First Days as a Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,359 Followers

The guys continued taking turns kissing her. Some sucking on her tits. Their hands on her tits and ass. She sighed as they did. Watching this was really making me horny but Cathy had her fingers in my cunt and was taking care of me.

Lap guy reached around, his hand reached the top of her thigh. She took a step apart to give him better access and sighed as his fingers took advantage of it.

One of the guys now unzipped his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. Janet looked at it and reached down and grabbed it. Another guy noticed and did the same thing. She moved her hand to his. The guy who was still zipped up put his hands on Janet's shoulders. She slowly got on her knees. She gave Jack another look. I think she forgot we were even in the house. Jack just raised his beer as if to toast her.

Janet gave him a wistful smile and slowly wrapped her lips around one of the cocks.

I came on Cathy's fingers. Cathy looked at me.

"Wow, I can't believe this," she whispered. "Are they swingers?"

"I don't think so," I said. "It looks to me like it's a first."

Meanwhile all 4 guys had their cocks out. Janet was furiously trying to suck 2 of them. The guys pushed her over on her back. 2 positioned themselves on either side of her head. One got between her legs. She kept alternating between one then the other. The guy between her legs pushed his cock into her. She moaned but kept trying to suck the other 2. Jack leaned forward in his chair to watch.

Cathy as still fingering me. I came again. This time I moaned out loud.

Guy 4 looked up and caught us watching. He pointed his cock at us, and started jerking it. He looked at it and then looked at us hopefully. Cathy and I looked at each other. Cathy giggled out loud and shrugged. Her dad heard her and turned to look our way. He had a look of fear and shock on his face. Janet and the other 3 guys didn't notice.

Cathy took my hand and pulled me into the living room. Her dad watched us not sure what to do. Cathy pushed me to my knees in front of guy 4 grabbed his cock and guided it to my mouth.

Dammit I thought. Why am I doing this? What is she going to do? I knew the answer to the first question. I was doing it because I loved it. I loved sucking cock, and I especially liked seeing the look on someone's face when they weren't expecting a cute 21 year old to just start sucking their cock.

Cathy quickly answered the second question. She went over to her mom. Dropped to her knees and took one of the cocks Janet was trying to suck in her hand. As she did, she had to take it out of her mother's hand. The 3 guys fucking Janet all of a sudden realized we are there. Janet looked at Cathy with a look of fear. Cathy just smiled at her, took the guys cock, and started sucking it. Janet just moaned and went back to sucking the other guys cock. The guy fucking her started fucking her harder. You could hear her grunt with every thrust.

Meanwhile I noticed Cathy's dad had pulled his cock out and was stroking it. I'm not sure who he was more focused on. Cathy or Janet. Cathy finally looked over and saw her dad jerking off. She stopped sucking the guys cock and stood up. She pushed her skirt down over her hips. She wasn't wearing panties so that cute teenage ass and pussy were both on display. Her father watched in amazement. She then pulled her top off and threw it at him. You could hear Janet moaning from being fucked. No one else said a word.

Cathy pushed the guy she had been sucking down on the floor next to her mom. She straddled his cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. She started fucking him. Her mom looked over and saw her and moaned again.

Cathy looked at her dad and said, "You like seeing mom being a slut. Do you like watching your daughter too? Do you like watching me take a cock just like mom?"

Then she looked at the guy she was fucking "Did you know I'm only 18?"

You could see the guys eyes widen. Then his head rolled back and he came.

She looked at me and mouthed, "Three."

I laughed. It kind of came out like a cough because I had a cock in my mouth.

Cathy climbed off the guy. She got down on her knees her ass towards her dad. She leaned forward and rested her head on her mother's belly looking at her mom's face. Her mom instinctively reached out and stroked her hair. Cathy spread her legs apart a little.

With her eyes looking at her mother she said, "Daddy, she said. "Can you see the cum in my pussy? Can you see your little girl's cunt all stretched and dripping?"

It was so fucking hot. Her mom pulled the cock out of her mouth, groaned and said "Oh my god," as she came.

The guy I was sucking started to cum. I was paying so much attention to Cathy and her dad that it took me by surprise. I pulled away and got most of it on my face and shirt.

The guy fucking Cathy's mom started fucking her harder and reached over to play with Cathy's tits. Cathy reached out, took the cock her mom had been sucking in her hand, and guided it back to her mom's mouth. Cathy continued to pump it while her mom sucked it.

This was all too much for me. I needed to get fucked! I looked around the room and saw Cathy's dad still stroking his cock. I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then I pulled my top off over my head. Naked I walked over to her father. I climbed on the chair and straddled his cock. I said, "I need to be fucked," and lowered myself onto his cock.

