First Days as a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Cindy I was tired and going to take a nap. She said she would too. I turned out the lights and got under my covers. I could hear Cindy's bed sheets rustling. Again I heard that soft sigh. I was right behind her.

When I woke up from my nap Cindy was packing the little carryall she uses to go back and forth from her mom's house.

"What's up," I asked?

"Dad's gonna drive me back to mom's house. We have a wedding to go to so I'm staying there tonight. Kevin's already there."

That's too bad I thought. I was having fun. Then followed by the thought, thank god, maybe I'll stay out of trouble.

I asked where my mom was and Cindy said she'd gone out shopping. Chuck? She didn't know hadn't seen him all day.

Cool I thought some quiet time. I could use it. Things were happening fast and I needed to process it. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but every step of the way my pussy was saying yes.

Mark called Cindy and asked if she was ready. She came over and kissed me goodbye. Not quite on the cheek, not quite on the lips. It was a bit longer than normal.

"I had fun," she said.

I heard the door close. I was alone in bed. I had thrown on a T shirt when I climbed in for my nap. My panties were soaked so I left them on the floor. My mind was racing. How could all this have started. Dave I thought. As long as I don't talk to Dave I'd be fine. This was his fault.

I picked up my iPad. First thing there was a message from Dave.

Those pictures were awesome. Thank you. How was your day?

I should have just ignored it, but, of course, I didn't. I liked the way he made me feel.

I said hi and that I was glad he liked Cindy's pics.

He then asked me about my day. I told him everything. Cindy's dad showing off her butt at breakfast. Coming home seeing mom dressed sexier. Cindy pulling off my skirt in front of her father and my mother. Everything.

He asked questions. It was fun reviewing it. I was reliving it in my head as well as telling someone how naughty I was.

At the end of it all he said, "Good girl." For some reason that made me wet all over again.

He was very curious about my mom dressing sexier. He said his guess was she was a little jealous and decided to be a little competitive. It kind of made sense.

He then asked what I was wearing. I said just a t shirt. He wanted to see. I face timed him. I was still sitting up in bed, in a t shirt, covered by my covers. What the hell.

He told me I looked great.

I laughed and replied that I just woke up.

He said, "Let me see the rest."

I panned the iPad down so he could see the covers.

He laughed and said, "That's not what I meant."

I played coy. "No, what did you mean?"

He gave me a stern look. "You tell me. What did I mean?"

I could not believe how it made me feel when he talked to me that way. Before it was all texting. This was face to face. Well, almost. It was like Bob telling me what to do in the office that day.

"You wanted to see me without the covers," I said quietly.

"I wanted to see what," he said?

"You want me to take the covers off me and show you I'm not wearing panties," I said

"Good girl," he said.

I put the iPad down and kicked the covers off me. My T shirt was wrapped around my waist. My pussy was completely exposed. I realized he'd never seen me naked. He'd just heard about it. I picked the iPad back up. I looked at his face. He pointed a finger down. Slowly I scanned the iPad down. I showed him everything. I brought it back to my face. I don't know what I was expecting. I was nervous.

He smiled and said. "You're more sexy and beautiful than I remember"

I felt a huge sigh of relief.

He asked me if I had a full length mirror in my room.

I did and told him so.

"Take off the T and go to the mirror. I want to see all of you."

I didn't even argue. I put the iPad down where he could watch me. The T shirt was long. Standing up you could see a little of my pussy and 1/2 my butt. I reached down and slowly pulled it off. He watched intently. Then I turned around so he could see my ass too.

"Beautiful," he said. "I'm going to have so much fun playing with you."

I was pretty sure I knew what he meant, but was going to ask anyway. Just then I heard the front door. I turned my head a little.

"What's that" he said?

"The front door someone came home."

"Cool," he said. "Close your screen, put that T shirt back on,and go see who it is. Take the iPad with you so I can see."

"But, that T shirt doesn't even cover my pussy," I objected.

"I know. Just pretend you didn't know anyone was home."

I think I was going to protest, but I didn't. I put the T shirt back on and walked into the kitchen. Mark was at the counter and immediately turned to see me. His face broke into a big smile.

I immediately said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were home. I'll go change."

"Don't go change for me," he said. "I think you look great."

I said, feeling kind of sassy, "I bet you do."

