First Days as a Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Cindy shows off. Tina shows Cindy how to please men.
9.7k words
4.74
83.5k
91

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,219 Followers

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be stand alone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.

In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

*****

Friday

Like I said, Friday at work was busy. We joked, flirted went to lunch, but had a lot to do. I was glad the weekend was here. As I drove home I thought about all the changes that happened last weekend. I was starting to get horny. I was wondering if I should fuck Mark. He was convenient. I considered it all the way home and decided I was going to.

When I got home my plans changed. Cindy, Kevin, and his friend Peter were there. I felt a bit disappointed. I went to my room. Cindy was lying in her bed playing online. She was wearing just a short T and a pair of blue string bikini panties. She wasn't supposed to be here this weekend so I asked her what was up.

She told me that since they missed a day last weekend she was getting an extra weekend with her father. She looked at my dress.

"Wow, that's what you wear to work?" she asked.

I was wearing a short blue dress that barely covered my ass.

She laughed and didn't ask anymore. It was just about dinner time. I wondered what to wear. Kevin and Peter were here, but they saw me in a T and panties last week. I'm sure they both were hoping to see some more.

I asked Cindy what she thought. She was excited. She wanted to know if we could really show off again. I told her I didn't see why not.

Then she told me she'd hidden her new panties from her mother, but wore them out. She'd flashed a boy or two at the mall. She told me how much fun it was.

I just laughed and told her she was turning into a naughty little girl.

She said, "takes one to know one," and stuck her tongue out at me.

I said, "ok what should I wear?"

She asked about mom. Was mom mad that we showed up for breakfast in our panties? I told her I thought mom was cool. She said that last week she only had the white cotton. This week she had something to show off.

She stood up. "Do you think this is Ok," she asked?

She looked sexy cute. The little string bikini panties were smaller than any bathing suit. Although not a thong they barely covered her ass. The front barely covered her pussy and must have been 4" inches below her Navel. Her top was a tight white T shirt. Her little nipples were easily showing.

I said, "you might kill the boys."

She giggled.

I heard Mark and Mom come in. They went to their room. I was wondering what Mark would make mom do.

Meanwhile, Cindy practically had her head in my underwear drawer. When she came up I think she had the sluttiest pair I own in her hands. They were a pink, tiger patterned, lace ruffled thong. Cute, but covered almost nothing.

I looked at them. What the hell I thought and pulled them on. Cindy practically squealed with excitement. She loved them. She pulled a little chemise out also. This was black, spaghetti straps, and fairly see through. I put it on.

"Trying to get me fucked," I asked?

She giggled, "Can I watch if you do?"

I swatted her ass. I heard mom call dinner was ready. We walked into the kitchen.

Mom was there in a black lace robe that barely covered her ass. It was the same one she wore the day she modeled for Mark and me. I noticed the panties were missing. She was walking around and getting dinner and as she did a bit of cheek or pussy would show.

Kevin and Peter were sitting at the table gawking. They hadn't even noticed us.

Cindy looked at me. "Wow, that's hot," she said. "What's gotten into her."

I told her that our little show last week got Mark thinking. He sent mom out shopping. There were some less strict rules around the house.

She giggled.

When she did everyone looked up at us. Kevin didn't know what to say. I was beginning to think he couldn't talk. Peter on the other hand was obviously the brave one.

"Hi Tina, Hi Cindy, wow you two look amazing," He said.

I thanked him.

Cindy did one better she did a pirouette and said, "You really like it?"

Peter assured her he did.

Mark showed up and sat down. He smiled at us, "Wow, cute panties," he said.

Cindy chimed in, "These are some of the ones I bought with Tina last week," she said.

"Well they're cute. Hopefully I'll get to see the rest of them. Maybe you can model them for me tomorrow?" He asked.

Cindy said she'd love too.

Peter complained. "Let's do it tonight! My mom is picking us early. We have a league thing in the morning."

Mark laughed. "Maybe next time." You could see the disappointment on Peter's face.

Besides that it was a normal dinner. Well, besides that and the fact I was horny as hell. Showing off was turning me on. I was looking forward to it. I was sitting here wanting to take my top off and finger myself in front of them. I don't think anyone would have minded. After all mom and my tits were pretty much on display anyway.

