Finally a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Jo has an intimate encounter with her parents.
2.9k words
4.47
89.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

December 18th

Sorry I've been ignoring you Diary darling – you know I love you, right? It's just been so insane the last little while.

Little Joanne has been a naughty, naughty girl the past few days! I mean, what else can you say about a girl who spent the day after her birthday girl-fucking her hot, bi-sexual cousin – in front of others at a Sexxx Clubbbe? You'd say she's a total slut and you'd be 100% right. Then add in the fact that when she was done, she saw her parents were watching her – and got even more turned on, you'd think she was a total perverted bitch, wouldn't you Diary? You'd be right again.

Oh Diary, I don't think I've ever been happier than that night, when I discovered my true self. My cousin Julie's birthday gift, some of the cash to join the Clubbbe and the loan for the rest of my membership, well – it was money well spent. Because the first thing I did after I got comfortable there – dressed to the nine's in silver lame skirt and matching crop-top – was kiss my cousin, the first girl I had ever wanted to fuck. I ached to be in Jules' arms, not only because she's my best friend and such a love, but because she's also majorly hot, with long wavy dark hair, unique greyish eyes and a butterscotch complexion that looked very sensual against my own. The Clubbbe has initiation rites, but doing it with Julie seemed to meet their requirements and I was made a member that very night.

But the real kicker – was that when I finished eating Julie and she and I had finally consummated our relationship, I looked up into the grinning faces of my parents. My very naked parents.

I didn't know what to say or do – it's like that old adage, you never think of your folks in a sexual way, y'know? But my parents just each gave me a quick kiss, told me they'd explain it all tomorrow and to have a nice time at my first night at the Clubbbe and with Julie.

Oh yeah – Jules and I looked around and she introduced me to some people she thought I should know. I'd already met Barry, the owner-founder of the Clubbbe, and the young woman I assumed to be his trophy-wife, Carly. Turned out Carly was his daughter. I wanted to learn more about these two, so after Jules and I finished partying, we sought them out.

"Wow, you just blew my mind!" cuddly little Carly told me as she snuggled with her father. "You don't look like such a fucking wildcat!"

"Neither do you," I replied. It was true – Carly was almost angelic looking, pale and ethereal, with the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. She looked like an angel, but Julie assured me there were no angels here.

Barry and Carly took us to a private booth, where they shared a nice bottle of champagne with us. We all got a bit giggly and Carly told me that her Mom had been a swinger for years, she loved sex and then – all of a sudden – she turned into an ice-maiden. She and Barry divorced a few months later and Carly had little, almost no, contact with her Mom.

"I sometimes wonder if she was jealous because now I was old enough to fuck Daddy," Carly sighed. "That's so silly – I would've loved to have shared him with her, she's very sexy."

I really wanted to get to know Carly and Barry better, but it was getting late and I also wanted to spend some more quality time with Julie. The two of us said our goodbyes and made our way back to Jules's place, where we jumped in the shower and soaped each other all over. I loved being sexually free at last and as the water splashed all over me, I moved down and ate my cousin's pussy while she braced herself against the shower stall. It was so sexy and then we went to bed and made love until the sun came up. I couldn't wait to get home and tell my parents about everything and find out just what was going on – and I did, but it's late, I'm beat and that is a story I will tell tomorrow.

December 19th

I've been invited out with Julie and a few friends later on tonight, so better get this entry down before I'm too exhausted to write again.

Julie and I had a nice breakfast, she was sitting there in this light yellow negligee and looking so sexy, it was hard to keep my hands off her. I managed, because I knew I had to get home and I was dying to hear what my parent's explanation. I was still having a hard time reconciling the people I'd known for the last 18+ years with the free-spirited hedonists who'd watched me having lezzie-sex with Julie just the night before.

Julie dropped me off around lunch that afternoon, kissing me with lots of tongue and telling me she'd likely want to go out in a few days. My pussy was already tingling, I hadn't met too many of Julie's friends yet, but if they were anything like her – oh, wow, did I want to!

I walked in the house and didn't hear my folks about – I wondered if they were out buying stuff for the party. They were going to be away for a few nights and told me they wanted to make sure I had an extra-special Birthday – now I wondered just what that might entail

"That you, Jo?" I heard my Mom's voice from out back, by the pool. "I'm out here; your father's gone golfing!"

