Fire Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She preferred automatic eggs and grinders for her vibrators. Jake was a medium on the dick scale she had seen, and she didn't like exaggerated porn stars. Doug's sword was longer than her husband's but not as wide. It opened her gates well and stayed in her once she clenched around it. He kept slipping out awkwardly before that. Finally, she allowed him to arrange her onto the bed as he wanted, place his chest against her back, then push in. She held him inside her with one of her hands. She kept her other hand waving in the air while he pounded into her, then clenched her loins. One of his hands was rubbing her breasts from behind, carefully avoiding the wounded areas while lightly tweaking the nipples. His other hand was holding her against him and tickling her clit.

Emily felt vibrations pounding through her body, evidence of pent-up passion that her own toys and fingers had never settled, even with all her fantasies. She had tried so many different costumes and other tricks to arouse Jake over the years following her surgery, reminded him she was still herself, just slightly changed. He had tried to respond, but she had seen through his posturing. So she let him stray. She wanted the man she loved to be happy, who cared what anyone else thought. The only reason she hadn't strayed herself was for the sake of their child. Or could Matt have handled it? she wondered. Could I have handled it too? No, I never wanted to think about it. Now my child is grown, and I don't have to sacrifice that choice.

In this moment, here and now, she had freedom to enjoy herself. A one night zipless fuck with a nice man, a famous Casanova about whom she had fantasized many times. The reality didn't quite match her dreams, but she hadn't been expecting that. At least it wasn't overwhelming her. He isn't as crazy good as the hype, she thought, but it's enough to excite me and keep me coming back on occasion. That's fine, at least until I find someone better, longer-lasting. And I will look for them. After I settle my nerves with this man here and now.

She felt her body responding to his thrusts and caresses. A fire inside, pulsing and surrounding her. "Your Honor," Doug whispered into her ear. "I move for a directed verdict."

Emily laughed. "Granted." She then let him squeeze her shoulders while he stabbed into her hard from behind, pushing her down into the mattress and kissing the back of her neck. His beard lay against her soft hair, his cheeks rubbing the blonde waves. His fingers grabbed her clit and pushed it firmly, while his cock jabbed into her tunnel. Emily felt a small orgasm rising, with another larger one behind it. She let both climaxes crash through her, refusing to suppress either motion. I did consent to this encounter, she told her personal jury, and I like it!

Doug, the only other person on the jury, accepted her smiling argument with a powerful thrust in her cleft and a twist of her clit. He kissed the back of her head, flicked his fingers through hers. "You didn't come," she noticed, turning around when he pulled out of her.

"I'm a slow burn. I respond well to handjobs, if you're interested."

"Okay." She turned over and lay beside him, stroking his member with her fingers. Sweat was a decent aid at first, and the lubricant was also when she grabbed it. She kissed his belly and cock while rubbing them, not wanting to suck him again. She instead concentrated on the look in her eyes, the smile on her face as she watched his reaction. Jake had always enjoyed those gestures from her, and Doug seemed to also. Firm expressions of interest, arousal. Clear evidence of excitement from her, and passion. Emily did not want to fake anything in this moment, so she did not. Fortunately, it was easy to follow the system. Just believe in it, don't try to subvert it. Unless necessary, unless allowed.

"Doug," she said as she fingered him, opening her legs and pointing at her pussy, "can you..."

"Yes," he said, pushing two fingers into her at once.

Good, Emily thought. I always had to argue with Jake to get him to do this for me. He was nice about it, but he wanted to do sex in other ways than I did. With more frequency too. If I had not been afraid of other men, or of hurting our son, I might not have stayed with my husband. I let some of the monsters I put away or heard about in cases dominate my thoughts, and when I started having to defend them, it got worse. Until I was able to separate the guilty from the falsely accused and the repentant. Put the former away, help the latter get some mercy. Pleading their cases to the state, to the victims, is never easy. More often than not, I try to avoid disappointment. I believe in the system, and in each client I help. I calmed down over time, and I'm still not on the dark side. Fortunately, my number of repeat clients has been low. This man- well, he's not doing anything I don't want, so he can be a repeat client for fucking me. Maybe, if I come back here again. Or maybe, if he's ever in Houston.

She pushed her worries aside and concentrated on the pleasure in her soul. His hands on her body, her hands on his. His whisper in her ear. She moved her free hand to rub one of his arms as he caressed her breasts. Her pussy tightened, clenching around his digits.

