Firing for Fucking Ch. 01

Story Info
Older man with young Young Married woman.
1.5k words
3.9
12.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1,500 words 4-5 minute read

Being a retired capitalist and a potter, he decided to fill the gap when he found out the local clay firing business had stopped doing less than a full kiln firing for small potters.

He installed another kiln in his pottery shop and hung signs on every local chat, social, or political website that he could find. The city inspector approved the kiln on Friday afternoon, and he had them all firing bisque before the inspector's ink was dry.

His phone blew up with texts which resulted in lots of pottery to fire as soon as the word spread that he would fire small batches in a shared kiln for a reasonable price.

The inspector was a charmer and wanted him to call her when he had pottery available to the public. Her name was Chastity, but she asked him to call her Chase instead because she was no longer what her name implied.

Dale, of course always on the prowl, interrogated her knowingly and found out that this inspector was married with a hall pass. She was about five feet tall, beautiful, mature, and looked twenty years younger than her forty-nine years. Her skin was tan, tight, and tempting to touch.

Her uniform this day was, from all appearances, even tighter than he remembered from the three inspections before. Today was her fourth trip, after the first for site approval, the second for the wiring permit, and then the trip for the installed kiln certificate.

His cell phone had continued to blow up with texts from potters across the desert for over a fifty-mile radius, so he had a steady supply of clay to load.

Eventually, he was able to find room to fire some of his own pieces. He called Chase who happened to be very close by and was there in five minutes.

Chase was wearing an inspector's uniform and had a roll of clothes under her arm when he answered the front door. He invited her in, closed and locked the door, swinging the closed sign in place.

Chase asked, "Locking me in or locking your wife out?"

"Neither. However, if I need to lock you in, I misjudge you, and I will apologize. If you do not need to be locked in, I would suggest a drink is in order. What do you drink, Chase?"

"Liquid generally, however, I have been known to blow through a lumpy offering or two. I have bartered occasionally in my long-ago past. Beer, cold, pale if you have it, and VO if you don't. If you have both, I'll take a beer and a shot, please."

He poured two double shot glasses to the rim and produced a pair of icy Marble Pale Ale bottles.

He had turned toward the cupboards and refrigerator, so when he finished pouring and opening the beers, he turned around to see Chase in a sheer pale yellow bra and a wicked weasel-sized matching pale thong. Her vagina was obscured by a dense patch of tightly curled black hair matted against and spread outwardly around the thong.

When he quit smiling widely, he said, "I sense that one or the other of us is dressed for something other than for what the other is dressed. Or, it slowly and unhappily occurs to me that maybe you are between outfits."

"Please make yourself at home if you can." Dale laughed lightly at his humor.

Chase said, "Well, Dale, can you catch up, or do I need to slow down?"

Dale quickly pushed the waistband of his elastic-waisted walking shorts and instantly had them over his hips to reveal a cock at half-mast, about five inches long and of average diameter. He was also covered in tightly curled black pubic hair, fluffed around the base of his shiny coal-black cock. He was nearly bare-skinned and as shiny as wet paint.

As his shorts hit the shop floor, he asked, "Maybe you should hurry?"

When she heard him, she pulled the ties on both of her pieces of underwear and had her hand on his cock before he finished talking.

The bench was covered with pieces of pottery, so he led her to the warehouse out back.

When their lips met, he helped her sit on a pile of sixty-pound bags of dry clay. He kneeled on a couple of empty, flattened bags and had her clitoris vibrating before she had her knees up to her shoulders. He was a pussy eater if he was nothing else, so Chase went from horny to dusted, swept, mopped, rinsed, and dried before she came down from an orgasm that was fast and soft but complete.

When she had quieted from her sharp keening cry of orgasm, he began to nurse on her breasts, massaging, caressing, feeling, rolling, and nipping her nipples. Placing love bites on the inside top of her tits so they would show if she had on a loose top, he love-bit his way from her tits to her labia.

Stopping at her labia, he first licked and gently grabbed one of her inner labia with his teeth, then not so gently with his lips. With his finger, he rubbed her ass directly in the center.

She pushed back against his finger and said, "God damn you, man. I am coming again. No one has ever touched my asshole. Oh, Fuck! That feels so good! Please don't stop."

He licked his finger again and inserted it into her ass past the second knuckle as she began to ooze, flowing steadily from her pussy. He warned her, "I will not stop now; no matter what, I will show you what a real orgasm is like, Chase."

"Your safe word is 'No.'"

Dale placed his fingers in her pussy; first one, and then worked his way to three. When she had begun to orgasm, he had tilted his fingers upward, firmly punishing her G spot with incredible rapid, intense stimulation.

In about three minutes, she had peed, farted three or four times, moaned, groaned, laughed, begged him to stop, but never said her safe word.

Chase finally said to him, "Please, please fuck my pussy the same as you fingered it. That orgasm was so strong I have to do it again. Right now!"

Dale did his own thing; instead, he opened the bench in the warehouse and removed a strap-on with a huge bright red dildo attached.

He handed it to her and said, "You ever drive one of these up someone's ass?"

"No."

"Well, it seems this is your first time for many things."

He bent over the bags of clay, now wet from her releases, and spread his ass, telling her to spread the lube on his asshole and the dildo, then slowly push it in and out of his ass with her hips. She complied, unbuckled the strap-on, and fucked him with it in her hands.

He didn't figure that out for a few minutes when he said, "Please suck my cock now."

She rolled under him and began to blow him while jacking him off. He seemed to get harder in her hands, and when she placed him in a towel to wash him, she saw a full-length tattoo on the side in the shape of a lightning bolt, with the large letters spelling 'S H A Z A M' running the entire length of the bottom of his cock.

When he blew his nuts this time, she took his come all on her face. She held her mouth open, and without trying, he managed not to get any in her mouth but certainly covered her eyes, her nose, all over her tits, and her chest.

He was all-in, but she climbed on him and asked him, "Are you all done? Let's see."

He wasn't. But he was sated and felt like sleeping.

Chase had been there before, so she applied her magic pussy to his cock, folding him straight upward and lowering herself, pushing it into her pussy as she lowered herself facing toward his feet.

Her asshole was all red and swollen and out of reach of his tongue. All he could do for now was look. She was soaked and aroused from all of her machinations with him, so she was able to slide on his hardening cock. The three orgasms had her out of breath from her spasms of ecstasy.

When the sun came up, they were at his house, on the kingsized bed, spooned with his cock hard and resting between her ass cheeks. His hand was draped over her side, stroking her breast and nipple.

The first thing either said was when Sitty said, "I am a new type of person."

Dale asked, "How so?"

"I have cheated on my husband. My pussy has finally found a perfect fit. Your fingers reach the center of my orgasmic being. The size of your cock is the perfect fit for me as well as my throat and asshole, and my mouth loves the strength of your erections. Will you marry me, Dale?"

"Well, Chase, I am twice married and divorced. I swore I would never do it again, But I have an unofficial marriage license we can fill out. The advantage that way is that we don't ever have the ugly word of divorce in our future.