Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily orgasmed first and shrieked like a banshee as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her. Emily's yelps of pleasure invoked Lisa's climax and she too began to wail as extreme pleasure coursed through her body.

Valerie smiled and stroked her hard cock through her panties as she snapped away taking multiple frames. She wished she'd bought a tape recorder as well as a camera.

The two lingerie-clad women clung to each other as their orgasms subsided and Lisa scooted up the bed so that she was lying face to face with Emily. They held each other and kissed passionately, still excited and aroused.

Emily assumed the dominant position and pushed Lisa down on the bed. She kissed Lisa's breasts but her lips and tongue continued their journey down Lisa's body until she found her sex. Lisa's vagina was a sopping maw, her labia distended and swollen, her scent pungent. Emily lowered her face and began to lick the savoury secretions, nibbling gently on the lips of Lisa's cunt, until at Lisa's insistence, she found her achingly tender clitoris, which she gently lapped.

"Oh my; not again!" Lisa screamed.

Emily lifted a leg over Lisa's body so that her cunt was directly over Lisa's face and lowered herself, nestling her own sopping minge against Lisa's mouth. Lisa obligingly licked at Emily's cunt, finding her clitty and working it with the tip of her tongue.

They lapped at each other and soon both women were orgasming again, pushing their crotches into each other's faces as they sucked on their delicate protuberances and swallowed each other's juices.

When they were finally sated they cuddled together almost naked, their knickers and bras discarded, legs intertwined, hosiery laddered and holed and heels lost somewhere in the bedsheets.

They kissed and caressed and stroked each other tenderly.

"You know what we just did was totally wrong," Lisa finally spoke.

"There was nothing wrong about it. It was beautiful," Emily smiled at her teacher.

"Yeah but you're half my age and my pupil," Lisa sighed.

"But I'm not a child and I was willing. Fuck! I started it!" she grinned.

"Yes you did you naughty girl," Lisa playfully spanked Emily's bottom.

"Ok. Reality bites! I'm going to have to confront Alice Corinda and Billy Butler. I'll have to expel Alice and sack Billy. I won't call the police or publicly state why; I want the school to keep its reputation," Lisa said.

"And...What about us?" Emily looked a little coy.

"I need to think about that. What we have is lovely but it's dangerous. I'm thinking that if we want a relationship, and I'm not sure you do, it will have to be kept off school grounds," Lisa said clinically.

"Well teacher knows best," Emily grinned and received another spanking for her impudence.

"As for now. Given our current state of dishevelment, it's probably best if we don't walk back to the school together," Lisa said.

"Of course Emily," agreed.

They disentangled themselves. Lisa's pantyhose were ruined so she stripped them off and threw them on the floor with the other discarded lingerie, Emily's stockings were laddered but still wearable so she straightened her seams, pulled on her knickers and bra and stepped into her skirt and buttoned her blouse.

Lisa hated bare legs and she rummaged in her purse and found the pair of tights that she kept for backup in case of a ladder. The school's old wooden furniture took its toll on the girl's and teacher's hosiery. She lay back on the bed and pulled on the pantyhose; she preferred stockings but pantyhose were more practical for work. She finished dressing.

"Hey check this out!" Emily called out.

She was holding up the cosmetics case that the prossies used to fix their makeup between punters. The two stood side by side at the dresser mirror fixing their makeup and brushing their hair.

They checked each other out. If anyone looked closely they would see the wrinkles and creases in their skirts, blouses and blazers but they looked presentable.

"See you soon," Lisa leaned into Emily and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I hope so," Emily smiled.

Emily watched the Deputy Headmistress trudge up the path through the wood while she poured two large scotches. When Lisa was engulfed by the thicket, Emily tapped on the door to the closet and opened it.

Valerie was removing the camera from the tripod.

"You played your role particularly well," she smirked, taking the proffered scotch whisky.

"Well it's not the most revolting task I've had to undertake. In fact it was quite pleasant," Emily grinned.

"And I have some wonderful pictures to prove it," Valerie smiled in return.

"And I'll take these too," she bent over and picked up Lisa's discarded pantyhose.

They clinked their glasses together and sipped the warm liquor.

"To a job well done," Valerie toasted, looking very satisfied.

To be continued.

12