Filthy old Principal Pulaski

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kmaf
Kmaf
933 Followers

"Get a grip!" Jenna shouted and turned quickly to exit the bathroom. She immediately changed into some dry panties. She picked out a conservative outfit today - because of what happened yesterday - consisting of slacks and a long-sleeved buttoned up blouse. And off she went to work.

*****

"Again, I want to apologize for my behavior darling, and here is a bonus check for you. A well deserved bonus," Principal Pulaski said handing the blonde beauty a check. Jenna had just gotten to work and confronted the Principal.

"If you pull that again, I will go to the police," she said sternly taking the check from him. She sat down at her desk and put her ear phones on without looking at him. Oddly, she wasn't unnerved by him; she felt comfortable. What the hell has come over me, she thought.

The Principal retreated back to his desk and sat down in his creaky chair. He immediately reached down and started to massage his prick under his desk as he looked at Jenna. She was dressed conservatively today, but the vision of her tits contained in her skimpy bra from yesterday was entrenched in his mind. As he stroked his cock to attention, he licked his lips and silently groaned. Oh, the feel of those big tits... even if it was only a quick grope. And then grabbing her thin waist and sticking his cock into her pant-covered ass after he emptied his load... the Principal's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he relived the experience in his mind. To top it off - she didn't quit her job, and she forgave him! He was so scared that he had seen the last of the blonde fiancée.

As Jenna sat at her desk and worked on her laptop, she felt her slob of a boss leering at her, but instead of cringing, she actually felt excited, almost as if she wanted him to stare at her. She wanted to torture him with her flawless looks, knowing he could never have her. The power she had in her dream last night felt so amazing. Jenna suddenly felt that familiar wetness in her panties and she suddenly became hot.

"Oh god, what's happening to me?" she thought. She was losing the battle of sanity to her hormones. It's like she all of the sudden unlocked a part of her she never knew existed.

Luckily for Jenna the Principal was interrupted with a phone call and he had to leave. Jenna retreated to the restroom to splash water on her face. Her mind then switched to her husband and how she planned to seduce him tonight... she needed sex bad. She reasoned that's why she was having naughty dreams and thoughts. Certainly it wasn't because she felt any bit of attraction to her boss.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. The Principal kept quiet for the most part, knowing he shouldn't push his luck with Jenna yet. One more incident and she would for sure be gone. He continued to leer at her pretty face... those sexy rosy cheeks and luscious lips. Unfortunately he couldn't leer at her body because of the conservative outfit, but her face was just as much of a turn on. She could be on the cover of a magazine, with those doe eyes and glamorous blonde hair. He wondered if her cunt had the same pretty blonde hair too.

It was finally time to leave and Jenna said goodbye to the Principal. It was a bit odd for her because she actually felt a little disappointed leaving. She reminded herself how crazy that was - she hated her job and her asshole boss. Maybe she was disappointed because she wasn't getting the attention at home that she got at work? The Principal admired her every minute of the day... maybe she was becoming addicted to that somehow.

"Uggh, I just need to get home and get the house ready for Mark. I need some good sex tonight. That will be the remedy for my disturbing thoughts and raging hormones," she thought as she grabbed her purse and headed out, closing the door behind her.

Jenna walked towards her car clicking her heels on the pavement. She put on her designer sunglasses and reached for her keys to the BMW. She stopped in her tracks.

"Oh damnit," she thought. "The bonus check."

Jenna turned back around and headed back to the Principal's office to grab the check she forgot that was sitting on her desk. She wanted to deposit that thing ASAP, as who knows what might happen to that check if she left it sitting around. Hopefully she could quietly sneak in there to grab it and avoid talking to the Principal.

She tried not to make noise with her heels as she approached the door. She quietly turned the knob and nudged the door. She reached inside towards her desk to grab the check when she heard a noise.

"Uuuughhh... aarggghhh... oohhh Jenna... ooohh sweetie... Let me see those tits... take it off... ohhh god take it off... I've been dreaming every night of seeing those puppies... arrgghh..."

