Finding The Right Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
What if he finds her, then loses her?
9.2k words
4.69
76.3k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

A big thank you to my editors, LadyCibelle and Techsan, who always make my stories a better read. I should mention that I make changes after their edits so any mistakes I take total responsibility for.

*

Jim's Story:

I grew up in a small town about a hundred miles from the big city. I guess I lived a somewhat sheltered life. We weren't rich but we didn't go hungry either. My brother, sister and I all went to public school and dad worked at the mill and always made sure there was food on the table and clothes on our back.

I did well in school. While the computer age was booming, I jumped in with both feet. I became exceptionally good on programming and computer repair. My instructor told me I should try for a scholarship at a college in Silicon Valley, in California. He told me even though I was great on the computer that the industry was changing daily and if I wanted to stay ahead of the game that I needed to change with it.

I took his advice and applied for the scholarship. I got it! A four year scholarship fully paid for. The catch was I had to work at the university at least twelve hours a week on computer repair for room and board or pay for the room and board out of my pocket. It was a no-brainer. I couldn't see having my parents foot the bill just so I could have more time to play.

My parents were great. They would send me a couple of hundred dollars every month or so when they could spare it. I was doing fine but did get a little homesick. I would put some of the money aside that they sent me so I could fly home every few months to see them. I bought an old clunker of a car to get around in. It needed constant repair but at least I had something to drive.

I dated some but usually went to parties. It was a lot less expensive and the girls were plentiful. Someone was throwing a party just about every week. I went at least twice a month. It was nothing to get laid a couple of times at a party. I didn't drink much. I really wasn't old enough to drink and didn't want to take any chances on losing my scholarship over it.

After turning twenty-one I might have drunk a beer or two. It was astounding the number of people that were drunk all the time, both men and women. I stayed away from drugs. I saw what it did to people and I wanted no part of it. I should take that back. I did smoke marijuana once in awhile. I never tried anything harder, I swear.

I often thought about the double standards when having sex with these women. Here I was having sex with them, plowing away and wondering about some guy marrying them some day. I mean I tried a lot of things while in college. I don't think I was prejudiced because I screwed any woman willing. I will have to say that I often wondered what some of these women would be telling their future husbands.

I know a lot of people are getting used to mixed marriages even though it still bothers me. I guess I wonder more about the life of the offspring than I do the mating couple. I still don't like the nasty talk that degrades people. "Take my big black cock," "White trash," "Black Bastard," "Get your black ass over here," "Fucking Whore, Slut," these types of words bother me. I was taught to treat women with respect. I tried to follow that rule.

Someday I really want to find the right woman. It's just that I don't think I'll find her being plowed by another cock. Don't get me wrong here. A lot of these women are my friends, kind of my buddies. They are only out for a good time, the same as me, and some will fuck at the drop of a hat, if they are in the mood. I just can't picture myself married to that kind of women. They in turn probably can't imagine themselves married to me either. I guess we're just fuck buddies.

I suppose it would be best if I didn't know about my future wife's past. I would guess that she would have had sexual relationships but I don't know if I cared to know with whom or how many. Maybe I'm still not mentally ready to handle knowing my future wife has been with other men. I know that I'm one of those guys that sleep with a woman and then want to go home afterwards. I'm just not ready for a commitment. I don't really want to be like this but that's the way it is.

I was in my senior year and would be graduating. After our last final, there was going to be a stress relief party; a chance to let it all go. I promised my friends I would be there. They were going all out with entertainment and were even going to give away adult prizes; mostly toy stuff like vibrators, blow-up dolls and different special gels. They were charging fifty bucks a head to come to this party.

For another twenty-five bucks you could get into a special drawing. It was going to be a one night stand with a person from a special escort service. Both men and women could enter and the escort would come to your room. Either male or female the following night. To make it more interesting, it was going to be a blind date. You didn't get to choose the date. I guess they were already picked out and agreed to our proposal.

