First and Ten NFL BBC

Story Info
My first black man fucks me.
2.4k words
4.74
15.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is basically true. I changed a couple things to protect the anonymity of myself and others, otherwise it happened as told.

If you have read any of my other stories you would know that I consider myself bisexual. I have had many experiences with both sexes. Back around 1998 I was recently divorced. Before my divorce I had a couple experiences with men. I knew I liked cock and had been both a top and a bottom but I still did not look at men with any sense of like, " wow That's a good looking guy I'd like to go to bed with!" It was mostly about cock. I had also had a couple women who after sexual intercourse began sucking me and stuck a dildo in my ass. I look back and think that's when I began desiring cock.

I travel for business sometimes and find myself in Massachusetts for business and combined it with visiting family. I did the obligatory business by day and family by night until the last night. I told my family I needed to rest before hitting the road in the morning. In fact I went to visit a strip club a few towns over that had beautiful girls all nude.

I should mention that my business had done a couple of charity events with an NFL team and when I walked in I recognized a defensive tackle from the team. The club was a good forty miles from the team and where most of the players lived so they would slip down there incognito for fun. In 98 you didn't see a lot of them without uniforms and helmet and they had more privacy. I walked up to him and told him where I recognized him from the charity event and he invited me to sit down for a drink. We began small talk when out came a beautiful light skinned African American girl. We both ogled her. He put a few bills in her g string gave me a ten spot to do the same. As I got closer we recognized each other. I got back to the table and told him, I knew her, I went to school with her. He asked me to introduce him when she got off the stage

All through school Lynette and I had been friends. I tried to date her a couple times and she told me she preferred me as a friend who she could talk to with anything. I got the hint eventually and realized she tended to go for the bad boys. The other problem was I was only 5'7" average looking. Lynnie was almost 5'11" with a beautiful figure, breasts around 36 C long legs right to her ass and an ass to die for.

Anyway she finished on stage and came to sit and talk. I introduced her to my new friend figuring that was what she was interested in She did another set and came back. I was only drinking coke while they were getting buzzed. John was paying for everything. I got up to go to bathroom and when I came back she was gone. I asked where did she went and John replied that she was done for the night and getting ready to leave. I said oh ok cool.

He said, "Dude We are going to a hotel!"

I replied, "Good for you".

He said, "No you don't understand she's going with both of us!"

I was speechless. I was going to fuck the girl of my dreams! We hopped in his truck and drove down the road. She went in and got the room. We drove around back and entered the room. I was nervous wondering what I had to offer. They began taking their clothes off so I did as well. Lynette was beautiful but I think it was the first time I looked at a man and thought he was beautiful. This man was a Nubian prince at 6' 4" about 300 lbs. rock solid with a dick that hung down about 9 inches soft. I was waiting for someone to make the first move when he went for his wallet and pulled out three hundred dollars for her. Payment for the night I figured but she slipped into the bathroom and when she came out she was fully dressed headed for the door telling me good bye and to have fun!"

For the second time that night I was speechless not quite figuring it out when he walked up to me and began kissing me pushing his tongue deep down my throat like he was fucking my mouth with it. He pulled my hand to his cock and I began stroking it as he assaulted my ass cheeks with his hands. He then pushed me downward. I know what he wanted and I wanted the same thing, to suck his big beautiful black cock. I could barely get my hands around his monster nevermind take any degree of it in my mouth but I gave it my best. He grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth getting half of it in while I gagged and slobbered. After about ten minutes of this he pulled me back up sucked my nipples and began invading my ass with his fingers. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when he suddenly stopped and stepped back. I didn't know what was next he just stared smiling and told me he was going to make love to me and mark me as his.

With that he picked me up off my feet and gently placed me on the bed. His body felt heavy but nice on top of me. He kissed his way down from my mouth to my nipples to my stomach then took my much smaller cock in his mouth. I was getting so close to cumming watching this big beautiful adonis with his now erect 11.5 uncut cock bobbing around as he sucked me. Next thing I knew he flipped me over and started eating my ass. It also almost brought me to climax. I was dripping precum like a leaky faucet. I knew what he wanted next. He wanted to fuck me. His tongue was so thick and long it felt like I was already being fucked. I could have been satisfied with just that when he announced his intentions to make love to me and fuck me all night long. I got very nervous.

I telling him I didn't think I could take that monster inside me. I had a previous encounter with a well hung black guy at a bathouse in Providence only to shriek in pain just at his first couple inches. After three attempts he gave up and walked away. So this was truly my first experience with an even bigger black man. John though was being truly gentle and loving as he laid on top of my back when he said, "Listen baby I really want you but I don't want to hurt you and I think you want this too", I just nodded affirmatively. Then he said, "I'm going to be honest with you, there's no way it's not going to hurt, at first, but I promise you it will eventually feel good and you'll want more" I knew in my head everything he had already said was true and I told myself I may never have a chance like this again so I told him to continue.

