Finding Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira was pretty much mirroring what I was doing to her breasts by doing the same to mine. It was by no means just me gaining the fantastic pleasures and stimulation for she was moaning and groaning as she had sex with my fuller, rounder, softer, bigger, but equally sensitive tits and nipples.

We made each other cum twice like that. But we didn't go much further. True we stroked each other's body and we touched and rubbed the other's back and legs and I wanted to touch her between her legs, but as she made no move to touch me there I was too shy to start that, maybe Moira felt the same, I thought?

As she opened the door to the car an hour or so later outside her house she held my face in her hands and we kissed each other very tenderly on the lips.

"I want you so much Tina," she whispered.

"Oh yes, yes Moira," was the only sort of rather inept reply I could make.

"I want to make full and complete love to you, very, very soon," she whispered as she got out of the car. "I want to love you tomorrow Tina, I can't wait and I have the day off work."

"Where though, I still live with my mum and dad."

"I know and it's impossible here" she said nodding at the house. "No one knows about my little secret" she smiled.

"What do we do then?"

"Leave it to me, I'll book a hotel" she said authoritatively.

"But that will expensive."

"Don't worry, I earn good money and it will be worth every penny. I'll call you first thing."

Smiling, I went to bed happy and thrilled at what had happened and excited and expectant about tomorrow. For the first time for a week I didn't fantasise about her, nor did I masturbate. But then I didn't need to did I, for tomorrow she was going to make love to me? Yes tomorrow I was really going to become a lesbian and I could hardly wait.

"It's for you" mum said as I was eating my breakfast. "A Moira."

My heart pounded as I went into the hallway and picked up the phone.

"Hi darling" Moira said scaring me for she sounded so loud.

"Oh hi" I said trying to sound offhand.

"Can your mum hear?"

"Yes I expect so."

"But only what you say."

"Yes that's true."

"So she can't hear me say that I want to kiss you, and hold you can she?"

"No, no of course not."

"Or that I want to strip you naked and play with your great big tits?"

"Right" I stammered working hard to give mum the impression that it was a very different conversation to that my ear was hearing.

"And she won't be able to hear me say that I want to make love to and have sex with you will she?"

"Probably not no."

"Or Tina that I have booked a room at the Royal where this afternoon I am going to fuck you can she?"

Moira told me she would check in at three and that I should come to the hotel and ask for her on the house phone and she would give me the room number adding. "I will tell you the room where I am going to take your lessy virginity."

The conversation excited me so much and I am sure my mum must have noticed something, but she didn't comment.

I didn't wear much. It was a warm day and there didn't seem much point in overdoing the clothing. So I just slipped on a little white thong and a loose, pale blue, thin tee shirt dress that came to mid-thigh. Although I envy those who can dispense with a bra, I can't so I wore a lace and cotton job that was about as sexy as such a foundation jobby can be: I sometimes hate my tits! I walked the half mile or so to the hotel feeling very nervous and apprehensive at what was surely going to happen over the next few hours.

"Hello darling" Moira said when I told her it was me on the phone.

"You are going to be made love to in room 853" she told me.

Nervous as hell and feeling that at any moment someone would stop me I went up to room 854.

I knocked and the door slowly opened. Moira poked her head round the door but kept her body behind it. I walked in and my heart leaped when I saw that she was wearing just her panties and bra, both all black, very lacy and completely see through.

"Welcome to my lair," she smiled holding her arms out.

"Thanks," I smiled back. "It's wonderful to be here."

As her arms went round me and I was squashed against her she whispered just before we kissed, "I'll make it so wonderful for you Tina, I promise."

And she did.

Every single moment of the seven hours we spent in that room was wonderful. Every touch, every kiss, every fondle, caress, stroke and lick was a new experience, a marvellous sensation and a wonderful adventure for me. Every time we made each other cum, every climax and every orgasm, every time my body was held against hers and every time her head was between my legs was wonderful. And every time I licked and sucked Moira's breasts or pussy was so wonderful.

Her hands had quickly lifted my dress over my head. She billed and cooed her delight at my breasts that were spilling out of the ambitiously small double D bra. Reaching behind her she unclipped her bra and dropped that on the floor with my dress. As we moved to the bed I removed my glasses and put them on a side table making sure they were safe and that I would find them again. On the bed, we lay in each other'' arms. We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed. We stroked and fondled and licked and sucked each other's breasts and nipples and we made each other cum, several times.

We were lying on our sides in each other's arms when I felt her hands on my thong and bottom. She started to peel the thong down so I did the same to her panties. We were gazing adoringly into each other's eyes swapping little kisses as we made each other naked. She rolled me onto my back her eyes not leaving mine for one second. She supported herself on one elbow as she ran her other hand down my body and stroked my pubic mound. Still gazing into my eyes her fingers slid a little further and slipped across my clitoris and onto my soaked lips. I grunted and my body jerked, so strong were the sensations.

"OK?" she mouthed, smiling tenderly at me.

"Yes of course," I whispered back reaching up and cupping her breast as if to accentuate my agreement.

She then proceeded to finger fuck me to the most massive orgasm I think I'd ever had. I came with my mouth full of her nipple and one of my hands between her legs. But she didn't stop when I climaxed. I was still shuddering with sexual ecstasy when, for the first time, I had a woman's tongue on my pussy.

