Final Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, the CEO turned to Elaine, who spoke first.

"I want to apologize for my behavior in court this morning. When I'm in a courthouse, I focus on winning above all else, and I abused your trust. I'm sorry."

James was looking back and forth between the two women.

Raquel's expression wobbled between anger and admiration. Finally, she made a frustrated snort sound. "You're damn lucky you had someone else here I could fire, as I was considering you!"

Elaine bowed her head in acceptance.

Raquel looked at her son. "You need to go to the hospital to have that looked at."

"I'll take him," Elaine said immediately.

James looked at her in surprise. "You have three meetings booked this afternoon."

"Reschedule them, then we'll head over to the hospital. Your Mother is right. Your health takes precedence," Elaine insisted firmly. She caught his tremble at her words. Then he nodded and lifted the phone's receiver to let them know. She enjoyed seeing the rising color in his cheeks.

Elaine turned to Raquel, who was watching her in-house council with a confused expression.

"It'll likely take the rest of the afternoon to get him treated at the hospital. I'll bring him to your house afterward," the lawyer suggested.

"Y-yes. Fine," Raquel mumbled, struggling to control her emotions once more. "Thank you for minimizing the penalties the lawsuit would have cost us," she said, her voice firming up again.

Elaine bowed her head slightly to her boss in acceptance of her praise.

With a final troubled look at the lawyer and her executive assistant, Raquel left to return to her own office.

Elaine turned back to James, who placed the phone's receiver back on the cradle. "Ready to go?" she asked.

He nodded with a small smile and followed her from the office to the elevators to take one to the lobby. They exited the building and walked to the parking lot, where Elaine remotely unlocked the doors to a sleek, black Audi sedan. James opened her door for her, and she smiled at his manners. Once she was in, he rushed around and entered the passenger door.

Elaine watched his eyes scan the interior of her car, taking in the luxurious detailing and the deep comfort of the seats. Learning something else about his boss' preferences.

His eyes darted to her in embarrassment for getting caught gawking. "You have a beautiful car," he sighed.

She chuckled gently, and his face warmed up again.

Elaine drove them quickly to the hospital, where they settled in to wait in the emergency room. There was lighter than usual crowding, so James was attended to after only ninety minutes of waiting.

She ignored the rude stares and smiled when she saw James return from treatment wearing a new bandage over his arm.

"I didn't need any stitches. They just cleaned it, used special tape to seal the wounds, and wrapped it again," he reported when she approached her.

She smiled in relief, and his eyes widened in delight.

Elaine looked at him closely. "You were injured before you had a chance to eat your lunch."

"Yes, that's true," he admitted.

"Then I'm taking you to dinner, my treat," she insisted.

His expression indicated he was about to protest, so she locked eyes with him, and he closed his mouth and nodded with a little smile. "Thank you, Ms. Montgomery."

She smiled at him and gestured for him to join her as she headed for the exit. He rushed to stay at her elbow as they left the hospital.

Elaine had a restaurant in mind. It was quiet, had some private tables, and the food was exceptional.

They reached it as the sun was low in the sky, and she saw James glancing around with interest.

He noted her attention. "I've never been in this neighborhood."

She smiled as they left the car. "It's very close to my place. It's a favorite of mine."

Elaine watched James scanning the nearby buildings as if looking for her home. She smiled to herself as she led them inside and approached the hostess station.

A man stepped out of a door behind the station to meet them as they approached the desk. James wondered at the relief on the hostess' expression.

"Ms. Montgomery! It is always a delight to see you in our establishment!" the man gushed smoothly as his eyes flicked toward James.

"Andre, I'd like you to meet my good friend James Davenport," Elaine said, guiding James forward with a possessive touch on his arm. She felt him tremble.

Andre's eyes showed his interest. "Davenport, as in the Davenports?"

Elaine nodded with a little smile, and Andre's smile widened.

"It's nice to meet you," James said politely.

"The pleasure is mine," the man said, quickly shifting his attention to Elaine. "Would you like one of the private booths?"

Elaine nodded, and the man picked up the menus and gestured for them to follow.

Soon, they were seated in a booth that could seat four, but they had privacy from the other booths and tables. With wishes for their dining enjoyment and a pleasurable evening, Andre left them.

