Fighting

Story Info
Man walks into a brawl between two young ladies.
4.1k words
4.45
54k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

A group of us at Uni wound up sharing a rented house. It was quite a spacious place, with four bedrooms and two en-suites as well as the normal bathroom. With six of us contributing to the rent it was a reasonably priced way to live. Currently we were split with four women and two guys. The four women were two to a room in the biggest bedrooms, those with the en-suites. We two gentlemen had the smaller bedrooms and shared the bathroom, on those occasions that some female hadn't commandeered it.

I'd like to point out at this stage that the whole deal was platonic. Good thing, too. Imagine all the angst if there were a couple of lovers there who decided to break up. It's bad enough when one of the girls breaks up with a boyfriend who doesn't reside in-house. (Not so bad when they drop someone, a bit rough if they get dropped. Especially if panties had also been dropped at some stage.)

I dropped in home one afternoon when I had no lectures. I'd assumed that I'd have the house to myself and would be able to do some quiet studying. No such luck. It turned out that there was a full on cat-fight taking place in the front room.

I don't mean that the two young ladies were hissing and clawing at the air and saying nasty things. It had gone way past there. Hands were pulling at each other's hair, claws were out for scratching and clothes were being torn. I actually identified the opponents rather quickly.

Naomi was the redhead. Around nineteen and well stacked. I'd always had a suspicion that she padded her bras. The fact that the one she now wore was only half on meant that I could see a generous white bosom that certainly was not padded.

Michelle was the blonde. Also around nineteen and nicely stacked. I couldn't tell if she padded her bra or not as her top clothes had survived the fight up to this point. Her skirt had ridden up to her waist, though, and I was able to observe that she was a natural blonde. The thong she wore was no longer doing an efficient job of hiding her fur. Or anything else.

Stick my hand into the middle of a cat-fight? Not me. I stood back and roared at them. This had exactly zero effect. They continued their screeching, clawing little battle. I shrugged, stepped into the kitchen, returned with a large jug of water and dumped it on them.

That worked. After a fashion. They broke apart and looked down at their ragged, wet selves and in perfect unison they turned and jumped me. Now I tried to fend them off politely, and thought I was doing OK until one of them bit me. That made me jerk my hand away and the remains of Naomi's bra came with it.

There was a loud shriek and they really went for me. Having no further choice in the matter I handled them a little roughly, finishing with them both pinned to the floor, one on top of the other. (No hitting was involved. Just plain strength and speed.)

For my trouble and efforts not to actually hurt them I wound up with some assorted scratches to go with my bite. Bitches.

After a moment they started trying to wriggle free, so I leaned down and whispered some sweet nothing-doings in their ear.

"If the pair of you start struggling before I let you up I am going to start spanking your bottoms. Just hold still until you've calmed down a little. You idiots have managed to bite me and scratch me and I fully intend to ravish the pair of you sometime in the near future as a penalty, so I don't advise you to press your luck right now.

Now, I'm going to let you go and the pair of you will stand up quietly and explain what the hell you think you're playing at. You won't go running off and you won't start fighting again. You will just stand there and answer my questions. Got it?"

"It's none of your fucking business," was the initial response. I pointed out that it became my business when one of them fanged me and might makes right. And at that particular moment the might was on my side. Rather begrudgingly they agreed to behave.

We all stood up and they glared at me while I smile benignly. I could afford to smile. They didn't seem to notice just how much naked flesh they were showing and I was enjoying the view.

"Now, what was the fight about?"

"She's poaching my boyfriend!"

They both came out with identical words at the same time. Then they turned and glared at each other. Not wanting hostilities to resume I growled, which swung their eyes back to me. I was running through who I'd seen them with in recent times, trying to pick up a common partner. Then it twigged.

"Ah, are the pair of you referring to Larry?"

Mutual nods seemed to indicate that they did indeed mean Larry. I decided to clarify.

"We're talking Larry the Lothario? The guy who has chased every woman in a 5 mile radius, from teeny boppers to grandmothers, and boasts he catches most of them?"

There were a pair of vivid blushes now, and their agreement that this was the Larry concerned sounded a touch defensive.

"You're chasing Larry, the VD king? The guy who has a permanent Monday appointment at the VD clinic? The guy the doctor described as a one man epidemic?"

