Film Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, not quite nuclear, I thought. Not quite. Not yet.

I pulled his hands out, kissed each palm.

"You can do better than that, Nathan," I whispered.

I pulled his hands down to the hem again.

"Do it," I said.

Goggled-eyed, he again checked out the others in the dark theatre. The stoners were indeed asleep and the older couple seemed to be enjoying Brigette on the screen, lost in one of her endless telephone conversations. I lifted my arms as he pulled on the hem. The tank top slid off easily in his hands, exposing my boobs - and the roses, surrounded by damned little but a lot more boob - to his amazed eyes.

"Um... wow!" he whispered. "That's just amazing, Juvie!"

I put my hands under them and lifted them up, as if presenting them for his inspection. Well, heck, I guess I was.

"I bought it just for you, Nathan."

The ends of his smile, I thought, must be meeting behind his head.

"It's a present," I repeated. "For you."

His hands brushed over them, thumbs caressing the flowers. Even under the thick embroidery, my nipples hummed in appreciation.

"They're beautiful." he said. His eyes flipped up to meet mine. "You're beautiful."

I pulled his head down and kissed him as hard as I could. His strong, masculine hands felt simply wonderful on my body. We - I - had never gone this far, but I was seeing why people would want to go much, much farther.

He ran his fingers lightly over the roses, swirling outwards over the barely-there mesh. I knew from my own experiments that he would barely be able to feel it. To me, it felt like his fingers were drifting softly across my own bare skin.

He gripped my soft flesh, firmly but gently pulled it, mounded it with his hands. I felt my breath catch. I was almost purring in my pleasure. This was, I realized, even better than I had originally hoped it would be.

I felt his hand trying to slide around under my back.

I pulled his head down, putting his ear right next to my lips. Nuclear in three, in two, in one...

"The catch is in front, Nathan," I whispered.

His eyes opened even wider as the implications of that statement hit him.

"You're awesome, Juvia."

"I love you, Nathan."

I paused, then, "Now take it off before you drive us both crazy."

His hands headed for my cleavage.

The light wasn't strong enough for him to figure out the clasp right away. I thought of helping him, but decided to wait. His prize, his task, right?

Eventually, I could feel the catch release and the cup pressure come off my cans.

Nathan hesitated and, impulsively, I pushed him back, up away from me. I sat up long enough to shrug out of the straps and let the bra (such as there was of it) slide to the floor.

I paused for a moment, my palms over my nipples, smiling down at him. His face had the most amazing expression of longing, of love, of hope. I slowly dropped my hands, leaving me completely topless as I lay down beside him.

"They're beautiful," he whispered again. His hands were sliding inwards to cover them when the screen flickered again. His head snapped towards it and the door.

"Juvia, what happens if...?"

Well, I was nervous too, but while I figured that I had more to lose, I was not going to lose this opportunity.

I stood up, enjoying the unaccustomed sensation of cool air on my bare breasts in public, and pulled the long cardigan over my arms and shoulders. When I lay back down beside him again, it just slid down against the seat. I might as well as not have been wearing anything.

I kissed Nathan again, squeezed his hand.

"There, silly. Now I can cover up in a second if somebody comes."

I paused. "Nathan? Let's take it slow? We've got all night."

He nodded. His eyes were bulging and the expression on his face now was a mix of apprehension and ecstasy.

"And Nathan?"

He smiled at me, his eyes flitting from my eyes to my now unrestrained boobs. "Mmm?"

"You boys sometimes call them funbags." He was about to protest, but I pushed on. "I know some do, anyway. Well, until this movie ends, have fun, dear. They're yours for the night."

He smiled - a most loving smile - and my heart almost melted.

I snuggled up to him, making sure the girls were accessible to his hands.

This was the acid test, so to speak. I knew a lot of boys would just grab them. From our earlier make-out sessions, I was pretty sure he wouldn't, but I was now about to find out.

And his were to be the first hands - asides from Dr Cindy and from Mama initially showing me how bras worked - who had ever touched them bare. It was kind of a critical moment, right?

My mind flashed back through all those pathetic high-school myths and how they impacted me as I became a woman and almost overnight developed a lush pair of knockers.