"Everything on the menu is delicious," Elaine said to James. "Order whatever you like."

"Thank you!" James replied with a nervous smile.

"Would you like some wine?" she asked.

He gave his head a quick shake. "Not for me. I don't have much tolerance to alcohol."

Elaine gave him a slightly predatory smile. "I wouldn't want your mother to think I took advantage of you."

James went still as a deer in the headlights as he looked into her eyes.

"Maybe... maybe one glass?" he said.

Another zing went through Elaine's body as she nodded.

They looked back at their menus, and the waiter soon arrived to take their orders. James once more followed Elaine's choice, and she smiled at this.

"Do you like to travel?" she asked James once they had privacy again.

James looked a little uncomfortable. "My memories of traveling are with my family when I was much younger. My siblings did their best to ensure their enjoyment came first, which spoiled the experience for me."

"Where did you go?" Elaine asked.

He nodded. "The French Riviera and Paris, of course. The Amalfi Coast, Italy. Monte Carlo, Monaco. The Seychelles and Bora Bora. The one I liked best was Fogo Island in Newfoundland, Canada. I got away from my family to explore, and the people on the island were so friendly."

"Those sound like lovely places. I'm sorry you didn't get to experience them with better company," Elaine said, and James watched her.

"Did-do you travel?" he stuttered out.

She smiled at him and saw him lean a little closer. This sent sparks through her body. She took a deep breath to calm herself, but this just drew his eyes to her chest.

The restaurant was warm, so she decided to remove her jacket. She caught his almost silent, sharp intake of breath as her white silk-encased breasts were revealed from the leather.

She pretended not to hear.

"I traveled for conferences and business. Most trips were domestic. My family preferred the rough, natural settings of Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico. After passing the bar, I treated myself to a solo trip to Paris, but I didn't feel its magic."

"Maybe if you'd had company?" James added quickly, his face flushed red as she locked eyes with him.

"Is that an offer?" she asked with a slight smile on her lips.

James looked like his face might ignite. "I'd be honored," he breathed.

Elaine burst into a delighted smile, and his eyes widened as he basked in her joy.

The wine she'd chosen arrived to interrupt their moment, and she saw James dab his face with his napkin as she tasted the wine and found it acceptable. She nodded, and the waiter poured for them before leaving once more.

Elaine lifted her glass, and James raised his as well.

She held his eyes as she made her toast. "To new friends and getting to know them much better."

He seemed lost for words, but he nodded as he watched her with a hint of hunger in his eyes.

They sipped their wine as they gazed at each other.

"That's very nice," James said as he looked at his glass. She nodded to him.

"Besides our shared enjoyment of a good book and your stock exchange efforts, what does James Davenport do for enjoyment?" she asked.

"I enjoy working out every morning, but no matter how hard I do, my muscles refuse to grow," he sighed.

She smiled at him. "The muscles you have are fit and healthy. Why would you want bulky muscles?"

"I-I thought women liked big muscles," he confessed.

Elaine shook her head. "Not all women like that."

"You?" he blurted, then looked away, embarrassed.

Her smile widened hungrily. "I prefer lean, fit bodies."

The waiter once more interrupted their moment as their meals arrived.

Elaine was annoyed by the timing, but that was pushed back when she saw James watching her.

They parked their conversation to enjoy the food, and the look of bliss on James' face brought a smile to Elaine's.

"You were right! This is delicious! You chose a wonderful restaurant!" James said with delight.

She nodded in acceptance of his praise, enjoying the warm feeling.

They ate in comfortable silence, sipping their wine, until James set his utensils down and dabbed his mouth. "That was a great meal. Thank you!"

She tipped her head as she set her cutlery down as well. "Would you like dessert?"

He shook his head. "Not for me, but please feel free to indulge."

Elaine caught the waiter's attention as they walked by, and soon the dishes were removed. The waiter left to get the bill.

"Thank you very much for dinner—" James stopped with a jolt as a waiter approached their table with a piece of dark cake with a sparkler on it. When the waiter suddenly continued to the next table, he relaxed with an embarrassed glance at Elaine. He lifted his wine glass and swallowed the last mouthful.

