Finding the One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

"Wow, that's really a fantastic view," she was clearly stunned.

"Ok. Enough sight-seeing. Glasses are in the first cupboard to the right in the kitchen; you can find a plate for the cookies in the second. Please give me a few minutes to freshen up and I'll be right with you."

She gave me a look which clearly indicated a different idea but she accepted that I wanted to take a shower before our play continued. She went downstairs and when I heard her open the cupboard in the kitchen I quickly undressed. I walked into the large shower and turned on the water. After a few seconds, it had run warm and I started to rinse off the sweat, the leaves and the dirt. I just wanted to grab the shower gel to soap myself up when I was embraced from behind. I was startled and cursed the fact that I hadn't properly closed the bathroom door and didn't need a door for the shower.

"I didn't want to wait for my afternoon snack," Claire said with a sultry voice.

I turned around to look her in the eye. I had expected to have a glass of wine or two before she'd devour me but she obviously had other plans. I took her face in my hands and pulled her in for a kiss. Light testing touches of our lips were soon replaced by forceful kisses and our tongues started to fight for the upper hand. Her hands were digging into my butt cheeks while my hands roamed her entire back side. My mouth left hers and I started kissing down, past her chin to her neck. She rewarded me with a loud moan. I continued to nibble her neck until I felt her becoming impatient. I leant her further backwards, stabilised her with my right arm and attacked her full breasts. I sucked one nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

"Ah, yes."

I took this as encouragement and switch to the other side to give the other nipple the same treatment. Meanwhile, I moved my left hand downwards towards her nicely trimmed pussy. While continuing to kiss her nipples I started stroking her inner thighs, approaching the heat radiating centre but moving past it without touching. Her moaning became louder and less controlled. When I finally brushed over her pussy lips she almost screamed.

"Oh, yes, stop teasing, take me."

I didn't intend to stop the teasing. I started stroking her pussy, drawing two fingers along her hot, wet folds, teasingly dipping the tips of my finger into her opening and all the time sucking and flicking her nipples. She tried to gain the upper hand again by starting to stroke my dick to full hardness. It didn't take her long as I already was almost fully hard. Just as she started to find a rhythm while stroking my cock I plunged two fingers deep into her and stimulated her clit using my thumb.

"Oh, God, yesssssss!" She started shaking and lost all coordinated movement. I moved my mouth back up to hers and kissed her deeply and strongly. I kept the fingers in her pussy and on her clit still until she had come down from her orgasm a bit. When she had somewhat recovered I resumed soft ministrations. She opened her eyes and smiled contently up at me.

"Thank you. That was just what I needed." She stood up, slightly wobbly, and pulled me into a kiss. "Didn't you just want to soap up when I came in?"

"I got distracted by a beautiful woman entering my shower," I shrugged smiling.

"Then let me get you back on track." She turned off the water and reached for the shower gel and squirted some in her hands. She started to wash my chest and upper body and then knelt down to wash my legs. My rock hard cock, seven and a half inches long and one and a half inches wide, stood at proud attention just in front of her face but it was already covered in soap. When she was done with my legs she rose and ordered me to turn around so she could access my back. She started soaping up my rear and when she reached the small of my back she reached around and took my dick her hands and started stroking me sensually. Soon one of her hands left the shaft and went back around my body and started to fondle my balls from between my legs. I wouldn't be able to withstand this treatment for long but I didn't think she'd mind.

"Oh, wow," I groaned as I felt my balls contracting.

"Yes, Marc, cum for me. Spray your load all over my tits," she demanded as she turned me back around and knelt down before me. She still jacked me off with one hand while the other had resumed fondling my balls.

"Oh. My. Goooooooood." I shouted as my load broke out and I shot several big streaks of cum on Claire's beautiful tits while she continued to milk me for every drop.

While I was still recovering she reached around for the shower head and turned the water back on. She quickly rinsed my cum off her chest and then turned the shower head around to rinse my body.

Once we were soap-free we left the shower. I pulled out a clean towel for her from the cupboard and wrapped her in it. When I had taken care of her I took my towel from the rack. I quickly dried off my hair and rubbed my body dry. I tossed my towel in the sink and turned towards Claire with a hungry look in my eyes.

"I hope you're not sated yet," I said playfully as I closed the gap between us.

"What are you planning? Hey. Stay away. No. Don't. I'm a lady and will not tolerate any disrespectful behaviour," she replied, her laughing betraying her words.

"I'm planning to ravish you and give you a pounding, you will be too ashamed of to tell your girlfriends about," I bragged.

"Oh, the boy is making promises which might be easier to give than hold up," she provoked me.

I picked her up and laid her on my shoulder and exploited her defenceless position by giving her butt a light spank.

"Is that all you dare dishing out?"

I walked towards my bedroom; Claire was still over my shoulder. Following her provocation, I spanked her again, this time a bit stronger.

"Pffff. Kid's stuff."

I spanked again, this time with force.

"Ah, now we're talking business," she cooed.

We had reached my bed and I threw her on it with a quick motion. She laughed while she bounced on the mattress and lost her towel. I towered above her at the edge of the bed, giving her a few seconds to stop me if she wanted to. She didn't but instead opened her arms to welcome me. I knelt down on the bed and lay down next to her, propped on an elbow. I moved my face down to hers to kiss her. She mirrored my movement and soon we were engaged in another of the forceful kisses we had shared in the shower before. Just as she was seemingly successful in pushing me back and gaining the upper hand in the kiss I pulled the hand that had been stroking her hip back and smacked her butt cheek again.