"That's a lie," Naomi protested. "He does not have VD. You have no right to say he has."

"Maybe his shots are up to date. Actually, I guess he's just done the pair of you a favour."

"What do you mean?" Michelle sounded dreadfully suspicious of my cheerful observation.

"Isn't it obvious? If the pair of you are fucking Larry then there's no way known I'm going to apply a penalty that consists of me ravishing you. Too risky by far."

Amazing creatures, women. Here I am saying that I won't ravish them and they act all insulted. They were really quite strident on the matter. What it boiled down to was that they were insistent that Larry did not have VD and even if he did it wouldn't matter as they hadn't slept with him anyway.

"Yes, well if Larry doesn't have a VD I'd love to know which one it is. I'm quite sure he'll collect it soon and complete the set."

(I don't like Larry. You may have noticed. I consider him a health hazard. One day he's going to pass something nasty on to the wrong person and this will be followed by a quiet funeral.)

The girls were about to start on me again but I held up my hands.

"OK, OK," I said. "If you're prepared to swear that you're not sleeping with Larry I'll put the ravishments back on my to-do list. Well?"

Naomi and Michelle gave each other the cold eye, but both admitted that no, they had not yet slept with Larry. (And I suspect it would be a long time before they got up the nerve to do so.)

"Have it your way," I said. "Ravishment will take place in the near future."

Now the girls were giving each other slightly stunned looks as it dawned on them what they had been insisting upon.

"Ah, you don't really intend to rape us, do you?" asked Michelle nervously.

I turned my arm over and looked ostentatiously at the bite mark showing.

"What do you think?" I asked, and they looked nervous but said nothing.

I stuck my hand in my pocket to find a coin. Spinning it I told Naomi to call it. Startled, she called heads and I caught the coin, looked and nodded.

"Spot on, Naomi," I congratulated her. "You get to choose."

"Oh, wow, lucky me. Choose what?"

"Well, the way I see it, if the pair of you are mucking around with Larry he's going to contaminate the playing fields sooner or later, and with his history, probably sooner. So if I'm going to ravish you I thought I'd better get started right away. You get to choose which one of you I ravish right now."

Naomi looked at Michelle and smirked.

"Well, since Michelle isn't wearing any panties right now, maybe you should start with her."

From the look on Michelle's face that was the first inkling she'd had that she'd lost her panties in the brawl and was letting it all hang out. She looked down, squeaked, and cupped her hands over her pussy.

"You knew and you didn't say anything?" she accused me.

"I was admiring the view," I said shrugging slightly. "The same way I've been admiring the fine superstructure that Naomi had been displaying."

Naomi checked at that point and hastily crossed her arms across her magnificent chest.

"Come along," I said, urging the girls to turn and start down the hallway. Presumably they thought they were going to their room so they could fix up their attire, but that wasn't my intention. I had them ushered into my room before they knew it, closing the door behind us.

"This is your room," snapped Naomi. "Why are we here."

"Two reasons. I want the pair of you to finish getting those rags off. Then I want you here watching while I ravish Michelle so you know what to expect when it's your turn."

"What the hell makes you think I'm going to let you ravish me," demanded Michelle. "I'm not going to, I assure you."

"You don't permit ravishment," I pointed out. "It's what happens when a man takes you without permission. That's what makes it ravishment. Besides, Naomi will be only too willing to help hold you in place while I take you."

"She wouldn't."

"She would. Look at the smirk on her. Now are you two going to finish stripping or do I have to do that?"

Naomi didn't care. She wasn't the one who was about to be ravished. She quite calmly divested herself of her rather torn clothing, smirking all the while.

"You might as well finish stripping, Michelle," Naomi said sweetly. "After all, you are naked from the waist down as it were. Do you need some help undoing your bra?"

Looking highly rebellious Michelle took off her top and bra. She really did have a very nice set of breasts. Not as large as Naomi's but a sweet pair for all that. She stood there, not trying to cover herself, but daring me to touch her.

Naomi stood next to the bed, inviting Michelle to lie down.

"It's not as though you're a virgin, Michelle. Take your time and enjoy it. But don't bite while he plays with you. I don't think that's allowed."

