First Death Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I packed a few things in a duffle bag and walked out into the living room, right as Max came limping in. His black eye was healing but he had a split lip, blood trailing down his chin and spattered on his once white shirt. Aside from that, he looked less disheveled than before.

When he flopped onto the couch, he found the pitcher of blood waiting for him and poured himself a glass as well as one for me, "Are you off somewhere?"

I took the drink, savoring the taste of the thick liquid caking my throat, "I am going with the Beta and Hiro to one of the other packs for a few days. They want to teach me how to feed myself."

"Awe," he tisked, "my little Matty is growing up so fast." Max added a fake sniffle for effect.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Has your cock fallen off yet? Or should I say, gotten bit off?"

"No, thankfully that part of me is still attached. I definitely am not stupid enough to put it anywhere near those snouts of theirs, thank you very much. You would think with as much sex as they expect during their heat that they don't get any the rest of the year. Fuck, I don't think I'm going to have sex for the rest of the year." He shook his head.

At the mention of fucking a wolf, I instantly recalled Evan's almost relentless sex drive with Lily. It filled me with a pang of sadness and regret for a relationship I never had. Thankfully, I was spared from commenting on it by Jinx.

"Meoooooooooow," he howled out.

"What the fuck is up with him?" Max asked.

I sighed, "I don't know, he's trying to tell us something important but I can't figure out what it is. Maybe you can while I'm gone."

Max stared at Jinx when he howled again, sarcastically replying, "Yeah, okay, I'll get right on that."