Fire Hose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my Kindle and went back to reading Fanny Hill: Memoirs for a Woman of Pleasure. It's always good to revisit the classics. I just loved the Victorian way to describe a woman's body, and sex.

"Listen, my pet, maybe you'll learn something," I told him. "This is a scene where a bawdy older woman, Phoebe, teaches our heroine Fanny, the joys of sex."

Her fingers played and strove to twine in the young tendrils of that moss which nature has contrived at once for use and ornament.

"Do you know what that means, my pet?"

Scott thought for a moment. "No Mistress."

"It means that Phoebe was twirling Fanny's pubic hair around her finger, pet."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now be a dear and pick up that soap and washcloth and start at my feet."

"Ahh ... that's it," I encouraged him, as he had raised my foot out of the water and had washed it and then started sucking on each toe.

"That's enough pet, now go higher."

I went back to my e-reader but was getting horny with the prose of John Cleland and my boy toy now washing my legs and then using his tongue to clean them. My pussy was starting to tingle, which meant it needed attention soon.

"Higher slut."

His hands were getting close to my kitty and the warm water and the moment made me want him.

"Use one finger pet ... on my pussy."

I spread my legs under the water to accommodate the girth of his paw. His thick middle finger ran the length of my gash.

"Yes slut ... just like that ... slower ... slower ... yes ..."

I picked up the scene for boy toy fireman while he stroked me to a leisurely orgasm.

But not contented with these outer posts, she now attempts the main spot, and began to twitch, to insinuate, and at length to force an introduction of the finger into the quick itself ...

"How about this pet, what is Fanny saying?" I asked him.

"Phoebe ... Phoebe is sticking her finger inside Fanny's pussy?"

"That's right pet ... and now I want you to do that to me."

Scott's finger slipped easily inside my wet passage, warmed all around by fragrant water, and it was heaven. He achieved a rhythm that made me issue an involuntary sigh.

"Another finger now slut."

The second finger stretched me open to sweet pleasure. He pushed them inside me, his bicep flexing as he worked his hand between my legs. My orgasm was imminent. I started reading aloud Fanny's orgasm:

Lifted then to the utmost pitch of joy that human life and bear, undestroyed by excess, I touched that sweetly critical point ... breaking out into a deep drawn sigh, sent my whole sensitive soul down to that passage where escape was denied it ...

The pleasure was too great for me to continue. Instead, my words broke down to insensibility.

"Ohh ... slut ... God ... fuck ... fuck ..."

My body thrashed in the water. My head exploded. Slut boy knew how to finger a woman as well. I lay there until the water stilled and my ragged breathing became regular.

Composure regained, I told him, "Shave my legs slut, and if you do a good job maybe there'll be a treat for you."

I lifted my left foot onto the ledge of the tub. He lathered his hands and spread the foamy cream all over the leg, up to the mid-thigh. He used the utmost of care to shave me, clearly enjoying his task. Once finished with the left leg, I shifted around to the over end of the tub to allow him to shave the right. Satisfied, I let him help me out of the tub. I grabbed his cock, still erect, and squeezed it.

"Maybe he'll get a treat too."

* * *

Slut boy was in my bedroom, kneeling at the foot of my bed. I threw two new pairs of Wolford pantyhose (in black, of course) on the bed. I handed the smaller pair to him.

"Put them on me slut."

I pointed a toe at him to allow him to unroll it over my foot and partially up my leg. I then stepped into the other leg, shimmying my body as he pulled them over my hips. I modeled them for him.

"You like slut?"

"Yes Mistress, very much so."

"Do you want your treat for being a good slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

I threw him the larger pair.

"These are for you. Put them on."

They were the identical style and color to mine.

I had to keep from laughing as he struggled to get the pantyhose over all of those ridiculous muscles. He finally succeeded, the front panel barely restraining his cock.

"How does it feel slut?"

"Amazing Mistress. Thank you."

"I have one more task for you."

"Anything Mistress."

I laid back on the bed with my legs dangling over the edge. I spread my pantyhose clad legs. The material was sheer enough so boy toy could see every detail under them. There was a growing wet spot visible.

"Beat off on my pussy."

Fireman Scott took his fire hose out of his pants and started wanking it hard, his eyes transfixed on mine, then my breasts, and then my pussy. Without permission, his free hand started caressing the silky pantyhose material encasing my legs.

