Finally I Had Her Ch. 1

Story Info
Son tricks mom into doing it.
6.5k words
4.41
637.8k
96
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother Pat got divorced when I was 8 years old, I am just eighteen now. She is a petite lady with short hairs and likes to wear mostly jeans. That's what she wears to work too, she looks kind of sweet. But in my opinion if she wore her hair longer and wore skirts she looked so gorgeous that I could keep staring at her for hours. Any way I always wondered how she would look naked and I only had my imagination to my help, but I knew I had to plan something to make this happen. Now she even wouldn't undress in front of me, the farthest she went once was accidentally opened the front of her gown and I had an eye-full of her beautiful bare legs and stomach and cleavage, she was in her underwear unfortunately.

She worked hard and took good care of me, though she had to let me do quite a bit of the house work, I didn't mind and I loved her so, I wanted to touch her and feel her but all I could go for were long hugs that she allowed me so that I could press her breasts with my chests, and I fought hard to keep my palms still on her back, I held her tight though and she liked that.

We often slept in the same bed whenever she had to make up to me for something like her returning home late or something else. One such night, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw mom was laying on her side with her back towards me. Her knees were folded, and I noticed that her gown had rode up tight against the front of her knee. in fact the hem had crept up slightly high above her knee. It was an awesome sight and rest of the bottom of the gown was lying all crumpled just behind her thighs.

I knew that mother was so tired and deep in sleep from the sound of her breath. I would know that she is waking only by the changing sound of her breath. So if I could just sneak my hands through the crumpled bottom of her gown I could feel her thighs. I found the bottom hem and tugged at it slightly to see if she wakes up. She didn't. So I took my chances and slowly inched my hands inside the gown until I touched her thigh. Wow! it was warm and soft and I wanted to lick it but I had to feel her full thighs first which were still under the cover of her gown. Her breath was normal and uninterrupted. So I made long strokes on her thigh, had my whole arm inside her gown, I had to move my hands slowly so that I did not wake her up. It felt so good that I did it for some time reaching higher up every time until reached the edges of her panties. I became impatient and wanted to see her so badly, the places I was touching and feeling. I decided that I would slowly remove her cover.

I checked her breathing and it was normal. I slowly held the bottom of her gown and began to pull upwards from behind her thigh. It was warm and I think she felt more comfortable with her covers being removed. With one last jerk I pulled it all over. What a sight!!! She was wearing her white panties and her ass looked so inviting. I had to smell her pussy before anything went wrong, didn't know whether this was the last chance I had. It smelt like heaven. I planted a light kiss on her thighs, rubbed my lips on them then I went and kissed the bare portion of her smooth ass cheeks, licked them, I turned bolder and palmed one ass cheek squeezed it lightly. It felt so good.

I lightly put my finger tracing her ass crack over her panties. There was strange warmth in the crack that I could feel and I moved my finger down south, I was pressing very lightly and I was destined reached her pie when she stirred. I knew that this was the end of it and pretended that I was asleep. She woke up pulled down her gown without being suspicious and went back to sleep turning towards me and cuddling against me, I didn't have the guts to do any thing further that night except went to the toilet and jerked the hell out of me.

But I knew that I had to do more. I already mentioned that she didn't wear skirts except only when it was too warm and she was at home. I guess that she was not used to wearing skirts because whenever she did that at home, it was a treat for me. They were just above knee length and when she sat at the dining table she would not put her legs together forgetting the fact that she was wearing a skirt now. I would position myself at the sofa straight in front of her and treat myself with a gorgeous view of her thighs and white panties. She always wore white panties. Again all I could do was jerk myself off after all this and had to jerk 10-12 times the whole day she was wearing the skirt.

Then the lucky day came for me, unlucky for mom. She broke both her wrists falling from the stairs while coming back from work. She had to cast both her wrist and she had to take leave from work until she got better.