"Em-i-ly," he gasped her name, shivering at her touch. His fingers windmilled inside her, flicking her vaginal insides and the folds around her clit. He found her special spots easily, pushed them hard. Emily felt her juices rising. Another one? Okay, she was fine with that. Then it was flowing through her, the climax, causing her to shake. He kissed and suckled at her nipples.

Doug then started gasping, his sword as hard as a smokestack. Emily sensed the forecast. She moved her lips down to the horizon of his loins, pulled the condom off him with a flourish. She then directed his member like a hose, spraying come into her mouth and over her chest. Encouraging him with rubs of her fingers, a smile, and a firm gaze. He erupted as directed, blasting white fluid all over her face, breasts, and stomach. Emily chuckled when he then fell back, staring at her.

She licked her lips clean and swallowed, then looked over her body- sweaty, loins red and wet with arousal, male cum all over her front torso. Yes, clear evidence of an enjoyable one night stand. Her body was reawakened to other people's pleasure. That was good.

The evidence showed that he had enjoyed the encounter at least as much as she had. His body was shaking, breathing heavy. His cock had deflated, but she could change that. Right? Emily decided to be hopeful.

"You want to go again?" she asked, analyzing herself. "I'm a bit sensitive, but if you want me to keep going...?"

"I'm fine until the morning," he answered. "Lisa wants to meet you again and I think I'll save some energy for her, if that's okay. Also, she said she's interested in you. She remembers giving you therapy. But she never touched you back then, just gave you a vibrator and kept things professional, watched over you from afar."

"Yeah," Emily remembered, rubbing his cum into her skin. She massaged her breasts, calming their vibrations, and lapped a few traces of semen off her fingers. "We did talk a lot about sex, though. What I liked men to do to me, when drugs and their egos weren't clouding the issue. And what I enjoyed doing with women. Are you saying she...?"

"She's busy finishing up with other clients in Los Angeles right now, but she'll be home in the morning. If you're interested, you can ask her." Doug moved to his pants, retrieved his phone, and showed Emily a folder of pictures.

Hmm, Emily thought. "Lisa's aged nicely."

Doug smiled. "I don't know if you've kept up with her. She rarely lets herself be interviewed on television. Her clients are more important to her than her image. The few times she's debated talk show hosts and TV doctors, I've seen them wither under her verbal assaults. Sex is good, she tells them, if you see it as that. Yes, bad people can hurt you, and you should distance yourself from them. Reject their grooming, counter it with your own. Let them know you are strong, that hurting you is not okay, yes- but at the same time, cooperate with the good people. Perceive them, appreciate them, and so forth. Give them affirmation and validation. You can feed their egos and yours alongside, if you know what to do and recognize your ability. Always be a proud ethical slut, she encourages people, and shame on those who would force you to be otherwise."

Emily smiled, glad to agree with all that.

Lisa was still the busty redhead Emily remembered. Her body looked older, but free of wrinkles. Seaweed treatments, Emily supposed, and other vitamin regimens mirroring her own. Doug looked like he didn't use similar treatments- or maybe he did, she wasn't sure. Beneath the surface, Emily saw emotions of pleasure, satisfaction on Lisa's face in each image. Okay, she wanted to see that in reality too. She had seen it with women once, before she'd surrendered to the general demands of society and her own desire for a child in the natural way. She had never gotten as extreme as some women she'd known- never letting the flaws she saw of one gender over the other overwhelm her. Emily was not a ranker. Either you satisfied her, or you did not. And she would treasure every moment, no matter the taste it brought to her. I do like variety too, she recalled from her long ago serial dating days and her continual fantasies.

"Can I text someone?" she asked Doug. "My phone's in my jacket."

"Your husband?" he guessed.

She nodded. "The pre-nup we made still applies. The separation agreements also. I just want verbal confirmation for something."

"No problem."

Emily stood up from the bed and walked naked to her jacket. She bent down and picked it up, then pulled her phone out. We're two hours ahead of Jake, she recalled, but if he's swinging tonight too, he's probably up. Or if not, hopefully he'll reply by the morning. Or if he doesn't, maybe I'll go ahead. My body wants it now. I guess I can advance from dame to duchess, and to other terms in time. I hope they can find something more respectful than unicorn while I seek a new spouse, or maybe I'll just call myself Emily. Yeah, that will work. I can live with the label of my name.