Within moments he grunted and pointed his hose at my pussy, covering the sheer fabric with a sheen of sticky white cum.

We both admired his handiwork.

"Lick it off slut."

He got on his knees and eagerly licked the cum off, lapping it up like the cat with the proverbial bowl of cream. Cum was smeared on his face.

I lifted my hips and pushed the pantyhose down to allow him access to my pussy.

"Use that talented tongue to take me to that special place again slut."

He did.

* * *

Scott was a regular at my house. Marta would still come over but Scott was my main companionship. With familiarity comes ... familiarity. I fell back into my well worn patterns. Scott turned out to be a more than adequate bartender, and learned how to make the perfect Manhattan. He learned to enjoy them himself.

He was a tough guy. He was trained that way. I had a little test with my subs. I'd let them worship my feet, knowing there would be punishment to follow. Most of my subs had some kind of foot fetish, so they found the enticement too irresistible. The punishment got progressively more severe, and I don't remember a sub going more than ten rounds.

Scott earned the right to take my test.

He had made me a drink, or maybe two, and then we adjourned to my bedroom. He was wearing his usual nothing and I was in a black bra and black pantyhose.

He knelt in front of me, looking up with soulful eyes, and I told him the wicked bargain.

"You can worship my feet for a minute, and then I can punish you. You can go as long as you wish, but the punishment will get more severe with each round. Is that understood slut?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand."

I extended my pantyhose clad foot under his balls, raising it to rub the silky material against the underside of his cock.

"You get to kiss this foot slut." Then showed him the whip I used for the occasion. It had a single leather fall with the end knotted. Marta's favorite.

He started kissing, licking, as quickly and feverishly as he could, slobbering over the stockinged foot.

I checked my watch. About fifty seconds had elapsed. I waited a few seconds and told him to stop. He doubled over with his head practically touching his knees, giving me a clear view of his ass. I flicked the whip and struck his right cheek with a loud snapping noise. It was meant to sting.

He winced and his body stiffened but he said nothing. I watched his nose flare. He wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of giving me a reaction.

I hit the other side ... harder. His neck snapped back and his mouth opened but nothing came out. There were two bright red spots on his ass. This was searing, fist pounding pain.

I dangled my foot in front of his wide open eyes. Pain had flooded his body, but his eyes were on my foot. I could see he wanted it.

"You may continue, if you wish," I told him. It was an offer he couldn't refuse.

He didn't hesitate. He resumed his lovemaking of my foot, sucking each toe, wetting the stocking with his saliva. He was licking the heel when I stopped him.

"Punishment time."

This time I administered two strokes to each cheek.

When I snapped my wrist and let fly on his ass his butt cheeks were tense. It's much better to be relaxed, but of course easier said than done. The knot of leather bit into his skin and surely caused a brilliant flash of pain. His back arched and ever muscle stiffened, no different than when he was in the throes of orgasm. An audible gasp escaped his clenched teeth. I had found the fucktoy's pain point.

Now it was time to see if fucktoy was going to play my game.

"How did that feel slut?"

He was still snorting through his nose. "It hurt Mistress Franny."

"You want another one, don't you slut?"

He thought only for a second. "Please Mistress. I beg you for another one." He bent over and gripped his ankles. It was a cute ass, and now it had three kisses from me.

"If you insist," I said, right before I snapped another one square on his ass. He stumbled forward a half step and caught himself before he fell. This fireman was in tip top shape. My whip hadn't come close to breaking the skin. I doubted he would even have a welt. Buns of steel. Three more followed.

I gave him a minute to recover. I didn't have to say anything. He was staring at my foot. My whip was not going to stop him from getting what he wanted. I sat and raised my foot and let him lavish love on it. He looked heartbroken when I told him his minute was up.

We went through ten rounds. His ass was pockmarked with angry red circles. No one had ever gone ten rounds. His cock was an angry purple. I think that if I had just touched him that he would have cum. He was turning into a good pain slut. I decided to give him his reward.

"Cum on my foot slut."

He knelt next to it and started pumping his thick cock. Precum had already coated his top fingers and the head of his penis was flaring with each stroke.

"Uhh ... uhhhh ... uhhhh ..." he groaned as the crescendo of pain and pleasure overwhelmed his senses. His hose spewed fireman cum all over my stockinged foot. I watched the cum drip onto the floor.

I admired his handiwork. I picked up my phone and started a video. "Lick it off my foot slut."

This was precisely the type of nasty shit that made my little man in the boat stand up. He was going to do it and he was going to love it.

His tongue started at my toes and followed the curve of my foot up to my ankle. He showed me the cum on his tongue and then swallowed it. He did that until my foot was clean. As I told you, Scott was a neat freak, even when it came to licking up his own cum.

I turned my phone around so he could see the movie I just took. He watched himself eat his cum. The slut's cock was already showing signs of life.

"I should show this video to my friends, shouldn't I slut?"

With his cum still clinging to his lips, he agreed. "If it pleases you Mistress."

"Right answer slut." I hit "send," and the video was sent to a small circle of my women friends. Scott would be the entertainment at our next gathering.

* * *

I had Scott come over early for some additional training before the party. I'd been wearing the same pair of panties for the past three days and I thought it would be good to give them to a new owner.

"Come here slut."

I draped them over his head so he could smell them.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"I would like your fragrant panties Mistress."

I stretched them over his head, with the stained gusset over his nose.

"Smell me slut."

His eyes peered through the panties leg holes at me as I heard him inhale the scent of his submissive fantasy. I made him watch me run my hands up and down my stockings. I was wearing a pair of Christian Dior thigh highs with a floral pattern and lace tops. He was practically drooling. I sat on a footstool and extended by leg out with my toe pointed to his mouth.

"Open."

He knelt in front of me and opened his mouth and held it wide open for me. I moved my toes forward until they were inside his mouth, stretching his lips around my hosed foot.

"Lick it slut boy."

His tongue went to work on my toes, as I wiggled them inside his mouth. He was breathing hard, and the smell of the panties accelerated his burning need.

I started fucking his face with my foot. He kept his hands behind his back in a kneeling position, mouthing my foot. My leg got tired so I stopped. He was panting, but wanting more, and disappointed when I took my stockings off so I could take a shower.

"Come here slut boy."

He crawled over, his slobber running off his chin. I wadded up the wet thigh highs and stuffed them into his mouth.

"Be a good boy and chew on this while I shower."

* * *

I let slut boy dry me off after my shower. He was a bit aggressive drying my breasts so I made a mental note to increase the punishment I already had planned for him. I didn't blame him for trying, but sluts like him are always testing their limits. Scott wanted to get an unearned touch of his Mistress. His behavior would have to be corrected.

He was kneeling on the bathroom floor, awaiting direction. I liked his square jaw and dark curly hair.

"Do you want to show me how much you love me?"

"Always Mistress."

"I'm having friends over for our Wednesday afternoon social gathering. We've been doing this for a long time. We all share the same ... interests ... and I want to show you to them. They have considerable experience in the matters that you and I have been working on, and they may ask you to do things."

It didn't take long for Scott to realize what I was asking. He'd be agreeing to submit to people he'd never met.

"I understand Mistress."

"Good." I fully expected his agreement. "Now there's the matter of the punishment I owe you."

Scott was surprised. "Punishment, Mistress, for what if I might ask?"

"You may not ask. But I was going to tell you if you hadn't interrupted me. I was going to punish you for your impertinence yesterday in asking me a question without permission, and today when you weren't drying my breasts, you were fondling them, and just now for interrupting me."

I kept a small chest in my bedroom for my toys. I pulled out two special items for Scott's punishment. I wanted him to remember this. I had him stand in the bathroom with his hands on the counter. He looked like an Adonis. I selected a flogger with about fifty leather falls. It was good for warming him up.

I made a show of swishing the flogger so he could hear it well before I struck him. I didn't hold back, and the first one caught him a bit by surprise, as it knocked the wind out of him. His bottom was already a light pink.

He braced himself for the second, and I could see his abs harden as he heard the incoming blow. He didn't move, but I could see on his face that it hurt.

His face grimaced three more times as his bottom took on a reddish hue. I could see a fine sheen of sweat on his forehead.

"That's the normal punishment for this type of infraction."

I tugged on his cock, erect of course.

"I see that you enjoyed it."

I picked up a rattan cane. Used for special occasions. I wanted to give him a taste.