Jenna's jaw dropped and she froze in place as she looked over at the Principal, who was leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed. His hand was rubbing his fat cock up and down. He was continuing to groan obscenities and call Jenna's name, unaware of the beauty standing at his door watching.

Jenna was mesmerized. She stood and watched him stroke his meaty cock. The head was enlarged and almost purple as it oozed pre cum. Jenna immediately became aroused and her nipples hardened. Once again her panties were becoming wet. She trembled as she held on to the door. My god... he was going to town on his big fat cock thinking about her and her big boobs. The realization that she had driven him to this point was making her hot. She was reminded of her erotic dream last night where she was sucking on his cock and teasing him with her naked tits.

All of the sudden the Principal moaned, "Oh fuck Jenna... here I cum!" He sprayed cum two feet into the air as his mushroom headed cock exploded. "Ohhh... Jenna... ugghhh," he continued as he spurt load after load up into the air. The cum landed on his clothes and on the desk. Jenna couldn't take her eyes off his prick as he rubbed his cum out.

As soon as he began to slow down and the explosion was over, she quickly grabbed the check and ducked out of the office, quietly closing the door behind her. She hurriedly left the building and sat in her car. She couldn't believe what she saw... and not only that, she couldn't believe how turned on she was. She contemplated shoving her hand down into her pants right then to pleasure herself, but she thought better of it and drove away.

The Principal basked in his seat with his hand still on his cock and cum all over the place. Ever since the incident yesterday he was jacking off all the time, and each time felt as good as the last. He was so euphoric that Jenna was still his employee, and he dreamed of more instances of seeing her hot body. He was so close to pulling her little bra off her tits yesterday that he had to fantasize about it actually happening as he pumped his cock time after time, including now in his office. Little did he know Jenna was standing at the doorway watching the entire show willingly.

*****

Jenna was able to keep her mind off her boss as she cleaned the house, cooked dinner, and changed into a fabulous black dress. She was determined to get things back on track with Mark. It's crazy he's been sleeping on the couch... he needs to stop being such a baby. Maybe some mind-blowing sex would be the cure.

As Jenna left the bathroom after applying makeup, she noticed her voicemail beeping. She saw it was her fiancé on the call log, so she opened the voicemail with concern.

"Hey babe, I'm just calling to tell you I have to work the night shift, so I won't be home until five in the morning. I'll see you in the morning. Love you."

Jenna threw her phone down and took her earrings out in frustration. This move to Dooley has really tested their relationship, but she kept telling herself it is only temporary. Still, she had needs, and her hormones had been on fire lately. She needed Mark to put that fire out tonight. She really wished she had a dildo right now.

Despite not having a dildo, Jenna planned on treating herself to a nice masturbation session, but she ended up spending two hours on the phone with her best friend, and by the time she hung up, her eyes were nearly closed. She rolled over and quickly fell asleep.

*****

"Mmmm... do you like what you see?" The hot blonde sexily said pulling the straps of her sports bra down her shoulders. "I bet you want this bra, so you can wank that dirty cock off with it."

"Oh give it to me, sweetheart! Give me your panties too! Oh yes, yes, yes... show me those tits!" The Principal said as he swiftly stroked his fat cock. He was sitting at his chair behind the desk watching Jenna as she stood in front of him in just a sports bra and panties.

As soon as Jenna pulled the top down and exposed her big melons, the Principal shrieked and his cock exploded like a fire hydrant.

-boom-

Jenna suddenly sprang up to her feet. She looked around, and then immediately looked down towards her chest, expecting to see her bare breasts. Instead she was wearing the t-shirt she went to sleep in. She looked up in front of her but didn't see the Principal sitting at his desk while his cock erupted.

Jenna realized she was dreaming, so she plopped back down into the bed. She looked over at the clock and noticed it was 3:52 AM. "Damn!" she thought, wishing it was 5 AM so that she could fuck Mark's brains out. Her bed was soaking wet after another erotic dream about her pig boss. Oh but the dream was so hot. Jenna immediately reached down and started to masturbate... moaning and groaning... shaking and shivering. It didn't take long for her to cum on her fingers, nearly in tears as she bellowed in pleasure. The only thing on her mind as she fondled her pussy was her dirty boss wanking his cock as he looked at her naked body and begged her to succumb to him.

