Filling the Need

Story Info
Young girl and her special Daddy fall in love.
3.8k words
4.41
205.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Hi all, I wrote this up for a very special person in my life. Thank you for all your Love.

Larry came home late and knew his wife would already be in bed sleeping. He slowly made his way see the light of his life. ‘Hey baby girl.’ Larry smiled to his 18-year-old daughter. ‘How was your day?’ He asked and couldn’t help but staring at her as she lie face down on her bed with nothing on but a small shirt and a tiny pair of bikini panties. He could feel blood quickly rushing to his lonesome cock as his eyes roamed her shapely young ass and great legs.

Kayla looked up to the man she loved with all of her heart and slowly turned on her side facing him. She knew his eyes were between her legs, just like always. ‘It was good, but I really missed seeing you this morning,’ she said in a ‘baby girl’ voice that she always used to tease him. She held out hers arms to him. ‘Come lay with me, Daddy. I feel so lonesome tonight,’ she softly said with her teasing voice putting out her lower lip.

He knew he shouldn’t but her full breasts and shapely hips would feel so good against him. ‘Oh baby girl,’ he moaned as he moved against her and could feel pure heat flowing off her young, tempting body. ‘You make Daddy feel so good when you let me hug you like this,’ he said leaning to kiss her full lips.

Kayla gasped out as her Daddy’s lips touched hers. He’d kissed her before, but never when they hugged their special way. ‘Ouch!’ Kayla said reaching between her legs. ‘Daddy your jeans really hurt me,’ she said sticking out her lower lip. ‘Can you take them off? I gave mom two sleeping pills.’ Kayla smiled at him and hoped he wouldn’t be mad at her. ‘She won’t be up until morning,’ she added with a big grin.

‘I don’t have anything on under them,’ he replied seeing a smile fill her face. ‘You make Daddy feel so good when we hug, I’m sure to get very hard,’ he returned her smile and reached to push down his pants. ‘Where in the hell did you get sleeping pills?’ He laughed and knew his daughter was a very smart young girl.

‘One of my friends from school. She gives her mom lots of them.’ Kayla replied moving closer to him than before, letting his long, hard cock slide between her legs to rest against her wet panties and hot pussy. Her loving hand caressed his face. ‘Why doesn’t mom fuck you anymore? She must be crazy not to fuck someone so handsome and sexy as you!’ She said with sadness for her Daddy. ‘My friend says she hugs her Dad this way, but last year they started doing so much more!’ Kayla said in her sexy voice.

Larry couldn’t believe what Kayla, his baby girl was telling him. ‘You’re telling me your friend does it with her Dad?’ He asked in a shocked voice and could feel Kayla moving her wet pussy back and forth on his cock. ‘Oh baby girl!’ Larry moaned enjoying Kayla’s wetness covering his long, hard cock.

‘Do you like this, Daddy?’ Kayla asked in the ‘baby girl’ voice. Her small arms wrapped around his strong neck as she moved faster. ‘Oh it feels so good!’ Kayla moaned out feeling Daddy moving with her young body. His long hard cock moved over her very wet panties and into her moist folds of sex. ‘Oh Daddy! I’m cuming! I’m cuming!’ Kayla screamed out as she humped against her Daddy’s big, long cock. ‘Oh Daddy, it feels sooooo good!’ Kayla screamed again as she struggled to try and get his cock in her panties. ‘Fuck me, Daddy!’ She begged with wanting eyes. ‘Fuck my hot, little pussy!’ She yelled out as Larry held her rounded hips.

“Oh baby girl!’ Larry moaned as his throbbing cock starting shooting cum between her muscular thighs and on her orgasming, young pussy. ‘Oh baby!’ He sighed rolling on top of his baby girls’ body and pushed against her. ‘Move your hips!’ Larry begged her. He needed to cum more and if she were willing, he’d hump her pussy all night long.

‘No, not like this,’ she groaned. ‘Ram your cock up my cunt! Fuck me!’ Kayla begged her Daddy, but she knew he wouldn’t the first time. It would take more teasing before he would give in and claim her young, willing body as his.