She threw her head back and yelled, "Oh, yes. Again!" she demanded and I complied. I spanked her a few more times before carefully pushing her off me. She looked at me with fire in her eyes. I raised my body, pulled my knees under me and moved my mouth to her spanked butt where I covered it with soft kisses. My hand stroked its way to her treasure box and found it dripping wet.

I didn't waste much time and turned her on her back. She immediately spread her legs to give me full access to her longing pussy. I accepted the invitation and dove in, tongue first, and furiously started licking her folds. Soon I had her panting and squirming under my relentless stimulation. I changed my position to give my tongue better access, lifted her legs on my shoulders and inserted two fingers in her dripping snatch. Quickly she reached the edge and I immediately reduced my ministrations.

"Don't stop. Keep it up, you tease!"

I invigorated my attack again until she was close to the edge again just to pull away at the last second.

"You bastard!" she swore looking at me with a blaze in her eyes.

When I felt she had cooled down sufficiently I restarted my stimulation. Again I let her approach the edge and just before she started cumming I stopped, moved up and aligned my cock with her dripping snatch.

"No. Please, don't stop! Make me cum," she whimpered, not having realised what I was planning.

When I sank myself into her, bottoming out with one swift motion, her eyes shot open and an almost supersonic scream left her throat, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As she was cumming violently, I started fucking her in earnest. I didn't allow her body time to recover from the strong orgasm I had set off. For the next few minutes, I pounded her with all I had while Claire was carried from orgasm to orgasm. She was reduced to a gibbering mass of pleasure. I decided to try and increase her delight even further.

I pulled out, turned her around quickly and pulled her hips up. She now kneeled in front of me, her face and upper body on the bed, her firm ass sticking up in the air. Without wasting time I pushed my cock back into her pussy and resumed pounding her. The few seconds this had taken had allowed Claire to recover slightly but she was soon again approaching another orgasm. Just before she started spasming again, I lifted my hand and smacked her ass cheek hard.

"Ogooooooooooood!" she screamed as she set off on another series of orgasms while I spanked her relentlessly with every stroke of my cock.

All too soon I felt my own climax approaching. I kept pounding her as long as I could and just before I set off, I pulled out and released my load all over her back. The first two shots went all the way up to her neck leaving streaks of cum on her backbone, the third landed between her shoulders, the fourth on the small of her back, the rest dribbled on to her flaming red ass cheeks. It wasn't the politest thing to do but, as we hadn't bothered with a condom and I had no intentions of fathering a child with her, it was the only option.

I dropped down next to her, well spent and utterly exhausted.

We lay there, trying to recover our breath. We even started to nod off. Suddenly, Claire jerked and jumped up.

"I've got to go."

"What? Why?" I asked as I got up as well.

"Never mind, got to go."

"Claire, wait."

"No."

"Wait."

"Marc, please. Just let me leave," she said while taking her shirt to put it on.

"CLAIRE! FREEZE!" I shouted as I ripped the shirt from her hands.

"Marc, please, don't make this difficult."

"Claire, just listen to me for ten seconds."

"Ten seconds?"

"You can even use a stop watch."

"Ok. Talk."

"Because we didn't use a condom, I had to pull out and therefore your back is covered in cum. Go and take a quick shower to clean up before you dress," I told her while giving her the shirt back.

She looked at me with big eyes and burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I freaked out."

"No problem. Go take a shower. I'll be downstairs in the garden having a glass of your wine. You are welcome to join me and have a chat or you can leave without another word, whichever you prefer."

I went into the walk-in closet and dressed in fresh underwear, clean shorts and a shirt. When I was done, I heard the shower running, so I went downstairs to get a glass of wine.

A few minutes later Claire joined me in the garden, fully dressed and sat down in the deck chair on the other side of the small table and took the glass of wine I had prepared for her.

"I'm really sorry I freaked out. I didn't expect to get such a pounding. I thought I would teach a young man some tricks today. When you almost fucked me unconscious, I didn't know how to react."

"Young man? I'm thirty and you are how old? Thirty-eight? Thirty-nine?"

"I'm forty-nine, actually."

Surprised I looked at her more closely. She laughed at my reaction.

"Forty-nine? Wow!"

"Thanks," she replied smiling. "Marc, you do understand that I'm not looking for a relationship? I was just hoping for some good sex this afternoon."

"Yes, I understand that. That's ok with me. It's the story of my life. And I'm certainly not looking for a sixteen-year-old daughter, to be honest. But would you mind telling me how you found me?"

"Is it sufficient to say I have connections?"

"I'd prefer a few more details."

"Ok, but you could get me in trouble if you tell anybody. However, I knew your first name and when I saw that it was Diana you were waiting for I learned your last name. It had to be the same as I know Andrea from school events. I know she doesn't have any sibling and she took her husband's name when they married and you said you were her uncle. Now comes the part where I could get into trouble. I work in the post office so I went there yesterday after the match and looked up your address. Don't worry, I know it is a secret address and I will not tell anybody.

May I ask why your address is secret?"

"Mostly to avoid stalkers and people with evil intentions," I replied vaguely. "I'm sorry, but I'd rather not elaborate. But I needed to know whether my security measures need an update."

We continued some light small talk for the rest of the wine bottle. When she left we both knew that we wouldn't be seeing each other again except maybe by chance at a football match.

To be continued...

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers
12