They had a book full of photographs of some of the escorts. It was to let you know what type of escorts they handled. This was definitely a top of the line escort service. For twenty-five bucks you would get the escort for the night. The motel would be paid for and whatever the two of you did was your own business. Of course the escort knew there would be sex but there would be no forcing. Both you and the escort had to agree on the sexual stipulations. The escort would receive half the money that was taken in after room expenses. The escort was promised a minimum of a thousand dollars.

The way people were signing up would give the escort an easy thousand dollars or more. I had to wonder where some of these students got their money. I wasn't going to sign up. I figured an extra twenty-five bucks was a lot of money and the chances of winning were getting slimmer by the minute. I just didn't have the extra money to spare seeing I was going home in a couple weeks.

My friend Brad and Bill asked me to sign-up but I told them I didn't care to spend the money on such a slim chance. I would love the chance of winning but just couldn't see it happening. They laughed and handed me a ticket.

"What is this? I never bought a ticket," I told my two friends.

Bill spoke, "Jim, we know how strapped you are for money, but for the last four years you have helped us pass our studies. If it wasn't for you helping us and so many other students we wouldn't be graduating next week. We know you don't come from a wealthy family and money is a little tighter for you so we all chipped in to get you a ticket. With all the tickets sold you probably won't win anyway but it's the thought that counts."

I thanked my friends for being so thoughtful. I really enjoyed the school and it was guys like these two who made it worth while. I put the ticket in my pocket and enjoyed myself at the party. It was probably the last one I would be attending since finals were over and I would start packing up to go home.

We had a few school formalities to go through and graduation. My parents were going to drive out for the graduation and take most of my stuff back in a U-Haul. I would fly home after attending a few of the honorary services. I was graduating with honors and had to finish out a project I had started.

Anyway, the party was going full blast. I was having a great time dancing with all the gals. I knew I would miss some of them. Lots of memories after four years.

It was time for the drawing, I went to the can, I had to get rid of a few beers. When I came out I ask Bill who won and he told me the person hadn't come forward yet. There were over three hundred tickets sold which would give the escort three thousands dollars. The committee decided to give the winner an extra five hundred to spend on the date. All remaining money would help defer expenses of this party and be put away for future parties.

"What's your number, Jim?" Bill asked me.

I reached in my pocket and read the number. "407621" I said to Bill.

Bill yelled up to the stage, "Read that number again. We may have the winner here."

"The number is 407621. Do you have it?"

"Jim, you won, you lucky bastard," as he pushed me up to the stage.

I was very happy but very embarrassed. I was usually the cool, calm and quiet type. Now everyone and his brother knew I was going out with an escort the next night. Everyone cracked jokes and told me what I should do. They patted my back and the women made weird sounds when I went by. One guy actually offered me a thousand dollars for my ticket. If I wasn't already getting five hundred, I would have probably considered it.

I didn't get laid at the party. I decided against it because I wanted to be in great form for my date the next evening. I had trouble sleeping that night. I honestly didn't know what I was doing. I never went out with an escort service person before. I didn't pick the escort. It was also a blind date.

I headed over to the motel an hour before I needed to be there. I brought a suitcase full of clothes since I didn't have any idea what I needed. I figured I had about a half hour to calm down when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and a nice looking woman dressed in a grey suit was standing there. I figured she was from the motel. She was very stunning and business like.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, are you Jim Jones? I'm early. My name is Marie and I'm to be your escort for tonight," she smiled.

She caught me totally by surprise. I expected someone who would be dressed like a stripper or hooker to show up. Instead I was looking at a beautiful woman who looked like she just left her office.

"If you're not pleased with me, I can leave and send someone else," spoke Marie.

"No, I'm sorry; you just took me by surprise. You're early and not at all what I expected. Please come in. I'm sorry. I'm kind of new at this. You're the first contest I've ever won," I smiled.

She walked in and I closed the door behind her.

"Marie, I have to be honest with you. I've never been with an escort before and don't have any idea where to begin. I guess you know I won you as a prize. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Jim, it's a date. I don't want you all uptight. Pretend we're old friends and are just going to have a good time for the next twenty-four hours. If it's my clothes that are bothering you, I can change. I just came right over from the office. I'll go down and get my suitcase."

