First Days as a Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this went through my head. By closing time I could barely work.

Finally 5:00 came. I went to the restroom to check how I looked. I was wearing a short light blue shirtdress it buttoned all the way down the front. Buttoned it was pretty decent. It accentuated my waist and flared out over my hips. The material was slightly see through and I'd worn a black thong and push up bra under it. If you looked you could see them through the dress. I unbuttoned 2 buttons at the top to show a bit of cleavage and 2 at the bottom

It was decent but it was more than I usually wore for dinner with my father. I knew where I was going tonight. I kept wondering why I was dressed like this. I felt nervous. That nervous translated to a wet spot between my legs. I got in my car and drove to my dad's. The closer I got. The more nervous I became.

I knocked on the door. I knew my stepmother was going to be out. She was on a business trip.

Dad answered me. Before he even had a chance to look at me he took me in his arms hugged me and said he was glad to see me. He invited me in. As we went in he told me what great things he heard about me at work and how proud I made him.

I gushed at his praise. I was still his little girl and still wanted him proud of me. He finally stepped back and looked at me. He looked at the cleavage. His gaze stopped at both the bra and the thong. It ended at the hem of my dress. Right below my pussy.

"Wow," you look great. No wonder they love working with you.

I practically beamed with pride. I wanted him to approve. I also felt my pussy tingle. What the hell was that all about? Am I now completely driven by my pussy?

Them dad said, "Let's see the back of that sexy little dress."

My heart skipped a beat. Did he say sexy? Well he was right, it was, but hearing him say it made me glow.

I turned for him and stood and let him check me out. I was enjoying being looked at. I was wondering if he could see my thong. I knew it highlighted my ass. There was light in front of me. Could he see through the dress? Could he see the cheeks of my ass?

He broke the silence. "Well I better go change. I was not expecting such a stunning date. I need to look the part."

He was in jeans and a t shirt. He went in and changed to a button down shirt and sport jacket. He looked very handsome.

"Ok, now where do I take such a beautiful woman for dinner."

I smiled.

He said, "Turn around again. Let's get a good look at where you belong."

I took the hem of my skirt held it like a curtsy and slowly turned. I knew I was pulling the dress up a bit. I wondered how much I was showing. Secretly I hoped a bit of my ass showed.

"Beautiful," he said. "I have just the place."

We took his car. It was a low sports car. He held the door for me. There was no way for me to get in without flashing my panties. The idea excited me. When I sat down the seat was so low my dress slid way up. I tried to tug it down unsuccessfully.

Dad just looked and said, "It's the car. My wife complains about it all the time. I just tell her i don't see a problem. I enjoy the view."

Was he talking about me or my stepmother. As I tried to adjust it just got worse. The bottom button came undone. Basically my panties were on complete display.

He told me to stop. "Why ruin the view."

I blushed. I blushed from my head to my pussy. He was looking.

I didn't even ask where we were going. We pulled up in front of one of the nicest places in town. A valet opened the door. With my dress button undone he had a complete view of my panties. There was no way to redo the button with him watching. Dad reached out to help me out of the car. I was so low, my legs spread a bit as I stood. Dad had a good look.

I tried to pull the dress together and stand at the same time. It didn't work. I fell back in the seat dress practically to my waist. Dad laughed reached in with both hands and pulled me out. I just looked at him shyly.

He kissed my forehead and told me I was beautiful. I liked it. I forgot about my dress button. I'm sure as I walked I flashed my panties. We were given a nice private table. Dad sat in the seat next to me instead of across. I loved it. I loved the way he smelled.

As I sat down dress fell apart again. With the undone button my panties were on display. The waiter noticed my dad noticed him notice. As he walked away I reached down to fix the button.

My dad laughed, "Leave it. We'll probably get better service. He'll keep coming back to look."

Then he shocked me.

"In fact, undo another one. It will give him a story to tell."

Was my dad really telling me to flash my panties at the waiter? I loved the idea. Before he could take it back I undid the next button and looked at him.