Yes, I've got a big rack, but that doesn't mean that I'm easy. And, yeah, I came dressed tonight in a virtually invisible bra, one designed to inflame any boy lucky enough to see it - which lingerie I'd just removed in front of him. That didn't mean that I was a slut, either. It just meant that I trusted Nathan enough to let him see, loved him enough to want him. And the fact that I've arranged it for this to happen in a public theatre just means that I'm adventurous, not a tramp.

I held my breath to see how it would all play out.

It worked.

While I could feel how horny and excited he was, Nathan was still gentle and, yeah, respectful. That, in just a moment, washed away all those concerns, allowing me to relax and enjoy myself fully.

He thought for a second, enjoying the view by the flickering light, then leaned over and blew very lightly, first on one nipple, then the other. It felt good and I said so. After repeating it several times, he leaned in closer to them and exhaled from deep down inside without pursing his lips - a warm breath, in other words. The contrast was remarkable and I was learning how delightfully sensitive the girls actually were.

Sitting back again, he began to run his fingers over them. With a pressure so soft as to be just this side of being ticklish, his fingertips traced a path well away from my nipples, around and around the base of each breast. It felt nice, really nice, and from time to time I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feeling, especially as the spiral movement rose up higher, slowly closer and closer to their tips.

Those strong, gentle thumbs came near my nipples, but to my frustration simply circled them without ever actually touching them. Around and around, slowly, every-so-gently, just barely touching my skin. I could feel my excitement grow.

I sighed as his fingers dropped down to the base of my fleshy mounds without quite reaching their pinnacles, leaving my nipples hard and, darn it, almost feeling neglected. But then he started again, the same thing all over again, and I realized that he seemed to know what he was doing, how to please a woman.

From time to time, he leaned back over and blew gently on them. The change in stimulation felt really amazing.

Then, to my amazement and my delight, he leaned over and gave one light lick with his tongue-tip on first one nipple and then the other.

Just one.

And I almost came right there.

This was proving to be such a good plan on my part! I hoped Nathan was enjoying himself as much. Then I realized that I didn't have to worry too much about that. Boys always like playing with boobs, right? Well, that's what I'd read and that's what the other girls in school always said. It seemed to be true so far.

Moving his head away, he lowered his lips onto mine and, ignoring the girls for a moment, pushed my head down into the padding of the sofa with a hard, demanding kiss.

I tried to give as good as I got. Eventually, I had to break for breath.

He lifted his head up an inch. "How's my Juvie?"

"Good," I replied. "Real good. How's Juvia's boyfriend?"

"Having a lot of fun, dear. Thanks."

He kissed me again, a bit softer this time, before lying back and letting his hands do some more roaming.

This time, he began massaging the whole mounds with the palm of each hand. He had big, strong hands. They almost fit. They definitely felt wonderful.

My excitement rose, but in a different way. What he was doing felt different, of course, but the excitement it was building in me was of, I guess, a different nature.

OK, I was still a virgin. I was only 19 years old, but I'd given myself my first orgasm at 12. I knew - well, thought I knew - how good it could be to have my breasts played with in the right way.

I was learning - crash course, so to speak - that I had barely scraped the surface of enjoyment, of sexual excitement. Nathan's careful, loving and tender ministrations were layering on different feelings, different kinds of exciting, of arousing.

It was simply wonderful. There were, from experience, a lot of downsides to being a woman. This, on the other hand, was a definite upside.

I tried to reciprocate, running my hands over his body and face.

I opened the buttons on his shirt, slid my hand inside and began running my fingers up and down his chest.

It must have been good for him, for his breath caught.

Nathan began to roll my nipples between thumb and forefinger, giving a gentle pull from time to time.

I suddenly realized that I was feeling wetness between my legs for the first time. That gave me pause, for it was kicking the whole thing up a notch. Boobs and booby fun are one thing, but pussy is a whole different game.

Looking back, I'm not surprised how confused I suddenly felt. This was my first serious make-out session with Nathan. Heck, it was my first serious make-out session ever. I was thrilled at how good it was feeling. My heart was pounding and Nathan was smiling in a way I hadn't seen before. But this was all unexplored territory. Cosmo and the Net can only teach so much. How far should I let this go? How far should I allow myself to go with pleasing Nathan? What would he think of me after? If we had sex, would it hurt?

