Finding New Fun

Story Info
Sue returns to the Holiday Inn.
3.2k words
4.18
25.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom couldn't get enough of what had happened in the hotel. He asked a ton of questions. How big was he? I wasn't about to tell him he was larger than my husband. Did he want your phone number? No, and I'm not going to give it out to anyone I play with. Did he want anal? No, and I'm not going give my ass to a stranger. On and on.

The only question I would answer that seemed to keep his fire lit was when he asked if I would do it again. Smiling, I answered as much as he wanted me to. The problem would be if we were fortunate to find the right situations.

We had a commitment the next weekend but still make plans to return to the Holiday Inn in the Derby City as soon as possible.

Tom and I went shopping for more revealing clothing and another pair of 4" heels. I chose red. I always felt naughty when I wore red. Thongs, and tops that either were revealing or could be opened to expose. A short denim skirt which snaps in front up to the waist and a couple of pair of leggings.

As soon as Tom got off work Friday, I had our necessities packed and within an hour we were on the road.

Let me explain a few things. Our sex life had not been mundane before or since we got married. I had admitted multiple sex partners to him and I don't think he had any qualms about me being, well, let's say, experienced.

Before we married, we use to enjoy traveling the interstates around our area, with me showing my breasts and sometimes by trimmed pubes. We had a handheld cb, and discreetly we could over hear the truckers talking about to 'check out the white Camargo and the seat covers '. We both would get so hot by the time we got back to our apartment he had usually creamed his pants or shorts. I had masturbated to a climax as I heard the truckers talking about my breasts and boldness.

I had never been shy about showing my ample breasts or legs when we were out. The last Fourth of July I thought I had gone too far as I had the husband of a friend constantly trying to get me alone. He actually followed me to the bathroom and tried to grope me as I came out.

When we got to the hotel we got a room on the second floor. Tom had told me he could see me from almost waist up and he had loved seeing me practically bouncing off the window when I was being fucked.

We went out to dinner, and returned around 9 p.m.. He wanted to see what the situation was in the lounge as I went up to get ready.

Knowing I was going back down was such a turn on I couldn't get my thoughts together. I was tingling with anticipation of seducing someone.

I was applying my makeup when he came back. I asked if it looked good for the lounge.

He said it was full and a lot of couples and men.

Standing in only my red thong, I asked if I should try to play it the way I had a couple of weeks ago, or did he want me to bring someone back to the room. He glanced around the room and other than him trying to hide in the bathroom, there wasn't anywhere else he could. He said he wasn't ready for that yet, I understood. I didn't know if it might be right just yet and I didn't think either of us wanted to mess with our one successful attempt.

He watched me intently as I put on a white teddy and my denim skirt. I buttoned four of the eight snaps on the skirt. It covered to a few inches below my thong. I put on my new red heels. The teddy was revealing enough to show my breasts clearly so I put on a black jacket I had brought for just the possibility I wore the sheer garment.

I was ready. I kissed my mate and told him to wish me luck. Smiling, he said to make him proud.

I didn't button the jacket and was stared at as I stepped off the elevator. A couple was waiting to get on and when she saw me I got the a look of distain. He thoroughly approved!

I made my way to the bar and slide in between a lady and an male. The woman was with a guy and paid no attention to me. The guy had his back but turned to see who had arrived.

I ordered wine and looked in the mirror to see the others. Another couple was a few seats away but the rest were men of various ages.

It seems the man to my side was alerted to me by the guy he was talking with. He turned and smiled. Actually I think the smile was as he looked at my top. I had his attention.

He spoke and asked me if I was alone. I told him I wasn't as my husband was on a late flight from Houston and we were going to stay in the hotel. He again returned to his conversation with his friend. I watched in them in the mirror and noticed smiles on both their faces. I believed I had made an impression.

After a few minutes the couple to my right got up. The man to my left turned and said I was too attractive to be alone. As almost scripted his friend moved to the open seat on my right.

We introduced ourselves and I was surprised they were in town for a cattle exposition. They said their company sold medical supplies. Hell, I didn't know what they were talking about but I listened anyway.

They asked if I worked outside the home and I couldn't have had a better opening. I told them I worked in a large department store in the lingerie department.

Johnny, the gentleman on my right, commented on the teddy. Ah, the perfect lead in for me. I opened my jacket slightly and said I was wearing something I had purchased recently.

Both men looked, a very extended look ,at my teddy and what it contained. I explained I had worn it to get a response from my husband.

Wilson, to my left, laughed and said I had got his attention.

