First Days as a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Tina meets Cindy's mom, surprises Ginny's brother.
2.4k words
4.58
66.5k
71

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,221 Followers

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be stand alone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.

In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

*****

Wednesday

Next 2 days at work were busy. Julie asked me if I'd noticed Amanda's new style. I told her I had and that I kept complimenting her. Julie said she was also telling Amanda how good she looked.

Wednesday after work Cindy had called and asked me to drop a school book, she left at our house, off at her mom's house for her. I drove home, got the book, and headed to Cindy's house.

Cindy's mother had not remarried. She was nice enough, but always seemed unhappy. She and I got along, but didn't really have a relationship. Even though she wanted the divorce, she was very unhappy when Mark started dating my mom. I think she thought that he'd stay miserable too.

When I got there I knocked on the door. I prepared myself. I was still dressed from work and I was on the verge of slutty. I assumed I'd get some comment.

There was no answer. I knocked again and she opened the door. She looked like she'd been crying, I didn't want to intrude. I told her I was dropping off Cindy's book. She sniffled and thanked me. She said Cindy was at a friends.

I said thanks and started to leave. Her sniffling bothered me. I turned back and asked if she was OK? She assured me she was, thanked me for asking, and then burst into tears standing in the doorway.

I put my arm around her and guided her back in the house. We sat on the couch and she hugged me and sobbed on my shoulder. I finally got the story out of her.

She'd been dating a guy for two weeks. She'd thought it was going somewhere. This weekend she had sex with him. He'd just called and broke up with her. She told me that since her divorce, she had not had a relationship that lasted more than two weeks.

"What's wrong with me," she sobbed. "Am I that ugly?"

Actually, except for the unhappy look, she was attractive. She was about 5'6", 110, long hair, pretty face and skin. My first guess was she was a lousy lay or a pain in the ass to hang out with. I assured her she was attractive.

"Look at your daughter," I said reassuringly. "She's gorgeous and she looks like you."

She sniffled, "You really think so?"

"Absolutely," I responded.

She looked at me, thanked me, but still clung to me. I kept my arm around her. She kept sniffling. She started going through all her relationships. A lot of them ended right after she had sex with them.

L

No wonder she's upset, I thought. I don't blame her for doubting herself.

She realized what she was saying and started putting herself down.

"I must be a lousy fuck," she said. "They fuck me and leave me. How can I be so bad."

Then she burst into the tears again, and cried into my shoulder. I felt bad for her and held her reassuring her. I told her she couldn't be that bad. For most men, even if you're just there they think the sex is good. She laughed.

I assured her she was gorgeous and sweet. I did say she often looked unhappy. I asked if she thought that might have anything to do with it.

She told me she was unhappy, but mostly because she was lonely. It was hard being alone for so long. She always felt she was missing something. She said her divorce from Mark was her fault. She always felt she could not connect even though she'd tried.

She started crying again. She was sobbing that she was ugly, a lousy lay, and something was wrong with her that she couldn't connect.

For my part I held her and told her that there was nothing wrong with her. That she was pretty and had not found the right person yet. She pulled away from me, looked at me, and thanked me for being so sweet.

Then she shocked me. She said thank you and gave me a small kiss. I kissed her back and again assured her it was OK. She told me I was so sweet and gave me another small kiss. Then with no warning. She pressed into me and really kissed me. I was completely surprised and pulled back.

She started crying again. "I'm sorry," she sniffled. "I don't know what came over me. I'm such a mess."

I put my arm around her again and assured her she was OK. She turned her head to look at me. She looked so sad and so needy. This time I kissed her. She kissed back. It felt good. She had such soft lips. When I kissed Cathy it was different. Cathy's lips were covered with cum and pussy. Cindy's mother tasted different. Fresh showered. Light flowers. I liked it.

We spent some time kissing she pulled away from me and took off her top. We got back to serious kissing. As we did I reach behind her and unclasped her bra. She looked at me shyly and let it fall off. I reached out to caress her breasts. Her nipples hardened under my fingers.

I bent my head down and took her nipple in my mouth. She moaned. She tasted like freshly cleaned skin. I liked it. I stood up and pulled my dress up over my head and dropped it on the floor. I was standing there in just panties and heels. She gave me another shy smile.

I sat down and guided her hand to my breasts. She gently stroked them and sucked on my nipples. It felt wonderful and I told her so. She looked so happy.

I pushed her down on the couch. We kissed passionately. I sat up on my knees and undid her jeans. I grabbed the waist and started to pull her jeans and panties off together. She lifted her ass so I could pull them all the way off.

We went back to making out. A woman's touch is so much softer than a man's and because she was so shy and unsure it was even gentler and sweeter. My hand slid down her belly to her pussy. Her legs fell apart as she made room for my hand. My fingers traced her clit. She pushed her hips forward and moaned as I touched her. I slid them in her pussy. She kissed me passionately.

My fingers in her pussy, our lips locked, she explored my body with one hand. She caressed my breasts and nipples. Slowly her hand slid down my body. They slid into my panties. She tentatively touched my clit. I moaned into her mouth. She pulled me in and kissed me harder. Her fingers started to explore my pussy. Women like different things, but we also know basically what feels good. She knew what felt good.

