Finding Lots of Interesting Things

Story Info
Look what I found here in the cedar chest.
2.3k words
4.13
56k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
751 Followers

My name is Doreen and I'm eighteen years old. I just graduated high school and I'm enjoying summer vacation, before starting college in the fall. I live with my mother and my stepfather, Claude.

They've been married for the last three years. My father and mother's marriage didn't work out. They were always fighting and both of them just fell out of love with each other. My father is always at work and traveling. I see him mostly on the weekends when he's in town.

Claude and my mother met at the gym. It was love at first sight. They dated for about six months and then he proposed to her. I was my mother's maid of honor, which was kind of funny. I really like my stepfather. He's more like a friend than a father.

Claude is very nice and very handsome. He's younger than my mother by six years. My mother is forty-five and Claude is thirty-nine. I do like to flirt with him and make him uncomfortable.

I guess it's my job as a teenager to do that kind of stuff. Sometimes, my friends will be over and we'll flirt with him. He's a good sport and just goes along with things. I do think I make him rather uncomfortable. He has said that I'm a younger version of my mother. My mother is really quite beautiful, so I took that as a compliment.

I'm very petite. I'm only 5'2" and weigh ninety pounds. Both my mother and Claude are always telling me to eat more. I'm very thin, but I'm not anorexic. I have brown hair that is shoulder length and brown eyes. I have a normal sized chest, which is a 34 B cup. I'm very athletic and when I was in high school, I was on the track team. I even got a scholarship at the college that I will be going to in September.

I have always been a mischievous person. Lately, I've found all these sex toys in my mother's room. She has this cedar chest and at the bottom of it is all of these very interesting things. She has vibrators, edible underwear, hand cuffs, restraints, edible lotions, nipple clamps. I also saw toys for men too. I assumed they were Claude's things. I'm starting to think they have some pretty interesting sex.

Often, late at night I do hear my mother and Claude having very loud sex. Sometimes, I hear my mother talking in strange voices. Perhaps, they role play or something like that. I also found costumes in her closet. There were all kinds of them. I saw a sexy nurse, a cave girl, a school girl and a policeman costume. I guess the policeman costume was for my step father.

I can't believe some of those vibrators that she had. One of them is a dildo and I think it must be ten inches long. It has a suction cup on it. It looks like you could put it on a wall or maybe the floor. I guess after you attach it to something, you would just fuck it. Maybe, I'll try that out later. I was wondering if I could get that whole cock inside myself.

I found a pretty box and it had crotch-less panties and a sexy baby doll top that was very sheer. Also, in the same box was another box that had a very sleek looking vibrator inside of it. It was pink and pretty.

I was thinking my mother was quite sexual with my step dad. She had vibrators that were big and some were small. Some had batteries in them and others were plug-ins. She had a few boxes that were very high end sleek vibrators that were in special boxes. I had read about those in magazines. I was having such a good time looking at all of this stuff. I was getting myself very horny. My pussy was starting to dampen in my panties.

I grabbed the big dildo and one of the sleek high end ones and her sexy lingerie that I found in the pretty box. I brought them all into my room. I got dressed in my mother's lingerie and got comfortable on my bed. I then played with the vibrator.

The thing I liked about this vibrator was, it was very quiet and it had a special head that hits your g-spot. It was pretty powerful and I started rubbing it all over my pussy. I was moaning and groaning as I was fucking myself with this toy. The vibrations were strong enough, but it felt so good on my pussy. I started to rub my clit, while I was fucking myself over and over again with the toy.

"Oh God! This feels so fucking good. Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

I kept fucking myself with the toy and my juices were flowing out of my pussy. I was having the time of my life. After I had an orgasm with that toy, I stuck the dildo on my headboard and spread my pussy lips and carefully fucked the ten inch cock.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! Oh yea!"

This toy felt incredible in my pussy. My pussy lips stretched and made room for this very long and thick cock. I was massaging my breasts through this skimpy lingerie, while I was fucking this enormous dildo. It was really quite an amazing stretch. I wasn't able to get it all into my pussy, but I managed to get at least eight inches inside of myself.

As I was fucking myself, my door opened and Claude, my stepfather walked in.

"What are you doing in here? Oh my God, does your mother know you are playing with her toys and dressed up in her lingerie? Jesus, Doreen what are you doing?"

I got off of the dildo and just looked at Claude in a very horrified look.

"No, she doesn't know I found all this stuff. Please don't tell. I don't think she would be happy."

"She certainly would not be happy. Cover yourself up Missy!"

"I bought that for your mother for her birthday. I haven't even given it to her yet. And that toy you are playing with is also another birthday gift for her. I can't believe you opened these boxes and helped yourself to it. I'm really quite pissed off."

"I'll do anything. Please don't tell my mother. I'm sure there is something you need that I could do for you. I could wash your car. I could bake you cookies. I could do all your laundry. Please don't tell, Claude."

"I don't know this is pretty serious stuff. I mean you opened up her birthday gifts. I'll say you look so damn sexy in that outfit. Stand up and model it for me."

"You're joking right? You want me to show you what I look like in this outfit?"

