First Mother then Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed and put both hands over her mouth to keep from having the neighbors call 911. No one had ever licked her like that, and she'd never had an orgasm that continued and built on itself. She'd never had a finger, let alone two in her ass. Those fingers in her felt so good. She knew about anal sex, but she knew Howard would never do that. Maybe later with Lewis.

She felt drained until Lewis kissed her mouth. She tasted herself on his lips. If Howard tried to kiss her after oral sex, she'd avoid it. But Lewis's kiss thrilled her. It felt special to taste herself mixed with...him. The cum that she had just sucked from him.

He held her breast and said, "Your pussy tastes so sweet."

"I've never tasted myself. I taste good mixed with your cum."

Lewis reached down and pushed two fingers into her pussy. He pulled them out retrieving some of her juices. He put his fingers on her lips, and she sucked them deep into her mouth and moaned.

She held his cock in her hand. "Fuck me now, Lewis."

Lewis stood up and said, "Why don't we go inside so we can be more comfortable."

"No," she whispered. "This was my fantasy; I was your slut. You took me right here from behind. I want to do it outside. It'll feel so deliciously naughty outside in suburbia."

While rationally she knew that it was private here, her irrational mind thought there could be a crack somewhere and a neighbor could be watching or listening. She wanted someone to watch Lewis jam his cock into her.

He grabbed a foam float and put it in position for her. She dropped on her knees to the mat, spread them wide, and then put her hands down.

Looking back at Lewis she asked, "Is this how you imagined me on my hands and knees in my garden? Jam your cock into me to the hilt, fast and hard. I want to be your cheating wife slut."

"But..."

"Please, it's what I need tonight. Fuck my cunt hard like you would a dirty slut."

Lewis got onto his knees behind her, rubbed himself along her slit, lined his cock up, and shoved into her harder and faster than he would have liked. Beverly screamed from pleasure and pain as his cock stretched her cunt in every direction. God, he felt huge and wonderful in her. He wasn't much bigger than Howard, but the forceful intrusion from behind made him feel much bigger. He paused a moment, giving her time to become accustomed to him. He wouldn't have pushed in her so fast except that she insisted.

"Oh, that's good," she groaned. As she relaxed, he withdrew until only his tip was inside her and slowly began thrusting in and out of her in short strokes. Fluid was flowing out of her. As he sped up, she said, "Fuck me deeper now. Please."

He began sliding deeper with each stroke. It wasn't long before his full length was in her again. She said, "Now, pound me hard and deep." He plunged his full length into her over and over, and she pushed back to meet him. Her hand slipped off the mat and scraped on the concrete deck. For tonight, she was his slut.

"Slap my ass," she said. He did and she said, "Again!"

She wanted him to use her however and whenever he wanted. Her fantasy was becoming reality. Her scraped hand was bleeding, but she didn't care, and she didn't want him to care. Her pain didn't matter. She wanted him to use her cunt as a receptacle for his seed when he was ready.

She dropped her head onto the mat. He held her hips and pounded into her mercilessly as she grunted and asked for more. Her body was building to a huge climax. But she would have to wait until he came. It wasn't up to her. His needs came first. He would come into her cunt when he was ready. Until then she would enjoy his pounding, waiting for him, without coming.

He began grunting with each stroke. She knew he was close. She squeezed his cock as hard as she could. He let out a loud series of grunts and then held himself into her as deep as he could as he exploded in her. The feeling of his cum coating the inside of her cunt and his continued pounding, released the climax that had been building in her. She bit the foam float so that her screams weren't heard echoing through the neighborhood.

They stayed like that frozen for what seemed like minutes covered in sweat and bodily fluids. He stood, picked her up, took her to the steps of the pool, and gently washed her. She was grateful because she felt so limp, that she could hardly move. The cool water felt good as he cleaned her body and pussy. He kissed her scraped and bloody hands.

"How did that happen?" he asked.

"My hands slipped off the mat."

"We could have stopped. I don't want to hurt you."

"No. I didn't want to." He couldn't understand, and she couldn't explain that she wanted to play his slut. They could be gentle another time. "I can't explain it, but tonight, you gave me what I wanted and needed. And more. Thank you." She sat up and kissed him over and over.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"Yes, but I can't. Howard might call or Alison might come home to spend the night. I need to rest for a minute and then go home."

She spent the next ten minutes sitting in the pool with Lewis's arms around her. She rubbed her scraped hand over his chest, her blood marking him. She kissed him all over.

She was making him hard again. She reached down and held his hard cock. "Do I need to help with this again?" She said as she stroked it.

"No, that's not necessary," he said, but she didn't stop. She stroked him faster. He laid his head back and she kept stroking until Lewis came again into the pool.

"I've got to go," she said. "Howard's coming home tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be able to see you again. You do want us to be together again, don't you?"

"More than anything."

"You put your fingers in my ass tonight. No one has done that before. It felt wonderful. Would you like to fuck my ass? Take my anal cherry?"

"Very much but we need plenty of time for foreplay in a comfortable place and lots and lots of lube. I don't want it to hurt; I want you to enjoy it."

"It may be a while. I don't know how long Howard will be here and it's going to be a few days before my pussy fully recovers. Maybe next week?"

She smiled and tried to get up. He helped her get to her feet.

"I'm going to be sore tomorrow."

He got her a robe that was way too big for her, gave her the clothes she came over in, and then helped her to the gate. "Call me from bed." I want to be sure you're all right. He watched as she went in next door.

As she walked through her back door, she felt satisfied. That was the best sex she'd ever had; a fantasy fulfilled. She knew that she couldn't give Lewis up. She was his now.

She called Lewis. "I'm in bed now. Tonight, was incredible. Thank you."

"I can't believe how sexy you are. I'm lying in bed stroking my cock thinking about you tonight. Call me in the morning."

"OK. Goodnight."

Lewis got up and reviewed the video of the night and then saved it on an encrypted secure server for safekeeping.

Howard was not due in until late the next day and then was going into the office. She needed to come up with a reason for her scraped hand if he even noticed. She'd tell him that she fell working in the yard and her hand landed on the sidewalk. That would also be a good reason to skip sex if the thought crossed his mind. She doubted it would, but her pussy couldn't take any more for a while. She hoped the handprint on her ass would fade before tomorrow although Howard didn't look at her ass often.

The next day, Howard didn't notice anything different. He was asleep before she got into the bedroom, so he didn't even notice she'd shaved. He didn't notice her hands. He didn't notice her walking like she'd been fuck hard by the big dick next door. The first thing in the morning, he got up and went to the office.

Alison blew through to say hi to her father but didn't stay long. She did notice her mother's scraped hands. She accepted her explanation and moved on. Beverly caught her as she was leaving and told her that Lewis had asked about her. "If you want his help, you'd better hurry."

Alison's friend with the lake house was going with her family on a trip to Europe. Most of her friends were going somewhere with their families before they left for college. Maybe she could spend time with Lewis talking about code. He had some books he wanted her to read.

Howard left again for another week. Beverly wondered why he bothered to come home at all. It's not like he missed sex with her.

Whenever Howard was gone, Beverly went over to Lewis's house. Since Alison was not sleeping at the lake house, she was sleeping at home. That was a bit of a problem, but she found ways around it. Even if it was just for a quickie. Late night walks, insomnia, etc. She could come up with something, but she needed to be careful. She couldn't have Alison find out anything. It would be easier after Alison left for school.

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12