As we talked the subject of sex came up frequently. I had to listen to how their wives had lost interest in pleasing each of them, how blow jobs meant a hurricane was predicted, and they had given up on them ever getting sex again.

Wilson, the man on my left, casually placed his hand on my thigh, and I chose not to remove it. I told them I didn't have their problem in my marriage and my mate had told me I might have to find 'it' elsewhere or he was going to be worn out before 40.

Johnny immediately said he was sure I could find all I wanted. I coyly told both of them I tried often to do so. Wilson quickly slipped his hand up to my crotch. Finding my thong, he tried to get under it. Seeing him frustrated, I told them I would be right back.

I went into the ladies' room and called Tom. I told him that I had two guys wanting me and asked what to do. He asked several questions, concerning my safety, was I going to stay in the hotel, etc.. I told him both appeared to be professional men, clean, and I would immediately call him if I thought I was in danger. A few more questions and the questions became much lighter. He wanted to know if I could handle two men. I told him for OUR pleasure I would do the local baseball team. He loved it.

While in the ladies' room I removed the thong, put it in my jacket pocket and freshened my makeup. I opened two more snaps. I stepped back and looked at myself. If I showed more I would be dancing at a strip club

.

Johnny was watching for me as I returned. He probably thought I had left for the night. I slide onto my stool and placed my hands on both of theirs. I used that terrible line about 'are we having fun or not?'

I wanted to hurry the night along but I didn't want to mess up the moment. I didn't know if the actually wanted sex with me.

I put my hand in my pocket and put the thong in front of Wilson. Try again I told him. Johnny reached across me and picked up the garment. He put it in his coat.

Wilson slide his hand up my thigh and found my shaved labia. His fingers discovered my wetness and he slowly probed inside.

I said for him not to tease me. Johnny was watching him. He asked what time I expected my husband to arrive. I told them I had to pick him up around midnight. He looked at his watch. Just over two hours and I would have to leave for the airport.

Wilson asked I would like to go up to his room where we could continue our discussion. I assured him I would.

As we left the lounge, I said I needed again to go into the Ladies' room. I called Tom and told him I was going up to their room. I said I thought I would be OK and should be back to the room around 11:30. The excitement in his voice was all the encouragement I needed.

We stepped onto the elevator and I saw Wilson push the button to the fourth floor.

Johnny led us into their room and asked if I wanted a drink. I chose bourbon and coke. As he filled three drinks I moved to the window. No way Tom could see a thing.

I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped off my jacket. The brief teddy did little to hide my erect nipples. Wilson said they should have brought some nipple cream for me. Not having any idea what he was talking about, I told them I preferred cum. Standing, I removed my skirt. My pussy was damp with anticipation. I walked over to Johnny and asked if he would help me with the teddy. As he pulled it over my head, his lips found my nipple. He sucked on it. I purred in agreement. Standing only in my heels I told them it was their turn.

I sat on the small couch as both me stripped down. Neither of them we going to be male strippers but both showed a promise of pleasure for me.

Wilson moved over to me and began to massage my breasts. Nice touch. Not to rough but he could be taught I imagined.

I cupped his hairy balls and guided his cock to my mouth. Licking the head, I lightly scratched his testicles with my fingernails. He wanted to push it further into my mouth but I leaned away to show him I wasn't ready yet. I looked up and let him know I wanted to enjoy ALL of the next couple of hours. I made a show of licking the length of his tool and circling his entire cock with my tongue. I withdrew him and ran it over my face.

Johnny was watching. I motioned for him to move closer. Using my left hand I began to stroke him. Quite a bit larger than his friend.

I switched my mouth to Johnny. His thickness we a pleasant surprise. I sucked gently on the head and played with his balls Soon both men were fully erect and ready for me.

I told them I wanted to kneel on the bed and they could decide who wanted me first. Still in my heels, I moved to side of the bed and knelt. I didn't spread my legs like a whore but my invitation was there for the taking.

Teasingly, I reached back and ran my middle finger through my slit. I brought the juices to my mouth and licked it off my finger.

I saw Wilson get on the opposite side of the bed and present his penis to me. Without fingers I worked my mouth around to find him. I took his rod into my mouth, much further than before.

He began to rock back and forth, fucking my mouth.

Johnny had positioned himself behind me and was probing with me with his cock. Finally he began to enter me. He filled me more than I could remember ever before. It was like I was losing my virginity again. Thankful he didn't rush it in, I was able to take its length.

