First Mother then Daughter Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He untied me and I tried to suck his tongue out of his mouth. As we walked back to the house naked, I told him that I was going to have to come up with a surprise for him now. Something that he would never see coming.

----

Lewis said, "Christ on a cracker, that was a hot story. I thought I was going to come when you were telling it."

"I guess we could get undressed and..."

Lewis interrupted her, "Beverly, I have to talk to you about something."

"That sounds serious."

"It is and I'm not sure how you'll react. There's no other way to say this. Alison and I are in love."

"What!? Is this some kind of sick joke!? You keep your dirty fucking hands off my little Alison you pervert! She's a child. You're a fucking pedophile." Anger welled up in her as she spewed her bile at him. He wasn't expecting the violence of her reaction, but this was far from a normal situation.

"I wanted to tell you before we told you and Howard together." He said in a calm voice.

"Howard! You're not telling him anything."

"He's her father, he'll figure out that we're living together," Lewis said.

"You're living together?" She started pacing. "No, I won't allow you two to be together! I'll tell her everything about us before I let you touch her."

"Please calm down and talk to me. We've been living together for two months, and I think she knows about us. She's never directly asked me, but she's an incredibly bright woman. She's just worried her father will find out."

"Oh, god," she said. The tone of her voice had changed. "She knows I was unfaithful to her father? How can I ever face her again? I'm so ashamed. She's not a woman; she's my little girl. Oh my god. You're fucking her, aren't you? You're a pervert and you're fucking my baby girl. You're so much older than she is. And you're having an affair with her mother. Have you no decency?" Tears and anger flowed from her eyes.

"I'm only ten years older than Alison. Howard is seven years older than you are. You're 13 years older than I am and that's been wonderful. Age is pretty meaningless."

"This is different!"

"How?"

"You can't fuck both a woman and her daughter!"

"You and I are friends and were not together like that anymore. We haven't been for three months, and that story made me even more convinced that you're where you need to be, with Howard."

Lewis went over to hug Beverly, and she pulled away violently and slapped him. He tried again and after his arms were around her, she held him and started sobbing.

Lewis said, "I didn't mean for this to happen. I've always loved Alison as your daughter, and my friend. Someone I could help through school and work with. I didn't expect to fall in love with her."

"I had been denying my feelings for her. For all the reasons you said and more, I didn't think we could be together. But she kissed me, and she told me that she loved me. It terrified me but she made me talk to her. I told her things I've never told anyone, and she still loves me. I've never been in love, and I won't be again. I can't see my life without her in it. I will cherish her and protect her with my life."

"I know that you are upset and that this is a shock to you. You need to talk to Alison. I don't think she'll ask you about us. She knows the answer. I'm sure she doesn't want to know the details. She understands that you were lonely and she's not angry at you or me. If she ever asks me directly, I'll have to tell her the truth. I won't lie to her."

"In any case, knowing the answer won't change anything. She knows now and she still wants to be with me. I'm just as guilty as you are."

She said, "I don't know how I should feel. I know she's old enough to be in love and I can't say she doesn't have good taste in men. I don't know whether I'm mad at you or jealous she'll be with you. It's just confusing."

Lewis said, "You need to talk to her after you've had time to think."

-----

Alison got home early. She knew that while she was gone, Lewis and her mother would talk. When she came in, she and Lewis went upstairs. She asked if he'd had a conversation with her mother. He explained that she didn't take the news well.

"She thinks I'm a cradle robber and told me to keep my hands off her baby girl. But we talked it through for a while and the longer we talked, the more she calmed down. She's had a while to think about it now. You should have her come over here and talk."

"OK."

"I'm going to go out for a while. Call me if you need me."

"You're not staying?"

"No. You need to talk to her alone. One word of advice, never ask a question you don't want the answer to."

"Like what?"

"Think about it."

She called her mother, and she came over to Lewis's house. She'd had a few hours to think and was not quite as upset.

"Hi, Mom. You talked with Lewis today. I know he told you we were in love. Talking about this is a little awkward."

"He told me how he felt about you. How do you feel about him?" Beverly asked.