"Now that you have used the outfit, it's now your lingerie. I can't give that to your mother it's used now. I guess you can have the vibrator too. I certainly am not going to be giving that to her now."

"I feel like such a jerk. I can't believe those were her birthday gifts. I'll do anything you want. Just don't tell her I have done this."

"I won't tell on you. But, you're going to model that lingerie and you're going to fuck yourself with that toy and I'm going to watch you. So lie on the bed darling and get started."

"I feel so weird modeling this for you. Do you want me to dance too?"

"What a good idea, Doreen. Shake your ass and play with your tits, while you dance for me. I'll undress and lie on your bed and stroke my cock, while you entertain me. Come on now!"

I put some music on and then stood in front of the bed doing a little dance for Claude. I was moving my hips and playing with my breasts, while Claude was on my bed stroking his very hard cock. I was dancing all over my room and feeling my breasts as Claude watched me.

"I want you to use the vibrator and fuck yourself through those crotch-less panties. Make yourself wet."

I put the vibrator up my cunt and rubbed my clitoris. I was making my pussy very wet and I continued to gyrate my hips and dance for Claude, while I fucked my pussy deep and hard with the toy.

"You look really sweet honey. Come over to the bed and let me taste the vibrator. I bet it tastes great. Come here sweetie."

I went over to the bed and put the vibrator into Claude's mouth. He licked the juices off the vibrator.

"Lie down on the bed. I want to taste your sweet pussy. Spread your thighs, Doreen."

I got on the bed and Claude stood up. I spread my thighs and Claude got into position and licked at my pussy. His tongue felt so good in my cunt. I was so horny and really wanted to be with Claude. He was such an amazing pussy eater. He was licking my cunt like an ice cream cone. He pushed his tongue through my pussy lips and started to tongue fuck me fast. I was playing with his hair and grinding on his face.

He was slurping and drinking the pussy juices that were flowing out of my pussy.

"I want you to get on top of me and ride my cock. I want to see how beautiful you look."

Claude then got comfortable on the bed and I got on top of him. I put his cock into my pussy and rocked and moved over his cock. He had a nice sized cock. It wasn't too big or too small. It was just perfect. His hands were on my breasts.

"You're a sweet thing. Your pussy feels so nice. Lean down and kiss me, Doreen."

I leaned down and gave Claude a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I kept moving my pussy up and down over his shaft. Claude sat up and played with my breasts. He tweaked at my nipples and then sucked on each one, while I was riding him.

I was really enjoying making love with my step father. I loved all the attention he was giving to me. I knew my mother was not going to dig this. She would be totally disgusted if she found this out.

I knew she would really have been quite hurt by it. I will say, I knew that Claude was going to be home and purposely played with my mother's stuff. I knew that he would eventually want to have sex. I mean what man wouldn't want to have sex with a beautiful and sexy eighteen year old girl.

"Get on your hands and knees," Claude said.

I got on my hands and knees and Claude slid his cock into my pussy. He fucked me much harder than when I was on top of him. He grabbed my hips and pushed his cock deep into my pussy. His thrusts were harder and faster and his balls were slapping into my ass. My pussy was making all her squelching noises as he fucked me hard.

He was pulling me closer onto his cock and then pounding my wet pussy. I'd never been fucked so hard in my life. But, it felt so good. I'd been with several boys, but never a man like Claude.

"I'm having an orgasm. Oh my God. Fuck, your cock feels so good in my pussy. I'm coming."

I had an amazing orgasm.

"Get on your knees on the floor. I want you to suck my cock and then I'll come down your throat. Do it."

I got on my knees and wrapped my lips around Claude's cock. I bobbed along his hard and very erect cock. I cupped and massaged his cum filled balls, while I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his dick. His cock tasted very good in my mouth.

"Use your fingers and stroke me, while you suck!"

I got a firm hold on his cock and stroked him, while I sucked on his mushroom head. I played with his slit with my tongue. I was taking his cock further down each time, while I was fondling his balls.

"Open your mouth wide. I'm going to fucking come."

I opened my mouth wide and Claude came inside my mouth. Lots of hot come filled my throat. I tried not to gag. I really did not like the taste of come, but knew he would like it if I did it.

"Come here and give me a kiss. Let me taste myself on your breath."

I got up and gave Claude a deep and passionate kiss.

"Okay, I won't tell your mother about any of this. I also will not tell her that we had sex. I love your mother, but got carried away in the moment. Get dressed and stay out of our room!"

"I promise to stay out of your room. And, I swear I'll never tell her about this even though it was so exciting to have sex with you. I have wanted to fuck you for a few months now."

"You're a very pretty girl. But, this is not happening again. Go get dressed before your mother gets home."

"Thanks for not saying anything. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to open her birthday gifts."

After that, Claude got dressed and went downstairs to start dinner. I took a shower and giggled to myself. My plan worked out perfectly. I knew Claude would find me and would somehow want to have sex. I knew he was very weak and would be horrified that I opened my mother's presents.

At least we had sex and I got a new negligee and a very cool vibrator. I will show it too my boyfriend over the weekend. I know that I'm a very naughty girl. I have wanted to fuck Claude for the longest time. So I can now check that off my bucket list. I just can never let my mother know that I did that.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
751 Followers