First Mother then Daughter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly shivered at the thought as she headed to the shower. By the time she'd cleaned up and left, it was a little after 3:00 a.m.

-----

Alison came home just before 3:00 a.m. She and Jim could use his parents' house for sex after they went to bed. If they arrived at the wrong time, they would hear his parents going at it in the next room. It was kind of gross thinking about his parents doing it, even though she knew that people still had sex after their kids grew up. It was funny though; she'd never heard her parents doing it. Maybe they were just quiet.

Alison stripped off her clothes and climbed into bed. She loved being naked and especially sleeping that way. It made her feel free. She thought about how lucky she was to live next door to a world-renowned expert in AI who wanted to help her get ahead in college. He was a nice man too, and for an older guy, he was sexy. He wasn't all that old, just ten years older than she was. He was generous too. He offered to let her, and her friends use his pool, hot tub, and pool house. She'd be a hero to her friends. It would become the new hangout for those who were stuck at home. Jim was going to love it too. It was an ideal place for a little afternoon delight. The thought made her wet. Maybe she'd let some of her girlfriends bring boys over too. It might be interesting to watch them.

Going over to see him today was fun but it sure was embarrassing. He saw pretty much her whole body through her bikini although he never mentioned it. It was kind of flattering that her body made him tent his shorts like that. Then he went through all the pictures on her computer and phone. She wasn't sure whether she was embarrassed because he saw naked pictures of her, or that he was able to hack her computer and phone that easily. She wondered if he'd deleted her pictures. She doubted it, he was a guy.

When she thought about it, he was a good-looking man, and she didn't mind that her bikini was see-through. After she got over the shock, it was thrilling. She thought, "What if he had told me outside that he could see everything? What if he suggested I just take it off since it was invisible? Would he have taken his suit off too?" His thin swimsuit didn't hide much either. She'd love to see him naked and excited.

Alison's hand wandered between her legs. This wasn't the first time she thought about him sexually. He was a man and not a teenage boy. "Did those selfies she took, get him hot? Would he look for pictures on my phone again?" she wondered. She bet he would.

She grabbed her phone and threw back the covers. She began shooting pictures of her pussy and her hand. It was hard to do with the bed and her arm shaking. She stopped rubbing her pussy for a moment and grabbed a tripod for her phone. After setting it up, she moved around until it pointed at her pussy, but it didn't show her face.

She started rubbing on her pussy again. This was so wrong, she thought, but she had to do it; had to show him. He'd know it was her even though her face wasn't in it. If he asked about it, she could say that she made it for Jim. God this was so hot. She'd love to see his face as he watched it. She spread her bare lips so that he could see everything and then shoved two fingers into her hole and pushed them in and out. She gathered the fluid from her hole and pulled her fingers out. She was so wet, it dripped from her fingers onto her clit.

As she rubbed her shiny clit, her hips began to rise high off the bed. When her hips rose, she thought he would catch glimpses of her asshole. That thought pushed her over the edge and she couldn't refrain from making noise. She came as hard as she ever had.

As she recovered, she thought she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Up the stairs?

She put her phone and tripod away and turned off the light. She thought, "That was much better than what Jim did for me."

-----

Lewis's phone dinged. He'd inserted a little code that would signal him when she took a picture or video. He could see anything on her phone. He pulled up the video she'd just made. When he saw it, his eyes widened. He thought, "Did she make this for me? She had to know that I would see it sooner or later."

He watched it as he jerked off.

-----

As the summer went on, Alison spent most of her days at Lewis's pool. She'd usually invite Jim over or she'd invite just girls. Unless her mother was around, no one bothered with swimsuits after the first couple of times. One day, she invited couples. They liked to show off, and it was sexy to watch them.

Near the end of the summer, she dumped Jim after he lied about deleting the pictures, she sent him. He wouldn't let her see his phone. She broke into it one night when he was asleep, his password was, as Lewis predicted, "jimbo69", and she found more naked pictures of her that he'd taken over the summer. Some he took without her knowledge while she was sleeping. He also had naked pictures of their friends. Now she knew he had been fucking her friends all summer. She pulled all the information and pictures of her off his phone as well as the pictures of the girls he had been fucking. She pulled them off his cloud backup too and deleted them twice. They were lucky she didn't send their pictures to a porn site.

She got hold of his laptop, found a couple of other cloud storage sites, and deleted them. She wiped Jim's phone and computer, deleted all backups - twice, and deleted his phone account and contacts. She sent his email address to several porn sites asking to be added to their mailing list. Then his phone along with his laptop, were somehow broken into small pieces.