I was the only one she could depend on. And I was very glad to take care of her. I worshipped her. But in the midst of all this I had forgotten what I was about to get. I took her back home from the hospital in cab. Went inside our home and she needed to wash and change. She said " Jeff you need to help me get out of my clothes and wash me, I am sorry to put you in all this but I guess things are going to be this way till the time I am healed up". Now it dawned upon me that my dream was about to come true and I was going to see my mom naked. I was so excited but I never showed any expression, so mom thought I was okay with it. I said "sure mom, I know you wont be able to do anything by yourself for a while now. "Here let me.... What do u want me to do?"

Mom pointed to the front of her shirt "can u unbutton my shirt first?"

I started unbuttoning her shirt. As usual she was wearing her blue jeans. She was trying not to stare at me, as she was feeling a bit uncomfortable. I opened her shirt and slid them out through her arms staring at her bra cover firm breasts and whatever little cleavage it showed.

Mom: "Okay now my jeans. God Jeff you don't mind do you, I feel so embarrassed.."

Jeff: " Mom don't be I am your son, and I am cool, u shouldn't be embarrassed"

Mom: " Please keep all this to yourself Jeff, will u?"

Jeff: "Mom there is nothing to hide, u are injured and I have to help u out"

Mom: I am glad u feel that way. Now can you unzip and pull my jeans down.."

I unzipped her jeans and yanked it down, I saw her close her eyes. I tried not to be shaky at all and I guess I succeeded cause now the best part was about to come. She walked to the bathroom called me as I put her clothes in her closet.

She held a towel in front of her with her cast hands and turned her back towards me.

Mom: "Can you unhook my bra and pull it out for me?"

I was disappointed anyway I had my eye-full of her rear and I was already hard, need to jerk myself off badly. I unhooked her bra was about to pull it out.

Mom: "slowly"

I could feel the weight of her breasts being release from the bra as I pulled it out from under the towel she held in front. At least I was going to see her bare ass. I moved down and inserted my fingers under the side of her panties and pulled them down. This time I was slow as I wanted to stay as long as possible and my face was just in front of her ass as I went down with her panties and looked up for the moment she would lift her leg to step out. She did so and I had the glimpse of the slit she was trying to hide. What a sight, twice, she had to lift her other leg too.

Mom: " Just turn the water on and check the temperature"

I did so.

Mom: "Wait outside and I will call you, when I am done." as she stepped into the tub in the shower.

I went out closing the door behind me I didn't want mom to get suspicious of me and made all efforts to that end.

I went to my bathroom and jerked off. I was waiting for the moment to dry her off.

Mom called me after sometime, but alas she had the towel wrapped around her held at the armpits, somehow she had managed. She asked me to dry her off with the wrapped towel held as it is. I did so feeling her body as much as I could and couldn't spend much time at her breasts or between her thighs.

Then she came out of the bathroom and asked me to bring her underwear from her dresser. I did and she held her towel. I held the panties on the floor where she stepped in them and I pulled them up my hand going inside the towel covered treasure but I couldn't even see a thing. Next was bra. She turned her back to me again.

Mom: "Okay I have to drop the towel, don't peak" She dropped it and covered her breasts with her arm, extended one arm and I put the bra inside it. The she extended the other and I put the other end through her arm now I had to put the breasts in place. She raised her arms a little.

Mom: " Okay now can you place them on properly"

I tried without touching her breasts, but it was a mess, so I held up the bottom of one breast, she jerked but didn't say anything as I placed one cup and then the other. Then I hooked the clips at her back. All the time I was standing back and couldn't see a thing. Then I helped her with the rest of her dress she said she would wear a skirt, as pajamas a re troublesome when every time she has to pee or take shit.

Yes this was the only chance I was going to get full access to her treasures, and the turn arrived soon. She had to pee. She went in and called me. I stood in front of her and lifted her skirt up and asked her to hold it somehow. She was facing me. I pulled her pants down trying not to stare, but when I saw that she had her eyes closed I stared hard at the untrimmed bush with puffy lips. Then I came back to my senses as she stepped out of the panties and quickly sat back on the bowl, letting go. I waited till she was done, this was the best part. I tore a small piece of toilet paper. She lifted herself up a bit with legs spread so that I had good access. I held the small piece of paper between my two finger, I wanted to feel her first, feel her good.