I went out back and saw my normally-conservative Mom in a string bikini that would've been daring on Julie. I had seen my mother naked before, obviously, but been too stunned to take it all in. Now I could. My mother – Francesca – is a beautiful dark-haired woman with a body any 30-year old would be proud to own. I hadn't noticed until now, but she'd obviously been working out, because her legs were long and sleek and her stomach had nice ripples of muscle. I wasn't sure – but I think maybe Julie wasn't the only one to have her tits done, but Mom had always dressed demurely. This wasn't the Francesca Sweet I knew – this woman was sexy, sizzling-hot!

"Wow Mom, you're ..." Diary, I was at a loss for words and that's freakin' rare for me.

"I look pretty good for a woman my age, don't I Jo?" Mom said, sitting up on the chaise lounge. She took off her sunglasses and her light-blue eyes met mine. "Am I correct in thinking you'd like to know what Daddy and I were doing at a Sexxx Clubbe and what the heck is going on around here?"

"Uh-huh," I said, still dumbfounded.

"Your father won't be home for a bit, but I think I can provide a good deal of the back story. Let's go inside kitten, I don't want to get burned. Would you like a drink – I think you're old enough? A beer or some wine?"

I shook my head and grabbed a Pepsi. I wanted to be clear-headed because I was pretty sure I was going to have my mind freaked again. I was right.

"I guess the simplest way to start the story is with your Aunt Hope."

"Daddy's sister? What does she have to do with any of this?"

Mom sighed and looked at me with that exasperated look that she gets. "If you don't let me tell you, young lady, we'll be here all day and I have other things we could be doing. You know that your Aunt Hope and Uncle Roger got divorced last year, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, there marriage had been in trouble for a while before that. They did everything they could to save it – marriage counseling and each went to psychiatrists – nothing was working. The next thing they decided to try was swinging.

They didn't want to swing with strangers first, so they approached us first to see if we might know anyone we could swing with. "

Diary, I thought I couldn't have my mind blown, but boy, was I wrong. Mom told me that Daddy calmly just asked if they'd like to swing with them? Seems like Daddy had been harboring feelings for his older sister for some time and figured now was his chance. Mom had actually dated Uncle Roger before she went out with Daddy, so once everyone got over the weirdness of the situation, Mom went upstairs and fucked Uncle Roger's brains out while Daddy finally lived out his fantasy of fucking his gorgeous, older auburn-haired sister. Then, the men got their minds blown – Mom and Aunt Hope put on some sexy lingerie and did a real hot, girl-on-girl show, which was really hot, because neither had ever been with a woman before.

Mom's telling me this story and smiling, her hand's on my knee. "I like your outfit baby, it's very sexy." I realized Mom hadn't seen it – I was without clothes when she'd seen me last night, as was she.

Mom went on to tell me that Uncle Roger and Aunt Hope's next move was to join the Sexxx Clubbbe so they could meet other swingers. The move hadn't saved their marriage – they were far too different – but Mom and Dad had also joined and it had added fire to what had always been a terrific marriage.

"Your Daddy loves all those sexy young things he gets to fuck baby – and sometimes, their moms are equally hot. As for me, your Mom is a real slut – I love sex and my sex drive is higher now than it was when I was your age!" Mom confessed to me.

I protested to Mom that there was no way she was a slut, but all she did was run her hand up my leg and contradict me. She told me that she was a slut, because if it felt good, she did it. She'd had lots of lovers since they'd adopted the Swinging Lifestyle, of both sexes, in the last 5 years. Her thought processes had changed, she was mentally and physically always feeling the need for sex, her pussy was always ready and willing. Then she drops the bomb on me.

Mom leans in close and nibbles my ear and says "I can prove I'm a slut baby – because only a slut would want to make it with her own daughter and I'm just dying to taste your sweet little cunt." I felt my body tingling again and Diary, I wanted her just as much. I guess slut runs in the family. I decided I'd participate in whatever Mom wanted, so I leaned over and kissed her, running my tongue into her mouth. I was about to have sex with my second woman, and my own Mom, to boot!

We went upstairs to my parent's bedroom and Mom kissed me all over, head to toe, as she got me out of my silver, shiny little outfit and spread me naked on their bed. She isn't quite as good as Julie at arousing a woman, but she was no slouch either.