We finished dinner and Kevin and Peter offered to do the dishes. That was fine with us. Cindy and I went in the living room to watch TV.

Mark and mom said they were going out. They went to change. When they came out. Mark was in a nice shirt and slacks. Mom was in a black almost see through top, short skirt, and heels. She looked hot. I was sure she'd get a lot of attention.

Cindy and I went to our rooms. I went back online. Dave was there. I told him everything we'd just done. He said he saw some but would love to see more of Cindy.

I said Ok and said, "Cindy, stand up for a second."

She stood up and I took a picture.

"Is that for your friend," she asked?

I nodded. She asked if I wanted to take more. I said sure.

She started posing. Every sexy pose she could think of. A great one with her looking back over her shoulders and pulling down her panties to show her ass. I sent them all to Dave.

"Great pics," he replied.

Cindy asked if he liked them. I assured her he did.

Then Dave said, "Ready for a dare?"

Dare? Wasn't I daring enough? Now what was one going to ask? Funny thing was, I was also thinking. Yes please, I can't wait to hear it.

I said, "OK."

"I dare you to give Kevin and Peter blow jobs."

I responded, "no way."

I don't know why. I knew I was going to do it. As soon as I read it I knew I wanted too. I just thought I should at least offer some resistance.

He said, "Go."

"Both of them," I asked?

There was not an immediate response. I thought he was mad at me for hesitating. I was actually scared he was going to stop chatting with me. Stop making me do stuff.

He finally responded, "No, Cindy can do one."

"Cindy?" I said. I'm sure she's never done that in her life."

As I said it dirty thoughts came to mind. I could picture her pretty little lips wrapped around a cock. Then I thought, Peter or her brother Kevin? That thought was so dirty I felt like I would soak my panties.

"Teach her," was the response.

I looked at Cindy. What was I supposed to do? Just go up to them and say "Want blowjobs?" I was sure they'd say yes, but that seemed awkward.

Instead I said, "I wonder what the boys are doing."

Cindy practically jumped out of bed. "Let's go see," she said.

It was obvious she wanted a chance to show off more and get more compliments. We figured they must have gone downstairs to play video games or watch TV. We decided to go see. I grabbed my iPad and we went. When we got to the landing we could hear the sounds of sex. We realized the boys were watching one of Mark's porno channels.

Cindy whispered to me she'd never seen porn. We looked at the boys. Both of them had their cocks out and were jacking off.

I said let's go see, and we walked downstairs. When the boys saw us they immediately grabbed something to cover their cocks. It was pretty funny.

We played coy and asked what they were watching. They kind of stammered an answer. On the screen was a woman getting fucked from behind. She had big fake tits that barely moved.

I commented that they were fake. Peter, always the talker, asked me how I could tell. I explained that they barely moved when she did, and when she was on her back they pointed straight up. Peter asked what they should look like.

I had wanted to take my top off anyway. Here was my chance. I pulled it off, cupped my tits, and said, "See the difference. Mine move when I lift them."

This time Cindy just stared. I wasn't sure if she was jealous or shocked I did it.

I lay down on my back, my tits fell back. "See, real tits don't point straight up." Then as a joke I said, "As opposed to real cocks that stand straight up like your's were."

Kevin blushed. Peter was more bold. He took the pillow off his lap and showed us his erect cock. About 6" and fairly thick. Cindy stared at it. I realized this was the first erect cock she'd seen.

As she looked at it the scene on the TV switched to 2 women giving 2 guys blowjobs. Talk about luck.

"That's so fucking hot," said Peter.

Cindy agreed, "That is hot, but I don't know if I could get a whole cock in my mouth like they can."

I told Cindy it's called deep throat and that most women can't do it. I assured her she could give a good blowjob. She looked doubtful.

Here was my opportunity. "Let me show you I said."

I took her hand and told her to kneel down in front of Peter. I knelt in front of Kevin and pulled the pillow off his lap. His cock was a little longer than Peters but not as thick. He still didn't talk. He actually look scared. Peter was smiling.

I told Cindy to watch. I wrapped my hand around Kevin's cock. Then I took the head of it in my mouth. I stopped. Looked at Cindy and said you try. She did the same thing to Peter. I stopped and told her to pump it with her hand. I started to pump my hand to show her. Kevin groaned and squirted right away into my mouth.

