Firefighter Traps Submissive Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her head in Randall's firm grip and the tip of his cock in her mouth, Kathy was helpless. He wasn't smiling anymore, his eyes were hard, like he was mad at her. With no warning, he forced her mouth to take more of him until she gagged. Over and over he raised and lowered her head. Tears leaked out of her eyes each time he pushed too deep. If she didn't know better, he seemed to take pleasure in raping her mouth.

The feeling of being in complete control almost made Randall reckless. Her eyes were screaming for mercy but she wasn't fighting back. Maybe she was secretly enjoying this? "Your turn," he said. "But no hands."

Using a hand she wiped the drool off her chin and the tears from her cheeks. Randall still looked mad and she cringed inside. What had been so special was reduced to something she didn't understand. She tried several times to pick up his cock with her mouth but failed. Randall swore at her and stood his cock erect. Feelings of inadequacy tortured her mind. She needed to prove how much she needed him. Her mouth seized his cock with desperation.

As the head of his cock slid past her lips, he thrust his hips up, letting her know to go deeper. When she didn't get the subliminal message he chided her. The scolding worked. Kathy impaled her mouth on him, going deeper each time until his cock threatened to enter her throat.

Something about a combination of gags and tears always made Randall want more. Kathy was so close to taking all of him. She only needed one last stimulation. "For fucks sake!" he yelled. "Get your slutty mouth down all the way! Or fuck off!"

Kathy never liked being yelled at, it brought back memories of her abusive father. He treated her like shit and belittled her all the time. The post-traumatic stress came rushing back. The last thing she expected was Randall to treat her like this. She didn't know if she was mad at her father or Randall. But she needed to prove she wasn't worthless.

She took a deep breath and forced herself to go deeper. Her throat muscles strained as his thick cock entered new territory. Her nose was almost at the base and then it was. Randall let out a long, satisfied moan, and started calling her his baby again. The first time was the hardest, but each subsequent time felt better. Somehow, her throat relaxed and she had no problem anymore. It was the most intense feeling she'd ever experienced. She had pleased Randall, that's what counted the most.

The more she took, the harder Randall thrust. Her face was beat red and he knew she couldn't take much more of this. The pain in her throat was probably killing her. But he made her obey, that's what counted. She earned a reward.

Exhibiting tenderness once more, Randall gently released Kathy from her task. "That's my good girl," he praised, his voice full of sweetness. He brushed stray strands of hair from her abused face, careful not to touch her throat. "You took me so well, baby. Better than any other woman!"

As Kathy caught her breath, a sparkle returned to her eyes. Randall's praise was like a drug, and she craved more. He motioned her forward and she crawled up into his waiting arms.

He held her shaking body and kissed her forehead. Rubbing her back softly he brought her down from the plateau he put her on. Soft sounds of crying escaped her throat as her body started to relax. The ordeal gradually faded and Kathy found herself clinging to Randall.

They lay together in silence as Randall planned his next move. He reached down and touched her ass, making circles around each cheek. "Open your legs," he whispered.

The weight of his hand felt good, and she shifted slightly. When his finger touched her taboo place again, this time she didn't jump away. She felt safe with him. She spread her legs wider to let him do more. He rubbed slowly at first, then faster and faster, each stroke going deeper inside her.

"That's it, baby," he murmured. "Just relax. I would never hurt you." Finding the perfect rhythm she surrendered to him. "You want my cock in your ass, don't you?"

The question seemed to awaken something primal in her. Her hips bucked of their own accord, imagining his finger was his cock. She tilted her head up to see him smiling. His lips found hers and she sucked on his tongue. A low growl escaped from his mouth when he added a second finger. Her hips rocked against his hand, urging him on. She let out a gasp as she adjusted to the invasion, her walls flexing around his fingers. She wanted him to fuck her ass.

Randall sensed her readiness and withdrew his fingers. Her eyes gave away her desire. He turned her sideways and cuddled into her back. With gentleness, he pressed the broad head of his cock against her last virgin hole. Kathy went stiff in his arms.

Slowly at first, and then with a hard thrust, he took her breath away. Her body was so tight that he stopped to enjoy it fully. "Shh, I love you," he whispered. Giving her words that she needed to hear.

The pain made her moan as he continued to go deeper. Her ass stretched in ways she never thought possible. Only her residual saliva on his cock allowed him to move inside her. She didn't understand how this could be so soothing. His powerful hands gripped her hips, guiding his movements.

She closed her eyes. Before Randall her life was empty. Now it felt so full. He didn't know she was trapped in a loveless marriage. Her breath came in ragged gasps as he pounded her in a rush to claim her last hole.

