Firecracker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The halfling jerked back to a soupy state of consciousness. The older man's cock slid out of his mouth and he turned his head to meet his eyes. "A little." He swiped his mouth with the back of his hand and settled his head on Willem's stomach.

He grunted a little in irritation when Willem forced one eyelid open with his thumb. "Well, at least you wont slip into a coma or anything." He yawned again, this one so wide, Isaac could hear his jaw crackle. "You look good with brown eyes. But promise me that you'll wake me up as soon as you do. You need to—"

Willem smirked. His Firecracker was already asleep. He wanted nothing more than to let his head fall back to the pillow and join him.

Instead, he whispered the words of his covenant with Min.

The Afreet slithered out of his mouth, in a sensation not unlike vomiting. Thankfully tasteless, but hot enough to nearly burn his mouth. Min was invisible in the Earthly Plane, but Willem wasn't limited to that Plane.

Min's scales rippled as she slithered out of her vessel and made a protective circle around the entwined bodies in the bed. It was more of a kidney-shape, really. Each scale was clear as glass, the color of deep freshwater. Each scale was diamond-shaped and flat to her body. When she was angry or scared, the scales would flare up, like hackles on a dog.

She had a dozen pairs of wings down her sleek glassy body, folded shapes that glowed with the heat of embers. Her seven eyes glowed like hot metal.

"I should be within thee. Thou will have terrible indigestion."

Willem put a finger to his lips. When Min was in his stomach, she still spoke 'out loud', but quietly. Reverberating in the bones of his inner ear. When she was without, her voice was sibilant and very low. Not within the human definition of feminine.

She rolled all seven of her eyes. Small sparks flew, and he had to beat one of them out with the corner of the coverlet. "The little one could sleep through the earthquake of Antioch as he is now."

"I know she's close. It would be just like her to try something while we're weakened. I can digest when we're back home, and others can share the guard duty. I know I've asked a lot of you lately and—"

"Hush. I will watch over thee and thine. As I guard over mine own self."

"Thanks, Min." Surrounded by shimmering azure coils, Willem finally closed his eyes.

--

His hunger woke him.

At least partly. Isaac was a fairly restless sleeper, so he wasn't surprised when he opened his eyes to find himself level with Willem's freckled shoulder blades.

Despite a halfway-to-mindless hunger that resonated through his body, he didn't move. He didn't want to disturb the older man. Right now, the company of his thoughts was enough. He stared into the center of a scar at the back of Willem's neck. Teardrop-shaped, pink as a burned doll, the size of a thumbprint. Light fell through the chink where the curtains didn't quite meet. The thin line of sunlight bisected the burn at the base of Willem's neck, neat as the shadow of a guillotine.

The memories of being in the bathtub were hazy. Like remembering images from a dream. Was it possible to remember pain?

"You warned me." Isaac mouthed the words. He felt a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. "You make it sound so safe, hunting demons. Does it comes with experience?"

Willem snuffled in his sleep and sighed. Then his breathing was slow and regular again.

"I'll take that as a definite maybe."

Isaac spent another minute waking up, staring at the dust motes floating in the golden sliver of light. Doing a kind of karmic math in his head. One dead stepfather. Four men drained to within an inch of their lives. Now, four lives saved from an Iblis.

I can do more. Was the phrase that kept running through his head. I can help him, like Min and Enchilada and the others. I'm already feeding off of him. He says that he has too much for me to ever drain completely, but I am draining him.

His stomach growled. That was a more mundane kind of hunger, but it complemented the deep thirsting ache throughout his body like a minor chord.

Isaac leaned forward and kissed his lover, right on the old burn-scar. It was a perfect kissing-target. He rested his fingertips on Willem's right hip, stroking up and down his side, dipping down to tweak a nipple, to gently cup Willem's soft cock. When Isaac bit gently at the side of Will's neck, his cock gave a hearty twitch.

"Hmm. Is that a gun at my back? Or are ya just happy to see me?" Without turning around, Willem ground his hips back into Isaac's erection. Isaac growled happily.

Hungrily.

Willem lazily crawled for his suitcase. He didn't get up, but only heaved his upper body off the bed, fumbling at the straps of the case. The strip of sunlight had migrated, and with him leaning off the bed, it illuminated the soft pale fuzz on his ass cheeks.

Isaac slapped that perky ass, keeping his hand there to squeeze. Willem let out a little squeak and wiggled his hips. Isaac pushed him off the bed. "Long live the king."

"Hey." Willem grunted. "No fair."

Isaac crept to the edge of the bed and looked down at Willem. "Life isn't fair, and it was gonna take you forever to grab the lube that way. And I'm hungry."

Willem looked up at the younger man on the bed, a serious expression on his face. "All valid points."

Isaac practically squawked with surprise when Willem lunged up at him, pinning him down to the bed. He wiggled, trying to see if he could break free of his lover's grasp, but Will was much stronger than he looked. He was pinned to the bed, his erection pressing into the coverlets. "If you're in such a hurry, I can move things along." Willem whispered into his ear, before biting down on his earlobe.

Isaac gasped when Willem stuck two lubed fingers into his ass. He spread his legs and lifted his tail, panting like an animal in heat. The air around them grew hot.

Willem muttered his protective words, and spread Isaac's sweet round buttocks. "Please!" The younger man whimpered. "Please, Will!" His wings were fluttering against his lover's chest.

At the first stroke, the halfling had to bite down on a pillow to muffle his scream. Willem grinned and started to pound his cock into the half-demon under him. Isaac was so hungry that once he was feeding, he could no longer form words. The sensations of feeding and fucking were so powerful. Willem had figuratively fucked his brains out.

So when he stopped, Isaac swiveled his head so abruptly it was almost funny. His eyes glowed dim and red and he tried to push his hips back onto Willem's cock a few times. "Wi-illl!" He moaned.

"On your back." Willem growled, grabbing Isaac by the horn and kissing him so hard his head clicked back into the bedboard.

Isaac whimpered and turned onto his back, bringing his knees up to his chest, presenting his asshole, only to be thwarted again. Willem was taking his ankles, pulling them, straightening his legs out. His cock was sticking up like an exclamation point.

When Willem broke the kiss, Isaac finally saw that his arm was behind him, doing something with his ass.

"Will... You don't h—" Willem shut him up with another forceful kiss, bruising his lips.

"Well you didn't have to do what you did last night, either." Willem whispered. "Besides, I had a plug in my ass during the entire car ride yesterday, stretching me out. You don't want that to go to waste, do you Iz?"

"No sir." Willem could see the halfling's pupils dilating as he said it. He already had two fingers awkwardly buried in his own asshole, slick with lube. He got more lube and slicked up Isaac's shaft. The softness of the young demon's foreskin was heavenly, slipping through his slick fingers like hot silk. He could feel the tiny prickling points of pubic hair growing through the skin.

"Besides." Willem straddled Isaac. "I try and keep my promises."

Isaac didn't keep his hands idle. As Willem carefully lowered himself onto the tip of the halfling's cock, Isaac was stroking his cock with hands as hot as stones left in the sun. Isaac's tail was beating an excited tattoo against his back.

He whispered his protective words, and took the plunge. It had been a big plug, but the first few inches of Isaac's cock was still enough to bring surprised tears to the corners of his eyes. He took a deep shuddering breath, and thought about what it would have been like to take an Iblis' barbed phallus, even for an Incubus half-breed. He fought to relax, and on top of that, to make it look easy.

Willem grinned at Isaac. The younger man wouldn't have noticed regardless of what faces he was making. Isaac's eyes were shut and his face screwed up in a perfect caricature of ecstasy. Willem adjusted and started bobbing his ass up and down in tiny increments, slowly getting used to the monster in his ass.

"Oh...Oh... mm... hm..." Isaac was noisy, and the walls were thin. Willem liked the idea. He wanted to wake their neighbors in style. He bent down low over his lover's body, slowly moving his hips, and sucked hard at the side of Isaac's neck. Isaac made that strangled little yelp that he always did when he was overstimulated.

"Oh... Oh no you don't." Isaac growled breathlessly. Willem wobbled unsteadily when Isaac spilled him onto his side. He felt absurdly empty when he slipped off of the younger man's cock, but he grinned when Isaac climbed on top of him. He presented his ass, panting like he had run a marathon. Isaac had changed his mind quickly enough from 'you don't have to' to taking charge. Nothing was quite as fucking hot.

Well. Except maybe his come, which always came out boiling.

Willem didn't bother to muffle his voice the way Isaac did. When Isaac grabbed his hips and punched his way in, he cried out loud enough that Jo-Ann, three doors down, paused in watching her soap operas and rolled her eyes.

Isaac paused for a moment, worried, but Willem just pushed his hips back enthusiastically, leaving no doubt that he wanted more. an incredible feeling of fullness and the intoxicating half-friction of Isaac's silky foreskin. He could feel heat building up in his own body, in waves. Isaac's wings were fluttering, battering him with hot air.

"Shit. Oh... I'm co— I'm—" Isaac let out a great shuddering breath and Willem gasped when the cock in his ass seemed to expand even further, and then when Isaac's cock shrunk a little, and there was a lot more lube. Come that was hot enough to feel through his protection. The first time they had fucked like this, he had accidentally released his protection too early, and limped to the bathroom, hissing about douching with icewater.

This time he gritted his teeth and held onto his protection, panting and humping his hips a little. Isaac was fed now. He could see the halfling's eyes, bright as heart's blood in the corner of his eye.

Isaac slid out of him, and pushed Willem onto his back. He went down ravenously on his human lover's cock. Slurping and bobbing like he was still starving. Isaac groaned and used Isaac's horns like handles. Isaac plunged three fingers into his gaping asshole and went to town.

After Willem came, after he was able to think again, he mused that he preferred fucking Isaac when he was already full. There was something sexy about the half-demon being dependent on him. But it was sexier when Isaac was so fucking enthusiastic, even with nothing to gain.

Which brought him around to thinking about those five little words Isaac had whispered in the shower.

Isaac crawled up the bed. Wiping lube and come from his hand onto the hotel bedsheets, and licking his lips. His eyes had bags under them. He moved a little slowly, like he was sore, but he was smiling, and his eyes glowed healthy and red again. That was the important part. Willem had to fight not to fall asleep again. His stomach hurt. The Iblis wasn't agreeing with him. He compromised and set his phone alarm.

Isaac curled up under one arm, resting his head on Willem's chest. "Two hours? You've only been asleep for three. Jo said she would wait."

"It's—" Willem yawned. "—Too important. You can sleep while I work things out with Jo-Ann. I'll go over everything with you when we're home. You can drive for a bit. I'm just going to feel a lot safer when we're home. I have protections built into every cinderblock and timber of that house. Not to mention a lot of... ah..."

"Tenants?" Isaac said dryly.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Willem looked up at the ceiling. A reflection from somebody's headlights was shining through the sheer curtain and making a white starflash on the rippled plaster ceiling. "I should have said something, earlier."

"S'okay. I wasn't in my right mind." They seemed to be on the same wavelength. Thinking about that moment.

"No. You were. I'm just stupid and stressed. It has been a little hectic for the last two days."

Isaac giggled. "Just a little." Willem could feel the half-demon's tail slowly twitching by his leg. It tickled.

"I'm not sure if I've ever told you, but you've probably noticed it yourself. Humans can... sense us. A little bit."

Isaac seemed nonplussed by the apparent change of topic, but he went with it. "Yeah, I've noticed that. At first I thought it was because I always dress like a shoplifter, hoodies and sunglasses inside. But they always seem..." He thought about it for a moment. "Like they have a gut feeling, but they're ignoring it because the gut feeling is 'silly.' You get that, too?"

Isaac's head rose and fell when Willem's chest hitched with laughter. "Remember what I did to K'taal, you think any Joe Schmoe could do that?" Willem's chest settled into the slow rise and fall of his breath. Isaac could hear his voice, vibrating against his cheek. "For a long time, everyone I slept with, everyone I had any kind of relationship with, they had that gut feeling about me. I slept with people who were used to that gut feeling. I met up with dates I found on craigslist. I went to sleazy bars. Things almost never lasted more than a week. Sometimes, I would have a good night with a guy, and then after I'd see them shiver, like I made their skin crawl."

He sighed. "What I'm trying to say; awkwardly, slowly, painfully... Is that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Which is how I've been loving you for weeks, but I haven't said a goddamn thing."

Willem dared to look down, and Isaac was smiling, and flushed from sex, cuddling into him. "Idiot." When he said it, it was a term of endearment. "And here I thought I was being an idiot. Idiot."

Willem kissed Isaac's forehead. "If I say it to you, will I still be an idiot?"

"Yes. But less of one."

Willem grinned. "Ouch, babe. Well, here goes." He took a deep breath. "I love you, Firecracker."

"Love you, too." Isaac sighed, and was asleep in moments.

"How do you do that?" Willem murmured, a coy smile at the corner of his mouth.

*Yo

Onus 07 will NOT take another year to come out. I promise. It is already almost halfway done, and I'm in a good new environment. No drugs, better sleep schedule, new job, etc. It will be easier for me to write.

Firecracker was in hibernation for a while. I definitely foresee a third chapter, in which the red cunt and Izarys make a more dazzling appearance, but I cannot foresee a release date. Hopefully soon! But no promises there.

I want to thank everyone that has read my stories through thick and thin (and thinner, and nonexistent.) You guys are da real MVP. Onus is probably the story that I've strained my promise the most on, and I wont lie, it's given me some headaches. But it will happen.

Kisses and Spanks,

-Cruel*