Inevitable girly thoughts, right? But they were distracting. Using an old trick Papa had once told me about fretting, I deliberately pushed them aside, telling both myself and my concerns that this was just a temporary thing, that I'd come back to work through them later.

It worked and the whirlwind of worries settled down. For myself, I settled back to enjoy.

My breasts felt amazing; I understood for the first time the phrase 'swollen with desire'. My nipples - well, I'd never felt them this hard. There were ripples in my tummy muscles and from time to time I found it hard to breath normally. There was a tautness in my pussy, one I'd never felt before.

Nathan's face was backlit by the movie, but I could still see a tender smile as he gently pulled and rolled my nipples. I felt so utterly cherished, so very lucky to be so loved.

Suddenly, a flashlight came in through the door below. Without moving away from Nathan, I flipped the cardigan over my chest, transforming the scene from heavy petting to loving cuddles.

The usher wandered up the aisle and then back down without stopping or, apparently, noticing anything odd. I breathed a sigh of relief when the door closed behind him and, with a smile at Nathan, opened the cardigan again.

I shifted to lie down, my head on his lap. So very gently yet at the same time so very strong, his fingertips roamed over my chest.

A gentle mist can soak the ground as thoroughly as a heavy downpour; it just takes longer. We had the time and Nathan had the hands. For what must have been half an hour, I lay on his lap and merely watched the movie while he patiently, softly, smoothly manipulated the twins and stimulated my nipples. My arousal level climbed slowly but steadily; I was astounded how turned on I was becoming.

I felt Nathan move his hands to cup my whole boobs. He squeezed them, played with them like one of those worry-bag things you can buy, the little balloons filled with some sort of gel. He lifted them, pushed them together, found ever-more-imaginative ways to toy with them. I was in heaven. If there was any reason for a girl to have been given man-controlling boobs, feeling this good had to be it.

Nathan's hands suddenly froze. I turned my head to watch Nielsen, hand inside her white lacy body suit, slowly masturbating herself. She had, for some reason, put on a black page-boy wig to do so.

OK, I had forgotten that scene. And I couldn't be angry at Nathan - boys are hard-wired at the factory. Actually, I was finding it pretty hot myself. It wasn't as blatant as some of the porn videos I'd watched (hey, valid research, right?) but it was pretty stimulating.

Nathan was in a quandary and I giggled to myself. Here's a totally hot Brigette Nielsen doing herself on the big screen and here's his almost-as-hot girlfriend, topless for the first time and actually encouraging him to get frisky with her tits.

With both hands, I turned his head away from the screen and at my face.

"It's OK, Nathan. Really. She's pretty amazing, right? Go ahead, lover - stare away."

His smile opening up a little, he returned to watching the tall goddess in her jilljob. His hands started playing with the girls again and even though he wasn't as focussed, it was still pretty good.

That scene ended and, probably thinking he owed something to his totally amazing and understanding girlfriend (which of course he darned well did!) he leaned over to brush his lips across my nipples. Back and forth, lips closed, he teased first one and then the other. When he finally opened his lips to allow his tongue to play with them, I thought I was in heaven.

I squirmed around to one side, not far enough to stop him from what he was doing but definitely far enough that I could reach his zipper.

Nathan's breath caught as I slowly, slowly pulled it down. He didn't stop kissing my boobs.

Moving my hand inside), I found what, even to somebody as inexperienced as me, had to be the head of his penis. There wasn't much room and I'd heard that boys Nathan's age couldn't hold out for long, so I just played with it very softly, stroking it with my thumb and rolling it gently between my fingers and his abdomen.

At the first touch, his body went rigid. Too soon? Even a boy my age could take more than that, surely? But this wasn't the place and I had plans for later. I eased up on the pressure.

His lips suddenly sucked in one nipple. I moaned softly as his tongue-tip flicked rapidly across its very tip. His hands continued to lift and play with the whole boob, but his mouth... OMG! What he was doing to me with his mouth!

I felt the lead-up for an orgasm building in my pussy.

On the screen, there was another scene of some Nielsenesque metaphysical meaning to film buffs, I guess. Including our blue-haired friend at the door. Meh - I had better things to watch. Like Nathan's face when I massaged his hardness. His eyes closed in pleasure and his hands on my boobs closed, turning and lifting them. I sighed in my own pleasure.

