Financial Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that how Lynn got her life straightened out?"

"Indeed," I admitted. "We are very close friends to this day and she continues to make me proud of her every time we talk. Do we still have sex? Yes, we do and we both delight in it, but now she no longer needs my financial assistance, only my guidance."

"It's just so hard for me to do this, Roger."

"I'm sure it is, Lexi, and the decision can only be made by you. No one can advise you because it is your body and yours alone. It is that one thing you have that you have total control of. You owe it to no one and no one can own it but you. The question is still the same. Do you accept my offer or not?"

"I can stop at any time?"

"Absolutely." I promised.

"What if I don't want to stop completely, just stop something you are doing to me at that time?"

"All you have to do is tell me no or ask me to stop. I will respect your feelings and your decision."

"Now what?" she asked.

"Come. Sit with me, Lex. Put your back to me and sit between my legs." She did as instructed without comment.

."Lexi, remember the rules. You must trust me and do as I say."

"I know," she agreed.

"Place your hands to your sides and hold on to the seat." I said. Once again, she followed my instructions quickly.

I put my arms around her, under her arms, and scooted her into me, the heat of her ass sending the desired message to my body. Slowly running my hands up her sides, I brushed over the sides of her breasts. I could feel her tense but there was no resistance.

"Lexi, the first thing I must do is to get you comfortable with my touch and the things I like to do. For example, I love to hold your breasts in my hands, feel their heat, and mold them in my palms. Even with your clothing on, you will begin to feel the arousal moving over you as I work your breasts the way I'm doing right now. Are your nipples beginning to harden, Lexi?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Excellent. Even though you are still dressed, I am able to address your nipples with my fingers as I am doing now, pinching them and brushing my thumbs over them to harden them even more. Can you feel the affect this is having on you?"

"Yes," replied, subconsciously pushing her body into me.

"Now, simple things can have an instant affect on you. For instance, as I pull your shirt over your bra, your body begins to warm to my touch, knowing what my intentions are, and wanting me to continue. Now only your bra stands between my fingers and your breasts and just like this, it's gone."

"My god, Roger, we're outside. People can see."

"Does that prospect frighten you, Lexi?"

"It embarrasses me, Roger. I've never been naked in public."

"Then it will be a new experience for you sweetheart, because before I am done, you will indeed be naked and more in public. Can anyone see us? Perhaps, perhaps not. It doesn't matter. If they can, they are invading our privacy and they don't matter. You have a lovely body, Lexi and I can't wait to show it off."

"Roger, please," she begged, as I began fondling her breasts while my thumbs flicked over her very hard nipples.

"Hush, sweetheart. Don't think about it. Just relax and enjoy what I am doing to you."

I gently pinched each nipple in turn and pulled it away from her body. She sucked in a breath and her hands grasped the sides of the chair to keep from losing control. "Your nipples are delightful, Lexi. I can't wait to taste them and feel them in my mouth."

Pinching each nipple hard, I twisted it sharply as she cried out and drew her body in.

"Does Chad make love to your breasts, sweetheart?"

"No," she muttered, as I moved my fingers over her nipples. Suddenly, I snapped her nipple with my fingers. "Oh shit!" she yelled. "That hurt."

Without replying, I snapped the other one. "Ouch, damn it, Roger, that hurts."

"There are times," I replied, as I snapped the first one again, "when a little bit of pain, snap, can lead, snap, to a lot of pleasure. Snap." She tried to pull away but I held her to me. When she started to reach up, I pushed her hands away sharply. "No, Lexi. You must trust me."

"Oh god, it hurts, Roger."

Ignoring her protests, I continued her education. "Can you see how bright red they are getting?" Snap. "That is because the blood is rushing into the nipples, snap, which makes the nipple, snap, very sensitive to my touch. Now, any contact I make with your nipples, whether with my fingers, my thumb or my tongue, you will instantly be aroused more than you have ever been before. Now, snap, when I touch your nipples, your body reacts in a predictable fashion," Snap."

"It hurts, Roger." she repeated.

"Yes, sweetheart it does, but you will appreciate the affects in a few minutes. Are you aroused yet?"

"How can you ask that when my nipples are throbbing like this?" she asked.