When he confronted her, she denied doing anything.

"It could have been one of the other girls you've been fucking over the summer," she said. "I hope no one sends any pictures to your friends and family."

Thank god, Lewis had taught her how to do all this without leaving a trail.

She spent a lot of time with Lewis over the rest of the summer. When he was home, she'd go over and talk about the code she'd written. He gave her tricky assignments to do. He was brutally honest with her. If her code was not well thought out, he'd tell her so, directly, and he was right. He only accepted "A+" work from her. She was becoming a much better programmer. She never got less than an "A" in her computer classes later.

Some evenings they just sit and shoot the breeze about things going on in the tech world and the world in general. He taught her to play Go and she became quite good at it. They enjoyed their time together and became close friends.

He never mentioned the video she made for him. She made one more, a little less graphic, but it showed her whole body as she undressed for him and then gave him a 360-degree view of her body. She had copied them to a secure USB drive. Maybe he never bothered to look at her phone again, or maybe he wanted her to give them to him instead of stealing them. She might never know but they were fun to make.

Alison's friendship with Lewis made it hard for Beverly to get together with him. It was wonderful to be having regular sex again after years of neglect by Howard. She loved her daughter but couldn't wait until she went to school. She needed the sex.

Alison was off to UT Austin in a week.

-----

It was almost time for Alison to leave for her flight to Austin. She ran over to Lewis's house. She had to see him before she left.

When she saw him, she ran up to him, grabbed him around the neck, and gave him a little peck on the lips, taking him by surprise.

"There is no way I can thank you enough for what you've done for me this summer. You've been my tutor, my mentor, and my friend. You taught me, the hard way, about security so that I can protect my work. You made me work on problems and think about things the way only a programmer can. You treated me like an adult and not a silly schoolgirl. That's something no one has ever done."

"I also wanted to thank you for trusting me and my friends to use the pool and hot tub over the summer. It made the summer much more enjoyable."

Lewis said, "You can thank me by doing well and being happy. You're no longer a child so don't ever let anyone treat you like one."

"I don't want to lecture you, but I want to tell you just a couple of things. You are incredibly bright. There will be times in college when you'll need to remember that, and if you call me, I'll remind you. I want you always to stay curious."

"If you need to tell me something that can't wait, I've put you on a special list of people to be used in emergencies. You wouldn't believe the other names on the list. If you call the office, give them your name, and tell them that it's an emergency, they will find me."

"I would love for you to email every so often to let me know how things are going. But I insist the emails be in proper English--no emojis or stupid abbreviations. Being able to communicate is key to business. If you just want to call to talk about life, the universe, and everything, I'd love to talk anytime."

"Oh, one more thing." He picked up a wrapped present from behind a chair and handed it to her. She opened it and it was a new laptop.

"I can't take this. It's too much."

"Don't be silly. It was just sitting around as a spare at the office. I had some code monkeys load it with some software you might need. They installed security on it too. If you come back and I can find anything on it, then you'll be in trouble, young lady. I know you're already packed so I can ship it to you."

She knew perfectly well it was a top-of-the-line laptop that probably cost $3000 plus another $3000 in software.

"I swore I wasn't going to cry," she said with tears running down her cheeks.

She had put all the pictures from Jimbo's phone, including all the ones of her, on a secure USB drive and wrote "Alison69" on the side of the drive.

She handed it to Lewis and asked, "Can you keep this safe for me?"

"Sure," he said. He saw the "Alison69" on the side and smiled.

"I have a couple of videos I want to give you when I'm brave enough. Maybe next summer."

She hugged him around the neck and didn't want to let go. "I'm going to miss you."

Now Lewis was tearing up. "I'm going to miss you too. You'll be home for Thanksgiving."

Alison gave him another peck on the lips and ran out of the back crying.

After she left, he put the thumb drive in his computer and typed in the password "Alison69." He was amazed and pleased to see close to fifty pictures of her naked as well as the ones he had retrieved from her computer. It also had close to one hundred of her friends naked, some showing them in compromising positions. He was surprised that she gave him those. There was a text file that said, "I thought you might like these you dirty old man. Love Alison." What Lewis didn't know was she had hidden a tiny program that would execute when the text file was opened. All it did was flip a switch to show that the file had been opened and displayed a little message if it was opened again. He stored the pictures on his secure server.

He was quite shocked. He remembered she said something about some videos she wanted to give him when she was brave enough. Were those the ones where she was masturbating and stripping for him?

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12