Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona stood up and the men all cheered very loudly, in approval of the latest guest. I didn't realise it before the introductions, but she was also the only woman guests at the party tonight, the other two being male. I knew that she would be very popular with the men members as a result. Again James began to speak.

"Would all men please adjourn to the changeroom and prepare for the evenings festivities".

With that, I stood from my seat and all the other men and I went and got ourselves dressed into our sexier outfits for the evening. I had bought myself a complete bondage masters' outfit, which made me look very rugged and, I might say, rather handsome! I left my chaps and boots on, and on my chest wore a leather crossover harness, with some wrist cuffs and a small leather flogging whip. I smiled at myself as I applied a false tattoo of a woman onto my shoulder. I headed back into the main dining room as did the rest of the men who were dressed in various erotic and sexy outfits.

"Ladies, it is now your turn. Please adjourn and dress for the evenings events."

The men were assembled around the bar area and also some were still in their seats. I sipped on my third ouzo and coke and felt myself drift into the delightful happy mood that a few drinks creates as I waited for my wife and Fiona to return. Gradually women began to wander back in, and as usual, they were dressed in gear that made any normal man's dick swell.

There were see-through outfits, skin tight dresses, pants, lingerie, fetish and bondage outfits. Everywhere I looked I saw heels, boots, g-strings, whips, nipple rings. It was man heaven! Suddenly, I saw Dee. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a brand new outfit she hadn't shown me yet. It was a lovely red mesh teddy, with a g-string back and a pair of red high heels to match. Her awesome body was on show and very much available for any activities that the evening might bring.

Suddenly my gaze was trapped by a lovely woman dressed in a wicked looking black outfit. It was a stunning, skin-tight pvc outfit which featured chaps, a crop top and masive black platform boots. Much to my enjoyment, the woman was my secretary! Under the chaps, Fiona showed a totally bald beaver - she had shaved off or had all the pubic hair removed, revealing a gorgeous bald set of pussy lips and a somewhat bulging clitoris. As she walked back toward Dee and myself, several men and women touched her on the arm and also occasionally on her magnificent ass. She looked a picture of sexuality and I wondered for a moment what her husband at home might be thinking. I also know that at that very moment, I was thinking how nice it might be to stick my dick inside my foxy little secretary!

Once all the guests had returned to the main dining room, James returned to the microphone to explain the evenings events and setup.

"Members and guests, I would like now to invite you all to enjoy the evenings festivities. At the end of this room there is a large door, which will reveal the wonderful events of the evening. Beyond the door you will find theme rooms, and also a wonderful orgy room featuring movies being shown on a large screen. Enjoy!!"

With that, all members and the three guests headed slowly towards the door. I took Fiona and Dee by the hand and we joined the excited throng as we ventured into the unknown rooms beyond th door.

--------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 4

Once we passed through the door, Dee suggested we check out all the rooms before doing any sampling. I liked her idea, and Fiona too thought it would be fun to explore a ittle more. By this time she was emersed ina wonderful alcohol assisted buzz, and the way she was holding on to my arm, was also a little anxious. Dee lead us into the first room which was off to the left. It was a lovely big bedroom and fatured a massive king size bed, pillows, blankets and cushions all over the carpeted floor. Very homely I thought. As yet, noone was under the covers, but a couple of men did have one woman sittign on the edge of the bed as she sucked their cocks. Her name was Wendy, and I knew she prided herself on being the best cocksucker in our club. She was certainly not asting any time.

The second room was more interesting. It was a dungeon. I'd dressed perfectly for this room I thought, and made a mental note to check back there shortly. Inside were afull set of stocks, a rack, an 'A' frame and a sex swing. A lovely young woman named Debbie was already in the swing when we got there, and was being licked by another woman named Kerrie, well known for her preference for pussy.

As we entered the third room, I knew we would lose Dee. It was set up as a harem boudoir, with satin sheets all over the carpet and veils dangling from the walls and ceiling. However, the reason Dee was going no further, was that Terence, the black guest, was lazing back on a lounge chair, having his cock played with by a tubby older woman named Alice. Alice was known for her preference for black guys, as was Dee. Dee kissed me on the lips and said she'd see me later. I pinched her bum and told her to enjoy herself, as I lead Fiona out the door and down a narrow corridor. We checked out two more rooms before we found the orgy room. Just as James had said, porn movies were being projected onto a massive screen at one end of the room. I wasn't sure how Fiona would react, but I was soon to find out!

I looked round the room and noticed that there was plenty of action going on in here. A blow job in the corner, a coplue already fucking on the floor. A young woman named Jane was being fucked on a couch chair by a man named Ted who was at least twenty years her senior. Suddenly Fioan pinched my arm.

"Ouch" I said, her nails digging into my flesh harshly.

"Look on that screen Steve" she siad. "I've never seen anything like that before!"

I glanced up the screen, and saw a blonde woman being double fucked by two young studs, her pussy and ass filled at the same time.

"You're kidding right?" I asked.

"No, andresss hates porn movies so I never get to see anything like that!"

"Then you're in for a fun night babe" I smiled back, pullig her in tight and giving her shoulder a squeeze.

Just as she smiled back at me, I was aware of two men looking at her rather closely. I let go of her arm and decided to drift off to see what would happen. As Fiona was focussed on the events on the screen, she didn't realise I'd left her side until the two men approached and positioned themselves either side of her. I watched with interest as they made small talk, their hands gradually exploring more and more of her stunning body. The man on her left, Rick, laid his hand to rest on the exposed buttock of her left cheek poking through her chaps, and the other guy, John, placed his arm round the waist as they lead her to one of the large couches in the corner. I took a drink from one of the waiters and positioned myself to watch the action.

Before too long both guys kised her on the lips. The breakthrough had been made. My secretary was obviously enjoying herself free from any marital constraints. I had actually worried how she might react the first time a stranger touched her, but I needn't have. She looked right at home. In fact, I suddenly realised that both her hands had found their way to a cock. As she sat there alternating kisses with Rick and John, her hands were pumping their cocks at the same time. I wondered if my little secretary hadn't been hiding something from me!

Soon another couple joined the three of them on the couch. A stunning woman named Joanne, reached round and cupped Fiona's breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze, as her husband Alf dropped to his knees and started sucking on her pussy. Fiona was now being pleasured by four people, and was fast becoming the centre of attention in the orgy room.

I'd been so enthralled watching Fiona that I hadn't seen Jenny walk in and sit herself down on the chair right next to where I was standing. As I watched Fiona throw her head back and tongue kiss Joanne, my cock sprang to life. She was now tonguekissing a strange woman, and was being licked by her husband as two other strangers sucked and fondled her wonderful nipples. Suddenly some teeth took a hold of my cock and my attention was snapped away from the awesome sight in front of me. Jenny had bitten my cock! I looked down and grabbed her by the hair, and said,

"HI Jen, you nasty bitch!! Keep going baby - don't stop."

Without even ushering a word, Ken's hot wife Jenny took my shaft into her hot little mouth and started sucking me off. It was wild. Meanwhile, on the couch things were hotting up for Fiona too. Rick had changed position with the guy licking her, and had his cock positioned at her entrance. John was still sucking her nipples, but now she was also sucking off Alf's cock as Joanne scratched her back and fondled her hubby's balls as Fiona sucked his cock. It was very nice to watch this whilst my own cock was being sucked, let me tell you!

Fiona stopped sucking cock long enough to watch as Rick pushed the first strange cock into her pussy since her marriage. Rick did not have an overly large cock, but I knew he was fit and a good pumper! He was true to form, and soon Fiona's whole body was shaking In order to steady herself, she took Alf's cock back into her hungry mouth. John kept sucking her nipples and she really was enjoying all this sexual action. The fucking action got so forceful, that John decided to just stand back and masturbate as he watched his mate Rick fuck Fiona as she sucked off Alf, whose wife was still fondling his balls. Suddenly, Fiona lunged forward and gripped Rick as though she was going to die, and Alf's cock popped out of her mouth. She wailed and moaned in a scene I had never ever seen before as a climax wracked her body. People rushed into the orgy room to see what all the noise was, and they were rewarded with one of the most sensationally erotic orgasms I have ever seen. Fiona, pole-axed by Ricks erection in her pussy, thrashed, bucked and screamed her way through a 30 second orgasm that stunned the crowd. It was too much for John and Alf, and both men started to cum, spraying their sticky goo all over the wailing Fiona.