Michelle switched her angry look from me to Naomi, but Naomi just laughed.

"Hey, why worry? You don't see me getting all uptight and Adam said he'd be ravishing me as well. Do I look as though I'm worried?"

She had a point, I conceded. Naomi was taking the whole thing in fine spirits. I reached out and cupped her breasts, weighing them in my hands. Naomi just giggled and slapped at my hands. I smiled and pressed my hands firmly against her breasts and pushed.

Naomi had been standing right next to the bed, facing away from it. The edge of the bed was right behind her knees and when I pushed she couldn't step back. Instead she just fell back, landing flat on the bed with me standing between her knees.

"You seem so eager it seems to me that maybe I should take you first," I said softly, dropping my trousers as I spoke. "You don't mind if I take Naomi first, do you, Michelle?"

I'll never understand women. Never, never, never. It appeared that yes, Michelle did mind. Changing my mind about which one I would ravish first was not allowed. She'd finished stripping on the assumption that she was first up and I should damn well keep my word.

Naomi, on the other hand, had decided that she wasn't quite ready to be ravished after all. She was trying to wriggle off the bed, looking horrified. Apparently she didn't mind ravishment as long as it was directed elsewhere.

I sighed, reached out and snagged Michelle's arm and yanked her over to the bed, dropping her on her back next to Naomi.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll just tag Naomi so that she knows what's in store. After that I'll settle down to ravishing Michelle. Seeing I'm not going to actually ravish Naomi just yet I expect her to just lie there while I try her for size. She can reserve any struggling for when I get around to ravishing her. Michelle can struggle or not, as she pleases."

"You're kidding," said Naomi. "You expect me to just lie here quietly and let you stick your cock in me?"

"You can be noisy if you like but basically that's the idea."

Even as I was speaking I was moving closer, leaning over her, easing her thighs further apart. Naomi was staring at my cock, now hovering very close to her. As a matter of fact Michelle was also staring at it in a fascinated way.

"B-but you're not ravishing me. You're supposed to be taking Michelle," Naomi muttered, eyes opening wider as my cock pressed against her, urging her lips to part.

I pressed a little harder and Naomi's lips yielded, parting to let me in and closing over me.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," she gasped, squirming slightly as I pushed deeper. "God, this isn't what I was expecting when I got up today."

"I have to admit," I allowed, "that I wasn't expecting this either. Just goes to show you can't plan for everything."

I gave a final hard push and Naomi gasped as I settled fully inside her.

"Alright. You've done it. Now take it out," she snapped, looking triumphantly at Michelle, who was looking both fascinated and highly nervous.

I reached down and squeezed Naomi's breasts, cupping them and running my thumbs across the nipples.

"Ah, what the hell," I said softly. "Seeing I'm already in place I might as well continue. Unless you really think I should take you first," I added, looking over at Michelle.

"No, I don't mind," she said quickly. "I quite agree. You're off to a fine start so you might as well finish her off. You can catch up to me another day."

"Or not, if I can run fast enough," I heard her say very softy.

Naomi was looking quite shocked.

"You said. . ." she tried to say, but was interrupted by my giving her a nice firm stroke with my cock. Just a quick pull back followed a nice hard stroke, driving in hard enough to give her the message.

"You bastard. You lied to me," she gasped, her sentences being interspersed with little grunting sound as I banged enthusiastically into her.

I dismissed her objections. The point was that my cock was in her and banging back and forth, so she'd just have to get used to it.

Michelle was looking relieved and slightly shocked. She was also looking very interested in observing how Naomi was reacting to my plunging cock, a smirk twitching at her lips.

A few more thrusts and Naomi was starting to move with me. I won't say she was one hundred percent happy to be doing so, but she was participating, pushing up to take me as I pushed in.

A few more thrusts, slowly increasing the tempo, and it wasn't long before I was taking her in fine style. Naomi's grumbling faded away and she was now paying serious attention to getting ravished, working hard to do her bit.

I won't say I was being rough in the way I handled her, more of a case of showing determined mastery, and she lapped it up. It wasn't long and she was squeaking with excitement, her hips bouncing happily as I drove repeatedly home. I massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples in time to the driving energy I was expending and she responded, eagerly accepting everything that I was doing.