"Because your body says you are. I'll let your nipples rest for a few minutes now, but I'll return to them later. Would you please stand up?"

She did as I asked and I did the same, guiding her down a path as she looked back at where her shirt and bra lay on the deck next to my chair. I took her toward the pool and had her stand next to one of my favorite features of the area, a custom made bar, hand carved of a dark Tahitian hardwood that is almost ebony, but with a rose? hue that is very rare. The top is carved of a single three inch thick slab of extra dark mahogany with rosewood insets of nude women in various poses. Unknown to anyone other than myself, the models for those inserts were Lynn and several other women who had honored me with their bodies.

"Come here, Lexi," I requested, and as she stepped close to me, I reached down to slowly and sensually remove her shorts. The finger behind the zipper actually rubbed over her mons, making it even more sensual. Slowly pulling them down to reveal her white bikinis, I asked her to step out of them. "Now," I continued, "if you would step up onto the bench and place your body on the bar please,"

There is something very erotic about a woman in white panties, and especially a very aroused woman in white panties.

When she was in place, I spread her legs, letting them hang over the padded sides of the bar, thus presenting her panty covered pussy for exploration at my pleasure. A small pillow was placed under her head to make her more comfortable. Taking her hands in mine, I raised them over her head and quickly secured them there with the cuffs I had conveniently placed at the end of the bar. She tensed and twisted to try to see what I was up to but I held her in place.

"Remember, Lexi, you must trust me. I simply don't want you to react in a way that will destroy the emotions of the moment."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, her face reflecting her concerns.

"As I told you earlier, Lexi, a little bit of pain can sometimes lead to an extreme amount of pleasure. When I did this to your nipples, snap, you felt only pain, but your body, snap, was aroused and wanted more."

"How much more pain do I have to endure, Roger?"

"That remains to be revealed as we proceed, darling, but remember, I promised not to do any damage to you and you promised to trust me."

"I know but..."

"Shush now, you must relax and enjoy. You see, Lexi, most men, and I assume that Chad is one of them, have no clue as to how to obtain the maximum pleasure with their partners by giving them maximum pleasure first. In arousing your body by the contact with your nipples, I have prepared it for pleasures few women experience."

All the time I was talking, my hand was moving down her body and now my fingers moved over her panties and over her thigh. "I could just as easily speed things up like this," I said, as my hand cupped her sex while my thumb bumped into her swollen lips. She gasped and arched her back. "But that would not give you the maximum benefits. Far better to caress and stroke your soft thighs, trailing a finger over them in a promise of what is to come. You may not know yet, but your body does."

As I approached her crotch again, I reversed direction to slowly tease her thigh muscles. "Most men would rip your panties off about now and have their way with you but that would be a serious mistake, my dear. No, before I remove them, I will use them to enhance your pleasures."

So saying, I trailed my finger directly up over her slit, pressing the panties fabric into it just enough to prepare it for my next act, which was to repeatedly trail my finger over her slit with a touch so light, almost as a feather. The soft moans she made were my reward and when I turned my finger in her slit, forcing it open a bit more, she whimpered delightfully. A few more strokes with a bit more pressure and her body began twisting as her moans began to turn to groans.

"You're very wet, Lexi, does this feel good?"

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Oh fuck yes," she yelled, as I slipped my fingertip under the leg of her panties and brushed over bare flesh.

"Oh god yes," she cried. "Don't stop now. Don't stop, oh god don't stop."

"Are you getting closer now, Lexi?"

"Oh my god yes."

"You see, Lexi, it isn't necessary to penetrate to bring you satisfaction, but you'll have to wait a while for that my dear." I stopped my strokes and she whipped her head up.

"What are you doing?" she cried. "For god's sake, Roger, what are you doing to me?"

I pulled her panties aside and brushed over her some more just enough to keep her near the edge. At the same time, I ran my thumb though her slit a few times to moisten it. When the time came, there wouldn't be time to increase the moisture and it had to be wet for me to do what I chose. Moving up on her body, I lifted her breast and flicked my tongue rapidly over her nipple. She gasped loudly and whimpered, but that wasn't quite what I wanted. Snapping each nipple once more, I hesitated a moment, then lowered my mouth to her breast, surrounding her entire aureole with my lips. I let my hand rove downward as I softly sucked on her until she was writhing wildly under me touch. When I was sure she was ready, I began rubbing into the top of her slit with my thumb, further irritating the tender clit that dwelled just below the surface. She was trying to thrust into my thumb when I sucked hard on her breast over and several times just before I plunged my thumb into her depths.

