Finding Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy, particularly after you got married and our, 'secret' relationship began, we became good friends, more like buddies who also liked to fuck each others brains out." he told her.

And then he continued. "And I'm not going to duck the love question. Am I in love with you? I don't think so. Could I fall in love with you? I don't doubt it at all. But what about you, do you love me?" he asked.

"No." She quietly said, putting her hand on my arm. "I'm not sure I really know what love is. I couldn't, 'love' Garth no matter how hard I tried; I married him for exactly what I got, although not exactly in the way I thought I would get it. You, on the other hand, light my fire, get my little cunt drippy, and make me feel very, very good in bed."

"What do you propose we do about our situation?" he asked. "Knowing you, you've given it some thought."

She began. "First, I'm going to sell this house. I couldn't be happy living in it, and I wouldn't ask a man I cared about to make love to me here; there are too many bad memories. I love this area, and am going to buy or build another, smaller house on a nice piece of water front that will always be my place to find sanctuary."

She went on. "You've hinted at quitting, of retiring. I think you could take a leave of absence for up to a year and they'd take you back in a heartbeat. I'm asking you to take that leap of faith. I'm asking you to take that year off. We can travel; we can stay right here, a place we both love. We can sail, we can play golf, and we can fuck. I want the two of us to spend the next twelve months together. I need to know. You know, in your heart, you need to know also. If it doesn't work out, we move on. No rings, no walks down the aisle. At the end of the year we see how we both feel and take it from there. I'll always have a place to go, my house, but he was sort of hoping you'd invite him to spend most of my time with you."

He responded. "I think it's a good plan. Let's run with it."

Bob took the leave of absence, finally making it permanent at the end of the year. He and Nancy traveled some, but always returned to the house she had helped him find. They fucked a lot. If anything, they turned each other on more with every passing day. They learned more about each other; Nancy, not unlike Bob, really didn't have much family left. They made new friends together, people that neither had known before and those friends became very special.

And, they fell in love, or more accurately, realized that they were already in love and that love just needed a little nurturing and care to blossom. They each realized that they had never really been in love before; for the longest time neither spoke those three little words, not sure that the other shared that love. It was the most difficult thing either of them had ever done. It would involve the ultimate expression of vulnerability.

On that day, exactly one year to the day from when they entered into their agreement, Nancy came into the bedroom, as beautiful as ever, more so as the love she knew she had found had evolved. She was positively radiant as she looked quizzically at Bob and asked a fateful question.

"Bob." She said. "This is the day; it's been marked on the calendar for quite a while. I need to know if this relationship is going anywhere. I need to know if you've fallen in love with me." She had soft tears in her eyes.

Bob responded sternly. "Quit pestering me, woman, or I'll never get this damned tie tied."

As she came up behind him, he spun around and took her in his arms, and kissing her softly, expressed his true feeling.

"Babe, I love you more than I could ever imagine loving anyone" He said.

"You wouldn't want to be late for your own wedding, would you?" He continued Running his hand up under the white dress and moving it down the cleft of her ass.

She playfully slapped his hand away. "Not until after the wedding dear, remember, I'm still a virgin."

And with that they laughed, walking arm in arm to a waiting car that would take them to the church a few blocks away.

"I love you, Nancy." Bob softly said.

"I love you, Bob." Nancy responded. "Now let's hurry up and get this over with so that we can fit in a quick screw before the reception."

"That'll work just fine." Bob said as he held the love of life, the woman he would spend the rest of his life with closely at his side.