Final Stop - Moscow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to be waiting for an answer, but it was taking the poor girl a moment to process this latest, nasty request. She stuttered. "M-m-Master...yes. Yes, please. I will fuck him for you," she managed at last, standing up as he swatted her gently across the cheek and told her to get moving.

"But first...just to make this more interesting, let's give you a little 'add-on' to enhance the experience," Gregor said with a smile laced with malice. 'Oh god, what does he mean?" Sabina wondered. The slender, dark-haired beauty had only a few seconds to wonder as she watched Gregor retrieve a tiny butt plug -- its shape and smaller size clearly designed for anal openings rather than pussies. He spread something which smelled like banana across the tip of it, and strode purposefully in her direction.

"Please Master, no!" she sputtered. "I've never been taken in my ass before. Please it will hurt," she groaned.

"That's the idea, bitch," Gregor said gleefully, holding her by the neck with one hand as he carefully positioned the butt plug and gently yet relentlessly worked it into her star-shaped hole. The young brunette moaned, her moans deepening as the butt plug was embedded ever more firmly into her anus, pushing past her tightened sphincter.

David was now numb with disbelief and horror. He had just watched this awful rapist violate his young wife's ass. Abruptly and vaguely, David was aware of being punched in the face by Rakari. Before the disorientation wore off, he found himself spread-eagled on a mat, his wrists and legs tied to iron ringlets set into the concrete floor.

His blurred gaze finally cleared, revealing his beautiful, naked wife being led to straddle him even as a butt plug vibrated gently in her cute bottom.

"Do you feel it start to create good sensations, slave? It is not all bad, is it?" Gregor prodded as he pushed the girl toward her husband, binding her wrists in front of her with rope.

Sabina's heavy-lidded gaze and the tentative sigh which escaped her lips seemed to tell the story well enough. "Y-yes M-master. Th-thank you M-master," she chirped, but whether the words were sincere or merely an attempt to please her sadistic tormentor, none could tell.

The handsome accountant looked up at his wife's naked form. Then he looked back down and saw with chagrin that his cock was rock-hard. All 8 inches of it were standing at attention, saluting his young wife's already cum-soaked pussy. Sabina looked desperately into her husband's eyes. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "I have to do this so they won't hurt you. I love you, David!" she said softly as her bound hands explored the minor if bloody wound on his chest. How gently and elegantly those fingers brushed over his pale skin, comforting him, temporarily making him forget about this nightmare they were trapped in.

The shame of not being able to protect her suddenly washed over him though, combining with the awful realization that his arousal had reached blinding intensity. He gasped, groaning with a protesting "NO!" as Sabina took his cock between her bound hands, gently rubbing her fingers up and down the sides of his shaft. It didn't take long for his shaft to grow slimy with pre-cum. David watched with self-disgust as his wife's eyes fixated on that hard shaft, watching his arousal grow another half inch.

"Looks like he's good and ready bitch. Take a seat and ride that monster," Gregor jeered, slapping her breasts with his open palm even as Rakari gave the butt plug an affectionate push and slapped the young woman's ass cheeks.

"Yes, Masters! Please stop hitting me. I'll do what you ask," she begged. Her fingers gently took her husband's cock, lining it up with her cum-tainted snatch. David watched, his mouth completely dry, and noticed Rakari's sticky vestiges of cum still dripping from the girl's labia.

"Don't do this, sweetheart. Please," David begged, but he should have known better.

"I can't let them hurt you," she replied, and her body sank onto his erect penis like a lock fitting around a key. David groaned, his wrists flailing ineffectually in his bonds. He felt his wife's pussy do more than just encase him. Once she'd engulfed his eager prick, Sabina clenched her cunt muscles around his cock, squeezing him like a heavenly glove before she rose up to sink herself down for the next fuck.

David saw with dismay that both Gregor and Rakari were reinvigorated, their cocks saluting the young couple forced to fuck right in front of them.

"That's good, bitch. Now make some noise," Gregor demanded.

Soon the pretty brunette was flying up and down her husband's shaft. David's groans and Sabina's coos combined to form a sexual music throughout the captive's chamber. "Uhh...fuck me, David. Oh yes, get your cock further up my warm pussy! I want to feel every inch of you filling me up! I want to squeeze your cock with my cunt!" she wailed, hoping that the disgusting, savage words she uttered were pleasing to her Masters.

Gregor growled approvingly, but Sabina's actions didn't seem to be quite enough. He pressed the barrel of the 9mm gun underneath Sabina's sexy bottom and pressed the point of it gently against David's testicles.

"You better cum hard on this man's cock...and you've got 60 seconds or I blow away his jewels," Gregor warned.

Sabina's vision swam and turned red. 'Oh god, no. Please no! This isn't happening. They're going to kill him!' She began humping him for all she was worth, impaling her cunt like a cowgirl champion on David's cock. She fucked him harder, whimpering as her pussy engulfed his penis with each bounce. "Please, Masters! I'm fucking him as hard as I know how!" she cried. Her hands stroked her husband's bloody chest, and she moaned as Rakari began to pinch her nipples and play with her breasts.

"Better cum soon, bitch," the black man warned. "I've never seen Master G back down from a promise," Rakari added. That threw Sabina into an even starker mode of panic, but she forced herself to narrow her focus to the erotic sensation of the butt plug whirring away in her ass, and how that combined with the friction of David's cock to foment a double penetration which sent sizzling ricochets through her core. 'Yes...David...fuck me, my love. Fuck me SO HARD,' she thought, willing her body towards release. By focusing on the novelty of the double penetration within her pussy and ass, the frantic slave actually began to climb the mountain towards orgasm.

Her now-sweaty, heaving breasts, were gripped gently in Rakari's hands. Rakari looked down as David's cock vanished once more in the folds of the brunette's intimate sex. "I think she's almost there, Master G," he commented as if he were making a remark about the weather.

Master Gregor looked clinically at his desperate captive. She was indeed panting, fully aroused, her nipples beaded underneath Rakari's fondling touches. For his part, the frightened male captive was spearing his pelvis upward, aiding his young wife's impalement.

"Fuck me, David! Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before!" Sabina cried. She slammed her pussy down to engulf his man-meat, whimpering with desperate need as she felt herself tipping over the edge. The butt plug's friction and the rigid cock between her thighs conspired together, rubbing against all the right places as Rakari generously reached down, rubbing Sabina's clit with his middle finger and index finger.

Sabina crooned like a voracious slut, her body trembling on her husband's cock as she coated it with her love-juice. Rakari bent further forward, gently biting the girl's nipples as he felt her shudder on David's cock. David couldn't seem to survive his young wife's orgasm, and it sent him over the edge into joined oblivion. He thrust his hips, groaning a sound mixed with shame and pleasure as his cock twitched deeply in his wife's warm slit.

Panting like a naked marathon runner, Sabina flopped forward onto her husband's chest, kissing him on the lips. "I love you, David. I love you. Whatever happens, never forget that," she sighed.

Then she heard the most ominous words she'd ever heard in her young life.

Gregor was standing beside her with gun cocked: "You were 3 seconds too late, bitch."

He turned the gun on David. Sabina had time to scream once before the shot rang out.

***

END OF CHAPTER 1

12