*. Larry was in the car and driving away when he heard someone yelling. ‘Daddy! Stop!’ and he knew who it was. ‘Hey Daddy.’ Kayla said as she quickly jumped in the car next to him. She moved close and gently kissed him on the mouth. ‘Oh Daddy,’ she moaned out as his big hand reached to caress her tender right nipple with his fingers.

‘How’s my baby girl feel today?’ Larry asked and enjoyed the blissful look on her young face. ‘I gotta say, I haven’t felt this good in a long time,’ he laughed giving Kayla a deep kiss.

‘I was fine, but now my cunt is going to be on fire all day!’ She laughed out hugging his arm. ‘Daddy? Can we play like that again tonight? I loved when your big, long cock shot cum all over me,’ she said in her ‘baby’ voice and she licked her lips.

Larry let out a deep sigh and replied, ‘We can if you have more sleeping pills,’ he said looking to her smiling face. ‘It felt very good cuming on my sexy baby girl!’ He added reaching between her legs under the short skirt to touch Kayla’s soft pussy. ‘Oh yes!’ Larry smiled. ‘I just love a shaved pussy,’ he smiled and licked his lips.

‘Tonight can I suck you and you lick my cunt?’ Kayla asked with a big grin. ‘I’d love to suck my Daddy’s big cock.’ Kayla said in her very tempting voice. ‘I’ll even let Daddy cum in my mouth,’ she added with an even more sexy tone than before. ‘Oh hell, if you pull over, I’d let you fuck my mouth right here in the car.’ Kayla moaned out trying to unzip his pants.

‘You’re going to kill me!’ Larry laughed out and pulled her hand from his pants. ‘You’ll get to later and about fucking your mouth, be ready, I’m taking you up on it!’ He smiled as he pulled into the school parking lot. ‘You have a great day!’ Larry said giving Kayla one last, deep kiss.

*. That night he came home just after dark. Kayla moved through the dark house to greet the man of her dreams, her Daddy. ‘Hi Daddy,’ she whispered sitting on his lap. ‘How was your day?’ Kayla asked moving against his already hard cock shaft. ‘I missed you se much!’ Kayla moaned stretching to kiss him.

‘I’ve thought of nothing but you all day!’ Larry groaned out reaching to caress Kayla’s rounded young ass. ‘I guess the bitch is asleep?’ He asked with a laugh seeing a smile on Kayla’s face. ‘I love this!’ Larry moaned as one hand caressed Kayla’s sexy ass and the other went to her excited left nipple.

Kayla lie against her Daddy enjoying his loving hands touching her wanting body. ‘I bought them just for you,’ she smiled turning in a slow circle, letting him see the sheer, white panties and bra. ‘Since tonight will be our first time, I thought I should wear white.’ Kayla smiled again seeing his eyes looking to her seductive hips and tempting young ass.

‘Damn! You look so good,’ he replied giving her a deep kiss. ‘Let’s go to my baby’s room and have some fun!’ Larry smiled, reached to pull Kayla on his lap and pushed his wheelchair to her bedroom.

Kayla lie across her bed watching her Daddy undress. First his shirt, she gazed to his thick masculine chest and fine hair that covered it. Knowing soon her young hands would be caressing the beautiful thing as he rode her hard and deep. Then her excited eyes looked lower as Daddy slowly slid his pants off his slender hips. ‘Ohhhh’ Kayla gasped at her Daddy’s full erection pointing to her waiting and excited body. ‘Oh Daddy!’ Kayla cried out with pure lust and need in her soft voice.

He moved from his chair to the beautiful young creature lying on the bed. ‘Is my baby girl all excited?’ He asked pulling Kayla’s panting body to his. ‘Does she need her Daddy to fix her?’ He asked pulling her on top of him. ‘You look so good on Daddy! And look at that,’ he pointed to her stomach. ‘Look how far Daddy’s cock will go in my baby girl,’ he added seeing his sexy daughter smile as she looked to his hard cock resting on her tummy.