"No, that's not necessary. You look fine. So, if it's a date, would you like to go out and eat or order in? They have great room service here and we can watch a movie or something if you like. Instead of a date, can we be more like girlfriend/ boyfriend? It would be a little more intimate that way. I think I'd feel a bit more comfortable."

"That sounds fine with me. You can treat me like you would a girlfriend, as long as you don't beat her," laughed Marie.

I leaned over to give Marie a kiss, and she backed away. "Jim, I don't usually kiss my dates. It's too intimate."

"What? That doesn't make any sense. You will let me have sex with you but kissing you is too intimate. I have news for you. I have always kissed my girlfriends," I replied.

Marie looked nervous, unsure of what to do. She looked me in the eyes and then put her hands on each side of my face and kissed me. It took me totally by surprise. It wasn't a peck but a long drawn out kiss. I put my arms around her and pulled her toward me. She put her arms around my neck and continued the kiss. Her lips were so warm and soft. We even touched tongues a little. It was the best kiss I could remember in recent times.

"Was that better, Jim?"

"It was fantastic. I'll be looking forward to a lot more of those," I smiled.

"Why don't we let our hair down a little? Let's go in the pool for a while and then the hot tub. We'll order out or eat out, whichever you prefer. Maybe we will watch some movies and take it from there. How does that sound?" asked Marie.

I was beginning to like her already. She seemed more like the girl next door than a hooker. She went and got her suitcase while I changed into my swimsuit. She came back to the room and went into the bathroom and came out in a green two piece suit that showed one beautiful figure underneath.

"Do you approve?" she asked with a smile when she came out.

"You're gorgeous," was all I could say.

She laughed and smiled and reached up and gave me a light kiss. I didn't expect it but it felt nice. We slipped on terry cloth robes and went down to the pool. There were a number of people there but no one as pretty as Marie.

We took off our robes and Marie pushed me into the pool. She was standing there laughing. I couldn't help but laugh with her. I climbed out as she was headed over to a chair. "Oh, no, you don't. You don't get off that easy," I laughed.

I picked her up as she was saying, "Put me down. Don't do it, please, Jim. Don't throw me in."

I dropped her into the water. Everyone around us was laughing. When she stood up I jumped into the water right next to her. I put my arms around her and kissed her once very gently. I then picked her up and, as she sat in my arms, she had her one arm around my neck . I just kind of floated and walked around in the pool with her in my arms. She looked so beautiful, with the nicest smile.

After a while we got out and sat in a couple of chairs and talked. I was asking all kinds of questions but getting very few answers. I wanted to know why a woman as beautiful and nice as Maria was an escort. She just hem-hawed around and didn't really tell me anything. She did say she would talk about it later.

She asked me about myself and I thought I'd tell her a little and maybe she would reciprocate. She was so easy to talk to. I felt like I knew her forever. I asked her if she wanted anything to drink and she said a diet soda would be nice.

I headed out to the machines but the pop machine by the pool was out of order so I had to go up to the next floor. I was a few minutes getting back and there was some guy talking to Marie. She hadn't seen me yet and I heard her tell the guy to leave her alone because she was with her boyfriend. He was sitting in my chair. When Marie saw me, she almost looked relieved.

I looked at the guy. I have never been the macho type but I never had to defend my date either. All I knew was this jerk was messing with my date. I knew I had to say something.

"What the hell are you doing here with my girlfriend? Get the hell out of my chair."

"Take it easy, man; I didn't know she was taken. You can't blame a man for trying," he said as he stood up.

I just looked at him angrily; he didn't say anything else and left the pool area..

Some of the people who were watching smiled at us. Marie called me her hero as we walked over and got in the hot tub. The crowd eventually was gone and Marie and I were the only two left in the pool/hot tub area.

"Thank you," said Maria.

"For what? You're my girlfriend tonight and I was protecting you."

