Sonel Pierre. I'm a young woman of French descent living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. When I'm not taking business education classes at the Metro Boston Institute of Technology, I'm usually out in the city having some fun like only I can. I've got some time to kill, so I thought we'd get to know each other a little bit. Ever since I enrolled at Metro Boston Tech, my life got a lot more exciting.

Metro Boston Tech is a four-year private school with twenty eight hundred students. Most of them come from the Boston Area. Myself, I'm a graduate of Dorchester High School. It was hell but I survived. I've had better days since enrolling at Tech. The school has two campuses, one in Boston and the other in nearby Milton. The Boston campus is strictly a commuter campus, but the Milton campus is larger, with dormitories and other facilities. It's where the sports department, facilities and locker rooms are located. The school has a focus on engineering, computing, technology and business education. It's not a place for the academically challenged. That's cool because I'm a smart gal.

I chose Metro Boston Tech because it was a good school with a challenging academic curriculum. Also, it was affordable. My parents wanted me to go to Boston University but the school currently has a gender imbalance. It's mostly female these days and although this may surprise you, I don't like places like that. Most women don't, come to think about it. Personally, I need guys around me to feel...you know, stimulated. Alright? Cool. Metro Boston Tech isn't running out of male students anytime soon. The school's student body is fifty four percent male and forty six percent female. That suited me just fine, thank you very much.

Upon enrolling on campus, I found tons of activities to keep myself busy. The school had three fraternities, three sororities as well as tons of student activity groups such as the Women in Technology Club, the Men in Engineering Club, the Minority Student Club, the Debate Team and so on. I've never been a nerd, even though I attend a technical school. I looked at the athletics to see what was offering. As of 2007, the Metro Boston Institute of Technology's Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Bowling, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Football and Wrestling along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Bowling, Swimming, Volleyball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Soccer and Equestrian. All of these sports teams compete in the NCAA Division Three.

I tried out for the Women's Basketball team and made it. As a six-foot-one, 240-pound gal in high school, I was one of the most dominant players out there. Now, I found out that I had gotten a bit rusty. I got over it through practice. I guess it's true what they say, practice really does make perfect. It was on the Basketball court that I met someone who would later become an extremely important person in my life. Ralph Peterson, a tall, good-looking young black man who was also the captain of the Men's Lacrosse team. I was intrigued when I met him because I didn't know any black people, male or female, who played Lacrosse. Black athletes stuck to Football, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball and Wrestling. For the most part, we didn't touch Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Swimming and virtually any other 'white' sports. I mentioned this to Ralph and he laughed, telling me he was all about breaking barriers and taboos.

I laughed at that and we continued talking while shooting some hoops. I found myself quite drawn to him. He was tall, sexy and confident. He aspired to become an engineer someday. I wanted to get my bachelors degree in business from Tech and then start working for a company. It was good to meet a sexy stud who was cute and had his stuff together. I was very much attracted to him. So much that I broke one of my own rules and hooked up with him an hour later.

We went back to my dorm, sweaty and excited. Ralph sat on my bed, watching as I undressed. I was wearing a bra and panties under my sweatshirt and pants. I didn't feel exactly sexy, but Ralph seemed to like what he saw. Sometimes, I forget that lots of men have an actually preference for big women like myself. I turned around, showing Ralph what I was working with. I showed him my fine and sexy ass. What is referred o in the hood as a ghetto booty. Few females got asses that big or fine-looking. Ralph smiled, and began feeling up that fabulous ass of mine. I smiled, and let him do his thing. Hey, I live in a world that worships skinny bitches. It's good to see a charming black man with good taste, one who appreciates the beauty of big women. I wish there were more of them out there.

I turned around, facing Ralph. I took both his hands and placed them on my hips. He got on his feet, and kissed me. It was a deep, passionate kiss. I like a man who knows how to kiss. Ralph kissed me just right. His breath was fresh, and he had good technique. We played tongue wrestler for a while, then he pulled me into bed with him. I felt his hands caressing my body. He didn't roam all over the place. No, not this man. He had a touch which was gentle, firm and knowing all at once. I lay on the bed as he worked his magic on me. He kissed a path from my lips to my neck, then made his way to my belly. He spread my legs, and slid one finger into my pussy. I felt the intrusion of his finger. He looked me right in the eye, then added another. He began to fuck me with his agile fingers. The man was good. He knew just where to go, what to do and how to do it. A few minutes later, he had me squealing and begging for more.

When he was done, I stared at him, astonished. What a man! I definitely wanted to bring pleasure to the man who had rocked my world. Ralph was down with that. He pulled off his pants, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my Ebony stud wasn't wearing any underwear. I gasped when I saw his dick. It was huge. At least nine inches long and quite thick. I tentatively touched it and grasped it in one hand. I could barely hold it, it was so big. Oh, and he was uncut, too. Ralph noticed my surprise and told me that he was a natural man. He didn't believe in unnecessary bodily modifications based on religious purposes.

Oh, well. I've never been with an uncircumcised man before but I definitely wanted a piece of his action. I leaned down and licked the head of his cock. I pulled back the hood, for lack of a better term. I took his dick into my mouth. Inch by inch. I stopped at about four inches because that's all I could take. I sucked on his cock and licked his balls. I liked the way they smelled and tasted. So hot and filled with a strong, masculine musk. I liked it! Apparently, so did Ralph, for he urged me on. I got to work, and worked my magic. I know how to work a dick of any size. It's a question of technique. You either have it or you don't. I most definitely had it, for after a few minutes, I hit the jackpot. Ralph screamed in pleasure and told me he was about to cum. To be honest, he didn't have to shout. I knew he was about to cum, hell, I made him! He erupted a few seconds later, blasting his load straight up. I think it actually hit the ceiling, though I'm not a hundred percent sure.

I smiled, and admired my handiwork. Ralph looked at me, smiling. The man started uttering thanks. I placed one finger on his lips, silencing him. Then, I climbed on top of him. I straddled him, and told him to fuck me silly. Ralph grinned and placed his hands on my hips. He didn't need to be told twice! He thrust into me, burying that big chocolate dick deep inside me. I grimaced as he entered me. He was so big! I felt his dick stretching my pussy as he fucked me. And I loved it. I began bouncing up and down on his cock, supporting myself by planting my hands on his shoulders. Ralph thrust into me, burying his face between my bouncing breasts as he took me to nirvana.

We rocked passionately for hours, until exhaustion claimed the both of us. I lay next to Ralph, and smiled. He kissed me, and you would have thought we had known each other for ages rather than just a few hours. That's just the way I live my life. What I want, I go for it. I let nothing and no one stand in my way. I'm open to life's plurality and unpredictability. And I always make the best of things. I guess that comes with being me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers