First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed with Hilda making all kinds of moaning noises as her already stiffened milk balloons rubbed around inside the oversized, overtaxed garment that she was struggling her way out of. Henry did his best to ignore them, but it was getting more difficult. His eyes kept darting back and forth from the movie screen to his mother's overzealous attempts to get his attention.

"Henry, my dress and my bra are ooooffffffffffff! Can you see these things? Baby, I just hauled out the motherfucking milkwagons!" Hilda shrieked, persistently trying to get his attention as she hefted her bouncy boobahs up and down, her hands beneath them as she tried to dribble her big balls of flesh.

"I can't........" Henry attempted, seeing the puppy poundage of his mother's wonderfully naked hooters out of his peripheral vision. "I can't look at y-y-y-you. If I do, I'm gonna........."

"But, baby, you so wanna," Hilda huskily suggested, turning her body to the side, her twin headlights both pointing in his direction, his protracted peter straining and begging to be set free of his pants. "Do you want V, or do you want meeeeee, big boy? Or how about V or tee tees! Hee hee hee!"

"Fuck the fucking hundred bucks!"

"No, Henry Humper, fuck me and I mean right fucking now!" Hilda all but screamed. Henry jumped Hilda's watermelon mams and started sucking like he hadn't eaten in a year. "OHHHH, ohhhhh fuuuuckkk me, oh fucking fuck, fuck me sideways, fuck me anywhichways, you hugely hung Humperfucker!"

At this point, she pushed him into the backseat and started pawing at his bulge like a cat with a toy.

"Jiminy Jumpin' Juggernauts, Mom, hold your motherfucking horses! I can only move so fast, you know?"

"Don't know, don't care, baby, just need that huge, fucking fuckstick up my cunny NOW!" Hilda literally ripped off the button to his trousers and fished out his wee wee, trying to wedge the foot-long wiener towards her needy pussy. "Ohhhhh, shit, this thing is what I need in me real fast!"

"Yep, fuck the fucking money!" Henry cheered as he attempted to properly angle his hungry wee wee in the dim light and then without decorum dipped his entire twelve inches into his mother's opening, his hands massaging her tits as hard as he could, his mouth moving to kiss her firmly on the lips. "Harriet can have that fucking chump change! Fuck it!"

"No, keep log-jamming, fucker, fucker, fuck herrrrrrrr!" Hilda egged him on, her bouncer bazoombas flinging up and down like heavy weights as Henry held them, angling his pee pee pole perfectly as it shot up her honeypot and then halfway out as he pounded her poozle. "Tee hee hee! Shit, that feels good! It's not fucking V at all! It's not fucking V, it's PUUUSSSSEEEEEEE! Wheeeeee, but you fuck hard, poopsie! You fuck good and hard!"

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhh!" Henry's ragged breath came out in bursts as his mammaried minx of a mommy drove her thin waist up and down to meet his plunges, her jumbo jubblies being occasionally crushed between their writhing bodies.

"Shit, I can't believe I tried to ignore these fucking boobahs!" Henry said, glomping one mammoth mammary as he kept pistoning his foot-long dong into his mother's cunny.

"Ohhhhh, fucker, keep it up, baby, keep your wee wee coming. Fuck me, fuck the fucking shit out of me, you sweet, sweet motherfucker!" Hilda screamed at the top of her lungs as she kept bouncing up and down on his column of manmeat which was solidly spearing her tight box.

At the back of his mind, Henry thought there wasn't a person watching the movie now. They were all surely looking around for the bitch screaming herself hoarse and ruining the show for everyone. He didn't care at the moment, though. He had waited long enough for this. It was what he lived for. Sure, the movie had been entertaining, but it just couldn't compare to watching his mom jumping up and down on his wee wee log. It didn't match the feeling he got when he dumped his load into her wet little cunny. At this, he pushed Hilda onto her back and started pouring it to her faster and faster, listening to her keep up the furious line of cursing she hadn't stopped since moving back there.

"Holy fuck, that feels fucking unbelievable. Keep it up, baby. Fuck me, I'm gonna come, oh shit, I'm gonna fucking come!"

Five minutes later......

