Finding Cassandra Ch. 01

Story Info
Who is she? How did she get there?
868 words
4.35
23.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Cassandra woke up in the lavish bedroom, knowing only 2 things.

The first, her name. Cassandra. She remembered that.

Two, she was horny as hell. She wanted to be fucked and she wanted it soon.

Her head ached and felt fuzzy. She knew nothing about herself. Okay, she was blonde, tall, leggy and somewhat busty. She had aqua eyes. She looked in the mirror and saw a woman who appeared to be in her mid-20's. And she was hot, she giggled to herself.

All the rest was a blank. Her job, her family, friends, hobbies - a clean slate, a tabla rasa so they say.

Thinking that, she knew that she must also be well-educated. That was not a phrase that a person without some degree of education would throw around.

She must also be fairly well-to-do. Cassandra was in a suite, a very lavish one at that. The bathroom fixtures were ornate, a jacuzzi was there.

She walked to the closets in the room and she found them full of designer clothes, expensive shoes and sexy lingerie. Cassandra knew that she was a lady of taste, but also felt that there was a wild woman underneath the cool facade. Well hey, all she was thinking of was fucking, so she figured that much was a given.

The sexual desire was arcing now. She wanted sex - licking, fucking, nibbling, wild sex - male or female, it didn't seem to matter. Which added another piece of the puzzle - Cassandra realized she was bisexual. Her body tingled - yep, girls were sexy.

Just as she came to the realization, the door to the suite opened and a bellman entered with food and drink. Cassandra felt a sly smile cross her lips. He was about 6 feet and looked hot. He was not a girl, she giggled inwardly, but he was damned sexy!

"Good day Miss Cassandra1," he spoke to her. "Here is your morning meal. Is there anything else you would like?"

Overcome with lust, reason tossed out the door, Cassandra answered by pushing him on the bed. "I would LIKE to be FUCKED!," she roared at him.

"Of course Miss Cassandra, whatever you want!," he smiled back. "I'm Brian, by the way."

"Well Brian, eat my pussy!," she purred, removing her panties and placing her wet muff over his face. Brian went at her like a man starved, licking and lapping at her wetness, stroking and nibbling her clit. She squealed with delight, in her fogged state, she couldn't remember when she'd last had sex, so his talented tongue felt marvelous!

She unzipped his pants and swung into a mad "69" with the hot bellman. He was hung, it was if someone had picked him out just for her. Big cocks were fun, they filled her up. She knew instinctively that she was a woman who liked to be stuffed with cock and Brian's shaft was more than up to the task. She inhaled the manly scent of her newest lover.

She sucked and licked at his rod until he was hard and ready for her, his cock pulsating with the need to be buried inside her hot cunt. Cassandra knew he'd had enough feasting on her hot pussy and got on top of Brian, sliding her wet cunt down on his cock. She felt absolutely packed with Brian's meaty shaft and took all of him in her body.

Up and down she rode, fucking him like a woman possessed. Maybe she was, but she didn't care, she just wanted to FUCK this hot stud until she came and came and came .... filling her hot and horny pussy with his thick, hot spunk!

Her pussy muscles contracted around his massive club, milking him with her expertise. Cassandra knew she was a sexual animal, that sex was her grand passion in life as she fucked the hot stud with every bit of skill in her arsenal of sexual tricks. Up and down, hips rolling from side to side, his body bucking upwards to thrust his cock inside her.

She let him pump his shaft deep inside the recesses of her pussy, milking him out of his precious fluids. She saw his eyes staring at her with amazement and a proud smirk came over her lovely features. As her tits bounced in the rhythm of their fucking, Cassandra knew that she was the best fuck that Brian had ever had.

Brian came, exploding his wetness all over her tits and belly. She dabbed her fingers in it and licked some of it off, liking his salty-sweet taste. There'd been precious little foreplay, but Cassandra didn't care. She'd been hot, gotten fucked and that was that. She gave the man a nice tip, swatted him on his ass and sent him on his way.

Once Brian left, she languished in the jacuzzi. Cassandra knew that she had to solve the mystery of who she was and how she got here. And she knew she'd get laid a lot doing it. There was a part of her fogged mind that knew sex was involved with all of this. She had to find out the answers.

She relished the adventure.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers