First Date Glory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick finally slipped out of my gasping mouth and she grabbed his dick and my face and soon we were making out, sharing cum, and smearing his messy helmet all over us.

She was completely wild. Like she had become an even grander version of herself.

I kissed her with complete abandon as she scooped cum out of my mouth and drank him down.

"Fuckkkk," she said to me, as the cock owner finally slipped back through the hole.

"Thank you!" A satisfied voice said from the other side of the wall, and we heard a nearby door open as they left.

"That was unexpected," I said, still enjoying her on top of me. We kissed slowly and sensually.

"Ohhh, I fucking likeeee you," she beamed at me, and I'd never been so attracted to anyone in my life.

Before we knew it there was another knock from the door closing, and once again she raised an eyebrow at me and slipped her fingers through the hole.

And within minutes. Another cock was slipping through. This was was shorter, about six inches, but also fatter. It was a good dick. A filling dick if there ever was one.

She pulled herself off of me and sat on one side of the cock as she began jacking him.

"Are you still hungry, naughty boy?" I moved to mirror her position and we both got down on our knees so that the new cock was at our face level.

"I really am. Wanna share this big dick with me?" I asked, feeling braver and even hornier than before. It looked unexpectedly tasty.

"Yes, Tommy" she said with pure lust, and our mouths descended on him hungrily.

We gave him a true, porno style-double blowjob, using our lips to jack him and licking every possible inch of his shaft. We were craven for cock. I sucked on his balls and she nibbled his head while teasing his slit. We took turns deep-throating and glogging on him. We took turns using the cock on each other's mouths, and encouraging each other with naughty things into each other's ears. We traded him and sucked on him and basically became one incredibly in-tune unit of cocksucking sluttery. His juices were all over us. We smelled like dirty cock.

This girl was a fucking gem.

And then soon he was cumming again, just as we had our lips over the sides of his head. The cum shot out between us and fell down our faces and drenched us in hot jizz. It was a big, pent-up load.

We were tawdry cumsluts together. We licked and sucked and moaned for this new drenching of semen all over us.

Soon he was pulling out, totally drained of cum, and she was kissing me and licking any bit of cum she could find on me.

"Mmmmm, I've never shared two cocks with one guy before. You just checked off a new box for me," she smiled as we made out. The spunk smell was in my nose with her perfume. Her makeup was smeared and lipstick, smudged. She was so good at this.

"You just checked off like 18 new boxes for me!" I joked and she bent over in front of me and told me to fuck her again. She was still crazy horny for more and I wasn't going to disappoint.

I slid in behind her and grabbed her gorgeous, naked, round ass, soft and full in my hands.

I bent down for a moment to eat her asshole because it was perfect and I wanted to show this girl I could keep up.

"Mmmm, Tommmy, yessss eat that ass." I devoured her and soon I needed her pussy again.

I thrust back inside her and we were bent over towards the wall.

"Do you want more cock?" She asked me in the hottest voice as I thrust fully into her wet pussy.

"Mmmhmm," I moaned.

It didn't take long. A thick, seven inch pipe was soon sticking through the hole. there weren't any finger requests this time. It was just there, like a big, juicy sausage already dripping precum.

We fucked on our knees doggy in front of the wall so we could suck this new dick together. She was actually on her haunches now, and I was on my knees on the seat behind her, with both of our heads leaning down together. This one had been my favorite. It was a true, 10/10 penis. and it smelled like some sort of pine needle soap. I wanted to spend more time on this cock, but suddenly I felt Laney pulling me up. She was repositioning me again as my cock slipped out of her perfectly young pussy.

I was thrilled by her every move.

"I need two cocks in my mouth," she had me stand up beside the leather bench, but the hole was two centered above the seat for her to get me where she needed. Suddenly she had a plan. While she was jacking off this perfect cock, she looked me in the eye.

"Here, stand up on either side of the bench and put his cock through your legs so that I can suck you together.

"Umm..." I gulped a little at the thought, but she was jacking me too now, "yeah." I straddled the bench and the height of the hole made it so that my ass was just above the glory hole where his cock was sticking through. It felt like I was sitting on a precarious merry-go-round horse.