Her tiny, gentle hand reached to hold his throbbing erection against her soft flesh. ‘Do you think you tummy is fat, Daddy?’ Kayla asked enjoying the feel of hot blood pulsing through his long, thick shaft.

‘Oh, not all!’ He replied caressing her pretty face. ‘Your tummy is so sexy the way it looks. You’re still a girl, and when you’re bigger that will go away,’ he smiled reaching to Kayla’s rounded ass. ‘This Daddy really likes,’ he smiled again and started to squeeze her burning flesh.

‘Daddy, you make me feel so good!’ Kayla moaned lying flat on her Daddy’s body. His long, hard cock slid between her legs resting on her wet panties and nestled deep in her delicate folds of youth. ‘I could cum so easy!’ Kayla whispered in her ear. ‘Your big cock feels so good rubbing my clit and against my cunt lips,’ she moaned leisurely moving her hips on her Daddy’s cock.

He looked to Kayla and couldn’t believe that his baby girl had turned into this charming woman that he was about to claim as his. ‘Oh baby!’ He moaned out as Kayla moved her wet pussy over his straining cock and enjoyed the wetness flowing from her. ‘My baby sure does get nice and wet,’ he said looking to her blue eyes.

‘It’s all for my wonderful, Daddy,’ she whispered returning his look of love. ‘Daddy sure does get hard when he rubs a young, wet cunt.’ Kayla smiled at him and could only think of how wonderful his cock was going to feel deep in her excited pussy. She’d thought of no one other than her Daddy since she saw him fucking her mother so long ago. Kayla knew Daddy would be her lover. He loved her so very, very much.

He kissed Kayla’s lips. ‘You know you’ve been turning me on for the last three years,’ he smiled to her and gently cupped each of her breasts. ‘These big sexy things have been driving Daddy crazy watching them grow and now it seems I can’t keep my off your hips and ass,’ he smiled more to the dazzling girl on him. ‘In fact, I think I want to do a few things to you,’ he smiled up to Kayla.

‘Like what?’ She asked leaning on her elbows looking into her Daddy’s eyes. ‘I’ve always had this fantasy of you eating out my cunt,’ she said with a little pink tint covering her pretty face.

He caressed her face and softly replied, ‘That’s on my list of things to do to you,’ he smiled reaching to caress Kayla’s ass. ‘Also I defiantly want to nibble on this a while,’ he teased Kayla knowing her ass was very sensitive to being touched.

‘I gotta feeling Daddy is going to wear my young body out!’ Kayla said with excitement in her soft voice and gently rolled off him. ‘We better get to it, because I have me a real long list of things I’m going to do to my Daddy!’ She smiled reaching her tender hand to stroke his long, hard cock. ‘This is going to feel so good in my tight, little cunt,’ she moaned out and moved to suck her Daddy into her loving mouth. Soft moans came from deep inside Kayla as she pleasured her Daddy’s cock. Her dreams of him being in her mouth sucking him, loving him with her gentle mouth were now coming true at last.

Larry watched his young lover pleasing him better than his wife ever did, he knew that a very special person was at last loving him. Kayla moved between his legs, swallowing him more while her pretty blue eyes looked up to him. A warm smile formed around her lips as she moved up and down his long shaft. ‘I love you!’ He moaned out as Kayla pleased him. ‘You need to stop soon,’ he said caressing the side of her face. ‘I don’t want to cum in your mouth,’ he added seeing a frown on her lips.

‘Come on, Daddy,’ she begged while her hands moved up and down his shaft. ‘I want you to fill my mouth full. I want to taste my Daddy’s hot cum,’ she moaned licking her lips. ‘Please!’ she whispered in the soft voice he could never refuse.

