Filling in for Dad

Story Info
Son sees his mother as a woman without inhibitions.
3.5k words
4.27
244.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I invited her out for a day in the sun, my mom was quick to reply, "That's so silly! I can't go to the beach! My body's much too fat to fit into a bathing suit."

First off, my mom's not fat. She may be a little on the hefty side, but she's hardly what you'd call fat. I've seen fat babes, and Mom doesn't look anything like them. I can say that because I've seen her when she didn't know it. She had taken a shower and was just removing her towel from her naked body when I just happened to be walking by her opened bedroom door.

I had come home early from work and she didn't know that. I suppose that's why she didn't take any precautions when uncovering her naked body. In any event, I stood there long enough to see that my mother wasn't the fat hog she said she was. She was just a little on the hefty side.

With her back to me, I could see her ass wasn't ugly and misshapen. It may have been larger than most, but it was definitely nicer than most asses in the way it was shaped: softly rounded and very appealing. As for her meaty legs, there was no cellulite or ugly veins, just the soft, flowing curves you see on the legs of a younger woman.

At the time, I was quite impressed with how this woman looked from the rear. As for her front, I could only get a quick glimpse before I had to slip out of her view. What I saw briefly was even better than the rear view. Even with a body slightly on the hefty side, my mother still had a pair of tits to die for. I didn't have to see her naked to know that wonderful fact. Whether she was dressed nicely to go out with my dad or dressed casually in a blouse and pants, you just knew this woman had real big tits.

"You're the one being silly!" I told her. "You're not fat!"

It was a hot summer day and I really wanted to go to the beach. Since my dad was away on business, and my wife was out of town visiting her mother, I thought it would be a nice gesture to take my mother out for a day of sun and surf, and maybe even a nice dinner after. I never though about what ultimately happened before we even got anywhere near the beach or restaurant. Who knew the reaction I'd have when Mom came out of her bedroom wearing a bathing suit that was way too small for a body slightly on the hefty side?

"See, Joey! I told you I'm fat!"

All I had on at the time was my swimming trunks and a towel hanging loosely around my neck. Mom had on a two-piece suit that caused an immediate reaction inside my own bathing suit. My cock did what it shouldn't have done. It grew big and hard just from the sight of my not-fat-at-all mother.

My first reaction was to drop the towel from my neck down to my waist, covering up the obvious boner. That was the natural thing to do, but I didn't do that. I went with the totally unnatural thing. I stood there and gawked shamelessly at her solidly built curvy legs, her softly rounded meaty hips, and of course, the gigantic tits as they fought to keep from popping out of her too-small top.

She was my mother, but I couldn't keep myself from gawking at the awesome body that had given me an enormous hard-on. And in doing that, it enabled my well-built mother to do some shameless gawking of her own. I could see her looking down at my obvious bulge. She looked at it while saying nothing, but her widened eyes said plenty. When she looked up, they said more.

It was the kind of look a man never sees in his mother's eyes. He sees it in the eyes of wanton women who love their men having big fat dicks. I never thought of my mother in that light. Suddenly, I did. I see a woman without restraint or inhibition regarding her sexual behavior. I saw a woman very eager for fucking.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her against me, at the same time pressing my face between her hefty tits. I licked her cleavage as I grasped her ass. She grasped my head and held me to her bosom, moaning softly while telling me it was okay.

"This isn't wrong, baby! We both want it!"

I wanted it more than you can ever imagine. That's why I hungrily unhooked her bathing suit top and quickly grasped both her big tits with my eager hands. I wanted every part of her and I wanted it all at the same time.

I started by sucking on one hard nipple, then the other, sucking like a madman while squeezing and playing with both her giant mams. Mom just stood there with her head back, her hands giving no regard to my combed hair. She mussed it up totally while her fingers slithered through it. Not that I gave a shit about my hair. All I was thinking about were those big beautiful tits and how far my mother would go with me.

She was giving me her big tits, but would she be willing to give me more? I didn't know, but I just had to try. I stood up and pulled her against me. I could feel Tier belly make contact with my hard cock. When she didn't shy away from me, I took my next liberty. My hands returned to her ass and I started to tug her bathing suit bottom down around her hips. She still said nothing as I began to lower it further. She just looked into my eyes with that same lustful look. That's when I knew how far she'd go.

With the suit now draping her meaty thighs, I shifted her body slightly and lowered one hand to her bare belly, the other to her soft ass. Suddenly, my fingers were slithering through her pubic hair and squeezing a soft cheek. Her body tensed to my touch and mom moaned softly. She knew exactly where my fingers were going.

"You can touch me if you want to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm very sure!"

My fingers slid down through her hair and touched her clitoris. As they began a gentle rub, her eyes closed and mom moaned a little louder while squirming to my touch. The more I rubbed, the more she squirmed, and the louder she moaned.

"Oh, baby, baby! That feels so, so good!"

We kissed.

