Finding Fanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was naked in front of Porter for another minute or two as she showed off her body to him even though he seemed oblivious to it. I couldn't understand that either but it's not for me to analyze what some guys like or how they show their excitement. I took a quick look at his crotch to see if he might be excited, not that a man's crotch interests me, but I didn't see any sign of an erection despite what Robin had been doing in front of him. Shortly she picked up his shirt off the floor and put it on, partially covering her own nudity although she did not button the shirt and it barely was long enough to cover her bare pussy lips. Robin raised her hand, crooking her finger and beckoning Porter out of his chair and over to stand before her. He did so obediently although I didn't see any real arousal in him, merely simple obedience. Once standing directly in front of her, Robin put her hands on his shoulders and almost forced him to his knees. He went down quickly and almost lost his balance before recovering and then knelt directly in front of her. She moved even closer to him before putting her hands behind his head and forcing his face into her crotch, Porter apparently knew what to do from here. Although I couldn't see well I had no doubt his tongue and lips were busy pleasuring my sister. The look on her face showed she was enjoying it and a few sounds that made their way through the screen and out to our position confirmed my thoughts. Robin continued to force his face into her crotch as Porter knelt before her, I was surprised to see that his hands were held at his sides rather than using them to pull her closer to himself. Fanny and I continued to watch for several more minutes as Robin got more active, she was finding it difficult to remain standing while Porter continued to lap away. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know when Robin reached her climax, her legs had gotten rubbery and her face was scrunched into a grimace, her mouth open and even outside where we were the continuous scream of delight was more than obvious.

Robin was breathing hard and I could see the perspiration that had run down off of her face as it dampened the collar of Porter's shirt. The shirt was pulled open and I could still see her breasts as well as her pussy now that she had stepped back from Porter. He still knelt in the same place, unmoving as he simply watched my sister calm from her orgasm. His face was a wet mess but he made no attempt to wipe it off or to dry himself.

After several minutes to get her breathing back to normal, Robin went and poured herself another glass of wine while Porter remained kneeling where he had been for the past 20 minutes. She took the wine and swallowed it in a single gulp before returning to her boyfriend. She said something to him and he stood, apparently she had given him permission to get up. Once standing she took his boxers and pulled them forcefully down where he kicked them away once they reached his ankles. Now that he was naked I took a look at his package and saw that he too had no pubic hair, although I was surprised to see his penis was still flaccid. I couldn't believe he wouldn't be aroused after what I had just witnessed. I shot a look over at Fanny but she was still concentrating on what was happening inside the condo. Robin pointed to the floor and Porter obediently lay down directly in front of her. His face still looked relatively impassive, I couldn't understand what might be going on in his head. Once he was lying where she wanted him, Robin again spoke to him and I saw him grasp his own penis and start stroking it. She stood waiting and watching while he was jerking himself, I wondered what her plan was or if she just wanted to see him masturbate. Watching another guy masturbate wasn't one of the items on my top 10 list of things to do on a Friday night but here I was. It took him a couple of minutes but soon Porter's cock was hard and pointing upward. He wasn't the biggest guy I had ever seen but he did have a good sized cock.

Robin again spoke to him and he stopped stroking himself and let his hands fall to his sides. She stepped over him and I watched mesmerized as she squatted down and soon I watched his cock disappear into her pussy. That voice in the back of my head was yelling that I was a pervert sitting here watching my sister have sex. Okay, maybe I was a pervert, but I wasn't going to look away after what I had already seen. I realized my own cock was just as hard as Porter's was and if Fanny hadn't been there I might have taken the opportunity to relieve some of the pressure.