He looked to Kayla’s face and replied, ‘Okay. Be ready, Daddy is very full tonight,’ he said and Kayla sucked him deep into her mouth and was sucking with more passion than before. ‘Oh you’re Daddy’s good baby girl!’ He moaned out watching Kayla eating his long cock. ‘You’re Daddy’s baby!’ He sighed and felt a stir in his balls. ‘Oh my God! I’m cuming! I’m cuming in my sweet baby girls’ mouth!’ He cried out and Kayla quickly looked to his handsome face as she sucked her Daddy as hard as she could. ‘Suck it all out! You want every last drop, don’t you?’ He asked as his hips moved in time with Kayla’s sucking.

‘I knew that would be good, but you made it even better Daddy,’ she smiled to the man she loved. ‘I’ll have to be sure and do that to you a bunch!’ Kayla added as she lay on the bed spreading her legs. ‘Daddy, will you kiss me now?’ She asked sticking out her lip. ‘My cunt is on fire and I need my Daddy to fix it all better,’ she whispered in her ‘baby’ voice to him. Kayla knew her Daddy would please her now. His skills at kissing would be just as great between her young legs as he teased her excited clit and swollen pussy lips. ‘Daddy, eat my cunt!’ Kayla said in a firm voice to her Daddy and watched him move between her legs.

He smiled to Kayla as he began to delicately kiss her smooth left thigh. His strong left hand slid under her luscious behind as his right moved to the outside of Kayla’s leg, lightly caressing as he tenderly kissed and suckled her sensitive flesh. Kissing higher, towards her young mound of burning sex, a soft, heavenly scent of a woman in need filled his nose. He slowly inhaled the wonderful scent, savoring it along with Kayla’s moans of pleasure. Higher he kissed, until reaching the soft elastic of Kayla’s tiny panties. His warm tongue carefully traced the edge of the delicate garment, from just below her quivering thigh up to her waiting hip, sending new pleasures through her young body.

More moans of pleasure escaped her body as her wonderful Daddy kissed little by little moving closer to her burning desire. ‘Oh Daddy!’ Kayla moaned out feeling things rushing through her young body that she could have never fantasized. She knew Daddy would be a wonderful lover, but this was beyond all of her most fiery dreams. ‘You’re going to tease me to death!’ Kayla cried out with pain mixed with intense pleasure in her loving voice as Daddy moved to her waiting right thigh.

He carefully switched hands under Kayla’s behind, letting his left-hand slide over the tummy he dearly loved, across her ribs until he found Kayla’s right breast and nipple. ‘Oh Daddy!’ She whimpered as he carefully rolled her excited young nipple between his loving fingers. ‘Is sex always this wonderful?’ Kayla asked with tears of love in her soft blue eyes.

‘It will be with us,’ he replied slowing leaning to her thigh, kissing and gently sucking her wanting, young flesh. He kissed to the edge of Kayla’s panties, but this time he traced the tip of his tongue down the very center of her burning.

‘Oh Daddy!’ Kayla screamed out as her back arched with pleasure. ‘Yes!’ She whimpered as her Daddy began to place soft kisses over her young panty covered pussy, making sure that he kissed Kayla’s excited clit more than any other spot. His warm tongue moved over her wet panties, deep into her soft folds of flesh. ‘Daddy!’ Kayla cried out as his tongue danced on her excited little clit. ‘I’m going to cum,’ she giggled out looking to see a big smile on his handsome face.

He quickly stopped. ‘Not yet!’ He smiled. ‘I haven’t even started yet. You need to pull these down,’ he said caressing the front of her panties. ‘I want to eat you all up! I need to taste you and savor your juices, then I’m slipping my tongue deep inside your wet little pussy and I want to feel you orgasm around it!’ He smiled helping Kayla pull off her soaked panties and tossed them across the room.

He slid his long, warm tongue deep into Kayla’s young pussy. ‘Oh my God!’ Kayla screamed out as her body wrapped tightly around her Daddy’s tongue. ‘It feels so good in me!’ She cried out spreading her legs and pussy for Daddy. ‘Yes! Oh Daddy!’ She moaned looking to see his face grinding into her young, little pussy.

