First Creampie

Story Info
My wife brings home my first creampie.
2.8k words
4.39
377.8k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quikpeek
Quikpeek
83 Followers

Thanks to 57 Chevy for help with editing my first story attemp.

This is the story of the first creampie my wife brought home for me. It happened like a lot of stories about the start of something new. We had been married for a number of years. Our sex life had slowed down some, but was still good. Like a lot of other men I enjoyed reading the stories like this one on the Internet. I got very turned on by the stories of men who enjoyed watching their wives with other men and stories about wives who enjoyed being eaten out after having sex with other men.

My wife and I have always been open about our fantasies. We have tried some things that others consider kinky, but the fantasy that we both always got the most thrill out of was her being with another man and then me getting to clean her pussy after wards. We always had the best sex when we would talk about this, role playing that I was the other man and then eating her out after wards. During the act it was a huge turn-on for me, but after my climax I, like many men, would not have that same desire to go down on her that I did before. I do enjoy the taste, and am not turned off at all by eating her afterwards, it's just that my state of arousal goes away after I shoot.

Last Tuesday my wife and her best friend Deb went to a Mary Kay meeting at one of the hotels downtown. They had to go straight from work so my wife had told me that they would get dinner afterwards and she should be home about 9:30 or so. I had made myself something to eat and settled in to watch the ballgame when she called home. I saw her cell number on the caller ID.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?"

"I might be late, but I want you to stay up for me," she said.

"You and Deb going out?"

There was a pause "We are already out. How would you like it, if I fulfilled your fantasy tonight?"

"What?" I couldn't have heard her right. I thought I must have been confused. Actually I was confused.

"We are at the hotel bar and these two guys are trying to pick us up. I was thinking this would be the perfect time to bring you that creampie we talked about...If you want it."

My mind was going a thousand miles an hour. I know I must have stuttered something as I went into shock and I seem to remember her again repeating for me to stay up, but to be honest everything went into a blur. The phone was dead when I hung it up and even though I wanted to call her back there was no way that I dared to.

The next five hours were the longest of my life. Of course I wasn't going to sleep. I even had the thought cross my mind that I might need to contact my physician, because of my erection lasting more than four hours. I had all kinds of wild things run through my mind. The questions just kept going round my head. What was she doing? Would she really be doing it? Was she playing a game with me?

The TV was still on, but I wasn't watching. In fact I was watching the clock on the wall more than the game on the tube and then whatever followed. The later it became the harder I became. As I thought of the possibility of my wife having sex with another man, the more aroused I became.

Finally about 1:30 AM I saw the lights from her car hit the windows as she swung into the drive way. I was on the porch waiting before she could get out of the car.

Even as she closed the car door I started with "Whaa...", but she waved her hand to stop me.

"I glad you waited up, let's go to the bedroom and I'll tell you all about it." as she came up the steps and kissed me with one of those hard kisses usually reserved for when I have been out of town on business for a week.

During our embrace she could feel my hardness so she encouraged me inside, "Come on, before the neighbors get up too!" She led me by the hand into the house and straight to our bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she turned and put her finger on my lips, "Don't say anything, just get naked and lay on the bed. I've got a story that you're gonna love, I promise."

I did exactly as told, stripping and laying on the bed with myself at full attention. I still wasn't sure what was going on. She didn't look like the wives in the stories always did, her hair wasn't messed up, her make-up was fine, her perfume smelled the same as always when she got home from work in the evenings. I thought she was just role playing as much as we had played our fantasy game before.

She sat on the edge of the bed and started to rub my thigh, "I'll start from the beginning. You know that I was going to the Mary Kay meeting with Deb tonight. Well, as we were leaving, it was about 7, so Deb suggested we have a drink in the bar before we went to dinner. Almost as soon as we sat down these two guys sat on either side of us. I thought "Just like sharks moving in on the first thing that moves", but they turned out to seem like really nice guys in spite of how quick they moved in."

"The guy next to me was Bob, Sales Manager with that big real estate firm that just came to town and Mike, the Regional VP sat on the other side of Deb. They told us they were in town for meetings and could they buy us a drink. You know Deb, never turns down a free drink, so we accepted and soon it turned into three drinks. About then I told the guys that we really needed to get some dinner and Bob suggested that they buy us dinner there in the hotel and they could just expense it."

"Both Deb and I were starting to get buzzed by this point, so after winking at each other we accepted. We all had light dinners, but the longer I spent with them the more I started to think about our fantasy and if this might not be the time to make it a reality. I really started to get the hots for Bob and then began to think maybe I could get both of them. After we ordered I excused us to go to the ladies room so I could call you. I still didn't have the whole plan, but I knew what I wanted. I told Deb I had to call home and she was all smiles...she's such a tease," my wife chuckled.

"Right after we finished eating Deb announced that we had to go, because our husbands were expecting us. What a buzz kill. I had to think fast. I couldn't just tell Deb to go without me...what could I do?"

"The guys were like, can't you have another drink...I'm sure your husbands won't mind...the look of disappointment on Mike was obvious. I said "One more drink, we will meet you in the bar after we use the ladies room." I took Deb by the arm and practically dragged her away from the table. Once in the ladies room she wanted to know what was up, so I just lied and said all I wanted one was more drink before we left for home, I was having fun."

"I went into the stall and pulled a piece of paper out and wrote "Wait right here for 15 minutes, I'll be back for both of you." and tucked it in my pocket before going back to the bar with Deb."

"After our drink I palmed the note and put it in Bob's hand while whispering in his ear to keep quiet. Deb and I went to our cars and I told her I had to make a stop before going home and I would see her in the morning. She left for home and I made a lap around the block parking in the same space I had been in before."

