First Came Grandma

Story Info
A grandson learns of his grandma's secret.
6.2k words
4.45
189.3k
177
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers

Hello to all my friends and fans. For those who are reading my work for the first time and to those who have read some of my many other stories I would like to say thank you.

This story is about a young man's incestuous lust for his grandma. It contains oral, anal and watersport fetish. If any of these things are not to your liking, please find another story to read. If you still want to read this, enjoy.

*****

Family Love!

First Came Grandma!

Part 1 Grandma's Secret!

My granddad died 10 years ago. Five years after that, my dad died in a car accident. Both mom and grandma were left comfortable with the money from the insurance. After dad's death, I made it a point to go over to my grandma's house and do things like cut the grass, clean out the garage. You know, the normal everyday things that need doing.

It was during one of those times, that things changed so drastically for me. It was also the day I found out a dark secret about my grandma. We were moving some bedroom furniture around in grandma's room. She has that heavy old furniture that's gonna last for a thousand years.

I was moving one of the night tables, when a towel dropped to the floor. It came open as it dropped and I stopped dead in my tracks. Falling out of the towel was a dildo and vibrating silver egg. I picked them up and held them out to grandma who was standing close to me.

"Uh grandma? Are these yours?"

Grandma looked at me then at my hand. "That's where they got to! I've looked all over for them!" Grandma treated this like it was an everyday occurrence. Without blinking an eye, she took the dildo and egg from my hand. Tossing the towel on to a pile of dirty clothes, she said, "I'll have to clean these and get me a fresh towel."

I stood with my mouth hanging open. It might be a shock to find that your mom is hiding adult toys; but believe me, it will stop your heart and most of your other senses to find out that your grandmother is not only hiding them, but she's giving every indication that she uses them. A lot!

Grandma looked at me standing there with my mouth open. "Close your mouth Roy Jr.! What? Does the idea that your old grandma uses a dildo and a vibrating egg shock you? Hell boy! I'm old, not dead! And I don't expect to hear that you ever said a word about it to anyone!"

I closed my mouth. I didn't know what to say. I figured that the best thing to do was not to say anything. But I couldn't get the fact that my grandma, my own grandma masturbated. Suddenly, I looked at her as if for the first time in my life.

I have always loved my grandma! She was my protector when I was growing up. She would protect me from mom and dad. Even when I did something wrong! If grandma was around, I was home free! To me, she was always pretty. Hey! Everybody's grandma is pretty! But for the first time in my life, I looked at her as a woman and not my grandma.

Grandma is 68. She has straight black hair that comes to just above her shoulders. I have only seen her dressed up for special occasions and for church. But when she did dress up, she looked damn good for an older woman! No! She didn't have the kind of body that made me stroke my dick in the shower.

She was just grandma! She had a heavy bosom that smothered you when she would hug you tight. She never wore anything shorter than knee length, but what you could see of her legs didn't look bad. She was active, always working around the house or out in her garden. Her face was just plain pretty. Nor gorgeous! Not beautiful! Just pretty! At least to me it was.

I could feel my dick beginning to stir as I looked at her. Almost smacking myself, I shook my head. Hey! You can have fantasies about your mom! Every young boy has those. But you don't get a hardon standing in your grandma's bedroom looking at her. That just ain't done!"

Grandma smiled at me and laughing, turned and put her toys in her bedside drawer. Then she told me to finish helping her move the furniture. But I couldn't stop looking at her. Well, I would steal peeks at her as she moved around. When she would bend over to pick up something, I couldn't help looking at her ass. Grandma had a big soft looking ass.

We finished up and I went outside to smoke a cigarette. "Roy Jr., those things are gonna be the death of you! Why don't you give them up like your grandpa and dad did?"

Grandma was always getting on me about my smoking. But this time, I needed the cigarette to help take my mind off of her. I looked at her and smiled. "Grandma! I don't drink heavy! I don't do drugs! And I don't chase wild women! This is a small vice compared to what some of my friends do."

The rest of the evening went along pretty well. Dinner was as good as it always is. Nobody cooks as good as grandma does! Not even mom! I had planned to spend the night like I sometimes do, so I told grandma that I was gonna take a shower, then sit up and read and have a glass of wine.