I put my hands on my hips and as I did I pulled the t shirt up a bit more. Now my entire pussy was on display.

"Turn around," he said. "Let me see that ass."

I turned around. As I did I stood the iPad up on the kitchen counter in front of me. The camera and microphone were still running. I wasn't sure how much Dave could see but I knew he could see some of it.

After I put it down I pulled my T shirt up to my waist and shook my ass at him.

"How's that," I said.

"Awesome," he said. He stepped towards me and cupped my ass cheek. I didn't move. I just held the t shirt at my waist and stood there. "Your ass is the same shape as your mom's."

He started rubbing my ass. It felt good. I let out a soft moan. "Yeah," he said. "Same shape. Yours is a little firmer, but hers is still great."

It was weird listening to him talk about my mother's ass while rubbing mine. It felt good though. I pushed my ass back a bit to encourage him. His hands slid lower. I widened my stance to give him more access. He slipped a finger into my pussy.

"Mmmmm," I said.

"Your mom likes it when I slide my fingers in her pussy too. She gets just as wet as you."

I moaned. Again hearing him talk about my mom was so wrong it was driving me crazy.

I bent forward a bit to steady myself on the counter. I looked right at my iPad. I then asked, "Where is mom?"

He now had 2 fingers in my pussy. I moaned again. I started slowly fucking his fingers.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Your mom always fucks my fingers too when I do this to her." The other day, when none of you were home, I had her bent over this counter just like this."

I came. A sharp intake of breath, but he recognized it.

"Ohhhh. So you like hearing about your mom. Well, after I finger fuck her cunt, I stick my fingers in her face and she licks them clean."

Cunt. There was that word again. What was it about that word that made me feel so dirty yet so hot. As he said it he pulled his fingers out of my cunt and held them in front of my face. I started sucking on them and licking them clean.

I knew Dave could see me doing that. While sucking on them I asked again, "where... Is...mom...?"

He slid his fingers back in my pussy and said, "She's shopping."

"Shopping?" I started seriously fucking his fingers now. I wanted to cum again.

"Yeah shopping," he said. "I've always been after her to dress sexier around the house. She always refused because she didn't want to embarrass you or Cindy. Given last night's and this morning's performance I told her to get her ass out there and get some hotter clothes."

He still had his fingers in my pussy. I was now practically stomach down on the counter. I was looking right at the iPad. A picture of my mom in a thong came to mind. I'd never seen her in anything but cotton bikinis, but the image was hot. Between that, knowing Dave was watching, and Mark's fingers in my cunt I let out another moan and came again.

Mark heard me. "I think it's time to fuck you. What do you think," he said.

"Yes," I said

"What?"

God, I loved it when they made me say it. "Yes, I want you to stick your cock in me. I want you to fuck my cunt with the same cock that fucks my mother."

I heard his pants unzip. I didn't even turn around. He just slid the tip of his cock against my pussy and drove right in. I could tell he was bigger than most. I felt stretched. Not uncomfortable but full. I groaned and came immediately.

He slowly started pumping me. "Mmmmmm...like mother, like daughter. Nice and wet. Nice and tight."

I came again.

Then he started telling me how hot I looked last night. He really liked me rubbing Cindy's back. He said he enjoyed looking at her panty covered ass and that every time my hand reached the band of her panties he was hoping I'd push them down further.

Thinking of Cindy's soft back, getting fucked, and hearing him talk about it, I came again.

"Wow," he said. "Your mother cums a lot too."

That made me come again.

He kept pumping me, and as he did he kept talking to me. The words were as much a turn on as his hard cock.

"Then, this morning, when you both showed up for breakfast in just panties and tshirts I thought I was going to lose it. Knowing your brother was watching. Kevin and Peter couldn't decide which one of you to stare at. I swear my cock was rock hard the whole time."

My mind relived the whole thing. I could see them staring at me. See their faces as they checked out Cindy's cute little ass. I came again, but this time I gushed. It was warm like pee. I was embarrassed. I thought I'd peed on him. I let out an "oh my god. I'm so sorry."

He pushed his cock deep in me. He leaned over me and said, "It's OK. it's called squirting. It's not pee. Your mother does it too. It's fucking hot."

Hearing about what my mom did made me cum again. I lost count.

I started fucking his cock. He just held on for the ride. I fucked him fast and hard till I came again. He was still hard.