"Beautiful", he said. We ate and chatted. Every once in awhile he would touch or pat my thigh as we chatted. It was light but electric. Almost every time he did I would automatically touch his arm, shoulder or leg in return and truthfully, encouragement.

It was a wonderful dinner. I would have forgotten my panties were exposed except that every time the waiter looked my dad pointed it out. It became a joke through dinner.

At one point dad said, "I bet if you flashed some cleavage the guy would drop something. I laughed like it was a joke but dad kept the joke going.

"Go ahead. One more button." He laughed.

I had the button above my bra line done. If I undid it my bra would show a bit. Nothing obscene but certainly show. I reached for it. I don't know why I hesitated. I wanted to undo it. I wanted to undo all of them. I realized that if anyone else asked me I probably would have just done it for fun. I was shy because it was my dad but I also really wanted to because he was my dad.

I reached up and turned towards my dad. I undid one button. My dress fell apart. I was showing the top of my push up bra and a lot of cleavage.

"You are beautiful," he said.

I blushed. Probably from head to toe. I was nervous and excited.

"Thank you," I said.

Dad was right. Next time the waiter came by he spilled his water pitcher right in my lap. I jumped up to go clean up in the rest room. My thong was soaked. I took it off to wring it out but it was all wet. I put it in my purse, buttoned my dress all the way down and went back to the table. Dad stood up and asked if I was ready to go.

He laughed and told me it worked. The restaurant had picked up the bill.

He then looked at my dress. "All buttoned up?" he asked.

I opened my purse and showed him my thong and explained it was soaked.

He laughed and said, "Not necessarily a bad image."

I blushed again. He put his arm around me and we waited for the valet. I rested my head on his arm.

When the car arrived my dad got the door for me. I stood there looking at the car. There was no way I could climb in without exposing my pussy. He already knew I was not wearing panties. He took my hand and helped me into the car. There was no way I couldn't flash him.

As I did he just said, "You're beautiful."

It was at that point I knew what I wanted. I wasn't going to jump him, but I was going to let him know it was available. As he walked around the car I undid one button. Now as I sat in the seat, I was definitely exposed. Not crazily so, but definitely.

He got in the car beside me. Looked at me and said, "I really like that dress."

I took it the next step. "I've been wearing this bra all day. Do you mind if I take it off?"

He laughed and said he'd prefer it.

I started to do the bra through the arm thing. Instead I undid 2 top buttons, unclasped the bra, slid my arms out of the dress and bra and holding the dress in place pulled the bra out. When I put my arms back in the dress I left it unbuttoned. Now it was unbuttoned below my breast bone. I was showing a lot of skin up top.

He talked to me as we drove and his hand landed on my thigh. He patted it lightly. I sighed, put my head back and let my legs spread a bit. He continued to rub my thigh. I was getting wet thinking how close he was to my pussy. I put my hand on his arm. And sighed again.

His hand slid a bit further up my leg and I parted them a bit further. Now we both knew. I knew where I wanted his hand, and he knew where I wanted it. He slid it all the way up my thigh. I spread my legs as far as the car would let me. His fingers found my pussy and started playing with it.

After about 3 seconds I came.

"I'm going to mess up your seat," I said.

"I hope so," he said

I placed my hand on his cock as we drove. He continued to play with my pussy. I came 2 more times on the way home. We both knew he was going to fuck me when we got home. No, I thought, I am going to fuck him. I thought of Ginny with her dad, Cindy with hers, and Cathy with hers. The erotic images flooded my mind. Now I understood how they felt. I loved this man. I was going to fuck my dad.

I couldn't wait to get inside. I walked to the door with my dress barely hanging from me. If the neighbors noticed I didn't care. Neither did he.

When he got me inside I pushed him against the door and kissed him. He towered over me but I was in control. I stepped back and unbuttoned the last 3 buttons on my dress. It fell open. He reached for me but I stepped away. I turned and walked into the bedroom letting the dress slide off as I went. Just before I stepped through the door I let the dress drop to the floor.