"He's always been someone I knew I could count on. At school whenever I felt down or discouraged, I knew he had faith in me and that helped me overcome things. We talked on the phone for hundreds of hours over the last four years and after each call, I felt his love and I knew I could do anything. It took me a while to realize I wasn't a little girl who loved him as a friend and mentor but a woman who loved him and wanted to be with him forever."

"When he came to my graduation, I kissed him for the first time, and he kissed me back. For me, that changed everything. When you left on your vacation, we spent a lot of time together. We were living together except at bedtime. We talked together, ate together, and shopped for groceries together. He took me to the office and introduced me to all the executives, we discussed his work, and we went to parties, plays, and movies. He even took me to Chicago on one of his speaking engagements and got a two-bedroom suite."

"The longer I was around him the more I knew I loved him. I found I didn't want to do things without him. It just felt natural to be with him. We became part of each other's lives, inseparable except for sex."

"One day we were playing, and the playing ended up with us kissing. It was our first kiss since Austin, and he got flustered and left. When he got back, I made him talk to me. He told me that he loved me, but we couldn't be together because of stupid things like our ages. The more we talked, the fewer reasons he could find that we couldn't be together. There was no question that we were in love and wanted each other sexually. That day, we became lovers and moved in together."

"But the age thing, you're so young. Your whole life is ahead of you."

"It's not like I didn't date guys in college. But no one ever made me feel like I do when I'm with Lewis. I can't see my life without Lewis in it."

"And I'm not that young. You got married to Dad at twenty-three and you've been happily married for twenty-four years." Her mother looked down sheepishly.

It dawned on Alison what questions Lewis was talking about. She wasn't going to ask. She'd never ask her mother. If she ever wanted to know more, she'd ask Lewis, and that wasn't going to happen either.

"Don't you think Lewis is right for me?"

"It's not that, I just can't help but think of you as my little girl and that no one is good enough for you. I've become good friends with Lewis over the last four years. When he told me, I was surprised and said some unkind and untrue things to him. I know he loves you and I know he's a good and honorable man. I know you'll be very happy together."

She wanted to say how great he was in bed and how she knew that she was going to be completely sexually satisfied, but by now, she knew that.

Alison said, "We're going to have a cookout tomorrow and a family meeting. Act surprised."

-----

As promised Lewis had a cookout by the pool. It was Lewis's turn to call a family meeting. It was a little silly because Howard was the only one who didn't know everything. But it was necessary to keep up the appearance that Beverly didn't know.

It felt strange for Beverly, Alison, and Lewis to be in clothes on the patio. It had been a long time since they hadn't been nude out there.

Lewis and Alison stood up holding hands and Lewis said, "It's my turn to call a family meeting. Alison and I are in love."

"After you left on vacation, we began spending all our time together. It wasn't anything we planned but we enjoyed each other's company, so it seemed natural to spend our time with each other. We didn't exactly date, but we did the things that people do when they're dating."

"Then something changed between us. For reasons that still baffle me, we became more than friends and we realized that we were in love with each other. We had been for a long time. We talked about our age difference and talked about everything else we could think of, that might be a reason we couldn't be together. One by one we dismissed them, and we've been living together for the last two months."

"I wish that I could say we had the next five years all planned out, but we don't. We're going to have to play it by ear. For now, we're going to live here while Alison goes to graduate school at Stanford. She also has an apartment close to school for the times she needs to be close to campus."

"I would love for her to marry me but that may wait until after she earns her Ph.D."

"What? I never said I'd marry you." Alison smiled and kissed him.

"For now, she's making me the happiest man alive."

"I'm sure this is a surprise to you, and we'll be happy to answer the questions I know you have."

"Let's start cooking. Anybody need a drink or two?"

Howard is a little taken back at first but took the news surprisingly well. He expressed some concerns about the age difference but after they talk about it, he realizes that he's almost seven years older than Beverly so ten years doesn't seem like that much of a stretch. He knew and had always liked Lewis and was grateful for him taking so much interest in his family over the years. He was surprised that Beverly took it so well. After all, Alison was her only child.

After dinner, they all had drinks and Howard suggested the hot tub. Howard and Beverly went home to change, and Lewis and Alison went upstairs. When they all came back, Lewis couldn't believe the change in Howard. He had a defined chest and the beginnings of a six-pack.

"My god Howard. You look great. I've never seen anyone change so much in three months. You look at least five years younger."