From my position I could only see her bush on top and the beginning of the slit. I slowly extended my arm so that my palm was just underneath her pussy. I pressed gently with the paper to soak in the drops of her piss. I felt her warmth and wetness immediately. She jerked once and was shaking a bit she knew that this was new to me and I might fumble and was apprehensive. I felt her pie taking my time with the small piece of paper was soaked already and I let it go still feeling her two lips from the outside with my bare hands.

Mom grabbed my shoulders to steady her self and said, " Use more paper"

I stopped feeling her and tore more paper and started wiping her out properly this time lightly running the paper on her slit and pressing it in gently not rubbing as much. Only I let my fingers go in the slit this time just once and she gasped, gripped my shoulders tightly with her cast hands. I became bolder I had to clean her thoroughly and again let my finger in, this time touching what I though was her clit lightly. She shuddered, but she thought that she hid it from me.

But she ended it soon after that. Stood before me as I helped her in her panties taking my time.

That night I slept with her in case she needed something in the middle of the night.

Next morning she was a bit easier on her self, and didn't look tensed. She was getting used to it slowly and my act has paid me off well, she was in good hands.

Morning time was shit time. I went in the toilet with her as usual and without saying a word lifted her skirt up and yanked her panties down again. I forced myself from the urge of grabbing her legs and bury my face in between them.

Mom said, "this is the worst part for you Jeff. Now you have to clean my ass too" and laughed.

I smiled and then waited outside till she was done. She called me. I told her in a matter of fact voice " Mom I can't clean you with you sitting on the bowl, stand up and bend over".

She nodded, stood up, turned around and then bent over. Wow now I had all of it to myself, god knows how I was controlling myself. What a view, her bare-naked ass and pussy all were waiting for me to touch them. I spread her ass cheeks slightly with one hand, tore a piece of toilet paper and started to clean her ass hole, and cleaned it completely. Now second piece of paper, this time a very small one. Using my left-hand fingers I spread her ass hole a bit and pushed the paper in to clean it deeply, she was shaking a bit and her sphincter muscles contracted as I pushed a paper-wrapped finger in lightly.

Now another piece of paper I ran along her slit spread them wide and I saw her pink inside. Her cute little clit and the love tunnel, I ran my fingers inside the tunnel pretending to spread her lips and clean her, and she jumped, and in fact I thought she came instantly as she pulled back from my touch and giggled. Seeing her reaction I tried to have some fun and rubbed her pussy with four fingers making quick tickling motions. She screamed "Stop that you are tickling me". I said, "I was trying to ease some tension here, relax mom". She turned around and pushed me away and dropped her skirt. I could tell from that brief frontal view that she didn't get time to shave for a while.

I said: " Mom you could use some shaving also"

Mom: "Yes I was planning to before all this happened. I guess I will wait till I get better"

I said: " I can help you shave" and pulled her skirt up again frankly staring at her bush . I just couldn't get enough of that sight.

Seeing my frankness mom took the hem of her skirt from my hand and stared at her own bush realizing that she could use the shave I was offering. She said, "would you?"

She stood there naked holding her skirt up between her armpits. I thought I would come instantly at the sight, even being in a semi erect condition. So I said I would bring the scissors first and rushed out to clean myself.

When I came back with the scissors I said "I can do it better if you lie down on the bed" She was standing there just the way I had left her. She dropped her skirt, walked up to the bed and lied down. I took a pillow in one hand hiked up her skirt with the other, I didn't want to loose the sight of my treasure. She did not resist and laid still. I said, I need to put this under your hip. She raised her hip and I pushed the pillow beneath. Now her pussy looked more swollen with her legs stretched straight together and hips raised. I knew I had to eat that pussy today. I spread her thighs apart so that they laid flat on the side at a right angle to her body and her pussy lips spread and opened up too. I took the scissors and started to trim her bush on top of her slit. I took care so that I don't touch her with the scissors, that would make her nervous and I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. I was done trimming the hairs to short stubs. I took a generous amount of shaving cream and started rubbing all over her pussy. She was shaking already, I knew she was enjoying this. Then I started shaving her carefully. Took one labia at a time pulled them between my fingers and shaved the outer sides, her inside was already wet so it was king of slipping out, so I had to dig my finger further in. when I was done I cleaned her up with warm water. She was holding her hands over her mouth in order to control or hide her emotions and was stiffening and sometimes jerking her body as I touched her. I some occasions I had to force her thighs down as she closed them on reflex, it was fun, watching her at my mercy. Finally I cleaned her with a warm wet towel and felt for the stubs if there were any.