Unknowingly, I had dropped to my elbows, causing Wilson's dick to escape my mouth. He slapped the side of my cheek with the head. I raise my head and looked at him. I told him to wait his turn.

Johnny was feeding his tool into me, I finally felt his balls against my ass. Nice. When he started to move it was sensation I had never experienced previously.

The next several minutes I wanted nothing but him in me. When I got close I begged him not to stop. He didn't and I climaxed with multiple shutters.

DAMN!

I finally was able to move. Johnny had stepped back. I got off the bed and turned to face him. Slipping to my knees I engulfed the largest cock I had ever tried to suck. I took him between my lips, looked up and saw him looking at me. I maintained eye contact and I began, what I hope, was going to be my greatest blow job of my life.

Wilson, feeling totally left out, moved to the couch and jerked his penis.

I did everything I could to make sure Johnny was going to be pleased.

I was again fucking his cock with my mouth. A few moments later he shot a tremendous load cum into my mouth and throat. I allowed a portion to slip from my lips onto my breasts. Looking up, I began to spread the sperm over my boobs and nipples.

Johnny pulled me up to his level and kissed me on the lips. No tongue. He said that I was wonderful. No Shit!

I didn't want Wilson to pout so I went over to the couch and reached down to play with his cock, I told him no one had cum in me . yet He got the message.

I went to the window sill and turned to face the glass. I looked back I him and told him it was his turn. I spread my legs and pushed my butt out.

Soon he was using me like I was his slut. He reached around and began to pull my nipples. I don't know if he recognized the sperm on them or not. He began to twist each of them. I don't know if he was punishing me for what I did on the bed or not, but he was applying more pressure with each twist. I loved to have them twisted but I had reached my limit. Finally, I asked him to let up a little. He did. To urge him on, I began to tell him how I loved to be fucked harder than most women. That did it. He began to thrust into me with all he had. I knew he couldn't last much longer. I received a load from him.

When he backed away, I was able to see Johnny on the bed, watching us.

He was pulling on his semi rigid tool. I told him, and of course, Wilson what a wonderful time I had but that I needed to get to the airport.

I began putting on my clothing. Slipping my teddy on, I told them I probably was going to wear it more often if it was going to get me laid.

I snapped the skirt a few inches. Only then did I notice cum on the toe of the shoe and up my right ankle.

I picked up my jacket and left.

Tom was anxiously awaiting me.

I think my skirt being so far open told him what he wanted to know. I sat down on the couch and told him I could use a drink. He hurriedly fixed one for both of us.

I didn't say anything when he handed me mine. It as killing him to learn what happened.

Standing, I kissed him. A real, tongue probing kiss. As I pulled away, I asked him I he tasted anything? A huge smile came over his face.

I took off the skirt and discovered I had lost my thong!

Removing my teddy, I asked him if he noticed anything on my boobs? He ran his fingers over the dried cum and moved quickly to suck my nipples. I loved he wasn't turned off with me wearing someone else's cum on my body.

As he sucked I began to tell him about the night. How I had teased them at the lounge, removed my thong so I could be fingered, and showed my breasts to not only the men but to anyone that was watching.

He licked my nipples until they were clean. Only then did I then point out the cum on my ankle and my red heel.

Knowing he wanted me on the bed as I told my story, I laid across the bed with my legs over the side. He knelt, moved my legs wider and licked the inside of each thigh up to my pussy.

He said to tell me everything and don't leave anything out.

I spread my legs more and told him about the two men. I identified each with their names and the differences in their bodies. He wanted to know if both had fucked my pussy. I told that they had but only Wilson had come in me. By that time he had spread my labia lips and was probing me more deeply. I told Tom how Wilson had fucked me in the window for all to see.

I placed my hands on his head and glided him more deeply into me.

I told him how Johnny was larger than Wilson and how I had turned my intentions to him while on the bed. I said his cock was large and how slowly he had initially slipped it into me. I knew by then Tom was pulling on his limp penis.

Tell me more Tom said.

Telling him about my unbelievable climax, and how I wanted to give the same to Johnny, I told him about trying to take all of his cock into my mouth and throat.

Tom, backed away and looked at me. 'Was he that big?' he asked. I admitted he was the largest I had ever had. Instead of being pissed, he comment he hoped for many more to happen.

I told him how right he was.

Tom must have licked every inch of my body where sperm could have landed.

Finally we showered together and I feel asleep feeling I had pleased Tom with my behavior. I didn't know how far we would go but I hoped the journey was just beginning.