"Fuck!" Randall exclaimed. The head of his cock pressed pulsed inside her and she knew he was about to come. His hips bucked violently, not caring that he was hurting her. As his hot cum spurted deep inside her she clenched her ass cheeks with love.

He collapsed on top of her. His cock was slowly losing its hardness. She didn't want to let him go, but when he shifted slightly, he fell out of her. The loss was almost unbearable.

He kissed her neck, his lips feeling cool against her skin. "You're amazing," he whispered. "I can't wait to do that again on a bed." His words sent an arrow right to her heart. Randall wanted to keep seeing her! "Clean my cock, babe."

The high she felt seconds ago turned into a deep abyss. Did he expect her to lick his cock clean? Surely not. He turned onto his back and raised an arm over his eyes. Kathy examined his cock looking for what she expected to find. Surprised to find no residue.

"I'm waiting," he said making her jump.

She tentatively reached out and touched him, then smelled her hand. "Randall," she whispered. "That's gross!"

He propped himself up on his elbow, his expression puzzled. "Why? You did it before."

"Don't let me down," he cautioned. "Maybe I was wrong about you."

Kathy felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Never mind." With a sudden, decisive movement, Randall sat up and reached for his clothes.

"Wait!" Kathy screamed.

Randall paused, one hand on his jeans, an angry look in his eyes.

Kathy rested her hand on his. How could he want her to do that? "I just..."

Now was the time to use honey again. He shook his head in disappointment. "I guess I'm not special to you..." He trailed off, his expression saddening.

Kathy felt like her heart broke in two. She paused, gathering her courage. She surrendered to an inner strength she didn't know she possessed. Her voice was barely audible when she whispered, "Okay".

The win was significant for Randall. He kissed the top of her head and then pulled her into his open legs. His gloating smile was invisible as he rubbed her face on his stained cock.

Her lips brushed against the head of his cock. The taste was different but similar to when she tongued his ass. But now, the taste of his cum overshadowed the other flavor. When he released her head she forced herself to stay focused. She licked him clean, taking her time, savoring the feeling of his hand rubbing her back.

Kathy passed more tests in one day than some of his conquests did in a month. It was foolish to push her so hard, but now he looked like a genius. Kathy obeyed completely, lapping at him eagerly. Tasting her ass like it was a regular event. His wife would be surprised to find out how many intimate things Kathy did for him. The next test for Kathy was a threesome.

He wondered if she'd be as eager to please his wife as him. The thought made his cock twitch. The idea of watching Kathy eat his wife out made him shudder with desire. He couldn't wait to have Kathy in his bedroom with all his toys. He'd make sure to keep telling her she was special, that she was his favorite, and then he would keep pushing her to do more nasty things until he found her breaking point. He couldn't wait to text his wife the good news.

Randall pulled Kathy up and kissed her surprised face. "I want to see you again. Okay?"

Those were the words Kathy wanted him to say. Everything she did today led to this. Throwing her arms around him she jumped into his lap. "When?"

Randall smiled, leaning in to kiss her again. "How about all day tomorrow? We can have an indoor party and not rush." He stroked her cheek, his thumb tracing her bottom lip. "You can even stay overnight if you want."

A numbness froze her body. An all-day party? Staying overnight? What would she tell her husband? But she wanted to. She wanted to please Randall. "Okay," she exclaimed, imagining how she could make him happy.

"Great!" Randall pulled Kathy to her feet and twirled her naked body around in the air. Screams of joy from both of them echoed in the woods. He handed Kathy her bra and dress but kept her panties. "I'm sure your husband's probably worried sick." He chuckled, unable to resist testing her one more time. His hand slipped down to finger her ass again.

Kathy was on cloud nine. Thrilled that Randall wanted to keep seeing her. She even opened her legs wider when he asked. When his dirty finger pushed into her mouth, she didn't think twice and suck greedily.

As they walked back to their cars hand in hand, Kathy listened attentively. Randall was so smart and figured out what she could tell her husband. They kissed in the parking lot and he felt her up. When a passing car noticed and honked they both burst out laughing and Randall lifted her dress showing off her bare pussy to a surprised male teenager. Kathy screamed in embarrassment, but also delight. Leaving the parking lot was bittersweet, but thoughts of tomorrow made Kathy smile. She couldn't wait.

With his arm out the truck window and the radio on full, Randall couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. He'd taken a meek, unassuming bank teller and turned her into his sex toy. Kathy was eager to obey, and he could tell she was enjoying herself more than she'd ever admit. The idea of having her at his house to use as he wanted was almost too good to be true. He decided to call his wife rather than text her.

"Honey, I have great news!"

12