Robin was riding hard, she was sliding up and down and seemed to be talking continuously as Porter lay there and allowed her to get off on his cock. I could see her breasts bouncing wildly as she not only moved up and down but back and forth and side to side as well. She seemed to be moving in three different directions at once and I didn't think it would take long for her to reach another orgasm with this type of action. I was right and within two minutes she was once again shuddering and expressing her sexual delight to the world. She stayed seated atop Porter's cock for several more minutes as she calmed and then pushed herself up and off before standing. She went back to her wine glass and poured another, taking a sip and then sitting in the chair Porter had been seated in earlier. She said something to him and once again he wrapped his hand around his shaft and started pumping. She was speaking to him between sips of her wine as she watched him jerk his cock. He was maintaining a slow steady pace and I knew it had to be another five minutes at least before he ejaculated, several blobs of thick white liquid shooting out of the head of his cock, some landing on him and some on the floor. Robin set her wine glass down and applauded as he continued to lay there, small tremors causing him to jerk almost imperceptibly. As I was trying to process everything I had seen, I thought I noticed movements from Fanny to my right, short rhythmic motions that let me know she was trying to release some of her own pressure, but I didn't want to say anything or draw any attention to it. I continued to watch for a few more minutes before Robin helped Porter up off the floor and they each disappeared out of our sight. Shortly they came back into view and each dressed, apparently there evening was over and I assumed Robin would be heading for her own place. The light went out as I saw them walking toward what I assumed was the front door, apparently the show was over for tonight.

After the lights went out Fanny and I stayed where we were, I think each of us needed a little time to calm. I know my own cock was still hard as a rock and it would need some relief shortly but I wasn't going to try to do anything in front of Fanny. She had stopped pleasuring herself at some point and was now motionless as we each waited for the other to say something. I didn't know what to say and certainly was even less certain about bringing up what had happened in the condo several minutes earlier.

"Are you ready for me to take you home now?" I ventured slowly, the sound of my voice seemed to startle Fanny.

"Yeah, I guess it's probably time." Was all she could manage to say.

I followed her as she wound her way back through the trees until we came to my car and got in.

I was only vaguely aware of where we were in town, so Fanny continued to direct me until we came to an area I was more familiar with. Other than her directions our conversation was nonexistent. I knew at some point we would have to discuss that elephant in the room so I figured what the heck, might as well give it a shot.

"I take it you've done this before." My comment was half question and half statement.

"Yeah, a few times..."

"Why did you think I might want to watch something like that?" I was curious to find out why she thought that watching my sister have sex was something that would interest me.

"It was just a whim, I don't know, something I thought of while we were speaking earlier. Maybe I thought it was a way for you to get something over on Robin, I know she probably pushed you into taking me out. She can be pretty persuasive if you know what I mean."

"Well, you're right about her being persuasive." I said with a low chuckle.

"I think Robin's definition of persuasive is probably a little different than yours and mine, I've known her for a while now." Fanny continued.

"I've known her a lot longer than you have and you don't know just how persuasive she can be, especially when she's trying to get something she really wants." I was thinking back to all the times growing up together and remembering how Robin always seemed able to manipulate others to her wishes. With our parents it was always cute and innocent, convincing them that she deserved whatever she wanted from them, and with me it was the knowledge that she would continue to beat down my resistance until I gave in. I'm sure she had the ability to read others and would take advantage of whatever weakness they might show as a means to get what she wanted.

Once we had started talking the tension in the car seemed to lessen and I was actually feeling a little more comfortable. We were nearly back to Fanny's apartment and I would drop her off then head back to my own. It hadn't been a bad night with her, and despite the weirdness of watching Robin and Porter, I realized the evening hadn't been nearly as bad as I thought it might be. That didn't mean I had any expectations of taking Fanny out again, but she didn't seem to be quite as flaky as Robin had implied.

"We're here, it was a little weird but not as bad as I had heard blind dates might be." I said to Fanny as I pulled into a spot in front of her apartment.

"I had some doubts too, I mean I know it must be rough on you to realize someone else has to find dates for me." She confided, I could sense a little of that insecurity coming out in her again. I wasn't going to play therapist and try to talk her out of it, but I didn't want to add to any of her anxieties either.

"I'll tell Robin we had a good time and maybe she won't feel obligated to try to set you up again."