There wasn't any and it was a baby smooth pussy with a little cute tuft left at the top . Now I had to do what I had to do.

I said, "There you go" spread her pussy using both my hands and dived my mouth in between her thighs and pressed it against her already spread pussy and planted a kiss. She jerked and cried out "oooooooooohhhhhh, doooonn't" and came instantly as I briefly pressed her clit between my lips and my tongue teased her clit, she griped my head in between her thighs, first she pressed my head to herself with her cast hands then tried to pull me back. For that moment I did not care what was going to happen next.

But I withdrew to see her reaction and pressed her thighs down again. She was raise on her elbows her eyes half closed and she was breathing heavily. Then she looked back at me as she recovered from the state of shock. She smiled and said " You do that to me again and I will kill you". I smiled back from in between her thighs that I had strongly held back with my two hands "I had to taste how good work I had done". She hit me playfully with her cast hand " okay now let me go". I said no, I need more reward for the service that I am giving.

Mom: "okay what do you want now?"

I grinned said, "I want to taste some more".

Mom: "No let go off me please, you need some lessons instead."

I said, "One more time and I will let you go"

She was already shaking again in anticipation.

Mom: "Why are you doing this to me? This is not right at all."

I said, "We are not having sex mom, this is just a game we need it for this difficult time that we are going through right now, it will help you relax."

Mom: " I don't need to relax any more, you have done a lot for me lately."

I said jokingly, "Awe come on mom be a sport, one last time, and I assure you that you will like it and I won't bite for god's sake."

Mom saw that there was no way out and she didn't want me to be upset about all this, she also wanted to make sure that I would go all over the town and tell people that I had shaved her.

Mom: "Okay, be quick with it, a small kiss, but promise me that this should remain between us only."

I said: " Definitely, now ease up mommy, relax!"

Mom: " Okay be gentle and don't bite me. You can just kiss."

I took a dive once more and started taking my own time this time eating her pussy licking, rubbing my lips, sucking on her labia, her clit. Mom was trying to stifle her screaming all along this time, and thrusting herself to my advances. I went ahead and licked her wet hole darted my tongue inside it tasting her insides as deep as I could go. I was drowning in her juices. I brought in one finger near the opening of her tunnel while I licked it. The moment I pressed it against the opening she gave a thrust and my finger went in an inch, it was tight and I kept it there and pushed it further, she briefly cried out loud while I pushed it completely in until I was knuckle deep.

She already had cum 4-5 times but this time I knew it was big, as she held my finger tight inside her hole and she started shivering. I was watching her and loved the sight, she was oblivious of everything and was in control of my finger. She forgot that it was meant to be just a kiss. I slowly started going in and out once she relaxed for a moment. I took a chance and inserted the second finger. She began to rise and fall with my fingers and as I move fast I found her G-spot and she spewed her juices as she came for the last time when I stopped. She was exhausted. I laid down beside her kissed her neck, her ear and then her lips. Held her face in my hands and turned her towards me. She had her eyes closed, I kept staring at her while she recovered, opened her eyes and said, " Are u done this time?"

I smiled and said, "yes you are free to go". She turned towards me, put her legs over me and hugged me, kissing me on my neck. I slowly caressed he round soft ass cheeks. She said "Next time u ask me for a favor, I will have my reward."

I said: "You have already done this favor of letting me have your pussy, all I want is to own it have it whenever I want it. Can u give that to me mom?" I cupped the side her breast as I spoke. She instantly grabbed my hand.

Mom: "Well I have no other choice do I?"

I said: " No you don't ", again cupped her still wet warm and soft pussy and lightly ran my fingers up and down the slit, she closed her eyes again and raised her thighs to grip my hand in between them to stop the teasing.

12