"Almost," Laney said, as she pushed me down further and had me spread my legs so his cock now nestled right up against the sensitive skin beneath my balls. His cock head bumped into my balls as she brought him further forward and pushed my own cock down so they were touching. It felt electric to have a rock hard cock pressing up against my own. Such a strangely familiar sensation

"Fuckkk, this is soooo sexy," she said, and she went back to work. I watched her tie her short hair back with a band she'd kept around her wrist. Even as messy as she was from all the sex, she still looked like the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Her plump lips felt marvelous, as she was able to get about three inches of our dicks into her mouth at the same time. She moaned around us and relished this kinky act we had entered into together.

I was moaning from the sensations of his own helmet pulsing against my own, as we waited for her sexy, snaking tongue to slither over us and tease our throbbing members over and over again. She moaned loudly while she sucked. She was lost in her lust.

She had her hands on our cocks and was jacking us and I felt my knees getting weaker, the closer she brought me to cumming.

"That feeels sooo fucking gooood," I moaned to her, as my cock got closer and closer to my first powerful orgasm.

And then. just as she was trading off these sloppy deepthroats, I felt her grab the base of my balls...and squeeze.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk..." it was like being clutched by sudden blue balls. She had choked off a very inevitable explosion from my cock and suddenly it was like my body was becoming cum-crazed. I needed to cum. I needed her to let me cum.

But I was so obsessed with the control she wielding over me. The way she could go from submissive to dominant on a dime.

"MMMmm, Tommy...I'm gonna make you beg me to cum tonight, baby," she said to me, as she came up and kissed me on the lips. Her hands were jacking off my cock softly and I swear it felt so good because of my completely aching cock which she had, unbeknownst to me, been edging this whole time. Even with the way she had gripped me with her pussy. She had never let me get to that place where I was going to jizz. I hadn't even realized it until that very moment.

"Mmmm, you're so goddamn sexy, Laney, I'm so fucking turned on by you," I said in devoted obsession, shuddering a little as I felt her hand pulling his cock through my legs and up against the base of my balls.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a small bottle of something. I couldn't quite tell what she was grabbing. Then she was kissing me and I could taste all the semen on her lips.

She reached beneath me and squirted a large glob of lube onto the cock she'd just been sucking.

I thought maybe she was getting ready to get fucked up against the wall, but she just kept jacking us off, even as my legs spread further and my ass slid a full half over the hole.

His big cock was now pressing through my sweaty ass, and a chill ran up my spine as I felt her pushing his cock against my body. The lube she had already covered him in began to slide against me and push my ass open further.

At some point the head of his cock began to drag heavily across my actual crack and hole, and anytime I felt his size nearing my entrance I moaned in nervous excitement.

She grabbed the stranger's cock and pushed it up so that he began pressing against my anus.

"Fuckkkk, Laney...I've neverrrr..." and she shoved two fingers into my mouth and stared at me with controlled direction in her gaze.

"Suck on my fingers, Tommy, now. Suck on them like they're a cock you want to cum." and I did as she said.

His head plopped past my sphincter and I shrilled in pain, even as I sucked her fingers like they were a cock. She was holding onto my upper body and massaging me.

"Goooood...that's a good boy...take a deep breath and allow your ass to relax, baby," her words dripped over my sexuality like butter. She made me feel so sexy in that moment.

I had a cock in my ass for the first time, and Laney was holding onto the shaft, even as she helped him slide further into me.

"FUGGGGHHHHHH," I moaned, as my ass tore from its new invader.

Fuck, sex with a guy was no fucking joke, I thought, as I breathed a painful breath around her fingers.

"Here...smoke," she stuck her weed pen in my mouth as she took her fingers out. I took a giant hit off the pen and she opened her mouth to let me blow the smoke into hers.

I was shotgunning marijuana smoke with the hottest girl I'd ever hooked up with, and she was guiding a dick into my ass at a glory hole while somehow seducing me into my first-time gay experience.

Where the fuck had this night even gone?

I was drunk with lust. The pain was unreal. But there was this vibrating sort of distant longing attached to it. Having a cock in your ass was like allowing your body to say...okay...I'm not in control. Someone else is.

Someone else was.