"If I know your sister she probably won't believe you, but thanks anyway." Fanny added as she opened the door to get out.

"Thanks again and have a good evening."

*****

I don't even remember the drive home from Fanny's apartment, now that I was alone with my thoughts all I could imagine were reruns of what I had seen earlier. Mostly I was concentrating on my sister's naked body. Despite the fact I had never had any sexual fantasies about her, she was pretty damn hot I had to admit. Once I got past that though, I had to wonder about exactly what had been going on between her and Porter. I mean, she seemed to be taking charge although that by itself wouldn't surprise me. She had never been one to take a back seat particularly when she wanted something, but just the way she appeared to be calling all the shots was a little strange to me. The thoughts I had about Porter and something about him being off seemed justified, but I wasn't sure why. Maybe he just liked his women telling him what to do, but the thoughts that Robin might be some sort of dominatrix were eating at my brain. I knew almost nothing about that lifestyle but Porter did seem to be rather submissive and passive in all of his actions. I wonder if he would be that way with everyone, or maybe just when together with someone who recognized him for what he might be and was willing to order him around. I tried to let those thoughts go, I didn't need to be worrying about what my sister's sex life might consist of all night.

Despite trying to push the thoughts out of my head, my sleep was filled with dreams of my naked sister acting as master and some nameless, faceless person doing her bidding. When I awoke in the morning I wondered why Robin's partner in my dreams had been faceless, I would've expected to see Porter but for some reason I didn't. I also had to work hard to get that thought out of my head, I wanted to try to forget the whole experience. I'm sure that was going to be difficult to do, but after all I owed it to my sister to let her live her own life. I had watched over her in our teen years and when in high school, but she had been on her own for long enough that my job as protector was behind me, unless of course something was blatantly obvious and she would become subject to real danger. I didn't think Porter constituted any danger to her so I worked hard to erase the entire event from my memory.

*****

Since I had been out late I didn't get up early. It was Saturday and I didn't have anything that had to be done at any particular time so I was just dragging myself out of bed about 10:30 when the phone rang. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Robin and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she probably wanted to hear how my date with Fanny had gone last night.

"Hi sis, what's up?" I started as I answered the phone.

"Are you home?" She asked me.

"Where else would I be?" I asked, I was totally confused.

"I thought you might have stayed over at Fanny's last night." She said with a giggle.

I didn't know how serious she was with her comment, she had assumed the only reason I went out with women was to get into their pants so perhaps this is what she expected. On the other hand, she might just be busting my balls because of my reaction to her the other day when she had made that statement. In any event, I was still barely awake and not really in the mood for a lot of playful banter.

"Fanny spent the night at her place and I spent the night in mine. Is that what you want to know?" I said matter of factly.

"You know I was just kidding, right?" She said, but there was enough uncertainty in her voice that I had to assume she was trying to cover her earlier comment.

"Like I said, she spent the night in her apartment and I spent the night here. Is there anything else you called for?"

"I was just curious to see how you made out, you know me I have to know everything."

"We went to a dinner and movie, just like you thought we would." I answered simply.

I think Robin could sense I wasn't in the mood to talk, either specifics about my date from last night or anything in general. Perhaps we had been out of the house and living on our own long enough that she didn't remember how crabby I could be in the mornings.

"How about if you take me to breakfast tomorrow and you can tell me about the whole thing." She offered, giving me a chance to get my act together today and be more prepared to talk to her about it tomorrow.

"Yeah, that's probably a better idea. Meet you at the diner about 8:30?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me, I'll see you then." She said cheerfully before hanging up.

*****

Sunday morning the diner was a pretty busy place. There was a lot of hustle and bustle but I had managed to secure a table before Robin got there and she saw me waiting for her. She came over and sat down but before she could say anything to me a waitress came over to set a cup of coffee in front of me and asked Robin if she wanted one of her own.

"Yeah, decaf with cream and extra sugar."