"And then," he went on, "Cindy gave me that hug and I got to feel that cute little ass."

"After you all left, I was so fucking hard, I pushed your mom right up against this counter and fucked her just like I'm fucking you."

I pictured my mom bent over this counter, being fucked, sweats around her ankles. Cumming over and over like I was. That was it. I started screaming.

"Fuck me. Fuck my slutty little cunt. Fill me with your cum, just like you did my mom. Fuck me. Pretend you're fucking Cindy's little virgin cunt. Filling her with your cum. Fuck me. I bet you want Cindy to watch as you fuck me. Want mom and Chuck to watch."

That did it. He came. He filled my cunt. I could feel it hot against the walls of my pussy. I came again. I fell limply against the counter.

"You're not done yet you little slut. Get on your knees and clean me up."

I smiled into the iPad. I turned around, got down on my knees and took his now semi hard cock in mouth. It was covered with his cum, my cum, and his pants were soaked from when I squirted. I started sucking and licking up every drop. I didn't want to miss any. I did try to get some on my face. I wanted to show Dave when I was done.

As I sucked his cock he started talking again.

"I'm glad you took Cindy shopping today. Her mother is such a prude. I want to see everything she bought. On her. I'll leave that in your hands. I'm sure you can handle it."

He looked down at his cock and my face. He put his cock back is his pants and said, "You better go clean up. Can't have your mother seeing you like that." Then he added, "At least not yet."

I stood up, grabbed my iPad, and headed for my room. I held the iPad so Dave could see my cum covered face. I flipped it so I could see his face. He was smiling.

When I got to my room I just looked at him. Finally I said, "How was that?"

"That was fucking amazing," He said. "Take your top off."

I did it.

"Now put the iPad somewhere I can see your entire bed and lay down."

I did it.

Dave started telling me about the entire incident from what he saw. How he felt. What he thought was happening. My fingers dropped to my clit. I closed my eyes and let myself picture everything he said. I started cumming again.

Now what? I thought.

I'd just heard mom return from shopping. I knew Mark was home. I heard him ask what she bought. I couldn't hear her answer.

I heard him say, "How about a fashion show."

Mom said, "Come in the bedroom. Tina's home. We can have more privacy."

He said, "No, you go change and come out here. I'll sit on the couch. Don't worry about Tina."

Mom started to protest, but Mark just told her to go change. As she was changing he texted me.

"Come join me."

It wasn't really a request. It was more an order. He wanted me to see what mom bought. I told myself I didn't want to see, but I knew I was lying. I did.

What to wear was the question. I knew it should be somewhat revealing, but not crazy. I grabbed a pair of black see through string bikini panties and a tank top that just covered my ass. That should do.

I wasn't sure if Dave was online. I facetimed him, shut down my screen and brought my iPad with me.

As I walked out of my room I could see mom in front of me in the living room. She was wearing a short see through nightie with spaghetti straps and matching thong.

As I came up behind her I said, "Wow, that's hot." I held the iPad so the camera was facing her.

She jumped, tried to cover herself, started stammering an apology, and heading for her room.

Mark stopped her. "Come back here. Tina's a girl. She's seen sexy clothes before."

Mom stopped. She just stood there, looking at the floor, kind of resigned to her fate.

Mark looked at me and said, "Come in, you're just in time. Your mom is going to show me what she bought today."

I could see mom's face go red. She still did not look up.

Mark then said to me, "You look cute. Are those some of the new panties you bought today?"

I nodded.

Mom looked up. She saw what I was wearing. She didn't say a thing.

Mark went on. "With that Tank top on we can barely see them. That's not very nice."

He looked at mom, "Wouldn't you like to see what she bought?"

Mom didn't move. Mark asked her again. This time she slightly nodded.

"What," said Mark. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes," mom said. "I'd love to see what she bought"

I kind of felt bad for mom, but I was enjoying seeing her in this predicament. I put the iPad on the fireplace mantle. I hoped it had a good view. I then grabbed the hem of my tank top pulled it up to my waist, and slowly turned around.

"Do you like them" I said?

Mark said they looked great, then asked mom what she thought. She mumbled great.

Mark said, "What, I couldn't hear you."

