Finding an Editor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could think, his left hand had slid under my dress, urging my legs open. I obeyed on instinct, trying to muffle my moan as two fingers invaded me.

He was still whispering in my ear.

"No one can see you, this is the darkest part of the bar. No one is sitting next to us. Surrender, Plum. Enjoy the pleasure. I want to see your juices on this seat before we leave."

I was past caring. If he had told me to remove my dress and give the bar patrons a show, I think I would have.

At first he was slow, easing his fingers in and out, making me squirm. Soon he had turned his hand slightly and his fingers had found my G spot, gaining speed and momentum. I had been on the edge for half an hour, so two minutes in I jammed my hips forward and squirted all over my dress and the chair. I managed not to cry out, but I was sweating like mad and gasping for breath. He held his hand to my mouth.

"Suck."

I obeyed without question. I looked around and saw the bartender grin. I hope he was the only who saw me.

"May I freshen up, Sir?"

He grinned and I felt chills.

"Yes. Fix your makeup and hair. Touch nothing else, do you understand? Good, the limo should be here by the time you get back.

I stood in the bathroom of a five star hotel, fixing my makeup and hair, while my juices ran down my leg. The urge to wipe was strong, but I contained it. A woman, beautiful, came out of a stall and stood beside me, watching me.

"I saw you on the way in. It's such a rush, especially your first time, isn't it? I'm surprised to see someone your age into exhibitionism, but go, girl, enjoy it. My husband had me doing all kinds of things when we were married. Be careful, dear, don't let it take over your life. It can ruin relationships."

I couldn't help but be a little proud.

"It was the first time ever. What a rush! And we have it under control."

"Well, enjoy your evening, wherever it takes you."

I pointed her out to Benny as we left. He smiled.

"She's a pro. The bartender pointed her out to me before you arrived. A thousand a night. She must be really good."

He made me rub my fingers over the bar seat before we left. It was soaked.

..................................................

He played with me all the way to pick up Beth and Jen, raising the privacy glass. I had my mouth around his cock in three minutes, just barely finishing before we pulled up. Beth and Jen just looked at us and grinned.

"First time in a limo?"

"Yes" he said, holding my hand. "This could be my favorite mode of transportation, easily."

They smirked all the way to the theater, and during the late dinner afterwards.

I was just about calmed down when we dropped them off. He raised the privacy panel, and played with my breasts the whole way back to the hotel. He suckled, he twisted, he pulled, keeping them achingly hard, while I sat, as ordered, with my hands at my sides.

He put them back in my bra and I had just adjusted my dress when he pulled something out of his jacket pocket.

A collar. Black, slender, with a pearl set in the middle. He put it on me, turning the pearl to the center of my throat. It looked like a choker unless you really paid attention.

"Stand tall! If I catch you slumping, I'll add to the collar."

I didn't stand tall, I strutted.

In the elevator, he unbuttoned the last three buttons on my dress, and the opening went to my waist.

"Walk carefully, Plum, or the world will know you don't have panties."

I stood stock still when two men and a woman got on, and rode to the twentieth floor, afraid if I moved they would notice. I sighed when they got off two floors below ours.

He pulled a slender chain leash out of his pocket, attached it to the collar. When the door opened there was an older couple standing there. Before I could move, he exited, pulling slightly on the leash. The woman turned red, the man was speechless. I know they watched us all the way down the hall. I was gasping for breath when he shut the door.

"Have fun, Plum?"

He ran his hand under my dress feeling the juices leaking from my arousal. He ran two fingers in roughly, making me gasp, before removing them and swatting my bottom.

"Go get ready for bed. There's a new product under the sink, make sure you use it."

He more or less shoved me into the bathroom. I almost fainted when I saw it. Two enema kits, and a bottle of lube.

It had long been a fantasy of mine to try anal sex. He had been teasing me lately, lubing a finger, teasing while he licked my kitty. When I would be close, he would shove it in to the second knuckle. I screamed and came hard every time.

I read the directions carefully, my hands shaking. It took me thirty minutes to accomplish it, but I was squeaky clean, and lightly lubed.

He was waiting, a smile on his face.

"Face down" He said, pointing at the bed. It wasn't until I laid down that I noticed the restraints. Soon I was firmly secured. He surprised me by sliding a mask over my head. It had built in ear plugs. I was completely sensory deprived. Then he put a small ball gag on me.

All I could do was lay there. I couldn't hear, see, or speak.

He left me for a few minutes. Then I felt his hand sliding softly across my bottom. I wriggled, glad to feel something. Then I felt the cool lube being poured on my bottom, running down my crack.

He rubbed some into my cheeks, before plunging into my sopping pussy, although when I was in character as Plum, I always mentally said cunt. Wives and girlfriends have pussies, subs have cunts. It made sense in my fantasy world, anyway.

I arched up, moaning into the gag, but he stopped way too soon, slipping out, leaving me achingly empty. Then his fingers found my little star, teasing, rubbing, while I tried to follow his fingers.

I quivered when one slipped in, groaned when he added a second, then moaned into the gag when I felt the third. After a few minutes, they were all gone. I arched up, trying to find them, when I felt something I couldn't identify touch me. Slowly, he pushed it in, millimeter by millimeter, pausing once in a while before continuing onward. It felt huge.

I gasped, I cried, I tried to tell him to stop, trying too wiggle out of it. A very hard slap came across my cheeks, and I got the message, lying still. Soon it appeared to be all the way in, and I relaxed a little.

He urged me with his hands, and I raised up as far as I could with the restraints. I felt something slide between my legs, and a strap went round my waist. I felt him moving around on the bed, and soon six inches of something hard and ribbed slipped inside me. He fussed with some buckles until he had it secure.

He let me lie there fr a minute, admiring his handiwork I suppose. Suddenly the thing in my butt started vibrating. I responded my moving my hips a little. Then the vibrator in front started, at a much higher speed. It also moved in and out about an inch. In five minutes I was thrashing around on the bed, while the plug and vibrator changed speeds, sometimes going very fast in tandem, then one or the other would slow down. I thrashed, I moaned, once when they were both on high I screamed into the gag. Occasionally he would reach under me and pinch a nipple or stroke my clit, but mostly he just watched.

Benny told me later he let them run for thirty minutes, until all I could do was lay and quiver. Suddenly they stopped.

I felt him unbuckling the belt. He removed it and the vibrator, twisting it a few times while I moaned. I felt him climb between my legs, and he slid into me easily, stroking slowly at first, before starting to pound. The plug came back on at the highest speed. I was squirting again in five minutes. He immediately stopped, and the plug was pulled quickly out. I lay there, thinking it was over, when I felt him behind me, loosening the leg restraints. I thought the night was over until he was behind me again, pulling me to my knees. I felt something nudge my ass, something hard. I recognized it instantly.

Oh my God! He was really gonna fuck my ass! I immediately started getting moist.

He started out gently, and it wasn't bad until he started hitting spots the plug hadn't reached. It was painful, but not excruciating, and soon it began to feel better, then it felt good. Then it felt great! He had started a steady rhythm, increasing speed. I was babbling into the gag when I felt him reach up and unclasp it. It fell to the bed and I started screaming.

"That's it baby, fuck my ass! Make me scream! OH! OH! FuckmyassfuckmyassfuckmyassfuckmyASSSSSSSS!"

He was pounding wildly, and when I came he released what felt like a quart. I felt my insides pulsing around him as he did. I think I saw stars, before I collapsed.

He left me there, restrained, got some warn cloths, and cleaned my bottom.

Gently removing the mask, he kissed me. I was so weak I just barely kissed him back. He was still cuddling me when I passed out. He tucked me in, showered, and soon snuggled with me.

The next morning I woke up and felt my throat. The collar was gone. I was exhausted. He was already up, drinking room service coffee and reading the Times when I came out of the shower.

He gave me a nice kiss and poured me a cup.

"Sleep well dear?"

I kissed him with passion.

"Like a rock. Plum called this morning, she couldn't wait to tell me about her night. It sounded wild! She said she loved it, but only wanted it to happen once in a great while, said she couldn't take it on a regular basis. I need to meet her man, he sounds sexy as hell."

"Maybe you will sometime."

We went down to breakfast, talking about the day.

"Anything special you'd like to do?"

He grinned. "Sight see, of course. I'd like to see the Statue Of Liberty, and the Empire State Building. But first, call Plum, I need to see her for an hour this morning.