Dad entered the room. He stepped up to kiss me. I grabbed his jacket, pulled it over his shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. I then pushed him up against the wall and started unbuttoning his shirt. As I did he caressed my shoulders, neck, and breasts. Every time he touched my nipples it was like an electric shock went through me.

I finished his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. As it fell to the floor we kissed. I loved the feeling of my naked breasts against his skin. I got down on my knees undid his belt buckle and unzipped his jeans. I grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him to the bed.

I pushed him down on the bed. As I did I tugged his jeans and boxers off. His cock sprang out. It was about 8" and thick. It reminded me of Dave's the times I saw it on video. I briefly thought of Dave but quickly got back to concentrating on dad.

I briefly took the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked it. He moaned. I stopped and continued to remove his pants, shoes and socks. The I returned to his cock.

I took it in my mouth. He moaned again. I started jacking the shaft as I sucked and licked as much as I could get in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head.

I stopped. "Mmmmmm, you taste so good," I said.

"Baby, I have thought of this more than I want to admit. I always pushed the thought from my mind. Well, almost always. This is better than I ever imagined. I've never loved anyone more than you. That love, and sharing it this way, is amazing."

As he said that tears came to my eyes. I wanted to be the best lover he ever had.

I stopped, looked at him and said, "I love you. I'm always yours. No matter what you want. I've wanted this since the day you caught me naked coming out of the shower. I didn't understand what I wanted, but now I know."

I went back to sucking his cock. I loved the taste of precum that swirled against my tongue. I then pushed him further up on the bed. I climbed up and straddled him. I reached back and positioned his cock against the opening of my pussy. I could feel him try to enter me.

I kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Stop, I'm in charge here."

He stopped trying to thrust but continued to caress my body, my back, neck, belly, and tits. I loved the way it felt. I slowly lowered myself on his cock. I felt the head stretch my pussy and enter me. I took my time sliding down his shaft.

When I finally had it all in I pressed myself against him and kissed him. I just lay still like that. Filled with his cock, I was content. He hugged me, kissed me, and caressed me.

Meanwhile his cock filling my pussy started to make me want to move. I pushed myself up and started riding his cock. As I did he would play with my breasts and nipples. My nipples were hard with excitement.

After a few minutes he grabbed my ass and started helping me up and down on his cock. I loved the feeling of his strong hands on my ass. I started fucking him hard. He fucked back. I came. I came hard.

"Oh daddy, I love you so much. I've wanted this for so long, I just didn't know it," I said.

"I love you too baby, " I came again.

Now it was his turn.

"Daddy fuck me. I love you. I want your cum. Fuck me anytime you want. Give me your cum. I want it in my cunt, my mouth, on my face, tits and belly. You can even fuck my ass. I am yours whenever you want."

"Having you inside me I've never felt so close to you. Fill me with your cum. Make it complete."

He moaned. I could feel him start to explode. I could feel it hot inside me. I just collapsed on top of him, my head on his chest, as he continued to cum. I lay like that, not moving, as his cock slowly deflated and slipped out of me. He softly caressed my hair.

After a while I slipped off of him and down his body. I softly took his cock in my mouth. I could taste the mixture of his cum and my pussy. I licked and sucked it clean. I didn't stop. I looked at his face smiled and continued to suck his cock.

Slowly he got hard again.

This time he rolled me on my back. He got between my legs and held my wrists down.

"Now I get to fuck you," he said. I

I was all his. Anything he wanted. He kissed me passionately. As he did, he entered me. Again I felt full. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me. We fucked slowly. We fucked hard. He was in control. I lost myself to him. I came and came again.

"Oh daddy, I love you, I love being yours. I'm all yours. Take me. Take your daughter's pussy."

"Then I went on. I wanted him to know everything. "Daddy, for the last two weeks I've been a slut. I've fucked 4 different guys, some at the same time, a woman, even Cindy. Can you love me knowing I'm a slut."

My dad started pumping me harder. "I love you. I love the slut in you. I hope a part of you can be my slut."

"Anytime," I answered.

He came. His body shivered and collapsed on me. We rolled on our sides and cuddled.

I fell asleep in his arms.

12