He fucked me. Slowly. Surely. I think he could tell he was opening a virgin. My moans should've been obvious enough.

Laney knelt on the bench in front of me and kissed me fully now as she caressed my cock, which had gotten even harder as he fucked me.

"Your cock...is SO. FUCKING. HARD. Tommy," she said to me, staring into my eyes as she rubbed her thumb over my cream-covered slit. I loved the things she said as he thrust himself firmly into me.

"Yeahhh, Unnfff, I knowww, fuckk," was all I could manage, in between my little yelps, as he slowly got halfway into me and started a more steady pace, as my rump opened up and it began to get easier.

"Do you like that?" She asked me, still speaking to me like she was the most obviously sexy girl in the room, and she probably usually was. Her voice had gotten huskier...sluttier...more expectant. She was leading me and I loved it.

"Yesss...I doooo like it," he was five inches in. And then six. And then seven. My head was spinning. The weed had definitely helped make me even hornier. I was getting ravenous.

I felt his balls bottom out against me and my voice had literally gone up an octave as my first fucking ramped up.

"That's it, baby, show me how good you can take a cock. I love to see a guy who enjoys cock in his ass...it's so fucking hot to me. I want you to show me how good he feels in your asshole-fucking you. Taking you. Pounding you."

Laney pulled me down so I could lean my elbows on the bench, so I was in a standing doggy, with my ass, fully over the hole in the wall now.

I couldn't help but rest my face for a second on the leather seat, as his powerful tool pistoned against my prostate and caused my cock to leak like a summer water hose.

Laney lay out in front of me and spread her legs. She wanted me to eat her pussy while I was fucked. I felt so submissive to her.

I began to devour her and she leaned back, resting her own back now against the opposite wall (that's how small the rooms were).

And then something even wilder happened. When she leaned back two fingers came through the opposing hole. And she cocked an eyebrow as she grabbed the fingers and licked them. That would certainly answer that.

A large, black cock came through the hole. It was huge. I nodded from her muff where I tried my best to focus on her clit, even as my moans were forced out of me by the man currently pounding my ass in front of my Tinder date.

She began to suck the side of this shaft and I leaned up to watch. I was being fucked and moaning. She was sucking and moaning.

And then she was pressing her ass up against the hole in the same position I was in. This put our faces in the middle and we kissed like wanton teenagers as she shared in a co-ed fucking. They pounded us into each other and we moaned together.

She reached beneath me and jacked me and I squeezed her breasts and nipples and soon I couldn't hold off any longer.

I was about to cum and she SQUEEZED MY COCK AGAIN! FUCKKKKKKKK!

I practically crumpled at the knees she was so in charge of me.

He kept fucking. My prostate kept taking new trips around the damn sun. This sex goddess was slapping her ass back on this big black cock and moaning into my mouth and I was basically just trying not to cry like a little girl from how earth-shatteringly good it felt to have a cock in my ass.

"Tommy...are you gonna be a good boy and let him cum in your ass?" She asked me, even though she already knew the answer.

"Yessss...I want it," I moaned back.

"Yeah baby? You want his cum? You wanna take his jizz up that slutty little ass of yours?"

She jacked me firmly and lightly held the base of my balls, squeezing and unsqueezing, teasing and stopping. Toying. Seducing me. Forcing me. To learn just how good cock was...how much I would crave it.

And then I heard her moaning louder.

"Fuckkkk! I'm gonna cummm...I want you to cummm on that cock Tommy, cum with me, baby!" She jacked me fast and I felt the person fucking me pound even faster. He was going to cum inside me, I could tell.

I was going to cum.

She was going to cum.

"FUCCKKKKKK, OHHHMYGOOODDDDD!" I moaned as her hand finally finished it's journey and my splooge fireworked out of me even as I was receiving my first ever cream pie.

The warmth all over my body was dizzying. She was in the throes of her own multiple orgasm dance as she jacked me fully through our shared orgasmic ecstasy.

When he finally pulled out of me I felt the jizz run out of my ass and down my leg.

The cock inside of her still hadn't cum.

She pulled herself off to take a break.

"Wanna share this last cock with me, Tommy?" She asked, and I beamed to her.

