Finding Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back to our table, I smiled and waved for the bill. I was no fool.

I tried to keep the car within the speed limits on the way home but I'd be far less than honest if I said I dawdled. No, I knew how sexy and beautiful Jenn was naked and just couldn't wait to have sex with her again.

She did keep my cock warm with her hand rubbing over it as I drove as I struggled to keep my mind on control of the car. Finally we were home and we rushed into the house and into my bedroom where she just said for us to get naked and were in bed almost instantly hugging and kissing and feeling each other so hungrily.

"Mmm, this is all I've been thinking about all through that wonderful dinner, being here with you," she said as she crawled up over me, kissing me feverishly as her hand gripped my cock and pushed herself on to it.

"Oh, yes, mmm, that's really what I want. Feel good, Henry, do I feel good to you?"

"So good, yeah, this is heaven, just heaven." And it was. Here I am not all that far from retirement and I have a beautiful young woman in her twenties wanting nothing more than to offer me the pleasure of her body. It was heaven. Heaven, for sure.

"Mmm, it's just everything I want, you inside me making me so happy," Jenn said softly as she rocked up and down over me.

"It's what I want, too, Jenn, more than anything."

"You feel so hard, Henry, I think I could do this all night," she whispered. I was hard, those pills evidently do their job, I was feeling like a teenager.

"I love it up on top like this, I can get you really deep this way and when I push down, mmm, like this, and twist a bit, mmm, oh, that is so good. You make me so happy."

"I love it, too, Jenn, I love it any way you like. This is wonderful," I told her as I was now trying to understand why she so wanted to be with me, especially being so much older. Teaching in a university, of course, I've known many of today's young men and, well, there does seem to be a great many who seem extremely wrapped-up in themselves. And, I suppose, I shouldn't let our ages come between us, not if she doesn't want it to.

And, as I lay under her, eagerly receiving the wonderful passion of her young body, well, I simply couldn't turn her away no matter what.

I just couldn't believe how this had all come about. That first time I saw her in the coffee shop, how we started nodding to each other, then began having short conversations.

Then the day she told me her husband had left her. I lay there under her remembering how badly I felt for her when she was telling me all that. And then that fateful day I came home when she was masturbating. And now this.

"Mmm, this is all I want, Henry, you, to be in bed with you, I'll be your lover, whatever you want of me. I...I really do love you, you know. You realize that, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I do. I think I've tried to kind of deny it, just not wanting to think that all this was really real, to guard myself in case it all came apart. But, Jenn, I love you, too, I love you as much as I can possibly love anyone."

She bent down and kissed me hard and deep as her hips went up and down on me until I started cumming.

"Mmm, mmm, umm, umm," I groaned as she kissed me on and on, then she raised up and scissored straight up and down over me really fast.

"Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, oh, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, UHN, UHN, umm, mmm, oh, I'm so happy, this is all I want, all I want," and she fell on me kissing me all over my face and neck. I was in heaven.

We lay there in each other's arms, each of us knowing that our lives would be different now, never to be the same again.

We had a beautiful night of love and warmth and closeness, the happiest I've been in many years, perhaps even ever. It may seem strange but my fondest memory of that Saturday and Sunday was our shower together the next morning, it was both erotic and joyful as we savored one another under the warm, refreshing water.

Jenn had until early afternoon so we went out to a nice brunch, another morning meal together, this one now beginning a new era in our relationship.

We were now openly in love with each other, holding hands, not caring who saw us or what they thought, even open with each other, now risking being hurt in the process but wanting to take it anyhow.

As we finished, I asked her how we could be together and she said she didn't know but she would think about it and we could talk more about it. I couldn't be happier.

Yes, I knew it would mean having a little girl around all the time and that after so many years with grown children, kind of starting anew. But my life was starting anew anyway.

I began staying with her several nights a week and we talked a lot about what we wanted for our futures. I told her that my career was only a number of years from retirement but I wanted her with me if she would.

"What are you saying, Henry?" she asked.

"I'm saying I'd like you as my wife."

I was hoping she'd jump all over me but she just sat there, quietly. Then a tear sprang out the corner of each of her pretty eyes.

"Are you all right, Jenn?" I asked worried that I might have upset her.

"Yes, I'm actually quite wonderful. I'm sure I must be a mystery to you at times."

"Well, mysteries are fun, too, so I don't mind so much."

"Thank you for wanting me like this, to be a permanent part of your life. I would like that, Henry, I would very much like that. Right now, I'm still married though that should be finalized within the next few weeks from the last I heard."

"Yes, I know, I just want to be the first in line when you're available again."

That got me a big hug and a kiss.

"Oh, you're first in line, all right. Just don't look behind you, there's not much of a crowd," she laughed.

"Well, there should be."

"I'm sure my mother would agree. Which makes me think, you need to meet my mother. I think it's appropriate at this point, don't you?"

"Yes, I suppose it is. Is she as pretty as you?"

"Oh, no, mister, you're not going to be one of those husbands who end up having the mother-in-law, too. I'll just have to keep you worn-out, I guess."

"Wanna start now?" I asked with a grin.

And she did.

Well, that's how it all started with Jenn and me. We're married now, I'm in the process of adopting her daughter, Jessica, who I love dearly and consider to be my third child. We now live happily in my house; we sold hers and took the money for her to start her own cleaning service and now she has a crew of twelve and I'm happy for all three of us.

Now that she's running her business out of the office we have at home, she's often there during the day when Jessica is in school. I often take my lunch at home and we do occasionally get around to eating as well. I never thought that I would be having more sex every year that I got older but it's true.

Not just that, Jessica will be joined with a new halfbrother, Jacob, in a few months. Life doesn't get happier than this.

I often wonder what happened with her first husband but must confess that I never hope its anything very good. I'm just glad that I'm the one with the two he left behind. Jenn and I found solace in each other and so, so much more.

12