I swallowed all I could. It was a huge load. Some dripped down my chin.

Cindy looked at me and said, "That's it?"

I felt bad for her, I felt bad for Kevin. I explained to Cindy that lots of times boys got so excited they couldn't control themselves. That if that happened, try again. The 2nd time went much better. Cindy smiled. I took a dab of the cum on my face and held my finger out for Cindy. She took it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

In my mind I was creaming. My cunt was so wet. She had just eaten her brothers cum.

She just said, "mmmm. I like it."

My hand was still wrapped around Kevin's cock. It started to get hard again. I thought about Mark shaking his head as he lamented his youth.

"Come on, let's try again," I said.

This time Kevin did not cum. Neither did Peter. I thought maybe he had while jacking off earlier.

I jacked Kevin's cock and fucked it with my mouth. I watched Cindy. She was doing everything I was doing. Kevin had his head back and eyes closed. Peter's eyes were wide open.

"Oh my god, this is better than I ever imagined," he said. "Cindy, you are so fucking hot."

Cindy took her mouth off his cock and said, "Thank you."

I laughed inside. She was thanking him? He's getting a blow job and she's thanking him? It was too funny.

Cindy started getting the feel for it. She was no longer watching me. She was concentrating on what she was doing. From what I could see she was doing great.

Kevin still hadn't said a thing. He barely moved. I think he was afraid this was a dream and if he moved he'd wake up. Peter on the other hand couldn't stop talking. The good thing was that Cindy was loving it.

"Cindy that feels so good. You are so sexy. I love the way your mouth feels. I can't believe I'm so lucky. You look so hot in those panties. I can't wait to see the rest."

Cindy was loving it and really trying to do her best.

I kept watching her. All of a sudden Kevin groaned again. My mouth started to fill with cum. He'd surprised me, and I let his cock pop out of my mouth. The rest of his cum landed on my face and tits.

I think that was too much for Peter. He closed his eyes and started to tense up.

I looked at Cindy and said "Here it comes. Try to swallow it all."

Peter grunted as he came. I could see Cindy working hard to swallow it all. When he was done she looked at me and smiled. A little cum dribbled down her chin. I still had it all over my face and tits.

Peter kept talking. He kept telling Cindy that was amazing. He told her he'd seen porn but she was so much better. She was loving the compliments.

I was starting to feel sticky. I looked at Cindy and said, "We better go clean up."

She stood up with me, I grabbed my top, and we started to go upstairs.

"Wait," said Peter.

We stopped and looked at him.

"Cindy," he said. "Can I see your tits?"

Cindy laughed, pulled off her top and threw it at him. We went back upstairs.

I was hot. I wanted to fuck. I thought about going back downstairs, but I wanted a good fuck. I thought of Mark but remembered they had gone out. Chuck was staying at a friends. Dammit I thought. It's my fingers again tonight.

When we got to our room. I put the iPad back in place. Cindy sighed. I asked her what was wrong.

She said nothing, but then said, "That was amazing, but what about me?"

I knew what she meant. I told her that boys usually had no idea how to please a woman. That we women had to show them how. Cindy asked what I meant. I told her that men had no idea what it felt like to have a pussy and we had to show them what felt good to us.

"Like what," she said.

I felt bad for her. I pushed her to the bed and said, "Lie down."

I knelt between her legs and pulled her panties off. She lifted her ass to help me. I was still sticky with cum, but that made me feel hotter. I threw her panties on the floor.

Then I started on her. I started kissing her neck. I worked my way down to her tits. Sucking on one nipple, caressing her tits, then sucking on the other. She moaned as I did.

I kissed my way down her belly. She smelled so good. I worked my way down to her pussy. I sucked on her clit.

As soon as I did she said, "Oh my god, that's amazing."

I stopped and told her that girls knew what girls liked, but she'd have to show a boy. I continued eating her pussy. She started squealing. It sounded so sexy. I kept at it. All of a sudden she grabbed my hair and push my face down.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god."

She came all over my face.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. Thank you, thank you"

I kissed her softly on the lips and said, "I need a shower."

I stripped off my panties and headed to the bathroom. I ran into Mark in the hall. He looked me up and down. I had dried cum on my face and tits and his daughter's juices all over my lips.