I was trying my best not to think of her as I showered. I knew that if I started thinking about grandma using an egg and her dildo on her pussy, I would be stroking my hard dick with soapy hands. I had stepped out of the shower and was toweling dry, when the door opened.

Grandma rushed in. "I have to pee! Roy jr., I thought you would never finish in here. I just can't wait any longer!" Grandma didn't even stop, as she pulled her housecoat up, pushed her panties down and sat on the toilet. Seconds later, I could hear the rush of her pee hitting the water. I couldn't help it! Hearing her pee, seeing her sitting on the bowl like that, my dick grew hard.

"Grandma!"

Grandma looked up at me. "What! You've never seen a woman pee before?" I stood staring at her again with my mouth open. By the time I thought about the fact that I was standing there naked, grandma was looking right at my hardon.

"My Roy Jr.! You have certainly grown a lot since I was changing your diapers."

I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist. "You're not supposed to be looking at me! I'm not a little boy anymore!"

Grandma looked from the tent in my towel to my face. Grandma laughed out loud. "I can see that! And I have to say you have a very pretty dick too. Come here and let me see it again."

I should have said no. I should have told her to finish and get out. I should have left her sitting there on the toilet. But I didn't. Instead, I walked a little closer to her, and then I was standing right in front of her.

Grandma reached up and pulled the towel from my waist. If my dick was hard before, it was rock hard now with her looking at it. She looked up at me, as her hand reached out and she caressed it. Then she leaned in and rubbed it against her face. First one side and then the other! I was shocked!

I tried to pull away, but her hand didn't let go of my dick. I could hear her softly talking to herself. "Oh yes! This is a very pretty dick! So big! So long! So thick! I bet you have the girls drooling to get their hands and mouths on this!"

I was about to tell her that she really needed to stop and let me get out of there, when she looked up at me. With a big smile on her face, grandma opened her mouth and I felt her soft lips circle the head of my swollen dick.

"Mmmmm!" That was all I heard. Except for the sound of my blood pounding in my ears. Grandma didn't take her eyes off me as she slowly worked her mouth back and forth. Fuck! It felt incredible!

"Oh grandma! What are you doing? Oh my god! Grandma! We're not suppose to be doing this!" I was trying to protest! But all the time, my hips were slowly moving opposite her rhythm. I was slowly fucking my own grandma's mouth with my hard throbbing dick. And she was giving me the most incredible head I had ever received.

It didn't take me long to reach the point of no return. I panicked! I was about to blow my load down my grandmother's throat! I began to struggle to try and pull my dick free. But grandma sucked even harder! She wrapped her hands around my legs and buried her face even deeper on my dick.

I couldn't hold back a moment longer. "Oh grandma! I'm gonna... Oh fuck! I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh god! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I felt my balls erupt! I had never felt myself cum as hard as I did just then! It felt like every drop of cum I had inside me came rushing out and exploded from the tip of my dick. I felt grandma sucking even harder and faster! I looked down at the salt and pepper color of her head as she worked it back and forth like a runaway piston. Suddenly when she had swallowed every drop, she opened her mouth and leaned her head back.

Grandma looked up at me and smiled. Then her eyes squeezed shut! "Oh Roy! I'm Cumming! Oh fuck! Oh that dick is so fuckin sweet! Shit! Here it is! Oh motherfucker!"

I watched in erotic fascination. Grandma's hand pushed down between her thick thighs. She opened her legs wider and was stroking her pussy like crazy. She looked up at me.

"Oh baby! Grandma's Cumming! I'm Cumming just from sucking your dick! You've got such a long fat dick! It's been so long since I had someone fuck my mouth! Fuck! I'm Cumming baby! I'm so wet! So fuckin wet!"

I watched as grandma shuddered! She was working three fingers in and out of her cunt! And all the time she did it, she looked directly into my eyes. I looked from her face to her flashing fingers. She was wet. Grandma's pussy was so wet, her fingers were making squishy noises as she worked them in and out. Then she arched her body and cried out! When she slumped back down, she looked up at me and began to cry.

Feeling like shit, for what I had just done, I dropped to my knees before her and hugged her tight. "Oh grandma! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I feel so ashamed! I don't know what happened! What got into me! Please forgive me! Please don't hate me!"