My body just seemed to explode with such extreme sexual feelings that I may well have fainted from them. I don't know how many times I climaxed or whether I just had one of those long, long ones of the type I have only read about. All I know was that my mind and body coincided in such physical and emotional extremes that I lost all reason. I was crying, grunting, moaning, sighing and maybe even screaming, I don't know.

All I know is that I loved it. I adored it and there and then I became addicted to oral sex. I found it so wonderfully intimate and so fantastically giving. A unique blend of those two, the one being loved gives so much and the one doing it is so intimate. A perfect partnership in erotic sensations exchange I realised as Moira thoroughly went about deflowering me in the most wonderful way.

And deflowered I was and in such an awesome manner. But so far, the oral love had been one way. As I cuddled Moira and as she cradled my head to her lovely, little breasts I was thanking her and stroking her so I knew, and so I wanted and so I needed and so I so desired to do the same to her.

"That's the first time anyone has done that to me" I told her running my fingertips over her gloriously soft and smooth skin. I could hardly believe the difference in touch between a man and a woman, but then I suppose that's obvious, so what I mean, I guess, is the difference to another woman when she's sexually aroused.

"Really, anyone? Or do you mean just a girl?" she asked holding my breast and gently pinching the nipple.

I looked up right into her eyes.

"Anyone Moira, anyone at all, honestly."

Smiling she replied. "Well I'm pleased to take your oral virginity Tina as well as your lessy one."

I'd told her in the car that I'd never been with another woman. I saw the sparkle in her eyes as she went on, still holding and rubbing my tits that were tingling wonderfully. "I take it you enjoyed it Tina?"

The kiss I gave her being open-mouthed, tongue plunging and lips grinding, was intended to answer that question in the most affirmative way, but I still whispered.

"So much Moira, I enjoyed it so much."

Now the time had come; she knew it as well as I did. The moment was here when the favour had to be returned, no not had to be, needed to be and I so badly wanted to do that. I wanted to love Moira that way, have sex with her like that, be so marvellously intimate with her and give her the pleasure she'd given me. I wanted to hold her down there, have my face against her most womanly place, I wanted to taste her and smell her. Yes I wanted to fuck her with my mouth as she'd just fucked me.

Looking deep into her eyes and softly stroking her body I started to slither downwards. She knew exactly what I was doing, where I was going and what was going to happen.

"Oh yes, yes Tina," she said softly and rather huskily I thought, as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Oh yes baby, have me like that, take me Tina."

Her words were almost as thrilling as the feel of her soft tummy on my face, nearly as exciting as feeling the crinkliness of her pubic hairs on my lips and getting on for being as pleasurable as the intoxicating smell that was filling my nostrils as my face rested on her silky thighs, which opened slowly, but so, so wonderfully.

Then for the first time I gazed at another girl's pussy, and in marvellous technicolour close up as well. Sure I'd seen pictures of a few in dirty mags, of course I'd looked at mine in a mirror and yes I'd got very brief glimpses of other girls 'equipment' in the showers at school, but never anything like this.

Having my face between Moira's thighs, my eyes and mouth so close to her pussy, being able to see everything and to smell her streaming womanly juices was simply amazing. Well it was more than that if there is such a description. I can remember just lying there gazing at her for a while thinking rather ridiculously and unnecessarily crudely. 'Are all cunts this beautiful or is it just hers?'

But I had little time to ponder such delicate topics for I felt a pressure on my head and a low whimper from Moira, who had, I assumed been sitting patiently as I ogled her pussy!

Have you ever had a really magnificent curry? Have you ever sampled anything that simply makes your taste buds and sense of smell explode? Have you ever had anything that stimulates all the four senses of touch, sight, smell and taste at the same time to an electrifying degree? Well if not get to suck a pussy as soon as you can.

Everything just simply blew me away: the silkiness and the warmth of the excretions and of Moira's lips; the feel and the sensations on my tongue as I was tipping her velvet; the way her lips opened and contracted as my mouth, so naturally it seemed, found its way round them, along them inside them and onto her clitoris that, to my uneducated tongue, felt as though it was throbbing. The way her hands gripped then released me; the way they sought and found, for I moved so they would, my breasts, my nipples, my mouth, bottom and pussy; the way her body went tight, her back arched, her legs opened and straightened and her chest, rose and fell. All of it was unique and fabulous.

"Oooooooooooooo Tina, Tina Tina" she groaned as my licking got to her.

She was pulling my hair with one hand and squeezing my breasts with the other. I redoubled my efforts on my lover's most intimate and private, yet now totally open and available places. I moved from alongside her. I was holding her hips, but from a different angle to which I'd ever held anyone's hips before. My face was between her opened thighs; my body was lying in straight line away from her tummy, like a massive prick I thought, trying to get into her vagina. My arms were under her legs reaching up and holding her hips, pulling them towards my face as I pushed myself towards her; just like, I smiled to myself, that massive prick trying to get into her. Yes, my body and my face were both like phalluses trying to get inside Moira to fuck her. At that moment, as she started to cum, I wanted to be a man, I wanted to have a cock, I almost wanted to be a cock, I was a cock, or more realistically my tongue was a cock and it was that which was most certainly fucking this magnificent woman.

It was too complicated, confusing and sheer fucking exciting to record faithfully; I simply can't remember what happened in detail. All I know is that I made Moira cum, several times and that was incredible. I've made men cum, but that pales into insignificance compared to the effect on me of giving my first lesbian lover an orgasm.

12