He started with generous lube and one then two, then three fingers fucking my ass. This was a big man, I ve had cocks smaller then his three fingers but eventually it was feeling nice. He pulled his fingers out and brought his cock head to my hole. He began to push in gently and slowly but I cried out in pain telling him I wanted it but didn't think I could physically take it.

He told me not to give up that he'd try something else let's try something else. He sat on the bed and beckoned me telling me to sit on his cock. He left me in control.

We slathered more lube on his cock and more in my hole. I slowly began to lower myself on his cock, inch by inch. I managed to get about the first six or seven inches in and began to ride up and down as he encouraged me and told me how nice it felt. After about ten minutes he said he wanted me to trust him and that he was going to take control. As I was digesting what he said I nodded and said yes but wasn't sure what I agreed to. He told me to place my legs forward and wrap them best I could around his torso as he held me up with his muscular arms so I didn't slide him deeper inside me hurting me.

Once we were in position he nodded and I nodded back As I finished nodding he stuffed my shirt in my mouth and using his strong arms slammed me down on to the entire rest of his cock, all eleven and a half inches. I knew what the shirt was for, so the people in the next room could not here me scream in pain! I lowered my head to his chest spit out the shirt, tears rolling down my face asking why he did that? I reminded him he promised not to hurt me. While I was in he slowly hugged me and kissed me and suddenly I realized the pain was lessening and thought if it was up to me I would have never taken it all.

He let me sit there and started kissing me deeply. After a bit it hurt less, still sore but not painful. As he kissed me, sucked my ears and tweaked my nipples he began little thrusts up and down without me realizing it. Suddenly he pulled out further and thrust up. I noticed I was leaking precum and he was starting to hit my prostate. It felt so fucking good. I started to smile and matched his rhythm up and down. He laughed a big belly laugh and said he knew it would eventually feel good. I was in the throes of passion when he lifted me off the bed, stood up with his cock still inside me him standing with my legs wrapped around him as far as I could go.

I thought, I'll never top again, this is divine. My cock was limp and constantly dripping precum as he began to lift me up coming almost all the way out of me and slamming me back down his entire magnificent cock hitting my prostate over and over. Seemingly without warning I shot a big load against his chest. He reached down as he continued to fuck me and kissed me.

I said out loud, "oh my god this is so fucking good I never want your cock to leave me!" He laughed and told me that he knew it would be worth it, telling me my ass was made for fucking.

After awhile he laid me on the end of the bed and fucked me missionary for what seemed like forever. I came two more times, each time squeezing his big beautiful black cock inside me as my prostate fired of orgasms.

I almost slipped out I love you it felt so good but instead screamed, "I love your cock!" I could see him tensing, grinding his teeth trying not to cum, when finally I heard a deep gutteral moan as he began to cum what seemed like gallons deep inside me, three, four, five, six spasms fired deep as he collapsed on the bed with me. He stayed hard and stayed inside me. I looked up at the clock and realized he had been fucking me for almost two hours. When he finally pulled out his cum began pouring out of me. He laid down beside me and I reached down and gently licked and cleaned his cock.

I was amazed that he was still hard. He asked me to suck him telling me he needed to cum again.

I was so stunned I just reached down and sucked the first few inches as I jacked him off. After about ten fifteen minutes he stiffened and shot a huge load in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but couldn't. With my mouth still full of his cum he kissed me. I rested for a bit then told him I needed to get back to the strip club to get my car and get back to my hotel. We dressed so he could take me back. I could barely walk and almost passed out. We got back to my car and he told me he wanted to be sure I was ok and he would follow me to my hotel. The other hotel was in Lynette's name. We got to my hotel and we got to my door.

He reached down to kiss me and thank me and I mumbled that I wanted one for the road! He chuckled and asked if I was sure I could take more? I was damn well going to try, who knew when I'd get this chance again. We went inside. He took me to the bathroom and gently showered and cleaned me. Then he took me to bed, pulled the covers back, laid me down and began spooning me. This time it was slow and gentle not rushed as he kissed and stroked my body. I came a couple more times, vaguely remember him cumming inside me again, then passed out asleep. I woke in the morning with him still asleep and his cock inside me. I gently began to rock back and forth. He began getting hard and awoke and fucked me slowly. It was glorious as we came within seconds of each other.

Alas it was time to dress and go. He had to help me walk to my car as my ass was very sore and I walked funny for a couple days. At work I told people I hurt my back.

We got together a few more times over the next year or two but eventually he got traded to another team across the country. I do occasionally top with cute twinks smaller than me but John taught me my true nature as a bottom. I realized I would be submissive with men and that I derived great pleasure from pleasing my top and taking whatever they have for me like a good submissive bottom!