I could feel the tears running down my face. I had just raped my own grandmother! I was going to hell! I was going to jail! How could I ever face my mom or my grandmother ever again? But even as I buried my face in grandma's shoulder, I could feel her soft hand stroking my head.

"Oh baby! Oh Roy Jr.! You didn't do anything! It wasn't you that did it! Ever since you found my toys, my pussy has been throbbing thinking about you. I put them there on purpose to see how you would react to finding them! When I saw that you kept looking at me... When I saw you growing hard as you watched me... I knew that I wanted you to touch me. I wanted you to make love to me! I knew the minute that I saw your big dick that I wanted to feel it in my mouth. Oh Roy Jr.! Please don't hate me? But it's been so long! And I get so lonely! I'm the one that should be sorry. But I'm not! And if I have another chance, I'm gonna suck this dick again."

I pulled back and looked at her. "Grandma! Do you know what you're saying? Do you mean it? I mean... This is incest! It's like making love to your sister or your mom! What if mom found out? She would cut my dick off! She would beat my ass forever!"

Grandma looked into my eyes. Then it looked like she was trying to make her mind up about something. She took a deep breath and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick kiss but definitely not one like we had ever done before.

"If you let me take a quick shower, we can sit in the living room and I will tell you a secret that I had kept hidden for ten years. Would you sit with me and listen to the story of a lonely old woman? Would you have some wine with me while I tell you my secret?"

I nodded dumbly. I got up and grandma grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper and wiped her pussy. She knew I was looking at her and she looked up at me and smiled. "Always wipe from front to back! Remember that Roy Jr.! One day I will be too old to do it myself!"

Grandma shooed me out the bathroom. But even as I was leaving, she was shedding her housecoat and bra. I stood for a few seconds admiring her body. Damn! For an old woman, grandma looked hot! At least to me she did! Even though her tits sagged a bit, they were big with dark fat nipples. And grandma's nipples were huge!"

I was sitting on the sofa when she came in a few minutes later. My mind had been going a mile a minute. I couldn't believe that just a few moments ago, I stood in the bathroom naked while my grandma had sucked me to an orgasm that had my dick still tingling.

Grandma walked out in a nightgown that I had very rarely seen her wear. It was long and white and silky. It wasn't the see thru kind, but it showed off her body so much better than those loose plain nightgowns she usually wore. I watched her walk towards me.

Grandma's tits were swaying softly as she walked. And her big fat nipples were poking against the silk fabric. She sat down next to me and I could smell a hint of perfume. Damn! My dick was slowly stirring again. Grandma took her glass from me and sipped the wine. Then she turned to me and smiled.

"Roy Jr.! I need you to answer me honestly ok?" I could only nod my head up and down. Damn but she looked so good! "You've been getting hot ever since you found my toys haven't you?"

I smiled a sheepish grin. "Yes grandma! It made me think of you as a woman not my grandma. I'm sorry."

Grandma waved her hand. "Nothing to be sorry about Roy Jr. How did you feel watching me pee right in front of you? I know that you looked right between my legs and saw my pussy. And your dick grew so big and hard."

I looked at her and swallowed hard. I took a sip of my wine to put moisture in my mouth. We shouldn't be having this kind of conversation. But I could feel my dick begin to throb. Grandma's tits rose and fell as she breathed. My eyes were glued to them. I felt her hand touch my face.

"Looking at you sitting there with your legs open; hearing the way your pee splashed into the water; I couldn't help it grandma. I got hot! I could feel my dick grow hard and I couldn't stop it!"

Grandma smiled and put her hand on my leg just below my tented dick. Her hand felt so hot! I felt her fingertips stroke the tip thru my pants. But her eyes bore into mine and I dare not look down at what she was doing.

"And when I took that beautiful dick in my mouth and sucked it? How did you feel then Roy Jr.?"

I felt myself begin to tremble. I wanted her to take it out and stroke it till I came. "I was scared at first. After all, you're my grandma! That's incest and it's ok to fantasize about things like that but you're not supposed to really do it! But it felt so good! I never wanted you to stop. When I came, it was the hardest I had ever cum before!"