He thrust up as I did. I could feel my pussy quivering against his cock. He grabbed my ass and started lifting me up and down on his cock. He barely looked at me. His eyes were focused on his wife and daughter.

I climbed off his cock and stood up. I took his hand and said, "Let's get a better look."

I got on my knees, ass in the air, with my head right at Cathy's ass. I looked at him and said, "Now come fuck me."

He got on his knees behind me and started fucking me furiously. His wife reached out her hand to him and he took her hand and held it. His other hand was on my ass. Pulling and pushing my pussy around his cock. It felt so good. I moaned into Cathy's ass.

I looked at that sexy ass in front of my face. Her legs were still spread. I could see her juices and the guys cum dripping out of her messy pussy. I stuck my tongue in her and started eating her.

Cathy started moaning. That was all the guy fucking Cathy's mom could take. As he started to cum he pulled out. His load landed on Janet's belly and Cathy's back. He closed his eyes got up and slumped in a chair.

The guy who'd cum in my mouth immediately took his place. He rammed his cock into Janet and started fucking her, hard.

Janet moaned around the cock she was sucking. I could see the guy tense up. Janet let the cock fall out of her mouth. Cathy kept jerking it. The guy came shooting his load all over Cathy's face and Janet's tits and belly.

That was all for me. I had a raging, mind shattering, orgasm. I turned over, lay on my back and positioned my face under Cathy's pussy. She lowered her pussy onto my face. I ate her for all it was worth.

Cathy, not moving, said, "Daddy, do you like seeing you baby covered with cum? Look at mom and I, look at all the cum on us."

Her dad made a sound like he was dying. He pulled his cock out of me and started to cum. It landed on Cathy's ass and my tits. Cathy came all over my face as soon as she felt the hot cum hit her ass.

We all just lay there. We were all done. The only thing left was watching Janet fuck the last guy. He'd already cum in my mouth so he had staying power.

Her mouth finally free Janet started talking. To Cathy's dad she said, "look honey. Just like we role play. But it's real. I'm covered with your friends cum." Then she got seriously into being fucked. "Fuck me. God I always wanted to have 2 cocks. Dammit this feels so good. Fuck me. God I feel so slutty. Fuck me you bastard."

The guy between her legs came.

Janet started again, "Oh honey, he's filling my cunt with cum. It's going to be all messy. Do you think you can get your cock into my messy little cunt and cum again?"

That was all. We were all done. Janet, Cathy, and I were covered in cum. Cathy looked at me and giggled. "Let's take a shower," she said.

She and I got up and got in the shower. The hot water felt good. We took turns washing each other while kissing. We got out. As we were drying off I told Cathy I needed to borrow a top. Mine had cum all over it.

She gave me the top and we walked back in the living room to retrieve my skirt. Cathy was naked. All the guys had gone. Cathy's mom and dad were in the middle of the floor fucking. Janet was talking.

"Oh my god. That was everything I hoped for. More. Can you feel my cum filled pussy? It was just like I imagined. I loved having 2 cocks. I loved having all those men want me. Did you like it? Oh my god, that orgasm was so intense. I can't believe it actually happened. I thought we'd have to plan it. I know you weren't sure. Please tell me you liked it. Will you let me do it again. Please?"

So I was right it was the first time.

She continued, "Did you see our little girl? Oh my god. What a hot little slut. Knowing she can be a slut too was such a turn on. I want to be able to watch her fuck sometime. Did that turn you on? I wish I could have seen her cum filled pussy. I bet it was hot. It turned me on knowing she was showing it to you. God I wanted to see. I know, you think I'm a pervert, well now you know I'm one, but I loved that."

So it was all Cathy's mom. Wow. Cathy shrugged. I kissed her goodbye and headed home.

I got home seemed everyone had gone to bed. I got undressed and climbed into bed.

I checked my text messages. First was Cindy. She thanked me for being such an incredible sister. She said that she loved fucking her dad. She said she couldn't wait to try fucking other men.

I replied that I understood. That I really liked to fuck.

Next was from Cathy. It was simple. "Was my dad a good fuck?"

Geesh what was it with these girls and their dads. Then I thought, but it is hot as fuck to watch.

Next was from Dave. I was to tired to tell him everything that happened today. I'd talk to him tomorrow.

I lay back and closed my eyes. My mind started thinking when the last time I saw my dad was. I thought of how good looking he was and that I should go see him. I fell asleep.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,359 Followers
12