With our fingers in each other, gentle need went to passionate desire. I started jumping her fingers. I thought about the fact that this was Cindy's mother. The reality was Mark and my mom weren't related made it easier. Who am I kidding. I'd probably do her Cindy and Mark at the same time. Her fingers and that thought made me cum.

She actually stopped and asked, "Did I really make you cum?"

I admitted she did. She got teary eyed, but this time there was a smile with it. Again, it was so sweet I was happy I was there.

I kissed her passionately and concentrated on her clit. She started humping my hand and moaning. Within seconds she was cumming.

"Oh my fucking God," she said. "I haven't had an orgasm like that in years. She kissed me again.

"Really?" I said. "Then you're going to love this."

I started kissing my way down her body. I really liked the way she tasted. She was perspiring a little and her skin tasted slightly salty.

"I've never done this before," she said. She added, "With a girl I mean."

"Do you want me to stop," I asked.

"You'd better not," she laughed.

My tongue reached her clit. She came again. Loud. My tongue entered her pussy. She came again. Now she was on a roll. Definitely multiorgasmic.

She stopped me and laughed, "Let me catch my breathe."

I said, "Well hurry up. It's my turn."

Again she got shy and started to say, "ummm... I never..."

I stopped her and said, "Well you're going to."

She laughed again. I laid back on the couch and slid my panties off. She moved her head down my body and tentatively licked my pussy. I moaned. As I moaned she got braver and braver. Soon her face was buried in my pussy and I was making her face all wet as I came.

We eventually got back to kissing. I could taste my pussy on her lips. She was kissing me and licking my lips trying to clean me up. We slowly got back to just cuddling.

"Tina, "she said."

"Yes?"

"Thank you so much. That was amazing. I feel much better and it wasn't just the sex. You were wonderful."

I kissed her again and told her I better get going. We both got dressed. As I left she kissed me goodbye.

A week later she told me a girl from the gym asked her out. She sounded excited. I told her to tell me how it went. Two months later I saw her. They were still dating. She looked very happy.

Thursday

The work week wasn't letting up. I chatted with Dave a bit but had tons of stuff to do. Again Amanda's new clothes were becoming the talk of the office. Everyone was wondering what was going on. She spent most of her time in her office and, although sweet, didn't really interact a lot.

When I got home Thursday Ginny wanted to know if I wanted to come over. I said OK and just drove over in my work clothes.

Today I had worn one of my sexier outfits. It was a wrap dress of a clingy material. When tied it crossed my tits and showed skin about an inch below them. I wasn't wearing a bra and you could clearly make out my nipples. The bottom of the wrap opened about 2" below my pussy. Sitting in my car it had completely fell to the sides and showed my panties and a bit of belly. I wondered what Ginny would say.

I let myself in. Ginny's mom was in the living room.

"Hi Mrs. H," I said.

She turned looked at me and said, "Hi Tina, isn't that a sexy dress."

I knew it was, but I played it off. "Just something I wear to work," I said.

"Well, it's adorable," she said. "Ginny's in her room." Then she laughed and said "Don't let Ricky see you in that dress, he'll probably have a heart attack and die."

I laughed and went up to Ginny's room.

"Some dress," she said.

"Like it," I responded.

"Yeah, I do. You'll have to let me borrow it someday."

"Your 4" taller than me. Your pussy and ass would be hanging out,"

"So?" She said.

We laughed and started talking. I was sitting on the bed. Just like in the car my dress parted and my panties were showing. Ginny noticed, called me a slut and we laughed. We spent some time hanging out. All of a sudden her brother knocks on the door.

Ginny told him to come in. He came in and was surprised to see me there. He then noticed my panties were showing. He turned red and looked away.

Ginny said, "what's up."

He stammered, "Never mind. I'll talk to you later."

Ginny said, "It's Ok, what's going on."

At this point she knew what he wanted and was just teasing him. He looked so cute. Between looking at me, being 18, and wanting to see his sister naked. It was just adorable. .

"Come on in," Ginny said. "I've got a surprise for you."

He came in the room.

I was sitting on the bed. Ginny told me to come over to her. I got up and stood near her and her brother. Next thing I knew Ginny was reaching for the tie on my dress. If she untied it, the dress would fall apart. I'd basically be naked in my panties. I could have stopped her but the idea turned me on. I let her pull the string. My dress fell open. I was standing there with my tits showing the only thing really covering me were a really small see through pair of a cross between boy shorts and bikini panties.

Ricky's mouth dropped open.

I pulled the dress back, so could see better, and put my hands on my hips. "Happy" I asked?

He nodded.

I said to Ginny, "I better be going."

I looked at Ricky standing there just afraid to move.

I said, "I've got something for you." I slowly wiggled out of my panties and handed them to him. I then tied my dress back up.

Ginny just smiled at me and mouthed, "You're such a slut."

She then scooted Ricky out of her room.

"I bet he jacks off with those for a month," she said.

"That's gross," I said. "We will have to keep bringing him new ones."

I let myself out and headed home. It was about 10 and I went to my room. I checked online for Dave. Of course he was there. I told him the whole Ricky episode.

"That is hot," he said. "Good girl."

It still made my pussy tingle when he said that. I climbed into bed. My fingers reached for my pussy. I realized that I fingered myself to sleep almost every night for a week. I think that was more than the last 6 months. I smiled, and did it again.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,221 Followers