Joanne seized her opportunity and licked the cum of both men off Fiona's chest, as she gradually started to come down from her ograsmic high. Rick, ever the trooper, kept up his fucking rhythm all through her ograsm and beyond, until he too started to cum. Fioan went berserk.

"OOooh, yes, fuck me you bastard, Stick that cockdeep inside me and fill me with your cum. Hurry - make me ful with your hot seed. Come on, fuck me harder, yesssss...that's it, stick it in further ooo hh yyyyess...more, more more!!!"

It was a great sight, but even this was too much for John. He gripped Fiona roughly by the hips and jammed his cock inside her as deep as it would physically go. Several pumps the same and he began to come inside me secretary. His ass cheeks were clenching amazingly as I knew he was dumping his see ddeep inside her married pussy. She was loveing it as spurt after spurt lined her pussy walls.

When the hot action subsided and John withdrew his cock, a small trail of cum seeped out from Fiona's pussy. Joanne swept down and licked it clean, before two more men appeared in front of Fiona and decided to join in the fun. The first one simply pushed his cock in without saying a word. He didn't kiss Fiona or anything. He jammed his cock in and her face showed a look of total surprise. Mind you, it made no difference to the guy who was now fucking her. He reached up and took hold of her tits quite roughly, and began a routine of sqwueezing then fucking her, whilst his mate grabbed her roughly by the hair and made her suck his cock.

Meanwhile, Jenny had me very close to cumming myself! Watching Fiona being used and fucked by the two newcomers had pushed me even closer to filling her mouth with my own cum. I reached down and pulled her hungry mouth off my cock. She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and disappointment.

"Not yet baby" I said, and turned her around to face away from me, before bending her forward and pushing my cock into her doggie style over the chair. Jenny has a wonderful figure for a woman of her age, and her sexy little thong tanline was clearly revealed for me now as i slid my cock inside her very moist cunt. I began a fluid motion of fucking this vixen, as I looked over and saw the guy inside Fiona pull out and cum all over her stomach. She had now had four loads of cum either inside her or on her body, and we had only been playing for about 40 minutes!

The man near her head barely missed a beat and pushed inside her drenched bald pussy next. He must have been either large or thick, because her eyes nearly popped out of her ehad when he entered her already loosenend cunt. She held on for dear life by puting herhands around this guys neck as he fucked her. Before long, I noticed that her eyes were closing and she started to cum again. The room again filled with the noise of her orgasm. The thrashing continued and it was too much for the big guy. He simply pulled out his cock, and aimed it at the face of the thrashing woman. Totally oblivious to what was about to happen, Fiona moaned loudly and her mouth fell open, just at the right time! Mr big cock squirted the first jet of cum directly into her open mouth, and she coughed and sputtered at the sudden load that was deposited there. The next move surprised me a little, and I admit that it caused me to jam my cock hard and rough into Jenny as she moaned beneath me.

Fiona bent forward and took the cumming cock deep into her mouth, and proceeded to suck and gulp down every last drop of cum that was on offer. She was ravenous, and the group of men watching her perform was now getting rather large.

A friend of mine, George, bent over and whispered soemthing into Fiona's ear. I have no idea what it was but I got the gist soon enough when Fiona turned around and got on all fours on the chair, her head resting on the beack of it as George pushed his cock into her from behind. Larry went round to where her head was and eased her chin off the upholstery so she could suck his cock at the same time. Meanwhile, I decided I'd seen enough, and asked Jenny if we could go join in the action. She smiled and wiggled my cock free of her delightful pussy in response. She kissed me on the lips and told me she'd see me later. I walked across the room, my glistening cock shining in the dull lighting. When I arrived at Fiona, she was on her hands and knees, with a stranger's cock pumping her pussy, and another in her mouth. She had already pleasured several men that night, and I was certain there were lots more to cum!

Anyway, I decided that seeing as Fiona was there to repay me for solving her debt problem, I would push her to her limits. As she was sucking cock and being fucked by George, his hands on her hips, I reached down and pulled her ass cheeks apart quite wide, exposing her asshole. I took one finger and licked it before putting it gently but firmly to her anal opening. She looked up at me, her eyes shoing fear, but was unable to do much to stop me as she was being firmly fucked from behind and Larry was not about to let her stop sucking his cock either. I pushed my finger in knuckle deep, then pulled it back out, lubricating it fully with her juices before pushing it in and out again a few times. Her tight little sphincter began to respond, and so I pushed it in all the way, until the webbing of my hand met the edge of her anus. She moaned and I could see her push back against George's cock, a sure sign that she felt it ok for me to continue. I did just that.