She screamed and tried to raise up, tried to pull her legs up, tried everything she could to get away from me, but I held her down, driving into her with firm, though not hammering strokes. Within a half dozen strokes, I saw the convulsive spasm begin their march down her stomach and her thighs tightened as she thrashed about wildly.

"Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! With a loud scream, she rammed her hips upward and threw her heels over my legs, digging into me, fighting off the severe spasms that racked her body from her chest down and over her legs. With each wave, she grunted loudly and groaned. My hand was covered with her bountiful nectars that flowed on and on as her orgasm barely slowed. Though I slowed my strokes, I continued working on her breast preventing her orgasm from easing too much, but when her thighs began to show signs of cramping, I stopped sucking on her nipple and slowed my strokes to an almost imperceptible speed until she showed signs of calming. I counted down with each spasm until they were mere quivers, before I once again buried my thumb in her and stroked faster as I bit her nipple several times. She did not disappoint me in the intensity of her second orgasm, nor in its duration. Only after I knew she'd had enough did I withdraw my teeth from her nipple and slow my strokes once more.

As she calmed, I slowly removed her panties, now soaked with her juices. Dipping a finger in her wet lips, I pressed it to her lips, forcing her to taste her own cum, possibly for the first time. Then and only then did I allow myself the same pleasure and I was not the least disappointed. She was every bit as sweet tasting as I suspected and I went back to the well repeatedly, getting a gasp from her with each intrusion.

Her eyes were open now, but glazed and unfocused. I wiped away the drool the slipped down her soft face and the sweat the beaded on her face, neck and forehead.

"You see, Lexi, the intensity you can achieve with timing and patience, and you have experienced but a small portion of what you can achieve with my help."

Her eyes flashed up to me and she shook her head, seeming to beg me not to go any further at least not yet.

"No, my dear, not now. Now you must rest and then we will continue your journey. I kissed her face and left to get her something cold to sip on.

When I returned, she was sleeping like an angel, the slow rise and fall of her breasts enchanting to watch. I placed the glass of sports drink under the bar and went to the bathroom, returning a few minutes later with a basin of lukewarm water, a cloth, and some towels.

While I waited for her to wake up, I released her wrists and slowly massaged them to restore full circulation. She moaned some but didn't wake up until I bathed her face and neck with the wet cloth.

"Welcome back, Lexi. " I said. She smiled up at me and watched as I bathed her tenderly although I got a bit aggressive on her nipples again, since they would always play a part in whatever I chose to do.

I dried her off as best I could, then lifted her knees up, placing them about even with her navel.

"Give me your hands, Lexi," I instructed. I wrapped her arms around her legs and tied them together so she was trussed up with her pussy high in the air and her anus exposed to my eyes and anything else I chose to use on her although she was not ready for anal yet. It would take some time and repeated teasing before she would allow me that pleasure.

Dribbling some lube over her pussy, I let it trail down over her anus, making her think it was there that I would next journey. She started to say something but I silenced her by just repeating the same mantra. "Trust, Lexi, trust."

Slowly working a finger through her lips, I stroked for a few minutes to get her started, then added a second finger. After a dozen strokes or more, I reached under the bar to get some restraint cuffs which I placed around her upper thighs. A thin cord led down to heavily padded clamps which I secured to her labia after I had spread her wide open. She cried out when I put them on but after they were in place, she settled down. Now, her pussy was wide open to my games. Once more I reached under the bar to get a roll of tape, which I used to pull her flesh high and away from her clit, which was large and somewhat prominent. It was situated perfectly for my next adventure.

"Remember, Lexi....trust."

She knew I was warning her of something that was going to happen that was either painful or embarrassing or both, which would be the case this time.