"So soon?" I said surprised. "She may not be able to handle it."

"Oh, it would only be for an hour or so. It even isn't sexual."

"I'll see what I can do, maybe I can talk her into it. Let me run up to the room, make a call."

I dashed up, stripped, put on the collar, and called.

"She said she was happy to see you. Any special way you want her?"

"Why, naked, and on the bed, of course."

................................................

He came in, took in the sight of me, kissed me gently, then secured me, face up, to the bed. He attached an eighteen inch spreader bar to my knees, and ran a long strap under the bed, cinching it around my waist. I was completely immobilized, and when he blindfolded me, something in his eyes made me nervous. He put his fingers to my lips.

"You know I could never hurt you right?"

I nodded.

"Then trust me. This is one of your fantasies."

I relaxed, never even squirming when he put the gag in my mouth.

I laid there for about ten minutes. I had almost dozed off when I heard a knock on the door, and Benny talking. I heard footsteps.

"Here she is" he said.

Another voice spoke "Very nice, especially for her age."

ANOTHER MAN! THERE WAS ANOTHER MAN IN THE ROOM!

I was thrashing, then I felt gentle hands on me.

"Stop, honey. It's important you don't move. I would never let harm come to you, you know that."

He petted me until I sort of relaxed.

The voice spoke.

"Ma'am? This is important. You have to lay still. Still. Do you understand?"

I nodded. Benny had my hand and was stroking my cheek.

"This is gonna sting a little, but it'll be over soon."

I felt something wet across my pussy, and tightened up. I was dried gently. Then I heard a buzzing noise.

"Remember Ma'am, stay still."

A tattoo! Benny was putting a tattoo on me! One of my fantasies I had never had the nerve to do.

Fifteen minutes later he rubbed a little bit of gel over the spot.

"There now. All done. That didn't hurt much, did it? Now, follow the instructions I left your husband and you'll be just fine. It was a pleasure ma'am. And what I said about you being a fine looking woman to your husband? I was telling the truth. I hope my wife looks so good when we're your age."

I heard Benny thanking him as he walked him to the door. He came back in, gently putting a large bandaid over the spot.

"Leave this on for the rest of the day. No peeking! You won't be able to wear panties for a few days, or pants. Loose dresses work best."

He unstrapped me, whistling.

I got dressed, using every bit of my will power I had not to peek under the bandaid.

"Well?"

"Neither Plum nor I know how we should feel. It was one of those fantasies both of us had. We'll just have to see. I have only one question. Did she have to be naked?"

His grin got bigger.

"No. she could have gone into the shop, pulled her dress up and her panties down a little, and accomplished the same thing."

"But think about it. It was one of your fantasies, to be naked in front of another man. Somewhere in New York City is a man who has seen you in all your glory, and knows you have a tattoo. We might meet him on the street tomorrow. You might go into a tattoo parlor and see a picture of your pussy on his wall of fame. He did take a photo."

I went red, but had to admit, if I'd had on panties, they would have been wet.

We went to lunch, saw the statue, went to the top of the Empire State building. The next day we went to the Guggenheim, spent almost the whole day.

The next day we went home. It was fun, but we were both missing our friends and porch swing.

Oh, and the tattoo?

'Benny's,' in pink so pale it was almost invisible, with a little purple plum beside it.

.................................................

Hilda and Sarah were all over me when we got home. I didn't tell them why we went, they thought we were on vacation. The pictures I showed them supported that. Miriam was at the pub with two friends from the bank. I think she came here because it was the one place in town he wasn't allowed into. I felt her eyes on me all night, so I talked loudly, describing the shows, the restaurants, the sights in great detail.

Once again, we met in the restroom.

"You must love him a lot to spend your money like that. Tell me, how does it feel to be a sugar momma?"

I felt Sarah and Hilda tense. I laughed.

"It feels great! I just wish I had more to spend on him, he's worth every dime."

I walked out, leaving her with her mouth hanging open. Her day was coming.

................................................

For five months we lived our lives as usual. Benny worked, redoing his older work, staying in constant contact with Beth. It hurt me to see it, knowing it used to be me.

