First Days as a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,328 Followers

She dropped to her knees. "This is what hot moms do. Isn't it?"

No one answered. She undid Billy's zipper and looked at Chuck. She pulled out Billy's cock and started sucking it. Billy moaned. Mom started getting into it.

"Mmmmm. You guys do like a hot mom?"

She pulled off Billy's cock and said to Chuck, "Ok, I'm busy, you tell your friends what you want."

Chuck unzipped his pants and said, "Let's fuck the shit out of her."

Chris stood up not quite sure what to do.

Mom looked. "What Chris. You don't think I'm hot?"

Chris said, "No, no. You're the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Mom smiled and said, "Then get over here and fuck me."

She went back to sucking Billy. She pulled Billy to the floor and stuck her ass in the air. Chris looked at Chuck. Chuck was watching mom suck Billy and stroking his cock. Chris undressed and got behind mom. He slid his cock in.

Mom moaned. She started pushing her ass back against Chris. She continued to suck Billy.

She'd stop and say things like, "So you like me being a slut. You guys want to fuck me? Then fuck me. Make me your slut hot mom. Chuck, can you see? Your friends are fucking your hot mom."

She knew Billy was almost ready. "Where do you want to cum? In your best friend's mom's mouth? On her face? Tell me. Surprise me."

She clamped her mouth back around Billy's cock. He started to spasm. He pulled out immediately and came all over moms face.

I undid my jeans and stuck my hand down my panties.

As Billy stepped away Chuck stuck his cock in her mouth.

Chris moaned, "That's so hot." And came. You could see his cock covered with his and mom's juices as he fell back.

Billy was hard again. Youth. Mom told him to lay down. She straddled his cock and started riding him as she continued to suck Chuck. Chris was behind mom stroking his cock. He was getting hard again.

Mom looked at Chris and said, "I have one more hole."

Chris looked confused. Chuck said, "Fuck her ass."

Chris moved closer to mom and started to slide it into her ass. As he did mom started to moan. She held perfectly still till Chris got all the way in. The boys all stayed still while mom got her rhythm. Mom started fucking them all.

As she did I again imagined what it would be like to get my ass fucked and even more so to have a cock in all of my holes. I came on my fingers.

Meanwhile mom was fucking 3 guys for all she was worth. All of a sudden she stopped sucking Chuck.

"Oh my god. I'm cumming. Don't stop. I'm cumming. She had a few spasms, and then stopped moving. Looked like a hell of an orgasm. She then slowly started moving again. Getting her rhythm. Fucking them all.

Chuck, had about all he could take. Mom could tell.

"You like this Chuck? Do you like seeing your mom with a cock in her ass and one in her pussy? Did you want a hot mom like this. Maybe your friends will just come over and fuck me. Maybe when you're not home? Maybe they'll bring their friends. Now that you've made me a hot mom. They can just come in and take me."

That was it for Chuck. He came all over her face. A huge load.

"You like that Chuck? You like your cum on my face? I now have 2 loads on my face. I can feel Billy's drying and yours dripping."

Chuck just fell in a chair panting. I came on my finger.

Mom wasn't done. She still had a cock in her ass and one in her pussy.

"Billy? Chris? Do you want me to be a slut for you? Would you like to come over any time. Fuck my pussy, my ass, my mouth? What about friends. Do you think they'd like to fuck this hot mom? Come on, make my ass yours. Fill it with cum."

That was it. Chris came. As he did he pulled out you could see cum dripping down out of and down her ass.

"That's it guys. I have two loads on my face, one in my ass, one in my pussy. Billy, give me one more in my cunt. Fill me."

Billy started trembling. I thought he would explode.

Mom yelled, "Oh my god, that feels so amazing. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

I saw both of them cum. She pulled off and the cum hit her pussy and belly. She rolled over on her back and just lay there covered with cum drying on her.

"Boys? Is that what you wanted?" she panted.

No one answered. When she looked they were stroking their cocks and getting hard again.

Mom smiled and said, "Who's next."

I snuck up the stairs, undressed, and climbed into bed. Using my fingers I came again and fell asleep.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,328 Followers
12