"Jake," she texted her husband, "it's as the evidence showed. Swinging is satisfying. I appreciate your gift. By the way, I want to get with a woman soon. Is that ok with you?"

His text came back in seconds. "Whatever you want. Love you."

"You too, as a friend," she typed back. She then stuck the phone back in her pocket and glanced at the closet. "You got a spare T-shirt? I don't like to sleep nude."

"Several." He indicated the dresser. "Second drawer, take your pick. Toss me one too, if you like."

Emily put her panties back on, then walked to the dresser and pulled out two random T-shirts. A gray one and a black one. She tossed him the latter and donned the former herself. Doug had meanwhile replaced his underwear and was settling the pillows.

"You're not going back to your room," he said, looking at her. "You don't have to stay here, though. My guest room..."

She bent down over him, grabbed his face, and stopped his protests with her lips on his. She smiled when she pulled away. "Your wife liked crazy tests sometimes, if I remember her correctly."

"Yeah. She still does."

"Turnabout is fair play, right?" Emily chuckled. "Oh, and don't get any ideas. I'm not in love with you. This is just a fun thing, and if your wife wants me to leave, I will."

"Got it. I'm not in love with you either. But I did enjoy shagging you."

"Likewise." She grinned and motioned him away from her, then lay down beside him. "If you wake up sometime tonight, and want me again..."

"No. I'm saving it for Lisa."

"In that case," Emily smiled, "I look very forward to meeting and possibly fucking your wife."

***

Chapter 5: Sex Therapy.

***

In the morning, the bed was shaking.

Emily frowned as she woke up. A strange scent was in the air, and she at once sensed a new presence in the bed with them. Doug was gasping, the intruder looming over him, stroking and kissing the hard organ between his legs. Emily guessed that the presence was welcome. She also placed the scent. Laura Ashley perfume. That was enough for her to identify the intruder. She remembered Lisa Coleman favored that perfume on occasion. The room was still dark, so she flicked on the bedside lamp to confirm her suspicions.

Yes, a curvy redhead a couple years older than her and Doug was in the bed with them. It was Lisa, her face alight with lust. She was dressed in an orange T-shirt and white panties, obviously having disrobed in preparation for their presumed activities. She was caressing her husband's cock through his underwear, kissing its hard length under the cotton. She turned to Emily and grinned. "Hey."

"Hello, Lisa," Emily greeted her former therapist. "Been a while." She beamed. "Do you mind if I played around with your husband?"

"Not in the least," Lisa replied, smiling. "He made you feel good, right? And you returned the favor?"

"Yes," Emily said. Doug was also nodding.

"Then there's no problem at all," Lisa chuckled. "I wanted you to do that with him." She glanced at Doug. "Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, Hero. I slept on the plane. Frank Martin picked me up and drove me over. Your texts told me things went okay with Emily. I'm glad evidence bears out what you thought would happen after our second chat."

"Yes," Doug confirmed, smiling at her. Emily could hear the truth and love in his voice. "I'm glad you're back, Fire Woman. Thank you for letting me play with Bombera while you were away."

"Glad you had fun, Frost Fire," Lisa snickered. She then turned to Emily. "Emily Johnson, Doug's original Fire Woman. It took me a bit to remember you. Did you remember me before now?"

"Yes," Emily affirmed. "And you can keep the name." She gestured at her body. "You going to give me another vibrator? Some more advice? Or will you just shut up and touch me?"

Lisa smirked, then rolled into the other woman and pressed her lips to Emily's with firm intensity. Their tongues danced for a second, then they split. "How long has it been?" Lisa asked her.

"Since 2004," Emily answered. "I married Jake that year, wanted to stay faithful to him. Matt came within nine months. Some of my bridesmaids and I enjoyed our bachelorette party."

"That was a long time ago." Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. But I still remember, and fantasize." Emily smiled. "Now remind me, please. I want a new fun time."

Lisa waved at Doug. "Mind if he watches?"

"I want him to."

Lisa smirked again and embraced Emily. They had never physically touched before, but their talk sessions had gotten very graphic and intimate. Lisa had wanted Emily to sort out the memories of the men who had violated and confused her from the ones of those who had satisfied her before. Separate truth from fiction, wheat from chaff. And now Emily would do that again with her own memories of times with women versus her fantasies. Enjoy what she desired with Lisa, directly.