"Wow. What have you been doing," he asked?

"Never mind," I said. "I need to be fucked. Now."

"Can't help you," he said. "Your mom probably already has her ass in the air waiting for my cock."

.

Dammit I thought. I headed for the shower. The shower massage was a little relief.

I climbed into bed. I glanced at the iPad. There was 1 message. "Good girl."

Saturday

I woke up to the sound of Cindy running around the room. She was naked and grabbing all the panties in the hamper. She threw on a T shirt. I don't think she even realized her ass and pussy were exposed. She ran and threw them in the laundry. Short cycle. Everyone else was still asleep.

She came in the room and sat on my bed.

She kissed me lightly on the lips. "Thank you for last night. That was amazing."

"Can I ask you something?" She continued.

Ask me something? I just blew her brother, made her swallow his friends cum, and ate her pussy. What did she think she couldn't ask me.

"Of course you can sweetie," I said. "Anything you want."

"Does fucking feel as good as you made me feel last night?"

"Sometimes," I said. "If you've got someone who knows what they're doing. Most boys don't. Older men are usually better at it."

She looked thoughtful. "How old, like my dad's age?"

"Well by that age if they don't know how, they never will, but most learn in their late 20s if you show them what feels good."

"Do you think my dad knows how to do it?"

"Yeah, he does," I said. I regretted it as soon as I said it.

"Oh my god. You've fucked him. Haven't you?"

What the hell. I admitted I did and told her the whole story. As I did she started fingering herself.

"That is hot," she said. "I hope I get fucked like that."

"Some day I'm sure you will".

"I have another question."

"Ok," I said

"On the movie last night, that guy had a huge cock. But Peter and Kevin weren't that big?"

"Men differ in size. The ones in porn are usually super big. That's not the norm, though you can run into it. Kevin and Peter were not small, they were average."

"Is my dad average?"

Whoa... This was getting kinky. I liked it. I got into it.

"Your dad's cock is bigger than normal. It makes you feel full. Plus, he knows how to use it. He's a pretty fantastic fuck."

"How many times have you fucked him?"

"Just that once," I said.

She seemed to be in thought. "Does it hurt the first time you fuck?"

"A little," I said. "You have to go slow. As you get more of it in it will hurt. When it hurts, just stop, wait a minute and start again. Once you take as much as you can, stop and wait again. In about a minute or two, it will start to feel good."

"Do you think I could take a cock as big as my dad's?"

"I'm sure you could. Your pussy stretches to fit the cock in it."

She seemed satisfied. She ran out again and threw her stuff in the dryer.

I got online. Ginny messaged me.

"You are a bad influence."

"LOL, I know. What happened."

"Well little perv came to my room last night. He looks so pathetic. I told him he could watch me change again. This time while watching me change he pulled out his cock and started jacking off. You would not believe it. He had a thick cock. I was shocked."

"Wow, that's pretty cool! I wonder how big your dads is."

"Let me finish. So I undress while he jacks off. Then I give him my panties and send him to his room. I got to admit. I was a little tempted to help him. LOL."

"Naughty Naughty!"

"Oh yeah, like little miss show him all, wouldn't be tempted."

"Tempted? Hell yeah, hey, I'd even watch you. :)"

" :). OK. anyways. You know I always sleep in a big T shirt."

"Yeah."

"Well lately I've been sleeping in shorter ones. It's fun. Ricky and dad would look at me as I went to the kitchen or something. Mom saw it yesterday and said. 'A little short isn't it?' I just told her I was comfy. She said, 'well, you do look cute'."

"That's pretty cool."

"But that's not all. So the other day I go downstairs to get something to drink. Dads in the living room. I remembered flashing Ricky and how fun it was. I said, 'hi daddy.' as I walked by. Then I went to the fridge, bent way over to put ice in my glass. I know he could see my ass and pussy."

"You are turning into a slut. I like it."

"I know. Somehow I think it's your fault, but I'm loving it. Anyway. As I'm bending over Dad says, 'Have told you lately how pretty you are?' I just stayed bent over and looked at him and said, 'no, that's so sweet of you.' I then stood and faced him. Yawned and stretched my arms over my head. My pussy was totally showing."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,219 Followers