I realized that the cardigan might be necessary for another reason. I was wet, really wet. It wold be superembarrassing to have to walk out with a wet spot.

I was lost in a whirl of sensations. Nathan's fingers, his lips, his tongue, - well, they made one heck of a team. I was practically vibrating.

All of a sudden, the lights came on.

Holy crap!

I realized that it wasn't as if we shouldn't have noticed. Indeed, the movie was over; even the credits had ended. We were alone in the theatre, but I knew the usher would be back any second.

I hurriedly pulled the cardigan up over the twins and fastened the one large button at about waist level. My cleavage could still be clearly seen. I pulled the strap of my purse over my shoulder and found its pressure would more-or-less hold the sweater closed. Reaching down, I stuffed both the tank top and bra into my purse. Thank heavens it was big enough to hold everything!

By the time I finished that, Nathan had his trousers zipped up. While red and definitely flustered, we at least weren't flashing anybody, which was a start.

I took Nathan's hand in mine and led him out of the complex. We stopped once we got out into the parking lot, away from the bright lights. He took me by both hands, turned me to face him.

"Wow!" he said, looking down at me.

"Told you you'd like the movie," I giggled.

He pulled me into him in a strong hug. I felt his hand sweep over my head, brushing my hair down my back, again and again. I could also feel his hardness against my stomach.

His voice came from above me. "I love you."

I broke away from the hug, looked up at him. "I love you, too. But let's go. Now."

We walked quickly towards his car, hand in hand. Always the gentleman, he opened my door for me and helped me in. A few seconds later, as the sound of him closing his own door faded, he turned to me. "Where, Juvie?"

"Wherever you want, baby. Someplace quiet, someplace private."

I won't say he sprayed gravel leaving the parking lot, but he didn't waste any time. With that special talent boys have, it didn't take him long to find a deserted laneway out in the country.

He slowed, stopped the car. When he turned off the lights, it was pitch black. I heard him fumble for the radio. It was too loud, but when he'd turned it 'way down, it provided enough of a glow for me to see him.

I pulled his head in towards me, kissed him with every bit of the passion and excitement and desire he'd built in me over the past hour.

His hands held mine for a moment, then dropped, fumbled for the cardigan's button and undid it. Pushing him away, I managed to get my arms out of the sleeves before returning to his lips.

I felt his hands on the girls again, strong, insistent but loving.

I was ready. I fumbled for his belt, unbuckled it. I was so very ready.

As delighted as I was when he lowered his head to my boobs again, I shrieked in frustration, for the steering wheel got in his way and his movements pulled his trouser button out of reach.

I pushed him back again. "Back seat!" I gasped.

The lights went on as his door opened - too bright now. He fumbled for the controls and the light went out again. I followed him out his side, on my hands and knees, not wanting to risk losing him in the darkness. Silly in retrospect, but I had come this far and wasn't thinking too well, I guess.

Nathan shoved some stuff out of the way and took me by the hand, pulling me towards the back seat through the dimly-seen open door.

"Wait," I said. "Wait!" Standing in front of him, I unbuttoned my own jeans, shoved them and my panties down around my ankles. Cursing under my breath, I wiggled my feet out of my boots and, finally, stood bare in front of him.

He hadn't moved. I saw a dazed expression on his face and giggled again, louder this time. "Your turn, Nathan," I said softly.

He hurried to comply. I laughed when he tripped trying to get out of his own trousers and fell over. He struggled out of them and I was laughing in happiness a moment later when he stood up and pulled our naked bodies together for our first bareskin hug.

I thought I'd die just from that hug. The way his cock felt between us was almost funny, but I knew I wanted it, in every possible way. My body yearned for it, demanded it.

His hands were running over me, clasping my bare bum, sliding up and down my back.

I stepped back. Before I could say anything, his hands were again on my breasts. His thumb and fingers pinched my nipples gently, pulled and released them. I felt wetness on my thighs.

I looked up at him, pulled him towards the car. "Where are your pants? Get the... You did bring a...?" I demanded.

He let go of me, his hands falling to his sides. "No," he whispered. "Juvie, I didn't think..."