I dragged it out, letting her passions build, encouraging her arousal to take control. Finally satisfied I slipped a hand between our bodies, a finger poised near her clitoris. A few sudden fast thrust and, encouraged by my finger flicking over the area around her clitoris, Naomi came apart, shuddering and gasping as she climaxed. I held her, feeling her clinging to me as her feelings and passions just ran away from her.

I disengaged from Naomi, leaving her flat on her back, resting peacefully. I glanced over at Michelle. She was looking at Naomi with a smirk on her face, combined with a bit of an 'oh, wow,' look. That was a bit unfortunate for her. She should really have been looking at me. She was taken completely by surprise when I snagged her ankle and gave it a tug.

"Your turn," I informed her and she started as though shot.

"What do you mean, my turn?" she gasped. "You can't."

"Oh, I think you'll find I can," I assured her. "Naomi has merely whetted my appetite. You can see I'm ready for you."

Michelle glanced down to where it was indeed evident that I was ready for her. She gasped, twisted around and tried to scramble off the bed. It was a pity I was still holding her ankle. She finished up flat on her face with me taking position between her thighs, my cock already probing at her soft flesh.

She gave an indignant squeal and started wriggling, humping her bottom upwards as she did so. That was OK by me. My hand slipped between her legs, cupping her mound and encouraging her to lift her bottom even higher. Then I was snuggling closer and Michelle squalled in fury as she found she was now effectively on all fours with her bottom riding high.

"Don't you bloody dare," she wailed, feeling my cock gently probing against her entrance. "Oh, fuck you. How can you do this?" she continued as I started pushing between her lips.

She continued wriggle and protesting and I continued slowly advancing. My initial entry of Naomi, while not really fast, was like greased lightning compared to the way I took Michelle. I just inched my way into her while she twisted and wriggled under me. Half the time all I was doing was holding firm, letting her twisting do the work of pushing her onto my cock. By the time Michelle worked that out I was deep inside her and she was too stubborn to change her tactics. Then it was too late to change them because my testicles were banging up against her pussy.

I didn't start banging her right away. I just held myself firmly inside her while my arms reached around to capture her breasts. I do so like the feel of a nice pair of breasts in my hands. I paid them some sincerely affectionate attention while holding myself inside her.

The fact that I wasn't actively banging her didn't mean that there wasn't any cock/pussy action taking place. It just meant that I wasn't initiating it. Michelle was still twisting and squirming around my cock, doing all sorts of wonderful things to it. And also exciting herself if I was any judge of things.

After a while Michelle stopped complaining, then she stopped wriggling. She just crouched there, my cock up her, waiting to see what I was going to do. I leaned over her, my cock pressing in even harder.

"Have you finished messing around?" I asked and she called me a rude name, but nodded.

"Then you're ready to let things commence?" got me another rude name but that was all. She didn't tell me no or order me to pull out. Accordingly I pulled slowly back and then thrust forcefully forward, hearing her gasp but feeling her bottom lift and press towards me as I drove in. Michelle was, it seemed, prepared to do her part.

I took it slowly and gently with Michelle. I was still driving in firmly but I was caressing her breasts rather than squeezing them. My hands wandered lightly over her, tantalizing her while I kept thrusting into her. My withdrawal was slow, dragging softly against her, giving a pleasing contrast to the firm re-entry.

Michelle responded. I wouldn't say with enthusiasm, but she responded, pressing firmly to meet me. After a while she gave a gasp and a little shudder, after which she started pushing back against me with a great deal more urgency. She was making little, "uh, uh, uh," noises as we came together, a tinge of desperation sounding.

I started rubbing her breasts harder, rolling her nipples roughly, increasing our body contact. She responded, panting and pressing against me, fully aroused and wanting, a wanting I was only too happy to try to appease.

By now I was driving in fully, really letting Michelle feel her ravishment. She no longer had any objections, surrendering her body to me to do with as I would. And I used it, used her body to assuage my needs while providing her with pleasure.

It reached a point where I couldn't delay things any longer. I may not have climaxed while servicing Naomi but I'd sure got worked up doing it. Now with Michelle running riot on my cock I was just about through. I gave a little groan and picked up the tempo one last time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers
12