My wife kissed with an enormous amount of passion, my mother more so. Mom's wet lips parted, with her tongue licking my lips feverishly before her mouth began sucking on my tongue wildly. I couldn't believe the intensity of her kisses, nor how passionate she had become in so short a time. Her hand reached down and she rubbed my cock right through my suit. That felt good, but I wanted more from the woman who obviously wanted more too. I got rid of my suit fast. ' This made Mom very happy.

"Mmm, baby! I love your cock in my hand!" she told me with my cock filling her hand, jerking on the damn thing like she meant what she said. "But you know where else I love it, baby?" my mother asked, but I didn't answer with words. For that, I took her inside to the bedroom.

There are no words to describe what I felt the instant my hard cock slid into my mother's extremely wet pussy. It was a feeling I never experienced, not even with my wife. The joy I felt was so great, all I could do was lie there on top of her, not moving, not saying a word to the woman whose juicy hot cunt had consumed me. Only an impassioned plea by Mom could bring me out of the trance she had put me under.

"Fuck me, baby! I need you fucking me!"

Her big tits pressed to my chest; her arms and legs engulfed me. Her mouth, her sweet delicious mouth, pressed to mine and my mother kissed me again. That's when I came alive; that's when I started fucking her.

She squirmed beneath me, solid legs intertwining with mine, her lower body moving to and fro, her tongue swallowing my tongue, just as her cunt swallowed my cock. If I ever had a better fuck, I couldn't think of it. The fuck of my mother was so good; I didn't want it to end. I purposely kept myself from coming. Mom didn't feel quite the same as I did. She was a woman and a woman doesn't have to stop fucking just because she's come. Mom came and mom kept right on fucking.

Even as I felt her asscheeks tremble in my hands, I still felt her legs and arms around me. I still felt her squirming body, and still tasted her long, meaty tongue inside my mouth. Whatever restraint I exercised, soon gave way and my cock let loose with all its cream, filling my mother's hole as her ass again shook inside of my hands. The body stopped squirming; the legs relaxed off of me and her wet mouth pressed to my face cheek. The fuck of my hefty mother was over. Wrong. Good fucks never really end. They just pause.

After a brief respite, we stood up by the side of my bed. Mom asked if I still wanted to go to the beach. I told her I didn't. I was looking at her big, bare tits and her furry blonde bush. She was looking at my growing cock. The beach was a good idea earlier. Eating her pussy and having her suck my cock was definitely a much better one.

This time, I was on my back with Mom on top of me, her delicious pussy by my face. She was holding my cock with both her hands while I held onto her soft, meaty ass. I started by licking her smooth inner thighs; she started by licking the head of my cock. Above my face, I could see her wet juicy lips; between her legs, I could see a sight most guys never get to see. That's when it hit me.

The woman licking my cock-head wasn't just any woman. She was my mother. I was in the sixty-nine position not with my wife, and not with just another woman. I was in the oral sex position with the wife of my father and the woman who bore me. That should have made me stop what I was doing. It didn't. I brought her sweet, delicious pussy down to my face. I wanted that woman's sweet, delicious pussy.

As I licked her delicious folds and sucked on her clit, Mom started squirming again. Her bottom ground wildly against my face and her tits rubbed fiercely on my belly. What I was doing was making her as passionate as before. So much so, she stopped licking long enough to take my cock all the way into her mouth for a sucking that got me more aroused than before. She may have been my mother, but at that point I didn't care who she was. Her gliding lips and once-again licking tongue were taking my cock on another ride to orgasm heaven. I came just as Mom came. My body jerked as her body jerked. Right after, our bodies relaxed in sweat and cum.

The next day, mom prepared a nice lunch for our day at the beach. The weather was a little cloudy so there weren't many bathers. In fact, there was hardly anyone near where we set up our blanket. When we went in for a. dip shortly after arriving, we were the only people in the water. There was no one to see a man and a woman embrace for a passionate kiss. No one to see that same woman remove her small bathing suit. Only I could see Mom's plentiful chest. Only I could feel her delicious cunt lips engulf my cock. Yes! It was definitely a nice gesture taking my mother out for a day of sun and surf. Dinner after? Sure, why not? That was the least I could do for the lady who was giving me the best sex I'd had in years.

This pattern continued a few days a week for the entire summer. Whenever Dad was away, and whenever my wife was busy with one of her own projects, or away too, I'd take my mother to the beach, then dinner after. We didn't always fuck at the beach, but once we got home, there was no stopping us. The dieting mom and I hopped right into bed and the much slimmer woman gladly put out for her horny son. It was a marriage made in lust heaven since neither one of us was getting enough from our too busy spouses. I gave Mom what she needed and she did likewise for me. What could be wrong with that? Nothing. Except for one thing. We never thought of getting caught.

Dad was always gone for the whole week. He left Monday morning and returned Friday night. This time, he came back early. He did so because he suspected what most men think when they're away all the time. He knew he wasn't taking care of his wife like he should have been. He was only home for two days, and all he ever did during that time was watch sports on TV. She had to be fooling around.