"It's getting hard again, Henry!" Hilda shrieked in her middle voice, sounding like a giddy horny cheerleader as she hauled her tough titties back to her son's vicinity and then went to her knees in the floorboard and pulled Henry by his wee wee into the passenger seat. "I'm gonna suck it, Henry! I'm gonna suck it!"

"I think it's a splendid idea!" Henry said sarcastically, but grinning like a mule eating briars the whole time. His globular- globed momma shoved his legs hard apart and let her hoots hang nearly to the floor as she brought her blonde head closer to his pelvis, where his bare cock was by this time standing achingly straight once again.

"I'm gonna put your fucking big pee pee's head in my fucking mouth, honey," the amorous orbular English teacher intoned, letting her tongue touch the underside of his apple-headed boner.

She let her tongue drag along the edge of the turgid, flared tip of her favorite sex toy, watching her son's twitches as he grabbed and kneaded as much of her titanic titties as he could.

"Even after so many wee wee washes, I still can't believe the size of this fucker. I always have to stretch my mouth to fit your pee pee head in my mouth, Henry. Oooooo, what a nice one. Mmmmmmm, it's such a sweet young cock. Mmmmmm, soooooo young, but soooooo bigg."

"Oh, jeez, Mom, oooohhh, shit, that feels fucking fantastic!" Henry responded to her oral gifts as his fingers found her nipples and started pinching.

"See, baby, now isn't this a lot better than watching that stupid fucking movie?" Hilda inquired as she pulled up her voluminous titan titties to engulf his wee wee and prime it a bit before she sucked it. "Wouldn't you much rather get a boobie job from your fan-fucking- tastic Humper mommy?"

"Just suck my boner, Mom, will you?" Henry said impatiently, grabbing his mother's beautiful blonde mane and pulling her head down towards his turgid member, her plump round mounds of titmeat juggling about.

"Oh, I'm gonna suck your dick, baby," Hilda told him with assurance, licking at the front of his big swollen helmet of a pee wee crown. "I'll suck ya till this thing starts throwing out some jizzy fizzy yum-yum juice. Tee hee. Don't even look at the screen. Just watch your schlongy disappear down my throat, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Henry replied, massaging her bazooka bomber boobie bumps as he let his mommy orally assuage the frustration in his masculine root. He figured he deserved to be allowed to spit some ejaculatory venom down her gullet. After all, he was losing one hundred fucking dollars to his sister, though he would probably get to fuck her after he handed over the cash.

Thoughts like that were all that sustained him for the next few minutes. Thoughts of getting to maul Harriet's humongous H-cuppers, listening to her moan and yell while he plumbed her pussy with his proud and protruding prong of a penis.

"Jeez Louise, Mommy, I'm gonna make like a volcano here in a few minutes."

"That's the point, my little Humper hunny bunny. Cover Mommy's uvula with your yummy cummy cum. Completely drench my mouth and tonsils with your baby batter!"

As she went on with her rant of what she'd like Henry to do to make her scream her lungs out, several drops of crystal clear pre-cum oozed out of Henry's apple-sized dickhead.

"Ooohhh, a present for Hildy wildy from her darling, humpy fucky baby boy? You shouldn't have."

The stacked educator rubbed the pre-cum into her tits like it was sunscreen. But that wasn't all. Hilda beamed as she watched another tiny stream of pre-ejaculate squeeze out of Henry's little pee pee cleft, his urethra almost seeming to barely drool. But this time, she didn't reach for his anticipated excretion to dab it on her tits. The darling, jovially-jugged Hilda simply slipped her tongue across his manhood, the glistening warrior head of the penis that the knockered, randy minx adored, almost worshipped.

"This second little jizzy leak was a sneaky fucker, wasn't it, poopsie? It just ooooooozed out of your weenie's heady crown, and wee wee thought Mommy wouldn't see it, but she sure as shit did see it, didn't she? She licked that sneaky little drippy leak of yours right the fuck up and swallowed that little fuck. And they say you are what you eat. Tee hee hee! Then what the fuck does that make me? Well, I guess there's more sucking to do. The next thing that comes out of you won't be quite so subtle, Henry. That's for titfucking sure, hog-leg dick."