She watched his face heating up again and suddenly had a flashback from the morning. His mother was sniping at him regarding his twenty-fifth—"James, is today your birthday?" she asked in surprise.

He looked at her and nodded shakily, then shrugged. "It's no big deal—"

"Twenty-five years is a big deal, and we should celebrate!" she insisted. "Would you like some cake?"

"No! I mean, no, thank you. I'm full," he insisted nervously.

"But I want to do something to brighten up your day," she said, gesturing to the bandage on his arm.

"You brighten all my days!" he insisted, then froze as he heard what he'd just confessed.

Elaine watched him with wide eyes as his words made her feel so very tingly.

"Oh? How do I do that?" She tilted her head as she waited for his response.

James shot a concerned look at his wine glass as if blaming it for his loose tongue. He swallowed and looked into her eyes. "I love working for you. I look forward to going to the office. It's been the most rewarding time in my life."

Their waiter arrived once more, and Elaine's temper flared. She barely managed to control her tongue regarding their horrendous timing. She paid the bill and immediately focused on James when they were alone again.

"I'm having difficulty accepting the notion that being an Executive Assistant could be so rewarding," she said.

"It's not the position. It's who I'm doing it for!" James asserted.

Elaine couldn't stop a brief giggle from breaking free, and his eyes widened at hearing the joyful sound.

She slid out of the booth, tugged on her jacket, and headed for the door as he rushed to join her. She marched out of the restaurant with James at her heel until they reached her car in the dark parking lot.

He moved forward to open her door and felt her hand grip his shoulder, turning him to face her with his back against her car. Her other hand touched his chin as she looked deeply into his eyes, capturing him with hers. Then she moved closer and pressed her body against his as their lips met.

He moaned and trembled as he returned the kiss.

When she pulled back, his eyes were fixated on her mouth.

"Call your mother and tell her you won't be home tonight."

James' eyes widened then he frantically pulled his cell from his pocket and dialed the number.

It rang three times then Elaine heard Raquel's voice. "Yes, James."

"I-I won't be coming home tonight, Mother. I'll see you at home... sometime."

There was a stunned pause. "What?"

"Good night, Mother," James said and hung up. He powered it off, then smiled when he saw Elaine's proud expression.

"Let's go," Elaine said, and James opened her door for her.

James rushed around the car and got in once she was seated and her door was closed.

The drive to her condo's tower took no more than ten minutes, but Elaine's body was trembling with anticipation. She couldn't recall ever feeling like this on any of her previous dates. She did her best to keep her eyes on the road even though she felt James' worshipful eyes on her the entire way.

They parked in the underground garage and walked to the elevators. James was taking in the tasteful décor and upscale furnishings. They rode the elevator to the eighteenth floor, and she led him to the unit furthest from the elevator bank. She unlocked her door and guided him inside, touching a switch to turn on two lamps in the open-concept living room.

James was immediately awestruck by the view of the city lights beyond the floor-to-ceiling windows. Then he saw the contemporary and comfortable furniture and the wall art. He slipped his shoes off and then turned to face Elaine.

"Remove my boots," she said, and his face lit up as he immediately dropped to his knees before her. He undid the zippers on them and eased them off one at a time.

He went still as he felt her fingers slide into his hair.

Elaine ran her fingers through it and heard him sigh happily.

"Are you mine, James?" she asked and felt him tremble.

"Yes!" he gasped.

"Undress."

He looked up at her and then quickly began removing his clothes while remaining on his knees before her.

Elaine watched the young man efficiently strip off his clothes, neatly fold them, and stack them on the small table by the entrance. She'd never experienced this with anyone she'd ever been with. His eagerness to submit to her will was... intoxicating!

Soon, Elaine was admiring his slim and fit body. There was no fat on his frame, just lean muscle, and he made no effort to hide his excitement from her.

She'd been with men with longer and thicker cocks, but James' endowment was perfectly sufficient for her needs.

"Don't you think I'm wearing too many clothes?" she asked, and he nodded as he looked at her with excitement in his eyes.

"Undress me."