*****

Jenna woke to her alarm and noticed her fiancée was sound asleep next to her. She hadn't heard him get home. "He must be exhausted," she thought as her alarm didn't even wake him. Deep down she hoped he would be up because she needed sex, rationalizing it as a way to get her crazy thoughts about the Principal out of her mind.

Jenna rolled out of bed and headed for the shower. She couldn't keep her hands from rubbing her big nipples and teasing her clit while under the hot water. Two straight nights she had mind-blowing orgasms from her dreams. She couldn't understand why - the fat slob repulsed her, but yet, in her dreams she wanted him to want her body... she wanted him to stroke his meat looking at something he could never in his wildest dreams get. The power was intoxicating to her.

Even though she wanted to remain in the shower to masturbate, she got out and began to get dressed for work. As she thumbed through her wardrobe she suddenly had chills as she passed a sexy outfit of hers consisting of a short, tight black skirt and a cream colored blouse. Subconsciously she pulled it out and put it on. The skirt was high up on the waist, showing off her spectacular curvy hips and hourglass shape. Complete with high heels, she was a sight to behold.

Just before leaving the house, she paused and looked in the mirror. "Oh Jenna, what are you doing wearing a mini skirt. You know that pig is going to be drooling, and you hate him," she thought. But her body betrayed her as she felt a thrill shoot through her bones, and with one last glance she headed out the door.

*****

Principal Pulaski's heart skipped a few beats when the gorgeous blonde stepped into his office. He stuffed the remaining donut down his throat and chased it down with a big gulp of coffee. He stood up and wiped the glaze off from his hands onto his pants, and then headed over to Jenna who had sat down and crossed her legs, exposing nearly all of her thighs.

"I have something for you," he said before clearing his throat. He had beads of sweat all over his neck. She sat perplexed as he hobbled over to a bookcase and grabbed a bag. He pulled out a blouse and handed it to her.

"I tried to get one that looked like the one I ruined," he said proudly.

"Oh... well thank you," she said blushing at the memory of him ripping her blouse off. As she held it out in front of her, she realized that while the top was the same color and had thin spaghetti straps along with being low cut, it was certainly not the same quality as her designer branded blouse. He must have bought it at a flea market. Further, it was a bit skimpier and a couple sizes too big.

As she inspected the blouse, the Principal inspected her stunning thighs on display. His cock immediately hardened while looking at her flawless legs. He couldn't remember her wearing a skirt this short. It was going to be a good day, he thought.

The Principal was so busy staring at the 23 year-old's hot legs that he didn't realize Jenna looked up and caught him ogling her. Typically this disgusted her, but to her surprise a chill of excitement vibrated through her body. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the unmistakable tent in his grubby trousers. Instead of giving him a scowl and excusing herself to leave the office, she nonchalantly put the blouse down next to her desk and turned her attention to the computer.

The pudgy Principal finally turned and headed out of the door. "I'm going to grab a donut from the lounge. You want anything beautiful?" He asked again averting his gaze from her eyes to her legs. Jenna blushed again at being called beautiful... it was nice to hear that even though she should be offended at the sexist workplace remark.

"No thank you," she said politely trying her best to ignore him and her confusing thoughts. After he left the office she reached down under her skirt and felt that her panties were wet. Showing the Principal her legs made her so hot. He probably had never seen a better pair of legs in his entire life, and he would probably spend his entire evening jerking his cock to the image, she thought.

Jenna wondered what kind of view he had from his desk. She figured the dirty pervert purposely set up her desk in front of him so that he could look at her legs all day. Jenna got up and went over to his desk. It was the first time she ever went near it, scared at what she might smell or see. But for some odd reason, she wasn't bothered by the sweaty smell this time. She sat down in his creaky chair and looked over towards her desk, and she realized he could see anything he wanted below the waist. This sent another wicked chill down her spine.

While sitting in his chair, she impulsively and uncharacteristically thought of a naughty idea. She pulled her mini-skirt up to her waist and pulled her panties down to her knees before sitting back down on the chair cushion.

