Finding Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan the reached over the console and patted my leg. "In any case, regardless the reason, you are forgiven for having broken my heart 40 years ago!"

"I did not!"

"You did too. Remember the time you kissed me when we were in 8th grade? I had such a crush on you! It broke my heart when you didn't come back for more."

To be honest, I didn't recall 'the kiss' and since I remembered kissing a lot of the girls when I was young, I wondered if she had me confused with some other boy from our group. I looked at her with my best poker face on.

"No?" she asked.

"Uh... not really. And I'm pretty sure that I would. But lets make a deal: I'll make up for it on this trip by making it something that we will both remember for the rest of our lives!"

"Done!" she exclaimed.

After that we drove the rest of the way in a comfortable silence as Susan sat back in her seat, opened the window to get the sea breeze and periodically reached over to caress my arm or neck or shoulder.

When we arrived in Cambria we drove to the resort on Moonstone Beach where I had reserved a suite on the second floor overlooking the beach with a king-sized bed, a fireplace, an oversized shower and an in-room Jacuzzi.

"Wow, Ted! You are going all out for me!" Susan exclaimed as she started to unpack her luggage into the dresser drawers.

"Only the best for you Susan!" I joked. "But when you have a minute I would like to talk to you."

In a couple of minutes Susan finished hanging up clothes in the closet and claiming one of the drawers for her sweaters and 'unmentionables.' Then she came over and sat on the couch next to me -- far enough that we could sit at an angle looking at each other.

"OK, fire away."

"You know me Susan and I always try to be straightforward and honest. I want you to know that I care for you, but if you are in the slightest bit uncomfortable about this weekend, that I will not take it badly if all you want to do is sleep together with some cuddling and just enjoying being with each other. I want you to know that I do not have any sort of quid pro quo in mind. This is supposed to be a weekend for YOU; a couple of days to help you get over Joe's brain fart.

"Plus, your friendship is so important to me that I don't want to do anything to screw that up. I am going to be perhaps painfully honest: I do not see us evolving into any sort of long-term relationship and I don't want to be guilty of misleading you about that. It could happen, but I doubt it. I still feel guilty anytime I'm out with a woman, that somehow I'm betraying Pam.

So while you really deserve a man who can love you and who you can love deeply back, I don't think I'm that fellow. I see this as a fun get away weekend that has been gifted to us by your husband making some really bad decisions."

Susan sat there for a moment before she began to speak.

"Ted, thank you for your honestly, but you don't need to worry about me.

"In truth, I think I still love the lunkhead who I married and if he gets his head out of his ass before too long, I will probably take him back. We have our children together; we have a home that we've built over the years and a marriage that I think has been, on the whole, good and satisfying.

"That said, I am not going to miss out on the opportunity of having a wild weekend with you where you will make love to me, have sex with me, or just plain fuck my eyeballs out as you will. I've wanted this since I was about fourteen years old and I'm NOT giving up what might be my one and only chance to do it! Does that clarify things for you?" she asked raising one eyebrow as she looked into my face.

"It certainly does, Olly. So how about dinner?"

"Lay on MacDuff," she replied as we both smiling stood to gather our jackets.