"Thanks, I feel younger, better, and have more energy than I had in my twenties. I found that it's easier to work out with someone you love by your side." He put his arm around Beverly and pulled her closer. "And it's nice to look good for your lover."

They all climbed into the hot tub. Everything had changed since that first soak, four years ago. They were now two couples who were deeply in love with each other. Howard and Beverly could hardly keep their hands off each other. They were acting like newlyweds. Lewis cuddled up with Alison, their daughter who was just eighteen when they first met four years ago. She was rubbing his thigh under the bubbles.

Howard and Beverly told us everything they were doing to their new place before they moved in. Following Lewis's lead, they added an exercise room, a pool, and a hot tub. Howard had a million questions for Lewis about the electronics for the house and his suggestions for the pool and hot tub.

They had grand ideas for the place and a lot to learn about grapes and wine. They wanted to discuss it all and get more suggestions. It made Lewis smile to see them with such energy and drive about something they both loved.

When they were ready to leave, Howard said to Alison, "I guess my little girl will be staying here tonight."

"Yes, daddy, with the man I love." He hugged her for a long time.

-----

Beverly went over to see Lewis one more time before they went to the vineyard. She had to apologize for the things she said to him when he told her about loving Alison. Although they'd not been in love for the last four years, they had become deeply attached. Something between friendship and romantic love.

She found him in the bedroom. "Lewis I can't apologize enough for the things I said to you. None of what I said to you is true. I just lost my mind for a moment. You're a kind and loving man, and I know you would never take advantage of Alison. If you have a little girl someday you might understand how I felt in that instant. I'm so sorry."

"I understand. It's a unique situation, and I don't blame you for wanting to protect Alison." Lewis hugged her.

Beverly said, "Being in your bedroom reminds me of how much fun we had in here."

"I'm OK with you and Alison, I really am. But I still find it hard to imagine you doing things we did together to my little girl. But I know she'll enjoy the hell out of it. God knows I did. Great sex for the rest of her life, what more could a mother want for her daughter."

"One more thing. If you cheat on Alison, I'll cut your balls off."

"That's exactly what Alison said."

They went downstairs and talked for a couple of hours about all the good times they'd had over the last four years. They'd had a lot of sex, in most places in the house. They'd had sex on the couch they were sitting on in every conceivable position. It had been cleaned several times.

Although they were never in love, they always were comfortable talking to each other about anything and they enjoyed it. They'd never been 'out' together for fear someone might see them, but they had a certain closeness in spite or because of that.

Lewis didn't tell her about the security cameras. Maybe he would someday. He knew he should delete all the videos of her, he had thousands of hours of them, but somehow, he couldn't. If Alison asked him to, he would, but that would mean acknowledging the affair and the details and she didn't want to go there. He would probably never look at them again, but he wanted to have them.

She talked about how much Howard had changed over the last few months and how she wished it had happened sooner. But if it had, she might not ever have known Lewis like she did. She did feel some shame about being weak and unfaithful, but she had to do something. And her time with Lewis was precious and was one of many high points of her life. She was a lucky woman.

Lewis was genuinely happy for her. She deserved to be happy with someone that she loved and that loved her. He did feel a little guilty about sleeping with Howard's wife but if he had treated Beverly the way he should have, he didn't think it would have happened.

"We'd like to come out and see the vineyard as soon as possible. Alison's pretty busy at school, but I know we're going to be there for Thanksgiving."

"I hope so. Right now, we're living in a one-bedroom apartment until the remodeling is done. It reminds me of where we lived before we had Alison. We may have to come visit you on Thanksgiving."

"That would be fine. We'll work out something. But I'm dying to see the vineyard. Send us pictures of everything."

"Howard would like you there to discuss everything we're doing. He may call you daily."

Lewis asked, "That would be great. How long before you get Howard to go naked in the hot tub?"

"I've already told him that clothes aren't allowed in the hot tub."

"What about when Alison and I come to visit?"

"We'll have to see. Having you naked wouldn't be a problem but soaking in the hot tub with his naked daughter might be too much for him."

"I can understand that. Seeing you soaking naked might be a problem for me."

They hugged each other for a long time before she left. They knew that something that meant so much to them for the past four years was over, and they were starting their lives over.

Author's postscript: This is the final chapter of this story. I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12