"When I got back in the bar Bob was sitting alone. His face lit up as soon as he saw me. He grabbed me around the waist and immediately kissed me right there in the bar. I was so wet. I asked him where Mike was and he told me he went up to his room, not believing I would come back."

"Let's go to his room and surprise him then, I suggested."

"When Mike opened the door you should have seen the look on his face, about like yours when I got out of the car", she smiled.

All this time while she was telling her story I had said nothing. I was still in shock and not really knowing if she was telling me a story or the truth. Still nothing was registering in my head. She was so calm, just absentmindedly rubbing her hand along my naked side, never once touching where I wanted her to touch.

"So I asked Mike if we could come in his room and he let us in. I told them I wanted to surprise you and explained about your fantasy of eating me after someone else had filled me. I told them if they wanted to play that every time they came it had to be in my pussy, they could do anything they wanted, but the cum was to all be in my pussy for you. If they were game they could strip and I would do whatever they wanted for the next couple of hours."

Now she started to rub my cock and play with my balls as she continued, "Bob was undressed in a split second and Mike wasn't far behind. Bob was standing completely nude in front of me and reached out to take my hands, pulling me close. As our tongues explored each others mouths and I felt his hard cock against the front of my dress. I felt Mike press himself against my back with his hardness against my ass. I felt like the meat in a sandwich. They worked together to open my dress, unhooked my bra and remove my panties. Bob and I still had our mouths locked together and I was only wearing my thigh-highs and shoes. Next thing I knew I was on the bed between them and they started kissing me all over. First they each had one of my tits, sucking both my nipples, then one was kissing, biting and licking my neck while the other was eating my pussy. They started with licking me everywhere."

"It didn't take them long before Bob started to fuck me as Mike was going from nipple to nipple." I had started to unbutton her dress and saw love bites all along from her neck down to her bra. She saw me staring and laughed, "Oh yeah, Mike is a biter." She stood up from where she had been sitting on the bed and dropped her dress to the floor. She reached behind her back and undid her bra pulling it off in a single motion. There were small red marks all over her tits. She kicked off her shoes and I noticed that she didn't have her thigh-highs on, only her panties, which were very wet between her legs.

"On your back" she ordered me as she climbed on the bed to straddle my face. "You have to start by sucking me through my panties so that you get it all, because if I take then off you will miss some of the present I have brought you." She straddled my face and it was all I could be, but stare intently at the wet crotch of panties as she deliberately slowly lowered herself onto my face. "What do you think now that you can see their cum up close? Take a deep smell. Is this what you really wanted?"

My smile was automatic, as was my nodding my head as I answered her questions with a moaning yes. I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but even the slightest touch to my rock hard cock would have sent me over the edge at that moment. The smell of her, of the mixed juices in her, was intoxicating. I strained my neck to touch the crotch of her panties with the tip of my tongue. The electric feeling that I had was shared by my wife as I began to taste both my wife's wetness and the cum from her lovers. The panties didn't stay on long, because she wanted to feel me licking her pussy directly, not through the wet cloth of her underwear.

She climbed off my face while pulling down the soaked panties at the same time. She was sitting near the pillows at the head of the bed getting her panties off her ankles as I dove head first between her thighs to the sticky mess of her snatch. My tongue went straight into the sticky wetness of her folds as I sucked greedily to get every drop. It was a new taste, saltier than my own, but I was gobbling it up like a madman. I could hear her moans and the occasional "Oh yes" muffled as her thighs clamped around my head. I could have sworn that she was trying to push my head completely inside her as hard as she was pushing on the back of my head. The harder she pushed and the more I sucked up the more that came out from inside her. It was like a magic fountain where the more I drank the more that flowed out from her hot red love tunnel. I have no idea how long this had gone on, but finally she pushed me away and squeezed her legs tightly together. "Enough" was all she could manage as she tried to catch her breath. "Go wash your face and we'll finish this in the morning."

I had reluctantly gotten up and went into the bathroom to clean up. My face was a mess as I looked in the mirror. My cock was still hard, but I knew I would get no relief tonight. When I returned to the bedroom my wife was in the same position as when I had gotten up, but she was passed out from exhaustion. I briefly considered climbing on her and using her, but decided to wait until morning if I could as I covered her naked body to allow her to sleep. That was when I saw her panties on the floor beside the bed. Taking another deep whiff of their wonderful odor I decided I would keep these for myself for a while. Still naked, my cock like a divining rod leading me down to the kitchen to get a zip lock bag to hold my prize. Back in the bedroom I placed the bag safely in my sock drawer before climbing into bed beside my sound asleep wife.

The alarm clock said it was just after three AM as I made certain it was off so as not to disturb us in a couple of hours. Somehow I managed to doze and not jerk off until 7:30. I called both our offices to leave a message at each that we would not be in today. My wife had rolled over onto her side facing away from me and I could wait no longer. I coated my hard shaft with KY and spooned up behind her. I was not going to last long even with all the lube as I slid between her lower ass cheeks towards my goal. There was an ache in my balls that needed release.. My thrusting woke up my wife and she shifted her position slightly that let me slip inside her. As I had guessed it only took about a minute and I started to spurt. It took me about seven strokes to get it all out and I was drained. I managed to tell her that I had called us in sick before I fell into a wonderful sleep.

I woke up as she was climbing back into our bed. She was in my arms and we started a passionate kiss.

"If I had known it was going to be like this I would have done this a long time ago!' she said between kisses. "If it is going to be like this you will definitely have to do it again." We spent the rest of the day in bed until we were both too sore to continue.

Quikpeek
Quikpeek
83 Followers