The phone rang and I jumped! Grandma answered it and it was my mother! She and grandma talked for a bit. Grandma told her that I would be staying over the night. That we had moved her entire bedroom around and she had a few other things that she needed me for. She told mom that she would send me home by noon! Laughing she said that I was just as big a help to her as my dad had been! Then she hung up.

Grandma smiled. She reached in and took my dick out my pajamas. "Good!" She let me go and sipped her wine. I almost groaned in frustration. But she started talking again.

"Roy Jr.! Your granddad was not my first husband. My first husband was abusive and hit me. Your granddad beat him up and told him if he ever saw him again he would kill him. We started dating and got married after my divorce. He didn't believe in hitting women. He told me that he would take care of all my needs. And when he wanted pleasuring, I would give him what he wanted. He promised never to touch another woman as long as I did what made him happy at home. And I did!

Roy. Your grandpa liked sex. No! That man loved it! And he would do it almost any time and anywhere. I never refused him. We didn't do all the wild things that young people do now a days. But he was very oral and made me suck his cock whenever he wanted it. I loved the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth.

When he died, I was lost. Your dad would come by a lot and see me and take care of the things that needed doing around the house. Just like you are doing now. One day, he came by and I had been drinking. I was missing Raymond so much that day. I guess I had drunk too much. I started telling your dad how much I missed his father.

I confessed to him that what I really missed was the intimacy that we used to share. I told your dad everything! I admitted that I missed him taking me whenever he wanted. I missed being made to suck his dick no matter where in the house or outside we were. I guess I made your dad hot telling him that I liked being forced to have sex.

I told your dad how I liked it when your granddad would call me names as he fucked me. Talking about it was getting me so hot. I guess I was drunk enough not to care. I started rubbing my tits and rubbing my pussy.

I guess it was too much for your dad. He told me that I couldn't just go out and try to find a man to do those things to me. There wall all kinds of new diseases out there he told me. And men would use me to get my money.

He said that since dad was gone, it was his job to take care of me. And since I seemed to need sex he would take care of that too! I was shocked! I told him that I couldn't have sex with my own son. But he grabbed me and pushed my head down. He took his dick out and told me to suck it. He said that a woman that looked as good as I did, needed a man who would give her all she wanted.

I struggled Roy Jr. I tried to make him stop. I knew that this was incest! I knew that this was wrong! But he wouldn't stop! He told me that he had fantasized about me for a long time. That he thought about fucking me. When he pushed his big dick in my mouth, all I could do was whimper.

He made me suck it and I grew so hot! He told me that he had heard us fucking many a night. He knew how dad would use me and fuck me. He started talking dirty! Calling me names! And all the time he kept pumping my mouth with his hard throbbing dick!"

Grandma's tale had me hard. My dick was poking up out my pajamas and pre-cum was leaking out the tip. "So dad became your lover?"

Grandma looked at me. "No Roy Jr.! Your dad became the man who owned my body! From the moment he pushed his dick in my mouth and forced me to suck him off, I was told that just like with his dad, I would deny him nothing. He told me that whenever he walked in this house, I was to be ready to please him in any fashion he wanted.

I was on my knees by this time. Your dad had his hands in my hair working my mouth up and down on his big dick. And I was loving every inch of it! It had been months since your granddad had died and my fingers weren't doing it for me.

He didn't cum in my mouth. He pulled me up and ripped my housecoat off. Then he took me and pushed me over the arm of the couch. He said that he had watched your granddad take me that way once and I seemed to love it. Oh fuck! When I felt him sliding that dick in and out of my pussy, I was in heaven! He was even bigger than his dad was!

He called me his slut! He made me tell him that I would become his fuck toy! That my holes belonged to him! And oh Roy Jr., I did! I told him that I would be his fuck toy whenever he wanted me! And just like his daddy, he wanted me a lot! He wanted me all the time!"

I was so hot and horny that I could barely stop myself form stroking my dick right there and then. I could see that grandma was excited also. "Grandma? Did mom ever find out about you two?"

Grandma got a wistful look on her face. "I think that she suspected your dad of fooling around on her. She once came and confided in me. She said that he must be fooling around, 'cause sometimes he would come in and make love to her until she couldn't stand it!

I felt a bit guilty! I knew that it was me that he was fucking. But then she said that if fooling around kept him so hot for her, she was glad! He hadn't given her sexing like that in years.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers
12