"Not only that. You treated me as a girlfriend. You didn't try and paw me in front of strangers. I really appreciate that. I don't like to be degraded and many men think they bought that right, but you treated me different."

"It's because you're my girlfriend. I would never paw you in front of others but now that we're alone would you like to sit on my lap?"

Marie smiled and moved over in the hot tub and sat across my lap and put her arm around my shoulder. We kissed gently and I put my hand on her thigh. She felt so soft. I said to her, "If I'm ever out of line, please stop me. I'm not here to take advantage of you but to enjoy your company."

She kissed me hard and I slid my hand up to her mound and squeezed it through her suit. She was kissing me harder and I felt her legs spread just a little more as I squeezed harder.

"This is what I would do if you were my girlfriend," I said as I pulled her suit bottom to the side and inserted one of my fingers. She pushed hard against my finger and I looked at her bite her bottom lip. I inserted a second finger as she did a slow pump against my hand.

I didn't know whether she was really getting off or acting. After all she did this somewhat for a living. Maybe she was just doing it for show. God, I wish I knew.

After a few minutes the door opened and another family with two kids came into the pool area. I quickly pulled my fingers out of Marie's pussy and she adjusted her suit. I suggested it was time to go back up to our room to change and go get a bite to eat. We got out of the pool and put on our robes and headed back to our room.

She dressed in a cute short set and had her hair in a ponytail. She looked so damn cute. No one would ever take her for a call girl. I felt so at home with her. I asked her where she would like to eat and she told me she would like a pizza. I questioned her about it and she said every weekend she had these six course dinners and just preferred something simple. We headed to a pizza joint and ate pizza and played the jukebox. We took the remaining pizza with us. I told Marie we could eat it later if we got hungry. I took her hand and we walked to the car.

We were in my old jalopy. I apologized to Marie. I'm sure she was used to riding in the finest of cars. I had bought it for six hundred dollars four years ago when I started college. It used about as much oil as it did gas but it got me around. I was selling it to a sophomore next week for two hundred dollars. I'd use the two hundred to fly home. I didn't think the car would make it that far.

"It's alright, Jim. I'm really enjoying myself tonight. It doesn't happen very often," she smiled.

I mentioned it was time to go get a couple of videos to watch. She said, okay but didn't seem overly happy about it until I pulled up to a family video store. I asked her what she would like to watch and she smiled at me. She told me to surprise her and get whatever I wanted to watch. I got Shrek one and two. It's about a funny ogre for those who never saw it.

Marie was so happy. She told me she loved those movies about the big green guy. It was then I realized that we both were truly acting like a couple that belonged together. She probably had thought I was going to pick out a couple of pornos for the night. I didn't tell her but I didn't need a porno to watch to get a hard on. She just did something to me; I never remember any girl or woman that I had felt this comfortable with and knowing her only a few hours.

When we got back to the room we decided to get our night clothes on and we would watch our movies. I just slipped on a pair of shorts over my jockey's. She went into the bathroom and changed into a set of satin pajama's. They were a light gray color and the bottoms were shorts. I found out later she didn't have anything under them.

"Is it alright if I wear my pj's, Jim. If we're watching TV I feel a little better."

"You're my girlfriend and you can wear whatever you want," I replied.

She smiled at me and jumped up on the bed and sat next to me. We had our backs against the headboard. It was so nice watching her laugh and smile. She was like one happy teeny bopper. I leaned over and kissed her and sat back up. She looked up in my eyes and then sat across my lap and put her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

I knew this was the start of something good. I put my hand on her thigh and moved it up slowly. She continued kissing me as I slid my hand onto her mound over her satin PJ's. The feeling was great. I rubbed back and forth and she separated her legs to give my hand more room to rub her. I slid my hand through the leg opening of her shorts and felt a moist pussy.

She kissed me very passionately. I had to wonder why since she said she doesn't usually kiss her so called dates. "Jim, let me remove my bottoms before they get any wetter," she said almost embarrassingly.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers