Fighting With Mom

Story Info
Son has to hold mom back when she learns of affair.
3k words
4.38
331k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katiepj
katiepj
224 Followers

My name is Nick and my parents have had a rough marriage as long as I can remember. I am the youngest of four and the only one still living at home. Their place was a nice four bedroom brick house and I liked the suburban location in the outskirts of St. Louis. I had my own bedroom, my own bathroom, a newer Volkswagen Jetta, all my freedom...what more could I want? What I really wanted was my freedom, even more than the luxuries I had living at home. I was tired of hearing my parents fighting. I don't think they really liked each other – I doubt they even had a sex life, but I'd rather not think about it.

My dad, George, was pushing 60 and my mom, Karen, was 53 so I was born relatively late in their lives. Dad spent most of his time at the office as a geo engineer. He did like to go party or "out with the guys" as he would say, and mom pretty much ignored that behavior. Mom had been working part time as a receptionist but was recently laid off. I think she took the layoff hard and I noticed she seemed to be slipping into a depression in the last month or so.

I was the first one to learn of the affair. I was at home on a Monday evening and the phone rang.

"Hello?" I got to the receiver after the third ring and answered.

"Hi sexy, aren't you coming back to the office tonight to finish up a little work?" a pouty, sugary, young female voice was on the other end.

"Um, this is...this isn't..." the realization that she thought I was my father washed over me like a wave. This had to be the new office assistant the firm had hired this year.

"I'm gonna crawl under the desk, unzip, and lick you up and down, and up and down...," she whimpered.

"Uh, I gotta go...," I cut her off in a raspier voice than normal trying not to betray my identity. Just as I was putting down the receiver the door from the garage opened and my mother walked in carrying two bags of groceries.

"Hi dear, who was that?" she quizzed.

"Just a telemarketer," I lied.

"Hmm, we are on the national 'do not call' list, that's funny."

"Yeah," I agreed and watched her put the groceries on the counter. I couldn't believe my dad was fucking someone. I felt guilty myself and wondered if I should tell my mother. Why do people have affairs when they are married and could get laid anytime? I suppose the grass is always greener... I eyed my mother from head to toe. She was an attractive woman with a certain sort of sex appeal I must say even as her son. Mother wasn't overweight but she also wasn't as thin as she probably was 20 years ago. Her generous breasts looked firm and still defied gravity. She wore a low cut, tight, sleeveless, black top that revealed a healthy portion of cleavage. She wore dark blue jeans that also fit tight over her ample hips. Her blond, shoulder-length hair was pulled back tight to her head and her lips were red and makeup perfect as usual.

"Well, I'm going to go change clothes," mother shut the cupboard, turned, and the light sparkled off her gold earrings.

I plopped down on the couch and flipped on the TV with the remote. I channel surfed about three times through the list of programs by the time she came out of her bedroom.

"Did you eat yet, Nick?" She picked up the phone and it beeped each time she pressed a button.

"Not yet," I glanced over. Her makeup, hair, and jewelry hadn't changed but now she wore a long, silky, purple robe and her feet were bare on the cool hardwood floor. Mother stood holding the phone and staring at it with a furrowed brow for several seconds.

"Who called from the office?" she waved the phone in my direction.

"What do you mean?"

"The caller ID, the call was from George's office."

"I don't know," I lied.

"That wasn't a telemarketer and nobody works that late in the office, why are you lying to me?" She quizzed angrily.

My face must have turned 100 shades of red. I hadn't done anything wrong except mind my own business, and it's like I'm the one having the affair!

"What's going on, Nick?!" her face was flushed even through the makeup. She leaned in and shook the phone in my face. When she bent forward the front of her robe spilled open. She was braless and exposing the valley of soft flesh between her breasts from her neck to her belly button. My heart was racing and my gaze froze on the curvaceous view of her right breast barely contained enough by the robe to cover her nipple. The fleshy breast joggled when she moved as if it were happy to be free from the tight shirt she was wearing. She turned and stomped off to her bedroom and slammed the door. My penis twitched at the vision frozen in my mind of her breast and I rubbed myself through my pants. I went to my room to retire for the night.

***

I was startled awake by the sound of shattering glass followed by the screech of tires peeling out in the driveway. I looked at the digital numbers on my bedside clock and it said 3:07 a.m. I jumped out of bed and peeked out the blind to see the tail lights of my dad's pickup disappearing down the street into the night. I heard another whump followed by a couple of crashing noises coming from towards the family room. I tucked the erection I woke up with into the waistband of my boxer shorts and ran out to see what was going on. I followed the noises to the door of my father's den. My mother stood there in her robe, golf club in hand, and looked up as I entered the room. Without hesitating she smashed the club though the 19" flat screen monitor on my father's desk.

"Mom!" I shouted forcefully.

"You knew!" She screeched shaking her head. Strands of her hair that had been neatly pulled back waved wildly.

"Mom!" I echoed myself and she lifted the club again to strike the computer. I leaped over the desk and grabbed her arm.

"You can't destroy things, mother," I growled with clenched teeth.

She twisted away from my grip and pulled back. She raised the club again but this time looking like she would swing it at me. I quickly spun around behind her, overpowered her with a bear hug and she dropped the golf nearly on my toe. I was holding tight around her waist and her left arm was secure but her right arm and legs were flailing wildly. My lips rested against the soft line of her neck and I waited for her to calm down but she was showing no signs. Her body had a faint sweaty smell mixed with a touch of sweet perfume. She swung her free arm back and caught me right in the kidney and I coughed. I let go of her for an instant and re-secured my grip pulling both of her arms behind her back.

I tried to reason with her, "Mom, you can't destroy things. Do you want to go to jail?"

"You knew he was fucking her!" she screamed. I had never before heard my mother say the 'f' word.

She leaned her head forward then quickly slammed it back into my face crushing my nose. My vision blurred for a second and I winced with pain. The robe had slipped down her right shoulder and I buried my chin into her shoulder bone to limit her head movement. She writhed and her right breast escaped the confines of her robe. The swollen nipple on her milky globe pointed at the ceiling. I leaned with my back to the wall holding her tensely and stared at her sweet naked breast over her shoulder. With no premeditation I opened my mouth and took a soft bite of her bare neck. Her skin was salty on my tongue. I had a sudden realization that I was aroused.

"Nick, let me go, my robe!" she barked.

"Karen," I said sternly, "are you done breaking things?" I have never called my mother by her first name.

"Yes, I'm done," she assured.

I let go of her and she turned hotly and tugged her robe into place with a quick motion. With no warning, catching me totally by surprise, she lifted her left knee and jammed it into my groin. "Never call me 'Karen' again," she shot. Luckily it was a glancing blow but it still made me double over. I knew at this point her behavior was unpredictable and she was anything but subdued. My own temper flared. My patience goes far but there is no excuse to knee a man in the groin. I grabbed her around the waist and slammed her down to the floor on her back. She hit with such a hard thud I hoped she hadn't broken any bones. I swung my leg over her stomach and held her arms against the floor above her head. She was breathing hard with a sweaty face and wild eyes.

"Karen, I won't let you go until you calm down." I sat on her stomach and she tried to buck her hips under me. The position of her arms above her and her bucking motion caused the front of her robe to open more with each movement. Her natural breasts fell lusciously away from her chest. Ok, this is your mom for goodness sake, I thought to myself.

"Nick, let me up! My robe!" she wailed.

"Karen, I can't do that. Last time you kicked me in the groin."

Her robe had fallen completely away from her body and was crumpled to her sides. I stared at one breast, then the other. The bare skin of my legs pressed against the silky warm flesh of her sides. I glanced between my own legs and saw I had a semi-hard bulge straining against my boxer shorts. I pulled up with my weight on my knees and slid my body down hers to get my swollen problem farther away from under her nose. I was afraid of being kneed in the groin again so I slipped my knees in between her legs and forced them apart while still holding her arms above her head. I looked down and at that moment I swear she could hear my heart beating out of my chest - I expected her to be wearing shorts, or panties, something else under the robe – I never imagined her in this position. There she was, my mother's full naked body open before me, the lines of her curvy bare hips, the pale skin untouched by the sun, and a small but natural tuft of dirty blond pubic hair capping her treasure. My eye caught a sliver of tiny, pink, moistness between her spread legs. My shorts could no longer contain my full erection and my purple veined shaft and loose scrotum spilled from the pee-hole in front. I was afraid my mother would see my condition so I fell down flat on her. My penis pressed against her skin below her belly button and I could feel her pubic hair tickle my scrotum. She wrapped her legs around my midsection and attempted to squeeze the air out of me. This motion only caused me to slip lower on her and I could feel her fluff scratch the tip of my erection.

"Nicholas, let me up!" She used my full name.

"You kicked me in the balls last time!"