We were on our knees again, and our tongues went to work licking him all over. I could taste her ass on his cock. Laney kept gathering up my cum off my chest and adding it to his beast, like some sort of sexual garnish to our depravity. There had never been so much cum on my body. I felt like a Brazzers pin-up.

"Mmmmm FUCK, I wanna share his cum with you sooo bad," she said, and she was feisty again, completely addicted to the smell of the cum all over us as she bounced on her side of his dick.

We sucked and jacked and toyed with his balls. He pounded the wall to let us know and we felt the now-familiar pulse bounding up his cock. Laney grabbed my head and brought me to lay under him with her.

And she jacked him off fast, even as we opened our mouths and stuck out our tongues together. It felt like slow motion when it finally happened.

Thick globs of cum gushed out of his geyser and drenched our every feature. She licked my face and I licked hers and we were like animals in the forest desperate for cum. He rained down on us. It was the kinkiest fucking facial.

We connected in a way neither of us had ever connected sexually before. We cleaned him and each other and even after all the cum was gone we didn't want to let him go...but he was spent, and his deflating cock pulled through the hole.

We sat up and she straddled me again...not fucking...just...feeling as one.

"Fuckkkk, Tommmmy," she said to me, and she kissed me the way someone kisses their equal.

"Yeah...fuckkk...I can't...like..." I felt like if I stopped to breathe for too long, I might cry. Which was crazy.

"That was your first, right?" She said, as she drifted small kisses down my face and played with my sweaty hair. I loved the way her fingers found my spots. Right off the bat.

"Yeah...I'd never even..."

"Thought about being fucked?" She knew what I was thinking. She knew all the jumbling thoughts.

"Yeah..." I smiled, almost embarrassed. She totally understood my emotional unraveling.

"I was so impressed...and like...so fucking turned on...I've never been able to get a guy to do that for me exactly." She said, and that almost surprised me.

"Really? Someone as convincing as you?" I asked. We were kissing still...innocently again.

"Well...I had an ex boyfriend that sucked dick in threesomes with me...but I could never convince him to try anal sex...which was such a huge fantasy for me," she said.

"How did you know I would do it?" I laughed at her, loving this post-game talk we were having.

"I didn't...I took a chance...and you made me a very happy, very horny girl," she was looking at me with intense admiration. We were naked and breathing into each other as she straddled me on that seat. Our clothes and juices were everywhere. She was still wearing her heels though, which I was so impressed by. What a banger she was.

"I'm so blown away by everything that just happened," I said, and she crinkled her nose and squeezed my neck and shoulder muscles.

"I'm fucking amazed, and I want to talk more about this..." she started, and I looked at her with a tilt of my head. "But first do you wanna maybe get cleaned up and go and snag some tacos? I'm fucking STARVING," and out of nowhere, she was the cute girl next door again. The fucking variety to her sexy was outstanding.

"YES. Fuck...I didn't realize how hungry I was until just now," I was stupidly into this girl.

"Yeah...you work up an appetite taking a cock up your ass, didn't you know?" and as she said that, she shoved her tongue back in my mouth and I moaned from the statement. There was something so sexy about the fact that I had lost my anal virginity from her perfect seduction.

"Fuck...you are gonna be trouble. I've got some serious questions," I slapped her ass as she popped up and pulled on her sheer panties, and we began to get dressed.

"And I've got all the answers for you babe...over tacos," she slapped my ass in return as I bent down for my pants. Ugh. I was sore from the assault on my very tight anus.

"Yes. Absolutely. Tacos."

We finished dressing and exited the long, illuminated tunnel towards the exit. She winked at the woman by the door on the way out who smiled knowingly at us, and soon we were back out in the late-night of the city.

It was already 3:00 AM. We'd been fucking for a long time.

I put my arm around her neck and she put hers around my waist and we walked in conspiratorial joy, already excited for what new flavors awaited us. She apparently knew an al pastor food truck that would change my life.

This girl wasn't real. She couldn't be. But no matter how many pinches I attempted, our ribaldry and revelry continued. And she kept kissing me and smiling at me. Our afterglow followed us down the nighttime city streets, with all the condensation and bright lights to romance the moment.

I was on this ride until it bucked me off.

to be continued...