"Not with the way you're going after it, zeppelin jugs."

Hilda might have taken offense at his tone, but right now she was just too horny to care. Henry's cum called to her like a Siren calls to sailors at sea, and like the sailors, she could not resist. She dove back in and inhaled his meat log, pushing her mouth down like a snake trying to unhinge its jaw. Henry involuntarily kicked as she did so, moaning and groaning at the upswing in his inhumanly hot and sexy mother's libido. In response, he groped and stroked and grabbed at her acres of titflesh, twisting a nipple every so often and eliciting a loud grunt and another increase in suction from the beyond beautiful blonde giving him the best head he'd had in his short life, which was really saying something in his case.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me motherfucking sideways, big tits, that feels un- fucking-believable!"

He started bucking hips back and forth in the seat as he felt his balls seize up in impending orgasm. His hands started jerking Hilda's pretty blonde head up and down; she just went with it, knowing her prize was coming soon.

"OHHHH, FUCKKK MEEEE! Jeez, it's the orgasm from fucking Hell!" Henry screamed out as his orgasm blew his load past Hilda's tongue and straight down her throat. A full two and a half minutes later, Hilda pulled her mouth off of Henry's still half-inflated dick.

"Ohhhh, now, that's the snack Mommy likes. And it didn't cost me a thing."

"Cost me a bit, though," Henry said half in defeat, half in jest. "I'm never gonna hear the end of it from Harriet."

"Maybe Harriet will tease the shit out of you, Henry. But it sure as fuck was a lot better than a box of Raisinettes," Hilda laughed, her voice matter-of-fact as she savored the taste of her son's semen in her mouth, his hands still petting her proud and percolating pappies. "In fact, your cum even tastes better than those Sour Jacks, and you know how much I love those motherfuckers! Tee hee hee!"

After returning home, wee wees and cunnies much sated......

"Oh, fuck!" Henry cursed, walking down the hallway towards his breastly endowed sister's bedroom, and hesitating before he knocked. "Harriet! I'm coming in!"

"Come, little brother, come!" Harriet yelled back, her voice echoing through the door as her sibling slowly eased it open, not looking forward to admitting his defeat. "Just don't get that shit on the carpet, tee hee!"

"Okay, let's just cut all the shit right now, Harriet. Here's the hundred. Go blow it on whatever." Henry was obviously upset. Harriet could see that as he sat down on the edge of the bed, her naughty knocks jutting forward pertly beside him.

"What's the matter, baby brother? Did baby brother get all upset because he got his wee wee washed?" his sister joked in a baby voice as she moved nearer to him, her proud watermelon boobies bouncing as she scootched closer. "I don't even know what you're fucking complaining about. It felt good, didn't it?"

Henry played with a piece of quilt, not looking up at Harriet's still bobbling boobs. "Well, yeah, it was probably the best head I've gotten in a long time."

"So, what's the fucking problem? You never acted like this before when Mom or I sucked you off."

"It's a guy thing, Harriet. You wouldn't understand."

"I think I understand better than you think, Henry. You're threatened by mine and Mom's sexuality. Either of us just has to shake our tits or asses, and you're putty in our hands."

Henry still didn't look up at her. "Yeah, so?"

"So, don't get threatened. You've got the biggest dick at school. The girls would and will stampede each other to get that big, fat fucker into their pussies. In fact, I'm getting wet myself just thinking about it." He did look at her at that point, a lascivious smile on his face. The same smile was reflected back at him. He watched as her nipples hardened, poking out of the already overtaxed tank top, the garment that held the flood of her fabulously fulsome titters.

"So, what you're saying is I shouldn't be threatened because I've got something you both want as well?"

"Exactly, Henry. Give as good as you get. Now, get over here and give my little honey cunny some lovin'. I got all hot just thinking about what you and Mom were doing all night."

With that, Harriet pulled her blouse up over her chest, throwing it to the floor, then went to her back, pointing her bulging naked boobs toward the ceiling while spreading her lithe legs, and Henry and his wee wee showed her what he had learned that night.

THE END

12