"Oooohhh... mmmmm" she moaned as she began to grind her pussy on the chair cushion. It felt amazing considering how incredibly horny she had been lately. But she stopped and pulled up her panties. With a smirk, she thought, "He would have a heart attack if he knew what I just did... but he'll never know!"

She figured he would be back any second, so after amusing herself, she got up. But something caught her eye on his computer screen. She noticed that the foul man had a picture of her opened on his computer. "That's my facebook profile picture!" she thought. It was a tame picture of Mark and her on vacation, but still, the Principal saved it to his computer?

All of the sudden she heard the familiar sounds of her overweight boss approaching the door, so she quickly dashed into the bathroom and closed the door before the Principal could bust her nosing around his desk.

As she stood in the bathroom she tried to comprehend her perverted boss having a picture of her. What confused her the most was that she wasn't angry. It made her feel uncomfortable, but it also made her hot thinking of him drooling over her and wanting her. "I need to go to the doctor. My hormones are out of whack!" she thought shaking her head before heading back into the office.

*****

The day went by fairly uneventful. She caught the Principal eyeing her every time he was in the room, but she was careful to keep her legs crossed as she wore her short, tight skirt. After lunch the Principal was conversing with her, and she actually found it a bit amusing as she chatted back with him. He kept calling her names, such as "toots" and "hotcakes", but she just shrugged them off. The attention he gave her was a bit intoxicating, compared to what little attention she was getting from her fiancé who worked all the time. Jenna was feeling very relaxed, and it felt refreshing compared to the uneasiness she had felt since the first day she stepped foot in Dooley Elementary.

That afternoon she became horny again, thinking of her wild dreams of late. She felt her nipples harden and a strong current of excitement travel down to her crotch. Oh how wicked it would be to tease this pathetic man, to watch him squirm for once. She looked up at him and noticed he seemed to have one eye on his work and one eye on her body.

All of the sudden Jenna decided to stir the pot a bit. She impulsively uncrossed her legs and reached down into her purse, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. As she fumbled through the purse, she spread her legs about a foot apart. He would surely get a nice view up her skirt at her dainty white panties. She purposely took her time before she grabbed her phone. She thumbed through some things on the phone - still keeping her legs spread - before she reached back down and put the phone back into her purse. She looked up out of the corner of her eyes and saw the Principal locked on to the view. Her pussy buzzed with excitement and she knew if she used her fingers she would orgasm within seconds.

Principal Pulaski had to look twice. He couldn't believe it. When he first set up her desk with open space between the table legs right in front of him, he fantasized constantly of the young blonde coming into work with a skirt on and flashing him her panties. And now it had finally come to reality. There Jenna was, digging through her purse while her legs opened for him. Her skirt was short enough that he had a perfect view of the white V between those luscious tanned thighs.

The Principal gasped and immediately reached down for his hardening cock. "Mmmmphhh," he moaned silently as he stared at the succulent curve of her pussy lips under the silky fabric of the panties. He stroked his cock and didn't blink his eyes. She finally sat up with her phone in her hand, but the Principal didn't care if she busted him looking. This was an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that he wasn't going to pass up.

As she played with her phone, the Principal continued to play with his fat cock. He was close to cumming in his pants. He contemplated unzipping his pants and bringing his cock out into the open, but he was too paralyzed by the sight between Jenna's legs.

Jenna put the phone back into her purse before she sat back up and crossed her legs. The Principal was close to cumming, but he stopped as the show ended. Sweat poured down his neck as he reached for a dirty handkerchief to wipe his neck off. Jenna grinned to herself as she noticed this. She had got him really flustered... as well as herself.

"OK, time to go, I'll see you tomorrow," she said gathering her purse.

"Oh, uh... it's that time isn't it?" The principal said still wiping the sweat from his neck and forehead. "Don't forget to wear that blouse for me tomorrow."

"Whoops, I almost forgot it," she said as she reached for the bag on the bookcase before heading out the door. As soon as the door shut, the principal didn't hesitate to open his fly and whip his cock out. He closed his eyes and pictured the 23 year-old's panties between her succulent thighs as he rubbed one out.

To be continued...

Kmaf
Kmaf
933 Followers