I withdrew my finger and wet three fingers, before repeating the process with the three fingers utnil all were burid deep inside Fiona's tight asshole, her butt now stretched and ready to be fucked. I asked George to sit down on the couch next to where we were fucking, and he smiled. He knew what I had in mind, having been a member for longer than Dee and I. I moved Fiona over to him and guided her down on to his cock, her chest facing George, his mouth quickly finding her breasts as his cock slid into her sopping snatch with ease. After watching her fuck up and down on his cock for a minute or so, I moved into position behind her, my now totally throbbing cock aching for release. Jenny had worked me up very nicely, as had the fucking of Fiona by all those men she had never met before. As I pushed the bulbous head of my cock into her anus, I could see cum all over her boobs and shoulders, that had dripped down from her earlier blowjob and fucking action.

I jammed my cockhead in until suddenly the muscles of her asshole relaxed and I popped in all the way - engulfed by the heat of her ass. I could feel George's cock in the other opening, and Fiona moaned and squealed as she experienced her first ever double penetration. She was a hot little minx. I really started to push deep into her ass, expecting her to reach back to stop me from jaming it in so deep, but to her credit, she simply jammed her hips backwards, forcing my cock to penetrate feeper into her once virgin rectum.

George suddenly announced he was cumming, and reluctant to get out of her ass, I foreced her downwrds, feeling every pulse of his cock as he pumped her cunt full of yet another load of semen. Fiona just kept jamming down on his cock, oblivious to the fact that he had gone rather soft. I could no longer feel his hardness through the sheer membrane that separated our cocks inside Fiona's cunt and ass.

I wanted to push Fiona onwards to more sex, and so I withdrew my cock, and sat down on the chair again, pulling her back down on to me.

"Guide my cock into your tight asshole Fiona. I'm going to let everyman in this room DP you with my cock deep up your ass" I said, sort of expecting her to protest. She didn't.

Instead, she did exactly as she was told, pushing her asshole down really hard on my now aching cock, her hands now playing with her own nipples in an effort to obtain a little more stimulation.

"Come on boys, line up and cum on her as i fuck her ass" I called to the men watching.

They didn't need a second invitation.

Jason walked over and pushed his cock inside Fiona as my cock again felt at home in her shitter. He was a younger man and although endowed with great muscles, his cock was less than average. Fiona leaned back and moaned at first, but then whispered in my ear.

"This guy has a needle dick" she said. "I need bigger Steve".

I smiled and bit her on the nape of the neck, eliciting a groan from her as I lifted her hips and jammed in another inch. Jason didn't last long, and he pulled out and spurted all over her tits, before Tim positioned himself for his turn. Tim is fifty-five years old, and rather portly. However, according to Dee, my lovely wife, he is the best fuck in the swingers club. Apparently he has the ability to touch places that none of us with average cocks can reach. Despite being middle aged and overweight, Dee says he pumps really well and has a large, fat cock. I now knew what she meant! His cock imposed itself upon mine as I fucked Fiona's ass. As he pushed it further inside her, she squealed and hung on for dear life! Ted pushed in and started to pump away like there was no tomorrow.

On and on he went, until finally, as Fiona approached aother orgasm and the cum started to churn again in my own balls, Ted announced he was cumming too.

Suddenly all hell broke loose, because not only did the three of us start to cum together, but a few of the men watching and wanking near Fiona's body started to spurt aswell. It was amazing. Fiona closed her eyes and that amazing high pitched scream echoed throughout the whole buidling as a massive orgams gripped her body, sending it into violent convulsions on my cock which was embedded seven inches deep inside her bowel. Ted pulled back as he came and sprayed Fiona's face, hitting her on the chin, the eye and two spurts which managed to hit her lips and tongue as she screamed. The guys either side of her also managed to spray her face totally, and stream after stream of white goo landed all over her face and chin. The thing that sent me finally over the edge was when Fiona, still cumming, reached down to the group of cocks around her face and tried to jam them all into her mouth at once. She was ravenous and attempted to suck and lick clean about nine cocks!