Every time she squirmed my penis slid lower. She bucked her hips and her hands were still confined by mine above her head. I tried to pull away but she had her legs locked around me. Suddenly, I felt a slippery wetness between her legs. The head of my cock danced around the clitoral area and her moist entrance. God this is so wrong, I thought.

"Mom, let me go! Get your legs off me!" I was the one protesting now. She raised her leg and kicked her heel into my back. The force of the motion pushed me forward. I felt the penetration, subtle at first, my swollen purple head enveloped in her sweet wetness. Our bodies fit together like the last piece in a puzzle. I was dizzy and confused – this was wrong. Animal instinct took over and I thrust myself deep, once, twice, three times. I groaned.

"No! Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she cried. Reality accompanied by shame and guilt hit me and I pulled my shaft out of her. I let go of her arms and straightened up on my knees. She raised herself up with her elbows and stared at me with a crazed look. I covered my erection with both hands and it pulsed between my hands and stomach. I could feel her sticky juices on my penis sliding in my hands.

"I...I'm sorry mom..." I said as if an apology could make it all better.

"You bastard!" She spat and slapped me across the face with her right hand. My hands still covered my genitals.

"Ma...," before I could speak she sat up and hit my bare chest with both palms knocking me backwards to the floor. She jumped toward me and her purple robe waved loosely behind her bare naked body. I tried to protect my groin and crossed my legs together. She raised her knee over me and sat on my chest now holding my hands to the floor above my head. Her milky white breasts hung inches from my face and I could feel her soaked crotch on my midsection. She let go of my arm with her right hand and slapped me hard across the face again.

"How dare you, Nicholas?! You want some of this?" She thrust her hips forward and smeared her wet labia on my chin. She grabbed my head with both hands and smothered her pussy over my mouth and nose and then rubbed her clitoris into my chin with a humping motion. I yanked my head to the side and spit what felt like a hair from my lips.

"Mom, let me up!" I begged and bucked forward. She slid her hips down my midsection. She reached between her legs and took hold of my erection with both hands. With a quick motion she came down, my cock split her wetness, and she buried me in her. I felt my head ram her cervix deep inside.

"Ohh, GAAWWD!" she screamed. She leered at me maniacally and slapped me yet again across my face that was still numb from the last couple blows. She grabbed her nipples between her thumbs and fingers, stared at the ceiling, and began to fuck me hard up and down throwing all her weight on me. A million nerves were going off in my body. My mother rode me and her breasts flopped with each fucking motion. She slid her right hand between her legs and rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion without breaking stride.

"Oh god Nick...oh god...oh Nick...AaghhhnnGG," her voice raised two octaves and she sounded like she was choking. Her body twitched and her breasts jiggled. Her body came down with such force each time it was crushing my testicles and I couldn't take it. I grabbed her right leg with both my hands and threw her off me. She caught herself against the desk and was on her knees leaning against it. I grabbed her by the hanging robe and threw her, face-down over the brown desk chair. It had wheels and the momentum of her weight made it roll against the wall. Her mouth hung open with her face twisted sideways and pressed against the wall leaving her neck bent in an unnatural position. Her blank eyes seemed to be staring at the corner of the ceiling. I pushed my boxers down to my feet leaving my wiry thin body completely naked. My purple erection throbbed. I reached down and threw her robe over her back. My mouth hung open and I stared at her sweet, naked, fatty ass.

"Mother...," I growled in a low voice. I reached down and spread her soft round cheeks open wide with both my palms. Her pink, pulsing vagina was wet and waiting.

"Call me Karen," she whimpered in a weak voice.

"Karen...I'm going to take you now," I grunted.

"Oh god, no...no...," she cried.

The tip of my dick pushed against her tender pink tunnel and I entered her from behind about an inch. She was soppy wet yet still tight enough to give my cock resistance.

"Oh fuck me please, fuck me please, fuck me please," she begged, her voice echoing off the wall. I forced myself into her pushing down with all my weight. I drove her down into the chair and against the wall, again, and again, and again.... Her ass jiggled with each pump and she screamed. I reached my arms around her waist and locked my hands. I forced myself hard and deep once more and my cock exploded, filling her with my thick warm fluid. I grabbed the back of her messed hair with my left hand and pulled her head back. I leaned forward over her back and kissed her deep. She forced her tongue into my open mouth. Our bodies twisted around during the kiss, we lost our balance and fell to the floor. We laid there quiet, my penis still filling her from behind and the contours of our bodies together.

"Nicholas," she whispered after some time.

"Yeah?" I replied nervously.

"I promise I won't break anything else...and.........thank you."

katiepj
katiepj
224 Followers