Daddy slowly pulled his tongue from Kayla’s wet pussy. A soft whimper came from her panting mouth. “I hope you’re planning on putting something back in there?’ Kayla whispered helping her Daddy move up her body until his hard cock rested between her thighs. ‘Daddy, I’m ready!’ She said with teary eyes. ‘I need you inside me so bad!’ Kayla cried hugging her Daddy against her heaving breasts. He was the only man she had ever loved in all of her 18 years of life. Daddy had always been disabled and Kayla made it her life’s calling to care for him all she could. From helping him bathe when he hurt one of his arms or cooking all of Daddy’s favorite foods for dinner, there was nothing she wouldn’t do for him. And he in turn, always made sure he thanked his beautiful daughter with a warm, loving hug or spending just a little more on gifts for her.

‘I love you so much.’ Daddy said looking in Kayla’ pretty, blue eyes as he softly kissed her lips. ‘I’ve never loved anyone as much as I do you, not even your mom,’ he kissed Kayla again and moved his hard cock to her wet opening. ‘If I wasn’t your Daddy,’ he paused to look at her pretty, young face, kissing the tip of her nose. ‘I’d divorce your mom and marry you,’ he added enjoying her big smile.

Kayla felt tears running from her eyes as she caressed Daddy’s face. ‘I’d love to be your wife,’ she carefully kissed the man of her life and slowly spread her legs. ‘Could I have your baby?’ Kayla said helping Daddy move up her body, pushing his hard cock into her, giving him her most special gift. ‘Oh Daddy! Yes! Yes!’ Kayla cried hugging her man as tight as she could, smashing him into her breasts and holding him deep inside her spasming pussy. ‘You feel so good in my cunt!’ Kayla moaned hugging Daddy to her body.

‘Oh baby girl!’ Daddy moaned as her tight pussy muscles locked around his shaft. ‘You’re my first virgin,’ he smiled down to his beautiful daughter and the love of his life. ‘I love you!’ He moaned out as he started moving his hips, letting his cock slide in and out of his baby girls’ body.

Kayla hugged him so tight her arms hurt. ‘Well, we both just got a wonderful treat!’ She said moving her hips to match his thrusting in her body. ‘I got my Daddy to make me his woman and Daddy got a hot cherry!’ Kayla giggled moving her hips faster. ‘Oh go Daddy!’ Kayla cried out. ‘I’m cuming! I’m cuming on my Daddy!’ Kayla screamed out wrapping her very strong legs around her Daddy’s hips, ramming his hardened cock shaft deep into her orgasming pussy.

‘Baby!’ Daddy groaned out as Kayla pushed him so deep inside her. ‘Go baby, cum on Daddy,’ he moaned out enjoying the feel of her squeezing his cock with her tight pussy. ‘Oh shit!’ Daddy yelled and his cock started filling Kayla with hot Daddy cum. ‘Oh I love you so much!’ He moaned out gently sucking her tender neck. ‘I love you,’ he whispered in her ear.

Kayla’s hands caressed Daddy as he lie across her young body. She knew from that second on, that no other man would ever enjoy her body but her Daddy. No other man would love her the way he did and she knew he needed her to love and care for him. ‘I love you, Daddy.’ Kayla whispered knowing he was falling asleep with his cock was still deep inside her.

Early the next morning.

‘I don’t fucking believe this,’ mom yelled to Larry and Kayla. ‘I knew something was going on between you two. How could you fuck your own Daughter?’ She screamed out with anger.

‘It was really easy, if you want to know.’ Larry laughed leaning to kiss Kayla. ‘And it was really good too!’ He laughed again and sat up next to Kayla. ‘If you knew how to be a wife and lover, this wouldn’t have never happened.’

She stood looking to him and her daughter. ‘I’m leaving. You two just go on fucking each other all you like,’ she said shaking her head in disgust. ‘I hope you’re happy,’ she added and stomped away.

‘We will be, thank you!’ Larry laughed pulling Kayla on him. ‘I think it’s your turn little girl! Fuck Daddy and your soon to be husband,’ he added kissing the beautiful young girl that he loved with all of his heart.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers
12