Despite a body that had grown a little hefty, his wife was still a good-looking woman. Suddenly, she had lost that added weight and looked a little too good for my father's jealousy to comprehend. She was looking too good for somebody and it wasn't him. He wasn't there. Somebody else was. Naturally, I had no idea he felt this way. My father and I never talked about sex; especially since his sex life involved my mother. I guess he figured it wasn't right for a man to discuss how another man's mother performs in bed. The funny part was, he didn't have to tell me. I already knew.

What wasn't funny was having him walk in on us. For a few brief seconds, it was the least funnies time of my life, not to mention the longest few seconds of my life. I didn't know what to do say. He had walked into my bed-l room where the door was neither locked nor closed. We didn't expect him. There was no need to I lock or close the door. There was only a need to do what we'd been doing for the many months he had been away during the week. Suddenly, that need had us in mid-fuck, with my father standing at the foot of my bed.

"So, I was right!" he said calmly. "My wife does have herself a lover."

I collapsed right onto my mom. Her legs fell off of me and she still. Neither one of us knew what to say. Shit! What could you say in a situation like that? The man who caught his wife cheating on him wasn't just a scorned spouse. He was much more than that to both of us. We both knew we had hurt my father badly. We had broken a trust. There was no way he could ever forgive us for our act of incestuous lust. Surely, he'd divorce my mom and disown me. Our future together was gone. Or was it?

He told me to get up off his wife and I did what he asked as fast as I could. I didn't want him any more upset than I assumed he already was. My first thought was to grab something to cover myself. Mom felt the same and quickly closed her legs before pulling up the sheet over her naked body. That's when things got interesting.

My father pulled away the sheet. "Not so fast, sweetheart!" he told her, before taking hold of his wife's ankles. My mother froze in place. She was more stunned by his move than I was. His next move stunned us even more. He spread her legs.

This time, my embarrassed mother spoke. "Jack! What are you doing?"

He grinned. "I'm showing myself your pussy, the pussy I've been neglecting."

"I better go!" I started to leave when he told me to stop. He wanted me there to watch while he took care of unfinished business. I didn't want to, but I did. Fucking my mother was one thing. Seeing my father do it was something else. It was almost as if I was intruding. Little did I know!

Wearing only my underpants, 1 watched him tug her body to the end of the mattress. My mother was too stunned to refuse him. She just laid there with her arms back behind her head, her .big tits heaving; her legs open all the way. My tight briefs couldn't hide the hard-on I was getting. Suddenly, the thought of watching them fuck didn't seem so obscene.

He didn't even remove his pants or underwear. He just dropped them to the floor, letting his big cock spring free. Mom looked at it first, then at me. Apprehension showed on her face. She wasn't happy about doing it in front of me either. "Jack! You're not! We can't!" Little did she know!

Given the situation he had caught us in, my father wasn't taking no for an answer. As far as he was concerned, neither Mom nor I had any choice in the matter. She was going to fuck for him and I was going to watch him doing it.

Despite my apprehension, I stayed and watched. After a while, I was glad I did. My father was no slouch in bed either. He didn't just mount his good-looking wife. He ate her pussy first, making my mother forget she even had an audience. Her awesome body bounced on the bed; her big tits jiggled all over as she wrapped her solid legs around his head, coming for my father just as she'd come for me. The old man got her off, and then set about taking care of himself. He drove his big, hard cock deep into Mom.

That alone was well worth the price of admission. I was seeing my mother fuck from a totally different perspective. It was almost as good. I suddenly wanted her even more than I did before. My father couldn't help but notice me jerking off while I watched the old lady giving him her all. After he dumped his load into her, he stood up with his cock still inside her.

"I should be pissed, but I'm not! You opened my eyes, son! When you got a woman this good, you just can't ignore her."

She was gasping with her arms back behind her head when he motioned me to move to the side of the bed right by her head. I had a feeling what he was thinking, but I didn't dare make a move until he told me. Then, he did.

"Go ahead, son! I know she sucks a mean cock. Go ahead and give it to her."

I should have hesitated, but I couldn't. The look on her face told me she didn't want me hesitating. We had already crossed the line. There was no reason to wait.

My hand took hold of her head, my fingers slithering through her curly blonde hair. It moved behind her head and I lifted her face to my cock. She didn't hesitate either. My mother took if all into her mouth and started sucking me off while my father continued fucking her. If there was ever a more arousing time in my life I couldn't think of it. My cock had never been harder, my balls never more eager to empty their contents. Given who this was, and what she was doing for both of us, I didn't have the will to keep from coming. As I felt her tongue, I grasped her face cheek and leaned forward into her. My cock head touched the back of her throat with her tongue still licking. It fired and fired and fired. Dad's cock did the same. It fired and fired into a pussy quivering from its own explosion of cum.

He asked me to leave right after. What they were going to do didn't require my presence. As per his request, I moved out of my own room, but stopped by the door long enough to take a quick look back inside. What I saw made me feel good, but not in the way you might think. I didn't get aroused from seeing my mother sucking on my father's cock. That was his right.

Dad doesn't go away on business anymore. I don't fuck my mother anymore. Our lurid relationship ended the day he came home early. She doesn't need me like she once did. Mom has a husband for that. Dad will never ignore her again.