"Get ready slut. I'm going to use a cane on you. Just one stroke. Are you ready slut?"

Speaking to the mirror, he answered "Yes Mistress."

I snapped my wrist and the cane flexed and laid a perfect horizontal welt across his bottom. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to get his attention. He yelped. He was sucking air.

"Hurt like a motherfucker, didn't it slut?"

"Oh God ... yes Mistress."

"Remember it next time you talk back to me."

* * *

I had a few hours to kill before our guests showed up. I had the slut put out the snacks and mix a pitcher of Manhattans. We finished the prep early so I thought I'd teach him a new skill.

He was in the kitchen washing dishes when I came up behind him. He was wearing an apron, and nothing else. I cradled his balls in my hand. I think he dropped the dish he was washing back into the sink. I heard it clatter.

"Ever eat ass slut?" I breathed into his ear.

"No Mistress."

"Get on your knees."

His knees were resting on the kitchen's hardwood floor. I bent over and held the back of a kitchen table chair.

"Get your tongue in there slut."

Scott got the idea right away, sluicing his tongue between my cheeks and pushing the tip against my brown pucker. His tongue was slipping and sliding against my anus as he hummed a low guttural moan. He was getting off on eating my ass.

"Slut, spread the cheeks of my ass with your hands."

His big, meaty paws pulled my cheeks apart, allowing his tongue passage deeper into my ass. It felt wonderful ... delicious ... and forbidden.

"Yessss ... slutttt."

It was feeling a bit too good. I held onto the chair with one hand and used my free hand to rub my pussy. Scott's mouth was glued to my asshole as his tongue danced inside.

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhh ... ahhhh, I moaned, over and over, until I made the slut stop.

He was ready for the party.

* * *

"Ummm ... yummy shrimp cocktail," said Noni. She was one of my pals from the old neighborhood. Back in Brooklyn. Short, dark hair, stockier than me with big tits. We were roommates, sharing a flat in Park Slope. It was the first time I was exposed to femdom, through one of Noni's acquaintances. Eventually Noni acquired the same taste as me, and we sometimes shared subs. I was dying to show her my new toy.

She held up a shrimp by the tail. "New recipe?"

"My slut made it," I replied. "Marinated and grilled. Take a bow Scott."

Scott was serving my friend Celeste a Manhattan. Holding his empty tray, he took a bow. He was wearing only a bowtie and his fireman's boots.

"Made the drinks too?" asked my former employer Celeste. She now ran a Midtown ad agency. Sleek blonde with straight shoulder length hair.

"Yep."

"Talented slut you have there," said Celeste. She picked up femdom through me, and through her connections in the modelling world she had her pick of willing subs. He would have to be a special toy to get her attention. "So, what else can he do?"

I took a sip of my delicious drink. I was finishing my third and I knew I had overdone it. I didn't care.

"I found out he can eat ass. Made me cum earlier today. I'd recommend it."

I slid my finger under his bowtie strap and jerked him over to me.

"What about it slut boy, do you like to eat my ass?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How about my beautiful blonde friend here, Celeste. Would you like to eat her ass?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well ask her."

I let go of him so he could stand in front of Celeste. She was admiring his pecs.

"Excuse me Miss Celeste. I'm Mistress Franny's new slut fireman. May I eat your ass?"

Celeste looked carefully at my new piece of eye candy and then squeezed his biceps.

"Turn around slut."

Scott show her his bare backside. She fondled each cheek.

"Nice and tight, slut boy. Has Franny started your anal training?"

"No Miss Celeste. I haven't yet had the pleasure of Mistress Franny's anal training."

She put her finger under his chin so she could look into his eyes. "Hmm ... maybe later today. In the meantime, why don't you be a dear and fetch me a few of those delicious shrimp."

Scott made off for the kitchen. Celeste held out her drink to toast with me. Our glasses clinked.

"Congratulations on your new toy, Franny. He's a cute little stud and I bet an eager one."

I was beaming with pride. Celeste was a tough grader. "He has endurance ... and a high threshold of pain." There was no doubt about the latter.

Scott came back with a plate for Celeste. She put down her drink and tried one of the shrimp, dipping it into the garlic aioli.

"Ummm ... divine. He made these?" Celeste looked at me and ignored Scott, who was standing right next to her.