"Still drinking that unleaded stuff? You'd have a lot more energy if you switched over to high-test." I chuckled at her choice in coffee, but then remembered back to what I had seen Friday night and realized she probably didn't need any more energy. She had seemed plenty energetic enough and the thought of her naked was again pushing anything else to the back of my brain. She was wearing a summery blouse and some shorts but as I looked across the table at her, all I could see was her sitting there naked. I had to shake my head to get those images out, I knew I'd never be able to have an intelligent conversation with her if I couldn't.

"Okay, you've had a day to rest and get your thoughts together, what did you think about my friend Fanny?" Robin started just after the waitress set her coffee on the table.

"She was okay I guess." I said simply.

"Just okay? Surely you must have more to say than that." Robin wasn't going to let me get away with a minimalist commentary.

"Well, you are right about her problems with self-confidence." I tried adding a little more information, not wanting to get too deep into anything.

"Oh? What happened?" Robin wanted to know.

I really didn't want to get into details but this was my sister. I knew that until she had interrogated me for every last bit of information I wouldn't hear the end of it. Again, this was our game and even if I might try to hold out she wouldn't quit until she got what she wanted.

"The first thing she wanted to know was what you had to give me to go out with her." I said to Robin, hoping to guilt her.

"She actually asked you that? What did you tell her?" Robin said with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I told her you didn't give me anything."

"I'm glad of that, I don't want her thinking that I have to pay people to go out with her." Robin sounded relieved.

I was going to stick it to her a bit, she deserved it. "I could honestly tell her you didn't give me anything, but that doesn't mean you don't owe me. You said yourself that you owed me big time, and I plan to collect."

"I'm sure you will, but at least you didn't let Fanny know that."

We stopped the conversation as a waitress came by to take our order and then picked up again after she had left. I told Robin the highlights of our evening, skipping the entire part about watching her and Porter in his condo.

"So, you think you're going to take her out again?" Robin asked after I had explained everything to her.

"I don't have any plans to, and I don't think she expects that I will."

"I think that's so sad, she really wants people to like her."

"I don't know what to tell you sis, she does need help. I'm not just talking about some therapist to help her with self-esteem, she needs to do more to make herself look attractive. I know looks aren't everything, don't get your panties in a knot, but you have to admit she could do a lot more. Maybe a little style to her hair, some makeup, a better choice in the clothing she wears... You know, things that would not be too hard to do but would help to make her look and probably even feel better."

Robin didn't say anything but she was nodding with everything I said.

"If you feel so strongly about this, maybe you should be the one to try to talk to her about that. You said she had lost a lot of weight so perhaps she has some motivation for self improvement. Just don't let her know that it was my idea, although I'm sure it's totally obvious to anyone who sees her. And lastly, don't you dare imply that I might want to go out with her again. I don't have anything against her personally but it's not my job to make her feel better about herself, understand?"

I think Robin was a little taken aback by my forceful statement, but knowing her it wouldn't surprise me that she would do exactly what I told her not to. I was letting her know my position on that issue and I also wanted her to know that I wouldn't appreciate if she chose to ignore my warning. We were still siblings and we got along well, but sometimes she thought she knew better than me and I didn't want her thinking that in this particular instance.

We slowed the talk and ate our breakfast, our conversation turning to more mundane topics and by the time we finished, we had put Fanny and my date with her out of our minds. I paid for breakfast and said goodbye, letting her give me a kiss on the cheek and telling her that if I didn't see her before then, I'd see her in three more weeks for Sunday dinner.

*****

The next week was a slow one for me. Despite my attempts to block it out of my mind I was unable to forget about what I had seen last Friday night. It would intrude while at work, although I had some success pushing it to the back of my mind if I applied myself more actively to what I was doing. However, once home when I didn't have anything to divert my attention like I might have at work, the thoughts kept coming back. I tried everything I could think of to clear the images from my memory, although I knew that would not be possible. I knew the best I could do would be to push them far enough back that they did not constantly intrude on my day-to-day activities. By the time Friday came I had managed to control them somewhat, although not as much as I would have liked.