A thrilled smile appeared on his face, and he quickly stood to begin unbuttoning her silk blouse. His fingers trembled as he worked his way down her torso. His eyes glanced up into hers when he realized he needed to undo her pants to untuck the hem of her shirt. He saw permission there, so he undid the fasteners on her leather pants and folded them back. He gently pulled the silk free from the leather and eased the shirt back over her shoulders to slip it off. His eyes were trapped momentarily by her full breasts pressing against the sexy black bra she wore. He could see the projections of her stiff nipples, and a small moan leaked from his lips as he turned to fold the garment to place it on the stack.

At Elaine's raised eyebrow, James quickly continued undressing her.

His fingers slipped into the waistband of her tight pants to tug them over her hips and down her legs. He dropped to his knees as the pants descended. Elaine lifted one foot, then the other, until he could get them free.

Elaine watched James' eyes, which were drinking in the smooth skin of her long, toned legs. He placed the folded pants on the table and then moved his hands to her hips again.

She placed her hand on his head again, and he stopped to look up at her in question. She pulled his face closer until he was pressing against the front of her panties. A tremor went through his muscles as his hands went to the back of her thighs to pull himself tighter against her.

Elaine gasped as she felt him nuzzling her pussy through her sodden panties. She couldn't recall ever feeling this excited during foreplay. She threw her head back as she gasped aloud when James' tongue pressed against her pussy lips through the thin fabric.

She released his head to tug her panties down her hips, and James moved them down her legs and set them aside before she pulled his face back to her pussy.

James stroked his tongue across and between her wet lips, and she gasped again. His hands were squeezing her ass cheeks as he kissed, sucked, and caressed her wet lips until she thought she might lose her mind. When she guided his effort up to include her clit, Elaine cried out as her release struck suddenly, and she shook through the powerful waves of bliss. James' grip on her was the only thing keeping her on her feet.

When her senses returned, James helped her walk past the living room, down the hall, and into the master bedroom. She turned on one of the night table lamps and pointed to the bed. James pulled the comforter down and crawled onto the bed.

She had him stretch out over the mattress with his head on the pillows as she admired his svelte musculature. Elaine climbed on the bed and swung her leg over James to sit on his thighs, then she took his cock in her hands.

James sucked in a sharp breath, then moaned at the sensation of her hands on him as his hips lifted. He was trembling, so she knew he wasn't going to last.

She slid forward, trapping his cock between his stomach and her pussy, undulating against him. This felt good for both of them, but James was too close.

"I'm coming!" he exclaimed as he tried to move his hands down to catch the cum.

Elaine caught his wrists and leaned forward to pin his arms at his sides. This also put more pressure on his cock, triggering his orgasm. Hot cum sprayed up his stomach, reaching his chest.

"Very good, James," Elaine purred, his eyes drawn back to hers. He basked in her praise, though his embarrassment was clear as well. Her body was trembling with need, and she kept one hand on his cock to detect his recovery. Her other hand swirled a finger through the cum on his stomach.

It didn't take long before she felt the stiffness return to his cock. She smiled down at him as she lifted herself on her knees, positioning the head against her wet lips.

Then she eased herself down, feeling his cock slide deeper inside. It was wonderful! She'd been right about his size. He fit her perfectly.

She took hold of his wrists once more and lifted his hands to her breasts. James sighed in bliss as he cupped her soft breasts in his hands and squeezed them.

Elaine threw her head back as the delicious sensations rushed through her. Her eyes returned to James' face, and she watched him struggling with his pleasure as she rode him faster and faster. His hands continued to worship her breasts, and the gentle tugs on her nipples drew her closer to her release.

"I love you, Elaine," James said softly, almost below her hearing. Her eyes widened as his words and her release crashed through her mind and senses. His heat surged into her depths as she locked eyes with the man below her.

As the last waves of bliss ebbed, she lowered herself across James' body and kissed him deeply.

She was struck by a moment of clarity. This was what had been missing all her life. The final piece needed to make her truly happy.

James panted as Elaine pulled back from the kiss.

"You are mine and mine alone, James. I love you," she said fiercely.

"Yes," he gasped, and tears escaped from his eyes.

"I think it's time you spread your wings and left the nest. Do you think you might be happier here with me?" she asked, knowing they both needed this.

His eyes widened in surprise. "Nothing would make me happier," he sighed.