I amused myself by writing stories about Plum and Sir, turning it into an open ended series. Of course we were younger, he was much bigger[in all ways]and I was far more beautiful. And, I had a killer rack. No one would believe they were mostly true adventures of a couple in their early fifties. I was consistently ranked one of the top writers on their site.

I reread his old stories, people were still commenting on them almost two years after they were posted. I showed him, and just for fun he wrote a little piece of fluff and posted it.

He got three hundred comments, welcoming him back and begging for more.

..............................................

We got the advance for his book, far more money than either of us had ever seen. I had plans for the money. I finally told him what Miriam had been saying about us, and he was furious until I outlined my plan. Then he just threw up his hands and laughed, telling me I had his full support.

I walked int the First National Bank, home of Mr. & Mrs. Snake. It just so happened Miriam was in charge of new accounts. When I told her I wanted to open an account, her smirk was a mile wide.

"Hiding a few dollars from your husband? About time, it must be a pain in the ass to keep him away from your money. I'm surprised, I never thought he would be such a spendthrift. Of course, I never had that kind of money, and if I had I would have made sure he never accessed it.

Now, you can open up a senior account for as little as fifty dollars, and you can put any address you want on the checks."

I let her enjoy her smugness for just a second, before telling her I needed to think about it.

I went straight to the top, Mr. Snake, senior.

"One of your account officers was disrespectful. I was going to open a few accounts with these, but I think I'll go to my old bank, instead. But in fairness, I decided to see if you can offer me something better."

He didn't know about his son and daughter in law, or what a jerk he had been at the pub. I laid out three checks, all certified, two drawn on a company called BenBon, Inc., and one from Benny's personal account. Each was for one hundred thousand.

The man looked like he wanted to pee in his pants. He started babbling about money market accounts, prime plus, all kinds of things. I let him ramble before I brought him back to the present. I picked up two of the checks.

"I tell you what, I will give you one chance, one chance only. Have the account officer I talked to do the paperwork. And she better be polite. AND she better understand I expect confidentiality. I get the first whiff she's been talking, and I pull the account and you don't get the rest of my business. I can assure you, sir, this is just he tip of the iceberg. We could literally be talking millions here. Can you meet these expectations?"

He fell all over himself agreeing, and called Miriam into the office.

"This woman wants to open an account. I expect you to treat her with the confidentiality and respect she deserves. Explain her options, give her good advice. You may use my office."

Miriam looked like she had been slapped. Trying, mostly unsuccessfully, to be professional, she sat at the desk.

"How much would you like to deposit, Ma'am?"

I laid the first check down.

"I'd like this in personal checking, your boss assured me it would be the one most advantageous to me."

Her eyes widened at the amount.

"I'd like this one in a savings account."

I lay the second one down.

"And this one, well, why don't you just surprise me."

Her eyes were bugging out and she seemed to have trouble breathing.

"Can you handle that, Mrs. Emerson? Or do I need to call your father in law in? And remember, Mrs.

Emerson, confidentiality is paramount. Breathe one word about this money, and I'll pull it out and give it to your competitor. Do you understand? Not even your husband. You have a good day now. I'll be in a little later to sign the paperwork. I'll be easy to recognize, you'll see my new Mercedes, or maybe my old Corvette. Since Benny bought them for me, I have a hard time deciding which to drive."

I didn't walk, I strutted out of the office. Take that, bitch! How does your new husband stack up to what you threw away?

I was in the 'vette, a 1973, that went as fast as I had the nerve to drive. It's amazing how attractive it makes an old broad look with a hot rod wrapped around her.

I nearly died when he bought me the Mercedes, a full size sedan with all the bells and whistles.

"This is for you. It suits you. It screams class."

The next week he showed up with the 'vette.

"Here" he said handing me the keys.

I was almost beyond words.

"But honey, the Mercedes is all I've ever wanted. What would I do with this one?"

His grin got bigger.

"I didn't get it for you. Your a smart girl, you'll figure it out, and I'll leave it to you to figure out a payment plan."

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I took it for a spin and fell in love. It was a straight drive, and I loved changing gears. It would bark the tires in the first three gears. I had to slow down, I didn't want to wear the tires out the first week.

After burning half a tank of gas, I decided to head home, but not before stopping by Hilda's and taking her for a ride.