Pushing my finger into her, I began stroking in smooth, fairly rapid strokes until her milky white fluids began to appear around my finger. Then I leaned in and began sucking on her clit, pulling it into my mouth as hard as I could, over and over again but when she showed signs of moving toward an orgasm, I stopped. Her next orgasm might well be the strongest she had ever experienced if I did my job right. I licked on it, flicked my tongue over it, and nipped at it, keeping her close, even as my finger continued stroking into her. Once again, I paused as she got close. Then I put three fingers together and softly slapped at her engorged clit. She cried out which was what I wanted, so I slapped it again, and again, though not hard. It was dark red and throbbing by that time so I waited a few seconds for it to settle down, and then slapped it several times quite hard. She was screaming her head off that I was killing her so I stopped and licked it to be sure it was ready. Pulling my finger from her pussy, I pushed it into her anus. There was no doubt that she wasn't happy about that, but I stoked in and out until she accepted it, then got ready for her next orgasm. With my finger in her ass, I pushed the thumb into her pussy and stroked them both in and out until she was thrusting into me, looking for that special orgasm. I brought her close and stopped several times as her fluids began to pool on the bar top, and stopped.

"Hold on tight, Lexi," I warned, as I pumped wildly into her ass and pussy. As she began the approach, I slapped her clit a few more times with the other hand, then bent to suck on it several times. She was so close I could smell it coming when I bit her clit hard and yanked on it, whipping it back and forth as my fingers and thumb drove into her faster and harder.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck she screamed, and then I yanked one more time.

"ROGERRRRRRRRRRRRR."

She couldn't change her position and there was nothing she could do to relieve the body torturing stress of that orgasm. Every muscle in her body was cramping into itself and tears poured from her eyes. Her cum started oozing from her pussy just before she came and when she came, it squirted out several times as though she were pissing. I pulled my thumb out and bent to suck away those sweet juices as fast as I could, noisily slurping and sucking like a hungry child.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned over and over as she began to calm. "Oh my god, I'm dying."

I quickly pulled my finger from her ass and went up to untie her and allow her legs to drop down beside the bar again. Then I lifted her from the bar and rolled her onto her stomach. For several minutes, I massaged her shoulders, back and all the way down to her calves as the spasms didn't see to want to cease.

When she calmed, I lifted her and carried her to a chair, letting her catch her breath. Her clit was still very irritated so she couldn't sit directly on the fabric but she was too weak to get up.

Once again, I bathed her sweat away, and cleaned up the tender pussy, being very careful not to make contact with her clit.

She sat sipping on her sports drink without saying anything but I knew she was not at all happy with me at that moment, even though she had to know that her orgasm was one of memorable proportions.

"Lexi, we have but one thing to do yet," I advised.

"Please Roger, no more pain. I beg of you, no more pain."

"No pain, sweetheart," I replied.

I stepped away from her and moved out of her sight to strip off my clothing and allow my throbbing cock its freedom. Pre-cum dripped from it like a leaky faucet. It had been patient but now it needed some release.

"I've focused on you up until this point, Lexi," I said, still out of her sight. "I've given you orgasms that you will never forget, bathed you, cuddled you, and yes, hurt you. Now I need something for myself." She turned to see my hard cock right by her head and she pulled away. "No Lexi, I am not going to make love to you today. Still I must demand some relief."

It suddenly dawned on her what I was thinking of."

"Roger, I don't...I mean I can't."

'Yes you can, Lexi. Now, take it in your hand and stroke it gently."

It throbbed with blood as she lifted it and drove the skin back, pumping it up and down as my balls swelled in appreciation.

"Kiss it, Lexi. Kiss it all over." I watched in pleasure as she kissed my balls, up the shaft and around the head. "Kiss the tip of the head, Lexi, and work your head into the slit you find there."

I fought back groan after groan as she pumped and kissed, pumped and kissed. "It's time now, Lexi. Take the head in your lips and run your tongue around it."

I was so aroused I wasn't going to last long but I wanted her to give me head in a grand way before I dumped a load I'd been building all day long.

"Now start working it deeper into your mouth." When the head finally was in her mouth, I thrust forward. She gagged but I put my hand on her head and held my cock about half way into her throat. Once she had control again, I began pushing it in further with each stroke. She fought to keep me from getting it all in but I was determined that she would go the whole way.