There were other differences between Mom and my sexy girl-cousin / lover as well. Julie and I had really gone at it – we'd been gentle, to be sure, but we'd also gone hog-wild once we got back to her place.

Mom – it was like she wanted to take in every part of me, y'know? She started by just brushing my hair with her fingers, telling me how sexy I was, stroking my lips, kissing downwards. Her tongue nuzzled my tits and nipples, licked down my tummy, her hands were stroking me as well, making me feel ever-so-yummy. My pussy was wet again and Mom slipped a finger in, stroked my clit and just teased a bit. I arched my body up and she licked a bit, then moved down my thighs. Mom told me she thought I had great legs and she massaged them, then came back up and buried her face in my pussy for a few minutes until I came.

I was determined to show Mom that if she could be a slut, so could I. I pulled her up and kissed her fiercely, telling her it was time for her to get her slutty cunt eaten and I was going to show her what a nasty, hot little bitch she had raised. Mom insisted we do a '69' and I wasn't going to object – it's replaced 7 as my lucky number. Her tongue swabbed over my cunt and she ate me out, gripping my thighs as she plunged her tongue in and out of my pussy. I was doing my best, given what experience I have at this point Diary, to make my Mom enjoy my work. I guess Jules, combined with desire, is a damned good teacher, because Mom was really moving about and loving what I was doing. Mom's taste is a lot different than Jules' too, she's a bit sweeter. I licked and dabbed and jabbed my fingers in and out, determined to give her as good a nasty, incestuous lezzie-fuck as I possibly could. I must've been doing something right, because her juices were really flowing and she was thrashing all over the bed, which was really squeaking underneath us.

I loved watching Mom in the throes of sexual pleasure – her body moves so nicely and her nipples get so stiff, there's a heady musk that comes from her pussy when she's turned on. We broke our '69' and moved apart, lay side-by-side and went at each other in different ways, looking at each other from time to time. Mom's eyes also get this really – intense – look when she's getting off.

We were at it for a good couple of hours, then we took a break for some food. We ate naked and talked a bit. It seemed though like Mom was keeping some secrets from me, but that's okay – a little mystery can be fun.

I wonder if being a slut is genetic, because once I was fed, I was up for more sex again. I took Mom's hand and led her back upstairs, we were barely started when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I knew who it was and sure enough, Daddy was in the room before we were fully untangled.

"Well, this beats coming home to chores and lawn-mowing," Daddy said with a wide grin. He walked over to us and leaned over and kissed Mom, then me. He moved away from the bed and went to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I don't want to intrude Jo, you and your mother ..."

I looked at him, then back at Mom. "Mom, is he normally this reserved or this much of an ass?"

"No, not normally."

Mom looked at Daddy and said "I think Hal, what our daughter is saying, is that she'd like for you to get naked, join us and perhaps fuck her like the little slut she is. Is that about it, Jo?"

"Well, duhhhh ....." I grinned. I took a good look at my father – he's a nice looking guy, with brown hair, grey at the temples and gorgeous green eyes. I have often been attracted to older men and realized now quite a few of them reminded me of Daddy.

Well Diary, Daddy might have been a bit slow, but he's not obtuse. He got out of his clothes and joined us on the bed. I ran my hands over his body – he's still in great shape, with a nice build and everything in working order. *HaHa* Whatever shyness I had was long gone and I swooped down on his cock and engulfed it in my mouth. Licking and sucking his big shaft, gobbling it like my life depended on it, I wanted my father hard and ready to fuck as quick as possible. I intended to make my descent into depravity a swift journey.

We moved around and I found myself impaled on Daddy's thick cock. He knew how a girl likes it and kept it buried deep inside his little girl's tight cunt while I fucked him and let him know I was no shy, naïve little thing, but a wild fuckslut who could take anything he or Mom could dish out. Mom kissed and licked and played wherever she could find room and the heat stayed on in that room for most of the afternoon. My father has a lot of stamina for a man his age and Mom says he's one of the favorite studs among their group because of it. I can believe it Diary – I was fucked out by suppertime, but after dinner – we had a cookout, burgers and corn on the cob – I got my second wind and showed both my lusty parents just exactly what their little girl is made of. I can't wait to see what's coming next – I'm ready, eager and willing to try it all!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers