Fire Island 1960 Something Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?"

"Yeah, well, she insisted that we try it. We kiss on the mouth in our family, but not like that."

"And?"

"I told that siblings didn't kiss like that, but she insisted that we try, telling me to close my eyes and forget that she was my sister."

"Sounds better. And?"

She was puckering up with her eyes closed. Of course I was also curious. So we did. The first one wasn't exciting, and she complained, puckering up again."

"And was it?"

"Hmm" We were both surprised how."

"Hm-hmm! Right, of course, she was then the same age that your older sister had been."

"Hadn't thought of that. Hm-hmm! But I had noticed that she had breasts."

"More than the girls in your class two years earlier?"

"For sure; runs in the family, at least my father's family."

"Hm-hmm! Not really a sexual experience, at least not one that could really surprise anyone, just trying to find out and be ready when the first boyfriend comes along."

"Oh, yeah. That was one of her arguments, and I had to admit that my first kiss hadn't been any better than kissing her when the family was around and one of us was off to somewhere else."

"Nothing else, better?"

"Hmm? What about dancing with a college girl at our sister's wedding. She clamped her hips right up against mine. You know what happened, and she certainly didn't mind. When we dance together again, we joked about it, indirectly, of course, and she was tickling the back of my neck. She knew what she was doing, and her obviously not minding made it more interesting."

"I bet, rubbing it between you."

"Hm-hmm. She said it was the best part of the evening for her. It certainly was for me."

"I can imagine. And since then?"

"Just you, and a whole lot better than anything else."

While telling, I had been holding her breast, my thumb unconsciously rubbing her nipple every now and then. Most of the time, I was looking off in space, recalling how it had been, as the experiences came back to me. She remarked:

"That is better. Are you turning me on?"

She looked up at me and then held my hand, answering her own question:

"You are turning me on," and she smiled.

"Maybe a little," I replied, squeezing her breast.

"Hmm? Wonder when your sister - the older one - got to let a guy see her?"

"If she did, he probably didn't just see her."

"Of course not. And I know what she probably wanted him to do."

She slid my hand down and raised her thigh and guided my hand down between them. As my finger slid down and slipped into her, she sighed:

"Um-hmm, just there. I want to feel you in me," and sighed as my finger moved a little, rubbing the front of her vagina. Her hips rocked and she sighed again, murmuring:

"Mmmm, that's nice."

I was surprised that my cock wasn't aroused.

"Mmmm, that was a enough story. I want to make it nice for you."

She got off my lap and knelt beside the deckchair. "I feel a little empty without you," and she held her pussy and smiled at me. "Look at him," and she looked down at my cock, "He wants something now, too."

He didn't look like he did, lying almost slack on my balls as she fondled me, but then began to feel like he would like it, stirring as her fingers explored, growing fuller in her palm as she played with my balls, moving them and massaging the loose skin of my sack. Yes, he was liking it, even after having come twice, no, three times already.

She took him in her hand, holding him up, and then leaned down and took him in her mouth.

Mmmm, he liked that, to feel her tongue rubbing, and became stiff, and she slowly nodded her head on him. Oh yes, it felt good, feeling her tongue and palette rubbing his knob, real good! And she was still holding my balls, and when my sack drew up, she stretched at the skin, holding her head still. God, she knew what felt good, how to make it good for a cock! As she loosened the skin of my sack, she raised her head and murmured:

"Don't let it come in my mouth," and then glanced up at me and said:

"but I won't leave you up in the air."

And then her mouth was back on me, her tongue moving as her head nodded up and down, and it felt so good, like when she had done it before "Unnn," I gasped, and she held still again and stretched my scrotum. God, it had been good, in her fucking mushie, and I recalled licking her pussy, as she started to move on me again.

"Ummm! That's so good," I said and watched her head moving on me, becoming more and more aroused, and saw my thighs twitch. So good!

"Oh, yes, you'd better be careful," I murmured, feeling like I was about to come.

"Yes, now!"

She raised her head and grasped me and made me come, spurting straight up, higher than I could remember, and then a couple of dribbles down on her hand.

I held her hand still, breathing deeply.

"God, that was good. Thank you. Did I deserve that?"

"You sure did. ... Remember what you did for me, twice?"

She smiled at me and remarked:

"I just love to see a man come that good, that strong. Not much stuff in it though."

She held her hand up. I had noticed that too, that it wasn't as thick and creamy as the first time that morning. She wiped her hand on my thigh and looked up with a grin, asking:

"Have you been fucking around or something?"

"I sure have, thanks, ... sexy fucking around all day, and hearing some sexy stories for the 'something'."

"And telling a little too," and she got up and sat down astraddle my hips, adding:

"That was good. Forget about your sisters when you see them:"

She leaned forward and held my ears, and I took her breasts in my hands, just enjoying feeling them. She sat back up and let her hands slide down onto mine and held them, and I tensed my muscles and said:

"I probably will, but I hope not, at least, that she won't ask how I've spent the day."

"Mmmm," and she squeezed my breasts, adding when I tightened them:

"No girl can do that. Oh just tell her: 'Oh, we were just fucking around.' No, I guess that's not such a good idea, using that kind of language."

We snickered, and I agreed, suddenly wondering if she would want to see me again. She was still holding my breasts, and I hers, and let my thumbs find her nipples.

"Girls can't do what?" I asked.

"Tighten their breasts that way," and I recalled her comment earlier in the day and said:

"You said something about that being another story."

She started to blush. Maybe she had before, when she said it, but I hadn't noticed. After a short pause, she replied:

"There is, but ... but I don't know if I will tell it. Maybe, ... or maybe not. You'll have to find out."

"Then I'll have to come back, even if you decide 'maybe not.'"

"If you want to."

Suddenly she lay down on top of me, raising her legs onto mine and looked in my eyes.

"I want you to, ... no maybes."

"I do too," I replied and grasped her ass and pulled her up on me and we kissed, pretty aggressively, and I was thinking: another kiss for a promise as she sucked on my tongue and I moved the cheeks of her nice ass and felt my cock indicate that it also wanted to see her again, as my fingers crept in behind her pussy.

"God, you're good to me," she said when we stopped kissing, adding:

"Am I so horny because I'm pregnant? Or is it you?"

"I don't know, but I'm horny because it's you," and raised my head and kissed her nose. "You've no choice," she answered and grinned:

"... but I'm glad, thank you, and if I feel the same tomorrow, just watch out."

"I hope so," and I jiggled her ass.

"Me too, she replied and spread her legs and sat back up.

"When, where?" I asked.

"Here, or on the beach?" she asked back.

"On the beach," I answered:

"... just to prove that this isn't the only thing we like to do."

"Maybe," she replied and grinned.

„Can your folks see the beach from the house? Why, 'cause I might .... Well, can they?"

I thought a moment:

"Only as far as where I was this morning, I think."

"Then let's meet down here, even if my waves aren't as good. When?"

"Like this morning, tenish? And we can make our own waves."

She grinned: "That's just what I was thinking."

Her hands slid up and down my body again.

"You'd better wash or they'll smell what you've been doing."

We got up and went to the bathroom, where she took a washcloth and washed my chest and stomach and my face, saying:

"Don't want you to go back with pussy all over your face."

We laughed, and then she washed my sex, "just for a last contact," as she said, and we went to the door - I almost forgot my shorts and went back to the patio and got them - and we parted.

On the way back to our family's house, I thought about everything, also trying to put together a story about how I had spent the day, planning its being together with the fictional group for a second and maybe a third day, the rest of the week? And then thought about my sister, and hoped that my blush would reside before I saw her. But when I got there, they weren't interested in how I had spent the day, just seemed happy when I indicated that I would be out the next day. That made things easy.

We finished the evening playing scrabble. I caught myself trying to make sex-related words, even forewent playing ORAL, recalling her comment about "oral gymnastics. Maybe that's why I lost. But as the saying goes: Lucky in love, unlucky in war, or sports, games, or whatever kind of competition.