"Show me where you want to touch and be touched," Lisa said, taking Emily's hand in hers. She moved that hand to her body. Her other hand she let Emily take and move to her body. Doug relaxed on the bed beside them, watching but not touching himself.

His wife and their mutual friend moved together into a scissor position, cunts and breasts rubbing together through T-shirts and panties. Red hair mingled with blonde, and lips touched. Tongues lapped back and forth, hot breaths moved in and out. Breasts heaved, legs shook. Hands roamed and squeezed torsos and thighs. Emily and Lisa split for a moment, each pulling off their shirts and underwear. Their bodies were flushed with rising fire. Lisa's nipples were large peach-colored peaks. Her body showed evidence of intense martial arts and calisthenics. A thin red line of hair pointed at the area between her slim legs.

Emily's pink nipples were similar hard points. Her tanned skin shone, sweaty and wet around her loins. Her well-muscled legs and arms opened as she moved back to and embraced Lisa. Doug grinned as he watched.

"Let me," Emily whispered, kissing Lisa again. She then thrust two fingers into Lisa's pussy and jiggled them, moving her mouth down in accompaniment. She kissed Lisa's chest, neck, nipples, stomach, and thighs, arousing tremors in each. Emily felt old familiar desires erupting beneath her skin as Lisa's hands moved over her body, playing a similar symphony. They arranged themselves side by side, one's face near the other's pussy. Each stabbed two fingers and tongue into each other's folds, licking and thrusting. Emily relished the taste of another woman. She hadn't experienced it in a long time, and it was still good. This woman, another of her fantasies, especially.

Lisa was also enjoying the moment. Emily's acrid scent and honeyed juices flowing into her, the latter squirting out of her cunt as if they just needed a certain hand to reawaken the nerves. They tenderly touched one another, dallying and building pleasure slowly but surely. Doug appreciated the sight with calm fascination, occasionally a heavy breath, but no whoops or laughter. He still did not touch himself. He was aroused, though. When she looked, Emily could see the evidence of that.

She exchanged more cunt laps with Lisa, felt her first eruption of the morning coming. Okay, Emily beckoned it, come on. Lisa's fingers pinched her clit, her lips kissed it, and she was off. One sharp long flash of flame.

As it receded, Emily moved her fingers over Lisa's body. She stroked the other woman's nerves, tickled her cunt, squeezed her clit and rear. She thrust her tongue into Lisa too, as Lisa was doing to her. They kissed and licked each other. Soon Lisa was also exploding, laughing in triumph. "Thank you," she said when she calmed down.

"You too," Emily smiled back at her, looking up with juice-stained lips from between Lisa's legs. She then turned her body around, pressed it to Lisa's once again. "Can we do this some more? I used to love it."

"As you wish," Lisa giggled, taking the other woman in her arms and thrusting their bodies together front to front. Breasts pushed against breasts, legs to legs, thighs against each other's cunt. Sweat grew, bodies shaking. They held each other close with their arms, rubbing flesh together but not kissing. Not until each had orgasmed once more, then pulled back a bit. Emily and Lisa then kissed again, briefly but with evident fire.

"Whoa," Doug gasped out when they separated, speaking at once. "I... I can't hold out much longer."

Lisa gave him an offhand wave. "One sec, Hero. Hey, Emily, you like what I did to you?"

"Yes," Emily confirmed, guessing the game. "Did you like what I did to you?"

"Hell yeah! But you're not in love with me, right?"

Emily considered the issue, then shook her head. "No."

"Phew. What about women versus men? I still prefer men, by a small margin. You?"

"Not sure." Emily smirked. "I want to meet more women, refresh my memories."

"We can help you with that here. Some more men too. Clarke, Jodie Lee, Wouter, Tess, all our various friends with benefits who will touch you. You like that?"

"Yes." Emily was smiling now, proud that she had finally entered her husband's world. Still several months till divorce is finalized, she considered. Maybe if he shows me more of these clubs in Houston, if we meet some more fun couples... no, I doubt that will work. But I'm willing to try the possibility. With that, we can stay friends at least.

For now, she looked at Doug, then at Lisa. "Your husband needs to come."

"That he does. Want to help me with him?"