Mom looked at him, looked, at me, looked back at him and said, "They're very pretty and sexy"

Mark was satisfied and patted the couch next to him for me to sit down. I did, adjusting my tank top to cover my panties. Mark slapped my hand playfully and pulled the shirt up to my waist.

"After all," he said. "We've already seen them we might as well enjoy them"

sat there with my panties showing. Mark's hand was on my thigh.

Mark then looked at my mom and said, "Well let's see what else you bought."

She left the room to change. Mark's fingers slid up to my pussy.

"Still wet I see"

I was, I couldn't believe this. The whole scene was so wrong. Mark's fingers in my pussy. My mom in the other room changing into something sexy to model for us. You bet I was wet.

Mom came back in the room. Mark left his hand on my thigh. I left my legs slightly spread apart. If mom knew what happened she didn't let on. This time she was in a cute pair of boy shorts and a see through cami. She looked hot. It was obvious that my mom shaved her pussy too.

"Wow," I said "That's hot."

Mom kind of smiled at me. She was happy for my approval.

Mark kept sending her to change. Sometimes he'd call her over to us and we'd feel the material. He'd compliment her on her choices. He'd ask me my opinion. Truthfully, she looked fucking hot and I said so. Once he had me feel how firm her ass was. He was right, it was firm. Whenever he could he'd keep his hand on my thigh. Whenever she left the room he'd finger me. My panties were soaked and even the top of my thighs were wet. I'm sure my mom could tell. Finally she had gone through all her outfits.

Mark said he'd like to see one again. It was a black semi transparent robe with matching thong. The robe tied with a sash. She went to change. Once again Mark had his fingers in my pussy. He pulled my legs further apart. Now there was no doubt I was wet or that she would see it.

She came out in the outfit. She looked very hot. Mark had her turn around. Then he said, "I bet it would look better without the panties."

Mom looked at me. I didn't have any idea what to do.

Mark asked me what I thought. I said either way it was sexy.

Mark told mom to take them off. She didn't move.

He looked at me and said, "Go help your mom."

She just stood there looking at me. I stood up and walked behind her. I could feel the blood rushing to my pussy. God this was so wrong. God this was so hot. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her thong and pulled them slowly over her ass and thighs. I let them go and they dropped to the floor. Mom just stood there. I felt like my pussy was dripping down my thigh.

Mark motioned for me to sit next to him again. I did and he put his hand on my thigh. He could feel, the sticky wetness.

"Wow," he said. "You're really creaming." He licked his fingers. "You must be enjoying this."

I didn't say a thing.

He called mom over. She came to him. He undid the sash of the robe. Mom had great tits and for 2 kids a great belly. He ran his hands over her shoulders down to her breasts. She gave a sharp intake of breath. She looked at me. His fingers pulled at her nipples. They were hard. She closed her eyes briefly, sighed, and then looked at me again.

Mark's hands continued down her body. Mom continued to look at me. I had no idea what she was thinking. I didn't realize it but my hand had found my pussy. I wasn't really masturbating, but my hand was between my legs.

Mark's hands reached her hips. As he caressed her she closed her eyes and sighed again. Every time she opened them she was looking at me. Mark's hands finally slid between her legs. She parted them to give him better access. He obviously knew her body. I saw her shudder with her first orgasm. He took his fingers out of her pussy and licked them.

He looked at me and said, "You would not believe how delicious her pussy is."

She moaned. He slid his fingers back into her. He put his other hand on top of the one I had between my legs. He didn't touch my pussy. Just started moving my hand so I would do it myself. I got the message and started fingering myself. This was hot. This was wrong. This was slutty. I was fingering my cunt in front of my mom. I was not sure who was more of a slut. Her for watching or me for doing it.

He played with her pussy some more. She moaned.

Then he said, "What do you want."

She looked at me and looked back at him. He asked her again. This time she was looking me right in the eyes.

As she looked at me she said, very clearly, "I want you to Fuck me."

Mark laughed, "Here? Now?"

"Yes." again looking straight at me. "Here, now."

Mark unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pulled out his cock. I had never actually seen it hard. I was right. It was bigger than most. About 7-8 inches I'd guess.

Mom climbed on the couch, knees on either side of him, and slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. I'd seen some porn but nothing was as hot as this. As she took his cock she looked right at me. When she had it all in, she threw her head back, closed her eyes and moaned. Her body shuddered.